video library是什么意思翻译

今年被视为有着“文化、历史和艺术上的重要价值”的《Thriller》成为第一个被美国国会图书馆收藏的MV。《Billie Jean》音乐录影带使MJ成为历史上第一个出现在MTV电视台上的黑人歌手,摧毁了商业电台里绵延数个世代的种族隔离。迈克尔o杰克逊还推广复杂的现代舞,例如机械舞和月球漫步。他独特的音色、声音、唱腔、舞蹈,向世界各地延伸,打破了文化、种族、经济、时代的隔阂,激励与影响了无数流行、摇滚、R&B、hip hop艺术家。迈克尔已获得格莱美终身成就奖,作为为数不多的艺术家之一,独一无二地三次入选了摇滚名人堂,他还获得了多个吉尼斯世界纪录,包括“世界历史上最成功的艺术家”、“一年赚钱最多的流行乐歌手”、“最成功的流行乐家庭”[ 的翻译是:This year is considered "cultural, historical and artistic value" the Thriller became the first United States Library of Congress collection of MV. The Billie Jean music video to MJ appears in history as the first black singers on the MTV television station, destroying commercial radio in the stretc 中文翻译英文意思,翻译日语请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
今年被视为有着“文化、历史和艺术上的重要价值”的《Thriller》成为第一个被美国国会图书馆收藏的MV。《Billie Jean》音乐录影带使MJ成为历史上第一个出现在MTV电视台上的黑人歌手,摧毁了商业电台里绵延数个世代的种族隔离。迈克尔o杰克逊还推广复杂的现代舞,例如机械舞和月球漫步。他独特的音色、声音、唱腔、舞蹈,向世界各地延伸,打破了文化、种族、经济、时代的隔阂,激励与影响了无数流行、摇滚、R&B、hip hop艺术家。迈克尔已获得格莱美终身成就奖,作为为数不多的艺术家之一,独一无二地三次入选了摇滚名人堂,他还获得了多个吉尼斯世界纪录,包括“世界历史上最成功的艺术家”、“一年赚钱最多的流行乐歌手”、“最成功的流行乐家庭”[
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
This year is considered "cultural, historical and artistic value" the Thriller became the first United States Library of Congress collection of MV. The Billie Jean music video to MJ appears in history as the first black singers on the MTV television station, destroying commercial radio in the stretc
This year is considered "cultural, historical and artistic value" the Thriller became the first United States Library of Congress collection of MV. The Billie Jean music video to MJ appears in history as the first black singers on the MTV television station, destroying commercial radio in the stretc
正在翻译,请等待...
Is regarded as has “in cultural, historical and the artistic important value” "Thriller" to become this year first by United States Congress Library collection MV."Billie Jean" music videotape causes MJ to become the black singer who in the history first appears on the MTV television station, destro
相关内容&我的名字是我妈妈给我起的 My name is my mother gives me & 每天晚上准时睡觉 Every evening sleeps punctually & 江苏省连云港市苍梧路59号 Jiangsu Province Lienyungang city Cangwu road 59 & Though this belief continues to be strong some people question whether it is true. 虽然这信仰继续是强的某些人问题它是否是真实的。 & Don’t get off the bus until it stopped 不要下公共汽车,直到它停止了 & 你在门外? you in the door? ; & Cooke Taylor Triplet Cooke泰勒三胞胎 & 超级电脑用起来非常爽 The supercomputer uses extremely crisply & 证明文件的名称 Proves the document the name & 检查给客人带走的小菜单或Promotion是否够用,如果不够,请准备 Inspection small menu or Promotion which carries off to the visitor is whether sufficient, if insufficient, please prepare & 他们会在下次买货时和我们联系 They can will buy goods when the next time and we relate & you are so good 您是很好 & 这里 正在翻译,请等待... & 你在门口? you in the door? ; & 外布 Outside cloth & 房子和花园进行的怎样? How the house and do the garden carry on? & 也许打破翻译 Perhaps breaks the translation & follow excellence.success will chase you 跟随excellence.success将追逐您 & Fire Pulse Delay Seconds 正在翻译,请等待...
& l o ok ing f or t he l av end er F org e t s you L o ok他们f或t他l比F org e t s您 & 他叔叔是一名工程师 His uncle is an engineer & 烟台航务管理处 Yantai Navigational affairs Administrative office & max luminant 最大luminant & have already been 已经是 & 陕西亿服通软件有限公司 The Shaanxi hundred million clothing pass the software limited company & 抱歉,我很忙 The regret, I am very busy & englis englis & Take time before time takes you. 作为时间在时间之前采取您。 & One day, that person enters your life, let you understand why other people all were the floating clouds. 一天,那个人进入您的生活,让您了解为什么其他人们全部是浮动云彩。 & 他是不是篮球运动员? Is he the basketball athlete? & 我想你和我能永远在一起啊 I think you and I can forever in together & 病者的家庭、亲人也都是很痛苦的。 The getting sick family, the family member also all are very painful. & i don't have i d 我没有i d & 每天背单词 Every day carries the word & 露露 Dew dew & 神啊救救我吧 The god rescues me & Sorry,I was wrong . Really was Sorry Sorry, I was wrong. Really was Sorry & it is very hot wheather here 它这里是非常热的wheather & minor allele 较小等位基因 & you are working here 您这里工作 & 然后,我要复习七八年级所学的内容 Then, I must review the content which 78 grades study & 我可以接受失败但不能不去尝试 But I may accept the defeat to have no alternative but to attempt & centuries 世纪 & I WISH TO WISH THE WISH YOU WISH TO WISH BUT IF YOU WISH THE WISH THE WITCH WISHES I WON'T WISH THE WISH TO WISH 我希望祝愿您希望祝愿,但的愿望,如果您祝愿愿望我不会祝愿愿望祝愿的巫婆愿望 & crime fighting 罪行战斗 & 神的指引 God direction & 翻译公司 男人 Holds your man & 罗哈斯滨海大道 Luo Hass Binhai main road & 月球上没有水和空气,昼夜温差大 On the Moon does not have the water and the air, the diurnal temperature difference is big & Has.anyone.told.you.I.love.music.so.much?!and.do.you.know.why? Has.anyone.told.you.I.love.music.so.much ?! and.do.you.know.why ? & 他时而是一个襁褓中的婴孩 He is from time to time in a swaddling clothes baby & 中国名字 Chinese name & Captivate 着迷 & 如果你来到这里 If you arrive here & I'm now writing to ask you something about American social customs 我现在书写询问您某事美国社会风俗 & 老店 Old-established shop & coca-cola 可口可乐 & spineless 无刺 & 春俏 Is spring smart & Me in September 1 began school this year to read at the beginning of 2 ╮ (╯▽╰) ╭ wants to cry 55555 I in China You do not have one are probably the Chinese Please tell me you is that country may not Said curiously well well, 我在9月1日今年开始学校在2 ╮ (╯▽╰) ╭初读想要哭泣55555 I在您没有一是中国人请大概告诉我的中国您是国家不可以好奇地很好说很好, & CUT SPEED 削减速度 & 这时黛玉也来探望宝钗,薛姨妈留他们吃饭。 By now the black eyebrow coloring jade also visited the valuable ornamental hairpin, the Xue mother's sister keeps them to eat meal. & 时间可以淡忘一切 The time may fade from the memory all & love actually is all around 爱实际上所有 & 话费总额 The speech spends the total amount & Dhde, I want to get your wife. Ha ha ha ha. Dhde,我想要得到您的妻子。 Ha ha ha ha。 & 请告诉我他们在等谁。 Please tell me them in and so on anyone. & 朋友伤心,我们要让朋友开心 The friend is sad, we must let the friend be happy & 每天练习英语,你就能说好它 Every day practices English, you can reach an agreement it & 他每天吃垃圾食品 He eats trash food every day &当前位置: &
媒体库的英文
英文翻译media library:&&&& mass media:&&&& storehouse
例句与用法1.Flaw in windows media player may allow media library accessWindows media player中的缺陷可能导致允许访问媒体库2.Flaw in windows media player may allow media library access w2k server 2003Windows media player中的缺陷可能导致允许访问媒体库3.Download details : flaw in windows media player may allow media library access下载详细信息: windows media player中的缺陷可能导致允许访问媒体库4.Specifically , the time to copy increases exponentially as the number of items in the media library increases特别值得注意的是,随着媒体库中项目的增多,复制时间将呈指数增加。 5.Provides instant access to more than 3 000 pictures of people , places and projects related to fao s work粮农组织在线媒体库提供及时查阅3000多幅关于粮农组织工作的人员、场所和项目照片。 6.For instance , this issue could allow an attacker to view information about your windows media player media library and modify it例如,此问题可能使攻击者查看有关您的windows media player媒体库的信息并修改它。 7.When you copy music media files between microsoft windows media player and a supported portable device , copy operations may take longer to perform as more items are added to the media library在microsoft windows media player和所支持移动设备之间复制音乐媒体文件时,随着媒体库中项目的增多,复制操作所需的执行时间将相应增加。 8.The extending system not only can identify and deal the common video and audio format files among broadcast and tv system , but also can download the data from media library for editing or transferring the edited products to media library directly by the convenient item of menu该扩展系统可识别和处理广播电视系统的各种常用音视频格式文件,并且能通过便捷的菜单选项,直接将媒体库的素材下载供编辑或将编辑的成品节目上传到媒体库。
相邻词汇热门词汇翻译中国 & Log In
网站正在维护中,请稍後访问!谢谢!&&&video signal 在 计算机硬件技术 分类中
的翻译结果:
查询用时:0.762秒
&在分类学科中查询
&&&&Video Signal Processing System
&&&&视频光盘机技术(二) 视频信号处理系统
&&&&Design of a Video Signal Process Plat form Based on TMS320C6000 and MPC860
&&&&基于TMS320C6000和MPC860视频信号处理平台
&&&&An Implementation Scheme of Video Signal Generator Based on PCI
&&&&基于PCI的视频信号发生器的实现方法
&&&&A commutator of composite video signal based on PXI bus
&&&&一种基于PXI总线复合视频信号转接卡
&&&&Design of Video Signal Generator Based on USB Technology
&&&&基于USB技术的视频信号发生系统的设计
&&&&Video Signal Processing System
&&&&视频光盘机技术(二) 视频信号处理系统
&&&&Design of a Video Signal Process Plat form Based on TMS320C6000 and MPC860
&&&&基于TMS320C6000和MPC860视频信号处理平台
&&&&An Implementation Scheme of Video Signal Generator Based on PCI
&&&&基于PCI的视频信号发生器的实现方法
&&&&A commutator of composite video signal based on PXI bus
&&&&一种基于PXI总线复合视频信号转接卡
&&&&Design of Video Signal Generator Based on USB Technology
&&&&基于USB技术的视频信号发生系统的设计
&&&&First an analog video signal is decoded by SAA7 11 A to form a digital video signal complying with CCIR6O1 which then is compressed by an special chip IBMS42O, at last, the video ES is packed with audio ES to form TS by computer.
&&&&具体来说,是把模拟视频源解码成符合CCIR601规范要求的数字视频源,经专用的MPEG2编码芯片压缩形成视频ES流送入计算机,与一路音频ES流打包复用后形成一路TS流。
&&&&Automatic vehicle system are made up of several moduls, those moduls are Vector electronical Map module, Position module, Communication module, Multimedia player module and Video signal switch module. In this system, we can realize the position and navigation of vehicle in graphics mode, and demand geographical information, make use of wireless communication, enjoy the multimedia player and so on.
&&&&该系统由矢量电子地图模块、定位模块、通信模块、多媒体视频播放模块及视频混合电路模块这几个模块有机组成,用于实现车辆图形化定位导航、信息查询、无线通信、多媒体播放等多种功能。
&&&&An implementation scheme of PCI based video signal generators is proposed in this paper with emphasis on the method
of hardware implementation and the flow of the software system.
&&&&提出了一种基于 PCI 总线的视频图像数据发送系统的设计和实现方法。 主要介绍系统的硬件实现方法和软件的实现流程。
&&&&Method The capture, play and storage of video signal are finished using VfW library functions, and the workstation was provided with personal computer, conversion card from analog signal to digital signal and necessary software.
&&&&方法采用VideoforWindows提供的库函数进行视频图像的捕捉、播放及存储,用个人微机、图像采集卡及相应软件构建了图像采集工作站。
&&&&Using CPLD to realize video signal collection will enhance the system capability. It also has such advantages as adaptability,flexibility,easy to design and debug.
&&&&采用CPLD实现视频图像信号采集,提高系统性能,同时具有适应性和灵活性强、设计、调试方便等优点。
查询“video signal”译词为用户自定义的双语例句&&&&我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。&&&&&&&&
Moreover, VSIP has coprocessors for computation intensive parts in video signal processing, such as inter prediction and entropy coding.
Finally, a beamforming and postfiltering microphone array technique is used to create an enhanced speech waveform to accompany the recorded video signal.
To demonstrate the performance gains of the concept, a digital video signal processor, the HiPAR-DSP has been implemented.
High speed digital filtering is required in real time video signal processing, as well as high order filters are needed to match television studio signal quality.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Coming out of the color printer cause out the copy of the color graphics. Because It take more time that copying the color graphics with software programmble on the color matrix printer, It is necessary that copying the color graphics with video signal of CRT. &&&&&&&&&&&&由于用软件的方法在彩色点阵打印机上拷贝彩色画面费时费力,促使我们用硬件的视频信号来进行彩色画面的拷贝,实践证明效果较好。&&&&&&&& The realtime storage for digital image is the base of video interpretation. With often recording video signal on the tape, low precision, however, is obtained beacause of the low distinguishing of video tape recorder. A method of realtime video storage is studied in the light of the characteristic of digital image, which make HD be a media through lossless compression of digital image. Realtime restorage for 512×512×8bit video image can be realized by this method, and the... &&&&&&&&&&&&数字图像的实时存储是视频判读的基础 ,经常使用模拟录像机把视频信息记录在磁带上 ,由于磁带录像机的分辨率不高 ,影响判读的精度。本文针对数字图像的特点 ,提出了一种新型的、基于计算机硬盘的视频存储方法 ,其目的是简化判读系统的结构 ,提高判读的精度。它利用了数据压缩原理 ,对视频信号进行实时、无失真的压缩 ,再把压缩后的数据进行存盘 ,实现了视频图像实时存储。试验表明 ,用此方法可以完成 51 2× 51 2的视频图像的实时存储 ,且结构简单 ,方法实用 ,是一新型的视频存储方法&&&&&&&& The Video Controller portion of TMS320C80 is responsible for the video interface.The control function of Video Controller is powerful and flexible.This article presents the architecture and funtion of Video Controller,the application in video signal sampling is also introduced. &&&&&&&&&&&&视频控制器是 TMS3 2 0 C80中负责与视频接口的部分 ,它具有灵活、强大的视频控制功能。本文描述了视频控制器的结构、功能和工作原理 ,同时介绍了它在视频信号采集方面的应用。&nbsp&&&&&&&&相关查询:
在Springer中查有关
在知识搜索中查有关的内容
在数字搜索中查有关的内容
在概念知识元中查有关的内容
在学术趋势中查有关的内容
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社

我要回帖

更多关于 library是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐