请教英语语法。 most of peoplethe people know it . 这句英语中的 know 为什么不是用复数?

问一个英语语法的问题,关于物品的所有格例句:Do you know the title of the book?上面例句中所使用的of是修饰前面的名词title,请问这里of为什么在这里起修饰作用?
of是所属的关系吧!是说书的标题,这是用于无生命的物体的一种表示所属的关系的词,也能说是一种修饰关系就像桌子的腿,the leg of the desk
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码大家看看这句英语语法是不是有问题?i know what it is to be a friend这句中我觉得应该是i know what is it to be a friend.
叛逆尊0736
原句的语法没问题,完全正确.这里的 what 引导宾语从句,所以后面的句型要用肯定句式,所以是 it is .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置:&
湖北省部分重点中学2014届高三11月调考英语答案解析
时间:  作者:  来源:  访问:
第二部分词汇知识运用
第一节单项填空
21. The accused man, who used to be an influential political chief in Chongqing, was sentenced to life in jail for taking bribery as well as ___ of power.
B. abuse C. occupation D. accusation
【解析】本题考查的是名词辨析。
A.possession所有;拥有;占有物 B. abuse滥用;侮辱C. occupation 占用;占领;职业D. accusation 谴责;指控
被告曾是重庆一个颇具影响力的政治领袖,因受贿和滥用职权被判终身监禁。
【难度说明】中等
22. “The Voice of China”, the program which is the Chinese version of Dutch series ”The Voice of Holland”, has become very popular for it provides audience with a wide ___ of music styles that suit various tastes of music lovers.
A. division B. area C. range D. circle
【解析】本题考查的是名词辨析。
A.division分开;分隔B. area 地区;区域C. range 范围;类别 D. circle圆圈;周期
“中国好声音”是中国版的“荷兰好声音”,这个节目很受欢迎因为它给观众提供各种各样的音乐风格,适合各种口味的音乐爱好者。
【难度说明】容易
23. During the interview, you should present your views very clearly, wearing a sincere and confident smile. Anyway, try to leave a(n) _____ impression on the judges.
A. favorable B. precious C. essential D. worthwhile
【解析】本题考查的是形容词辨析。
A.favorable令人喜欢的;有利的;赞同的B. precious 宝贵的;珍贵的C. essential基本的;必要的;本质的D. worthwhile 有价值的;值得做的
在面试期间,你应该清晰的陈述你的观点,面带真诚和自信的微笑。不管怎么样,尽力给面试官留下好的印象。
【难度说明】中等
24. Recently, there have been increasing reports of children’s injuries. As for those people who injure the children cruelly, I have to say they have ___ lost their conscience.
A. constantly B. generally C. roughly D. entirely
【解析】本题考查的是副词辨析。
A.constantly 不断地;时常地B. generally 一般地;普遍地C. roughly 粗略地;大体上 D.entirely 完全地,彻底
最近,有越来越多的儿童伤害报道。对于那些残忍伤害孩子的人,我不得不说他们完全丧失了良知。
【难度说明】中等
25. Many people equal happiness with wealth and success. So they chase it, without noticing that the people who have those things aren’t ___ happier.
A. necessarily B. accurately C. merely D. instantly
【解析】本题考查的是副词辨析。
A.necessarily 必要地;必然地;必定地;B. accurately准确地;精确地C. merely 仅仅,只不过D.instantly立即,马上,立刻
一些人把快乐等同于财富和成功。因此他们追求财富和成功,并没有注意到那些拥有这些东西的人们并不是必定更快乐。
【难度说明】中等
26. There is no denying that although the educational systems have been ___ a lot, the loads of the students are still very heavy.
A. transformed B. transported C. transferred D. transmitted
【解析】本题考查的是动词辨析。
A.transform 改变;变换B. transport 运送,运输C. transfer转移;转让 D.transmit 传输,传送;传递
最近,有越来越多的儿童伤害报道。对于那些残忍伤害孩子的人,我不得不说他们完全丧失了良知。
【难度说明】中等
27. Apple Inc. has ___ the news to the public that Iphone5S is coming to market and the remarkable innovation inside Iphone5S is the brand-new technology of Touch ID.
A. relieved B. released C. related D. remarked
【解析】本题考查的是动词辨析。
A.relieve 减轻;解除B. release 释放;发布;发行C. relate有联系;涉及;讲述D.remark 评论;觉察
苹果公司向公众发布消息说苹果5S即将进入市场,5S显著的创新之处是其全新的触摸识别技术。
【难度说明】中等
28. I have to ___ my old Samsung mobile phone before I buy a more advanced model.
B. disapprove of C. cope with D. dispose of
【解析】本题考查的是动词短语辨析。
A.do with 需要;处理B. disapprove of 不同意C. cope with 对付…D. dispose of 解决;将某物处理掉
在我买更先进的手机之前,我不得不将我旧的三星手机处理掉。
【难度说明】中等
29. ---I always believe that the worst situation can ___ a person’s best qualities.
---I can’t agree more.
A. let out B. bring out C. leave out D. make out
【解析】本题考查的是动词短语辨析。
A.let out 使出来;出租 B. bring out 取出;出版;呈现出C. leave out 省略;忽略;遗漏 D. make out 理解;假装;辨认出
-我一直相信最坏的情形能体现出一个人最好的品质。我再同意不过了。
【难度说明】难
30. Present at the ceremony were experts or professors who had achieved admirable achievements. And I felt completely ___ among these successful people.
A. B. out of order C. out of place D. out of mind
【解析】本题考查的是介词短语辨析。
A.out of condition不健康;身体不好B. Out of order 故障,违反规程C.out of place 不恰当,不协调D.out of mind 心不在焉;开小差
出席这个仪式的都是取得巨大成就的专家、教授。我在这些成功人士中感到非常不协调。
【难度说明】中等
小题,每小题1.5分;满分30分)
阅读下面的短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空自处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
at the Asia International Open University. My main job is __31__ a series of course materials for the mainland Chinese university market. These are in the __32__ of text books and online web classes.
My university paid for me to learn standard Chinese. I learned the __33__ first and found that hearing the __34__ between the four tones was not quite as difficult as I had imagined. __35__, I have huge problems with some of the individual sounds especially as it is included in the Chinese phonetic alphabet. It is __36__ a bit like in English. I know __37__ I am supposed to put my tongue to make the sound but it just does not sound right.
Moreover, learning Chinese characters is by no means a(n)__38__ task for me. Now, I can read those characters with the Chinese phonetic alphabet quite well in text books but __39__ else that is not written in this way. I’m sparing no__40__ to work on it and I have learnt about 150 so far. Obviously, there is still a long way to go. One thing I have to __41__ is that people in Hong Kong speak Cantonese(广东话) which is __42__ different from standard Chinese. Luckily, I __43__ and am helped by a king colleague who is __44__ in Guangzhou. Her name is Snow and she speaks good standard Chinese(unlike the __45__ of people in Guangzhou) and is willing to help me with my __46__ at the language.
Working in a Chinese organization is very __47__. The people are very friendly and polite __48__ I never really know what they are thinking of me. I am the only Western person in the __49__ and still feel like a gweilo(外国佬), a foreigner most of the time. Despite this, it is just an amazing experience. I __50__ working in Hong Kong!
31. A. writing B. reading C. typing D. copying
32. A. cover B. content C. shape D. form
33. A. dialects B. tones C. accents D. voices
34. A. differences B. relations C. connections D. links
35. A. Therefore B. However C. Besides D. Otherwise
36. A. spelled B. created C. pronounced D. made
37. A. What B. Where C. When D. Which
38. A. tough B. difficult C. easy D. complex
39. A. anything B. everything C. something D. nothing
40. A. trouble B. effort C. time D. energy
41. A. remember B. doubt C. assess D. mention
42. A. slightly B. hardly C. completely D. little
43. A. hold up B. hold on C. hold back D. hold off
44. A. studying B. traveling C. working D. settling
45. A. minority B. majority C. number D. amount
46. A. attempts B. curiosity C. enthusiasm D. interest
47. A. demanding B. amusing C. challenging D. boring
48. A. and B. so C. or D. but
49. A. country B. city C. office D. district
50. A. desire B. volunteer C. admire D. enjoy
【答案】:
[31]. A [32]. D [33].B [34]. A [35]. B
[36]. C [37]. B [38]. C [39]. D [40]. B
[41]. D [42]. C [43]. D [44]. C [45].B
[46]. A [47]. C [48]. D [49]. C [50]. D
【解析】:
【语篇解读】
本篇完形填空是一篇记叙文,讲述了作者作为一个西方人,来到香港,在中国工作和学习的经历,尤其是学习汉语普通话的一些感受和发现。
[31]. 考查动词。作者是一个Western person,来the Asia International Open University工作,可以推断是编写课程材料,故选writing.
[32]. 考查名词。固定短语In the form of“以……的形式”,符合整句意思:这些是以教材和在线网页课程的形式。
[33]. 考查名词。下文the four tones有复现词tone,可推断作者首先学的就是tone“声调”。
[34]. 考查名词。固定搭配Differences between…,“……之间的区别”,符合句意:“听出四种声调之间的区别并不像我想像的那么难”。
[35]. 考查副词。A. Therefore 因此;B. however 但是;C. besides 此外;D. otherwise 否则。根据上下文应选however, 表示转折,“我发现听出四种声调之间的区别并不像我想像的那么难,但是,在一些单个发音上我还有很大的问题”。
[36]. 考查动词。A. spelled 拼写 B. pronounced 发音 C. created 创造 D. made 制做。根据上文,此处指的应该是发音,所以选B.
[37]. 考查关系副词。根据句意,此处缺一个表示地点的关系副词,“我知道我该把舌头放到哪儿来发音”,故选where.
[38]. 考查形容词。by no means “绝不”,根据上下文,学习汉字对于我也绝不是一项容易的任务,故选easy.
[39]. 考查不定代词。根据句意,我只能读课本上带有汉语拼音的汉字,此外没有以这种方式写的我都读不了。故选表示全否定的不定代词 nothing.
[40]. 考查名词。固定短语 spare no effort “不遗余力”,符合句意“我不遗余力的学习它”
[41]. 考查动词。 A. remember 记得B. doubt 怀疑 C. assess 评估D.mention 提及。 根据上下文,此处指“我不得不提及的一件事是……”, 故选mention.
[42]. 考查副词。A. slightly 轻微地 B. hardly 几乎不 C. completely 完全地 D. little 少许。根据下文及常识,可知在香港人们说广东话,和普通话完全不同,故选C.
[43]. 考查动词短语。 A. hold up 举起B. hold on 坚持C. hold back隐瞒;控制;阻碍D. hold off抵挡;推迟;不接近。 根据上文知广东话和普通话完全不同,幸运的是,作者抵挡住广东话的干扰。故选D
[44]. 考查动词。因为是colleague “同事“,所以应该是正在广州工作,故选working.
[45]. 考查名词。因为She speaks good standard Chinese,所以应和大多数在广州的人都不同,故选majority,“大多数”。
[46]. 考查名词。 A. attempts 尝试 B. curiosity 好奇心 C. enthusiasm热情D. interest 兴趣,根据上文知应是帮助我在语言(学习)上的尝试,故选A。
[47]. 考查形容词。A. demanding 苛求的 B. amusing 有趣的C. challenging挑战的 D. boring 无聊的。根据上下文,可知在一个中国的机构工作,对于一个西方人来说应该是具有挑战的,故选C.
[48]. 考查连词。根据句意,此处应该是一个转折,“人们很友好而有礼貌,但是我从没真正知道他们对我的看法”,故选but.
[49]. 考查名词。此段谈论的是work in a Chinese organization,所以此处应该指的是我是办公室里唯一的西方人,故选office.
[50]. 考查动词。A. desire 渴望B. volunteer 自愿 C. admire钦佩D. enjoy享受上句 “it is just an amazing experience” 这是一次很棒的经历,所以作者应该是很享受、喜欢在香港工作,故选D。
【难度说明】:中等。
第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、c和D)中,选出最佳答案,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
In the UK, 12 to 16 year olds are the most vulnerable(易受伤的) group of young people--- six out of ten have either been involved in a road accident or know someone who has. . They aren’t thinking about the traffic when they step off the pavement. An 18-year-old driver is far more likely to be involved in a crash than a 48-year-old one. One in five drivers crash within their first year of driving and, as such(照此), new drivers add to accident and casualty rates on our roads.
Most road traffic injuries can be prevented or reduced. Children and young people themselves can help reduce the number of people killed or seriously injured on our reads.
Children should always use selected crossing where they can consider possible dangers of the road before stepping out. Wearing a crash helmet when cycling or riding a scooter and wearing seat belts in the car are simple ways of reducing the chances of being killed or seriously injured in an accident.
Up to 85% of preventable pre-hospital deaths from road crashes could be avoided if first aid was carried out before the emergency services arrive. It is possible that children walking to school might be the first to arrive at the scene of a crash and their first aid knowledge could save lives.
Basic first aid can be learned by almost anyone. Children over the age of nine can understand and learn many first aid rules which could be helpful at an accident scene. They can learn to keep calm and help others remain calm. They can call for help, keep the injured warm, keep others out of danger by making the area safe and perform any first aid techniques that they have learnt until the emergency services arrive.
51. Why are teenagers more likely to get involved in road accidents?
A. They don’t like stepping off the pavement.
B. They use mobiles or talk with friends on the road
C. They fail to fix their attention on the surroundings on the road
D. They are allowed to use cell phones in different places
【解析】细节理解题。Research suggests that young people of this age can be easily made absent-minded. 60% of teenagers say their attention may be disturbed by using mobiles and talking to friends when crossing roads.可以得知青少年在过马路时心不在焉,不注意路边情况。
【难度说明】:中等
52. What is the main idea of Paragraph 2?
A. Teach children the proper way of crossing the road
B. Warn children of possible dangers of the road
C. How to help the children seriously injured on the roads
D. How to help the young to reduce or prevent road accidents
【解析】主旨大意题。第二段开始总写道路伤害可以被减少甚至阻止,接着介绍怎样帮助青少年减少交通事故——他们应该了解及交通法则,应该在骑自行车或摩托车时佩戴头盔,开车时系带安全带等一些方法。所以答案为D选项。
53. The underlined words “Green Cross Code” in Paragraph 2 may refer to ___.
A. traffic safety rules B. possible danger signs C. emergency services D. first aid knowledge
【解析】词义猜测题.“code”这个词本身有“法则、法典”的意义。根据第二段的语境,“The possibility of being involved in an accident immediately reduces when children learn about the risks and possible dangers on the road. They should know the Green Cross Code---!---from school.”通过“Stop, Look and Listen”这三个词不难猜出这里应该讲的是交通安全法则。
54. A ten-year-old child can do all of the following at an accident scene except ___.
A. carrying out first aid techniques properly
B. keeping calm and helping others remain calm
C. calling for help and keeping talking to the injured
D. keeping the injured warm and warning others of the danger
【解析】细节理解题。根据题干意思我们可以将答案定位至最后一段“Children over the age of nine can understand and learn many first aid rules which could be helpful at an accident scene. They can learn to keep calm and help others remain calm. They can call for help, keep the injured warm, keep others out of danger by making the area safe and perform any first aid technique”通过排除发现没有C项所说的一直和伤者说话这一事实,所以答案选C.
There’s a world of difference between a horror movie and a comedy--- the former scares you half to death while that latter leaves you rolling on the floor with laughter. But try watching them without the background music. You just decide they’re not so different after all.
Music and movies have been intertwined since the beginning of motion pictures, even before the voices of actors were recorded.
Studies have long shown that our heart rates and anxiety levels rise and fall depending on the speeds of the music we hear. Film composers armed with this knowledge will use
to arouse fear among audiences. Slowing the speed of the music will have the opposite effect, bringing about a sense of peace.
不协调的)tones and noisesis another technique that heightens tension. Humans naturally become unnerved(不安的) when we hear dissonant sounds because such noises are usually associated with danger, like those that animals make to warn against predators (捕食者). As a result, countless horror movie soundtracks use instrument combinations like double basses (重低音) and high, screeching (尖利的) violins.
As crucial as it is, the best film music is subtle. All that audiences are supposed to feel is a heightened sense of emotion --- they shouldn’t realize what caused it. Only when the music is taken out of the film should audiences understand its effects.
In keeping with this principle, some filmmakers are even using what’s called”次声波)”to arouse fear. 颤抖) and even sorrow. For example, infrasound was used in the soundtrack of the 2007 horror movie Paranormal Activity, and audiences reported extremely high fear levels despite the lack of action throughout the movie. “It doesn’t affect everyone equally,” said British science writer Philip Ball, but he predicted that “we will see more of it used in movies in the future”.
55. What is the article mainly about?
A. The effects of using infrasound in movies
B. The differences between horror movies and comedies
C. Why it is important to use background music in a movie
D. How filmmakers make use of music to affect our emotions
【答案】 D
【解析】主旨大意题。本篇文章开头总写电影和音乐密切相关,音乐对电影影响重大,接着用大量篇幅描写电影制作者怎样应用音乐来渲染气氛,比如说通过第三段的“sudden changes in music speed”,第四段的“dissonant (不协调的)tones and noises”以及第六段的infrasound(次声波)等。所以答案为D选项。
【难度说明】:难
56. The underlined word “intertwined” in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to ___.
A. well prepared B. closely connected C. meant to attract attention D. changed gradually
【解析】词义猜测题. 定位到第二段“In movies, music helps to provide a sense of time and place, convey ideas about the characters and, most importantly, draw emotions out of the audience.”文中提到音乐为电影提供时间地点场景,传达人物感情,最重要的是调动观众的情绪。由此判断intertwine 是紧密联系的意思。
57. To arouse fear among audiences, film soundtracks___.
A. have no music B. slow down the speed of the music
C. use dissonant tones and noises D. use instrument combinations like pianos and guitars
【解析】细节理解题。根据题干意思我们可以将答案定位至第四段第一句话“The use of dissonant (不协调的) tones and noises is another technique that heightens tension. Humans naturally become unnerved(不安的) when we hear dissonant sounds”,通过这句话可知刺耳的噪音可以引起观众的恐惧。所以答案选C.
58. According to the article, infrasound_____.
A. is not easy for the audience to notice B. makes the audience feel at peace
C. has the same effects on all audiences D. is used to make up for the lack of action in movies
【答案】 A
【解析】细节理解题。根据题干意思我们可以将答案定位至最后一段第二句话“While we may not be able to hear it because its frequency is below that range of the human ear, infrasound has been proven to cause anxiety, shivering(颤抖) and even sorrow.”,通过这句话可知次声波可能不会被听到,因为它的频率低于人的听力范围。所以答案选A.
Now, researchers at the University of Missouri(MU) have found about 30% of Chinese urban households now own at least one credit card and the growth rate of credit adoption has been an average of 40% per year between 2004 and 2009.
Rui Yao, an assistant professor of personal financial planning at MU, says that this large growth in such a small amount of time has positive and negative implications for the Chinese economy.
“With more and more people taking advantage of credit cards in China, it certainly increases potential consumer buying power,” Yao said. “However, we found that more than 90% of credit card users were unaware of safety issues existing in credit card use and more than 60% had little knowledge of the consequences of credit card debt. This lack of knowledge could create problems as credit card ownership is expected to grow at a rate of 11% a year.”
Yao found that while . She also found that 70% of Chinese credit card holders said that .
designed to help them plan for their financial future and encouraging the Chinese to take advantage of debt in a responsible fashion is important for the Chinese economy.
59. Why did China allow foreign banks to offer credit cards to Chinese citizens?
A. To respond to the urgent demand for financial reforms
B. To increase Chinese citizen’s confidence in economy
C. To improve competitiveness in the international market
D. To persuade more Chinese citizens to accept credit cards
【解析】细节理解题。根据题干意思我们可以将答案定位至第一段前两句话“In the past two decades, the Chinese economy has undergone many reforms in an effort to compete more effectively on the international market. These reforms included allowing foreign banks to offer credit cards to Chinese citizens.”,通过这句话可知中国为了在国际市场更具竞争力,进行很大改革,包括允许外国银行向中国人民提供信用卡。所以答案选C.
60. A lot of figures are used in the text in order to ______.
A. record the valuable date B. provide concrete evidence
C. introduce a research method D. give a detailed description
【解析】推理判断题。根据写说明文的常识判断,文章运用大量数据就是通过提供具体实例,使文章更具有说服力。
61. It can be inferred from the text that _____.
A. education is the only solutions to future financial issues
B. overspending is manly brought about by credit cards
C. most Chinese credit card holders can’t pay the balance
D. some Chinese citizens lack knowledge of credit risks
【答案】 D
【解析】推理判断题。通过排除法,A选项“Yao believe that Chinese could benefit from financial education”并没有说教育是唯一的方法;B. “credit cards contributed to overspending”并没有指出过度消费是信用卡引起的;D.“72% of Chinese credit card holders were never late on their payment,only 55% were able to pay the full balance,”72%的中国信用卡持有者从不延期支付,只有55%的能付全额,与C项不符。因此选D。
62. The underlined word “spur” in the last paragraph is closest in the meaning to_____
A. promote B. delay C. control D. discourage
【解析】词义猜测题. 定位到最后一段最后一句“Appropriate use of debt can help households improve their quality of life as well as spur economic growth through an increase in market purchases,”文中说到信用卡的适当使用能提高生活质量,后面一句是通过市场购买力的增加推断应该是促进经济增长。
Steven Spielberg--- directed political biopic Lincoln is leading the Oscar race this year with 12 nominations (提名), while the Ang Lee---helmed Indian drama Life of Pi bagged 11 nods on Thursday, including the best picture and director categories.
The best picture category for the 85th Academy Awards is highly competitive this year, with nine films fighting for the golden statuette. Life of Pi, the survival story of an Indian boy lost in the ocean with a Bengal tiger, will fight closely with political dramas like Spielberg’s Lincoln, Ben Affleck’s Argo, and Katheryn Bigelow’s Zero Dark Thirty, a film about the manhunt for Osama bin Laden. The other films in the race for best picture are David O. Russell’s comedy Silver Linings Playbook, Tom Hooper’s musical Les Miserables, Michael Haneke’s Amour, Quentin Tarantino’s civil-war set Western Django Unchained and Benh Zeitlin’s Beasts of the southern Wild.
Having directed some famous films, Taiwanese-American film maker Lee, who chose an entirely Indian cast for Pi and shot some scenes in India, is in the race for the best director trophy(奖杯)with Apielberg, Russell, Haneke and Zeitlin Pi, which starred Delhi-boy Suraj Sharma in the lead and noted actors such as Irrfan Khan, Tabu and Adil Hussain, also gained nominations in categories like cinematography, film editing, original score, original song, production design, best adapted screenplay, visual effects, sound editing and sound mixing.
Daniel Day-Lewis is leading in the best actor category for his widely---praised portrayal of the 16th President Abraham Lincoln in the Reliance---Dream Works produced Lincoln. The film follows Lincoln’s struggle to abolish slavery as the country drifts into a civil war.
The other contenders(竞争者) in the best actor category are Bradley Cooper for Silver Linings Playbook (also starring Indian actor Anupam Kher), Denzel Washington for Flight, Joaquin Phoenix for The Master and Hugh Jackman for Les Miserables.
63. About Ang Lee, which statement is Not correct?
A. His Life of Pi shot some scenes in India and has Chinese actors
B. His Life of Pi bagged 11 nominations on Thursday, including the best picture
C. He is a Taiwanese-American film maker, who has directed some famous films
D. His Life of Pi is a survival story of an Indian boy lost in the ocean with a Bengal tiger
【答案】 A
【解析】 推理判断题。根据题干要求,从第一段Life of Pi bagged 11 nods on Thursday, including the best picture and director categories.可知选项B正确;从第三段中Having directed some famous films, Taiwanese-American film maker Lee.可知选项C正确;从第二段中Life of Pi, the survival story of an Indian boy lost in the ocean with a Bengal tiger.可知选项D正确。从第三段who chose an entirely Indian cast for Pi and shot some scenes in India.中可以判断选项A有误。用排除法从而可选出答案为A项。
64. Which of the following film refers to the American Civil war?
A. Les Miserables B. Django Unchained C. Zero Dark Thirty D. Argo
【答案】 B
【解析】 细节理解题。根据题干要求,定位第二段最后一句Michael Haneke’s Amour, Quentin Tarantino’s civil-war set Western Django Unchained and Benh Zeitlin’s Beasts of the southern Wild.可选出正确答案为选项B
65. Who starred in the film The Master?
A. Denzel Washington B. Daniel Day-Lewis C. Bradley Cooper D. Joaquin Phoenix
【答案】 D
【解析】 细节理解题。根据题干要求定位从最后一段的最后一句Joaquin Phoenix for The Master and Hugh Jackman for Les Miserables.可选出正确答案为选项D.
66. The passage is likely to appear in ___.
A. a biography B. a newspaper C. a history paper D. a fashion magazine
【答案】 B
【解析】 推理判断题。根据题干要求The passage is likely to appear in,从文章可以看出通篇文章所讲述的都是关于The best picture category ,the famous director categories,the best actor category,由此可以推断出这篇短文应该出自报纸。因此正确答案为B选项。
Historians have always believed that it was Vasco Da Gama, the Portuguese explorer that sailed around Africa to India and back between 1497 and 1499, who first began trading with East Africa. However, the recent discover
The 600-year-old copper and silver disk that has a hole in the center possibly to be worn on a belt, was discovered in early December 2012, on the very first day of a three-month dig(考古发掘) conducted on the island of Manda, Kenya, by Charles Kusimba from Chicago’s Field Museum and Sloan R. Williams from the University of Illinois.
Researchers believe that the coin, which was issued between
and bears the name of Emperor Yongle, head of the Ming Dynasty, proves that it was the Chinese, not the Portuguese who were the first to discover and trade with the eastern coast of Africa. They think that it may have been Commander Zheng He, who was known to have gone on several sea journeys to explore the lands bordering the Indian Ocean to try to increase Chinese trade and political influence.
However, following Emperor Yongle’s death, the relationship stopped because the new leaders were not forward thinking and banned all international trading. This is what paved the way for European explorers like Vasco Da Gama and Christopher Columbus to discover new worlds and trade in goods like ivory and silk.
The coin is currently being authenticated(证实)by experts to ensure that it is indeed a real coin issued by the Chinese emperor. If it proves to be, the researchers will head back to the island at the end of this years, to see what other important information about the trading relationship between Europe and Asia they can dig up at what is believed to be the oldest site in Sub-Saharan Africa.
67. Who first traded with East Africa according to historians?
A. Vasco Da Gama B. Zheng He C. Christopher Columbus D. Emperor Yongle
【答案】 A
【解析】 细节理解题。根据题干要求,从文章中第一段的第一句Historians have always believed that it was Vasco Da Gama, the Portuguese explorer that sailed around Africa to India and back between 1497 and 1499, who first began trading with East Africa.可选出正确答案为选项A.
68. What does the discovery of the old coin probably suggest?
A. China was the trade center in the world in the Ming Dynasty
B. Commander Zheng He was the first to sail in the Indian Ocean
C. It was the Chinese who first traded with the eastern coast of Africa
D. The Portuguese were the first to discover the eastern coast of Africa
【答案】 C
【解析】 细节理解题。根据题干要求,从文章中第三段中Researchers believe that the coin, which was issued between
and bears the name of Emperor Yongle, head of the Ming Dynasty, proves that it was the Chinese, not the Portuguese who were the first to discover and trade with the eastern coast of Africa.由此可选出正确答案为选项C.
69. What can be known from the passage?
A. It took the researchers three months to discover this 600-year-old coin
B. the coin has not been proved to be a coin issued by the Chinese emperor
C. the researchers have gone back to the Island to find other important information
D. Emperor Yongle’s death prevented Christopher Columbus’s discovering new worlds
【答案】 B
【解析】 细节理解题。根据题干要求,第二段中The 600-year-old copper and silver disk that has a hole in the center possibly to be worn on a belt, was discovered in early December 2012,并没有提及A选项中的took the researchers three months;从最后一段中The coin is currently being authenticated(证实) by experts to ensure that it is indeed a real coin issued by the Chinese emperor. 可以得出选项B正确;最后一段If it proves to be, the researchers will head back to the island········此处的if可以得出选项C错误;·倒数第二段中following Emperor Yongle’s death···········This is what paved the way for European explorers like Vasco Da Gama and Christopher Columbus to discover new worlds and trade in goods like ivory and silk. 可以得出选项D错误。由此可选出正确答案为选项B.
70. The author writes this passage to _____.
A. tell people how to discover old coins B. show us how great our ancestors were
C. introduce a newly-found coin in Kenya D. explain the meaning of a new discovery
【答案】 D
【解析】 推断题。根据题干要求The author writes this passage to···,从文中的第一段最后一句However, the recent discovery of a rare coin in Kenya, may make them rethink that theory.可以推断出本篇短文接下来都是在解释这个recent discovery,因此正确答案为选项D。
第四部分书面表达(共两节,满分50分)
第一节 完成句子(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)
阅读下列个小题,根据汉语提示,用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子,并将答案写在答题卡上的相应题号后。
71. My money __________________________________ and I have to cut down some of the living expenses. (run)
我的钱快要用完了,我得削减部分生活开支了。
答案】is running out
【解析】本题考查run out为不及物动词短语,不能用被动。需要与run out of 区别开。
【难度说明】容易
我想是她的个性而非她的相貌打动了我。让她嫁给我是我的梦想。
答案】that has struck
【解析】本题考查强调句型:It is/was …that….以及主谓一致的结合。
【难度说明】中等
73. All the lights will be on ___________________________________ the switch. (moment)
你一按下开关,所有的等都会亮。
【解析】本题考查the moment 引导的时间状语从句,表示“一…就”
【难度说明】容易
74. The refrigerator that I _________________________________ broke down again. What bad luck! (repair)
我之前让人修理的电冰箱又坏了。真倒霉啊!
【解析】本题考查时态和have作为“使、让”的用法。表示过去的过去的用过去完成时,have sth done表示使…被…以及定语从句。
【难度说明】难
75. My friend is crazy about the pop singer Yao Beina. He once told us, “In my mind, never ____________________ a more beautiful voice than hers.” (hear)
我的一个朋友对流行歌手姚贝娜痴迷不已。他曾说过:“在我心中,我从未听过比她更美的嗓音。”
答案】have I heard
【解析】本题考查否定词位于置于句首的句子要部分倒装以及现在完成时态的综合考察。
【难度说明】容易
76. I lost sight of Wang Ping when we reached ______________________________ a large marker. (look)
当我们到达一个看起来像大市场的地方,我就看不见王平了。
答案】what looked like /the place which/that looked like
【解析】本题考查定语从句以及what引导的宾语从句。
【难度说明】中等
77. Not _______________________________ the meeting notice, she was absent from the meeting. (inform)
因未得知会议通知,她缺席了会议。
答案】informed of
【解析】本题考查过去分词作状语,inform 的固定搭配。
【难度说明】中等
78. Had it not been for my respectable teacher Susan, I _____________________ in the bright and spacious office now. (sit)
当初如果不是因为我那可敬的老师susan, 此刻我就不会坐在宽敞明亮的办公室里了。
【答案】I wouldn’t be sitting
【解析】本题考查if 引导的虚拟语气倒装的用法,时态混合考查,从句表示与过去事实相反,主句表示现在的事实。
【难度说明】难
79. Jason is often educated by his parents to be friendly to others even if ____________________________________. (treat)
Jason的父母经常教育他对人要友善,即使是受到了不公正对待。
【答案】(he is) treated unfairly
【解析】本题考查even if引导的让步状语从句,从句中主语he与treat是被动关系,状语从句省略。
【难度说明】容易
80. It ____________________________ him that he would be reduced to such a sorry state. (occur)
他从未想到过自己会沦落到如此境地。
【答案】never occurred to
【解析】本题考查it occurs/occurred to sb这个句型,表示某事发生在某人身上,根据从句时态和句意,应用否定和一般过去时。
【难度说明】中等
第二节:短文写作(共1题;满分30分)(略)
推荐课程:高考英语秋季提高班
高考英语寒假班
/Course/4-3635.html?v=5&kw=高考英语
【】【】【】
网上报名,立减学费
网上报名,即有优惠…
面试是高校自主招生中十分重要的环节。对考生最终能