这是我和双胞胎姐妹照片妹妹的照片. here are photos --- --- and my --- ---.

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
八上Unit7—12要点
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口【图文】八年级英语上册_Unit_6_I’m_more_outgoing_than_my_sisiter单元复习课件_人教新目标版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
八年级英语上册_Unit_6_I’m_more_outgoing_than_my_sisiter单元复习课件_人教新目标版
上传于||暂无简介
大小:512.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Unit 6 I’m more outgoing than my sisiter单元复习23张ppt
人教版新目标八年级上册期末复习课件Unit6I’m more outgoing than my sister复习目标(1) 熟记,掌握并能灵活应用本单元出现的重点生词,短语。(知识目标)(2) 能使用形容词的比较级比较人的个性特征,并写出相应的小短文。(能力目标)(3)在比较中发现自己的不足,扬长避短,发展自我。(情感目标)Unit
61. 谢谢你的上封来信。Thank you for your last letter.2. 正如你能看到的,…。3. 从某些方面来说4. 从某一方面来说5. 看起来相同看起来不同6. 喜欢做某事7. 超过,多于不到,少于8. 有一些共同之处9. 擅长于…As you can see,…in some waysin a waylook the samelook differentenjoy doing sthmore than = overless thanhave some things in commonbe good at sth / doing sth= do well in sth / doing sth= like/love to do sth. = like/love doing sth.10. 与…一样不如…11. 有点外向a little/much/a lot/even/far + adj.比较级12. 与某人做相同的事13. 使某人(不)做某事14. 对于我来说那并不重要。15. 最好的朋友16.有相反的观点和兴趣爱好have opposite views and interests17. 大多数的孩子most of the kids = most kidsas +adj. /adv.原级 +as…not as/so+adj./adv.原级+as…a little more outgoingdo the same things as sbmake/let sb (not) do sthThat’s not important for me.best friend=ask/tell sb (not)
to do sth18. 在…和…之间有一些不同点。There are some differences between… and…19. 相同是没必要的。It’s not necessary to be the same.It’s (not) + adj. + to do sth20. (在某个比赛项目中)打败某人beat sb + (in +比赛项目)赢得某个比赛项目win +比赛项目21. 差异对于友谊来说并不重要的。Differences are not important in a friendship.22. 一位小学教师a teacher for primary school students23. 有优秀的成绩have good grades24. 善待某人25. 说笑话26. 获得一份工作27. 停止正在做的事停下来,(开始)做某事28. 呆在家里29. ……的一张照片30.对….来说be good with sbtell jokesget a jobstop doing sthstop to do sthstay at homea photo of ……for sb.In some ways, we are different.I’m a little taller than she( is).She’s/ He’s a little thinner than I (am).I’m a little more athletic than she( is).I’m a little quieter than she( is).She’s / He’s a little more outgoing than I (am).….In some ways, we are the same.He/she is as tall as me.He She often does the same things as I do.He/She likes to wear the same clothes as I.He/She likes the same color, the same sports as I do.I am as outgoing as he/she is.Practice:练一练
1.wild2.small3.tall4.nice5.fine6.big7.fat针对性练习:写出下列形容词的比较级1.wilder2.smaller3.taller4.nicer6.finer7.bigger8.fatter8.thin9.hot10.easy11.happy12.healthy13.funny14.beautiful15.athletic16.interesting8.thinner9.hotter10.easier11.happier12.healthier13.funnier14.more
beautiful15.more
athletic16.more
interesting针对性练习(2)1.Tina is 2 kilometers (厘米)______ (tall) than me.2.Which is _______(big),the moon or the earth?3.Which is ______________(difficult),math or Chinese?4. He’s pretty _________. (healthy)5. Lucy talks_______(much) than Lily.6.He’s
too_______(thirsty) and_______(hungry).7.He’s as _______(heavy) as me.8.He’s not as ________(funny)as his brothertallerbiggermore difficulthealthymorethirstyhungryheavyfunny(
)1.He likes doing the same thing ___me.A.in
)2.They look the same ___ many ways.A.in
)3.The twins _______swim.A.are both
B. can bothC.both are
D. are both( AD )4.He is_____ athletic than me. (多选)A.more B. much C. a little
D. much more(
)5.He runs_____ than me. (多选)A.more
fastC. a little
)6.this book is not as____ that one.A.more interesting
B. interesting asC.more interesting
D. much interesting than模拟训练BABCDB模拟训练(2)1.Tom is short. Allen is shorter.(合并成一句话)Allen _____ ________ ________Tom.2.He can swim. I can also swim.(合并)______ he _______ I
_______ _________3.English isn’t as difficult as math.(同义句)Math is ______ ______ _______ English.4. We can both swim. (同义句)_______ _____ _____ ______swim5.He is 14 years old. I am 15 years old.He is________ ______me. I am ______ _____ him.6. He read 5 books,I read 3 books yesterday. (同义句)He read______ books ______me yesterday.is
swimmore difficult
canyounger
than句子大练兵1、 这是我和我双胞胎妹妹的一些照片。Here are some photos of me and my twin sister .2、爸爸和儿子有一些共同的东西。The father and the son have some things in common.3、他们两个都是小学生。They are both primary school students .4、我妈妈喜欢每天都看电视。My mother likes watching TV every day .5、Jim 不如Tom擅长物理。6、我哥哥最好的朋友喜欢和他做同样的事情。7、我堂弟很擅长下棋。8、他的朋友经常在网球方面赢他。9、我们都喜欢体育,尽管他比我要更擅长运动。Jim is not as good at physics as Tom .My brother’s best friend likes to do the samethings as he (does) .My cousin is good at playing chess .His friend always beats him in tennis.We both like sports , although he is more athletic than me .10、学好英语对我们很重要。It’s important for us to learn English well .11、我的头发比他的短很多。12、Mary是一个滑稽的女孩,她总是使我发笑。My hair is much shorter than his .Mary is a funny girl , she always makes me laugh .13、老师认为Lucy是得到这份工作的最佳人选。The teacher thinks Lucy is the best person to getthe job .用所给词的适当形式填空:1. He has _______ (long) hair than Sam.2. Who is ________ (good) , Tom or Peter.3. Whose hair is ________ (curly) , yours or mine?4. I’m not shy. I think I’m very __________ (outgoing)5. ________ (healthy) is more important to me than money.6. Are you good at ___________ (swim)?7. My English teacher is as __________ (serious) as my father.8. Maggie is a little __________ (thin) than her sister.9. You don’t need ___________ (worry) about your son. He can _______ (take) good care of himself.10. This little baby is _______________ (outgoing) than that one.longerbettercurlieroutgoingHealthswimmingseriousthinnerto worrytakemore outgoing12. Which is ________ (easy) , Lesson 1 or Lesson 2.13. In some ways we look ___________ (different).14. Ann is a very ________ (quietly) girl and she hardly makes noise.15. The chemistry is very ____________ (interest) 16.The meeting is about to begin. Stop _________ (talk), please.17.Jane enjoys _________ (tell) jokes.18. I am ________ (good) at swimming than her.19. This is the ___________________ (important) of Lesson 12.11. My English teacher is as __________ (serious) as my father.seriouseasierdifferentquietinterestingtalkingtellingbettermost important句型转换:1. Tom is tall. Jim is short.(比较级合并)Tom is _______
______ Jim.2. My hair is long. Mary’s hair is longer .(合并成一句)Mary’s hair _______
_________ _______ mine.3. Pedro is thinner than Sam. (改为同义句)Sam is _______________ ________ Pedro.4. My sister is better at study than me. She is clever. (改为同义句)My sister is ___________ intellectual (聪明的) than me at study.5. Peter is funny. Paul is funny, too. (合并成一句)Peter is _______ funny ________ Paul.tallerthanislongerthanfatter/heavierthanmoreasas6.
I like singing. Tina likes singing, too . (合并成一句)__________ he ________ I like singing.7. My brother does well in English.(改为同义句)My brother ______
______ English.8. Both of us enjoy going to parties.________
____ you enjoy doing?9. Sue is 16 years old. I’m 16 years old, too. (the same 合并为一句)_____ _____ ______
_____ _______
age.BothandisgoodatWhatdobothofWeareboththesameBothofusarethesame10.Tom is fatter than any other student in his class.Tom is _____ than _____ ______ _______ in hisclass.fatter
studentsReview of Units 1_- 61. 使用某物做某事2. 以…开始3. 在我空闲的时间里4. 在那之后5. 在游泳池use sth to do sthbegin / start within my free timeafter thatin the swimming pool 综合训练:1.我们两个都喜欢英语。____ ______
_____ _____
English.2.我的朋友不止一个。I have _____ ______ ______ friend.3.我比他胖一点。I am ___ ________ ______ ________him.4.我们有必要学好英语。._____ ___________ for us ____ _____ English well5.他不如我擅长运动。He is not _____ _______ _____sports
____ me.Both
learn中考实战练兵场!(
)1.Jack is funny. He always makes Lily __.
C. laughing
D. to laugh(
)2.The TV was bought more than ten years ago. (同义词替换)A.almost
D. more or less(
)3.which is more useful, math or Chinese?I think ____ them are useful.A.all
)4.The air in Beijing
is getting much____ now than a few years ago.A.clean
B. cleaner
C. cleanner
D. more cleanBBCB根据表格,写出“我”和“Dick”在学习,爱好,等方面的相同和不同之处。书面表达See You八年级英语上学期unit 6, period 3新目标_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
八年级英语上学期unit 6, period 3新目标
上传于||暂无简介
大小:615.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢of me twin sisterAs,look the same,look differentas good at asas quiet as ,both quiet.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
this is the photo of me with my twin sister.
Here are photos of my twin sisters and me 表达自己和他人时,英语国家先说他人,后说自己As
differentLiu
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 双胞胎姐妹照片 的文章

随机推荐