请问天空之城怎么走这句话该怎么翻译?

英语翻译请问“都说流星可以有求必应,如果可以我愿意在夜空下等待,等到一颗星星被我感动,为我划过星空带着我的祝福落在你的枕边!生日快乐!”这句话翻译成英语怎么说?
it is said that the meteor can fulfill all your wishes,If it is true,I am willing to wait under the night sky,until one little star moved by me and moved across the sky with my blessing drop down upon your pillow!Happy Birthday!xxx
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
May I ask, "said the meteor could responsive, if I am willing to wait in the night sky, until a star is I moved across the sky for me, with my blessing upon your pillow! Happy Birthday!
It is said that the meteor can fulfill all your wishes. If it is true, I am willing to wait at the base of night sky until one star is moved by me and split the night for me and finally fall over your bedside with my blessing! Happy birthday!
"All say meteor can cater, if can I am willing to wait until after dark, a star was touch me, for I across the sky with my blessing upon you pillow! Happy birthday!"
Pepole always said, meteor can realize your hope, I'll be waiting if it's true, waiting for a star be touched to coress the sky, with my blessing fall into your bedside... Happy birthday for you!...
Everybody says a shooting star could make your dream comes true. If it is, I will In the night sky waite for a star which
affected by my wishes and across the sky to take my wishes to your bedside !Happy Birthyday
They all say the meteor can make y if that so, i would wait under the starry sky till the star is moved and bring all my best wishes to you on your pillows!Happy B-day!
扫描下载二维码翻译过来是
它特殊的名字还真符合这只特殊的动物,因为它从古希腊文翻译过来是“地上的狮子”之意。
Its unusual name fits this unusual animal perfectly, for it translates from the ancient Greek as "lion on the ground."
他说,这句话委婉地翻译过来是说:“那么你给我离开这里,你这个彻底的蠢货。”
" Casse -toi alors, pauvre con, va, " he said, a phrase whose mildest translation is: "Then get out of here, you total jerk. "
这句话整个翻译过来是这样的:纽约队在这场比赛的最后一分钟对我们的一个队员犯规,体育馆全场观众怒不可遏,开始朝纽约队投掷饮料罐和瓶子。
3:When the team from New York fouled our player in the final minute of the game, everybody in the stadium went zonkers and started to throw cans and bottles at them.
First of all, corpses and certain carcasses at are a source of ritual impurity: sara'at, which is this--we translate it "scale disease," it's been called leprosy. It's definitely not leprosy.
首先是尸体和一些动物的尸体,它们是仪式上不洁的一个来源,sara’,这个词我们翻译过来是“一种大规模的传染病“,也就是麻风病,事实上它并不是麻风病。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!怎么用法语翻译这句话?
淡然地面对生活的给予,无论好坏
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录我们以为溺水了的那个女孩回来了。
其它2条答案