原文:2、补全对话。从方框中选出最佳选项完成对话。(二项右键多余项)Shopkeeper:Good

求老师解答:补全对话 根据对话
补全对话 根据对话内容,从方框内的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,其中有两个为多余选项. Policeman:Now,Jimmy,did you get a good view of the accident?Jimmy:Oh,yes.I w_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
补全对话 根据对话内容,从方框内的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,其中有两个为多余选项. Policeman:Now,Jimmy,did you get a good view of the accident?Jimmy:Oh,yes.I w
补全对话 根据对话内容,从方框内的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,其中有两个为多余选项. Policeman:Now,Jimmy,did you get a good view of the accident?Jimmy:Oh,yes.I was standing outside the bank building and I saw it quite clearly.Policeman:Do you know what time it was?Jimmy:Yes. &&1&
&It was 2:45 exactly.Policeman:Good. &&&2 &
Jimmy:Well,quite slowly - about 10 miles an hour.It was coming up York Road.&
&But they were still red when he went over them.Policeman:I see.&
&was it also driving slowly?Jimmy:It was coming along Union Street about 30 miles per hour.It was a blue Toyota. &&&5&&
Policeman:Did you see what colour his traffic(交通) light was?Jimmy:Yes,it changed to yellow just before he crossed it.A.What about the car?B.I checked my watch.C.Didn't you see the car?D.Now,how fast was the truck moving?E.Was the car going beyond the speed limit?F.I suppose the truck driver knew the lights were going to change.G.The driver stopped his car when he saw the truck crossing the street.补全对话。从方框中选出最佳选项完成下面的对话,其中有两项为多余的。
A. I think it will be very exciting. B. Don"t you know tomorrow is Tree Planting Day? C. I don"t think so. D. I agree with you. E. Will you please help me plant them in People"s Park tomorrow? F. What about you? G. Don"t forget to put on your old clothesA: My father has bought some young trees. 1. _____ B: Certainly! But why are you going to plant trees? A: Why? 2. _____B: Oh, yes. I remember. A: We must plant more trees and flowers to make our world more beautiful. B: 3. _____ Where shall we meet? A: At my home. You can help me take the trees. B: All right. When shall we come? A: At seven o"clock. 4. _____ B: OK, 5. _____ .
1-5: EBDGA
从方框中选择最佳选项补全对话,其中有两项多余。
A: What are you doing? B: I"m reading a letter from my pen pal. A:
B: A girl. A: Where is she from? B:
A: What does she look like? B:
A: Is she tall? B:
. She is of medium height.
A: Look at her photo. B: Oh. She’s good-looking and a little thin. Can she speak Chinese?
1.________
2. ________
3. ________
4. ________
5. ________
补全对话。从方框中选出最佳选项补全下面的对话,其中有两项为多余选项。
补全对话: 根据对话内容,从方框中选出能填入横线处的最佳选项(其中有两项是多余的)。A: Hi Betty! 小题1:B: Yes, I went there with my parents.A: 小题2:B: Wonderful. Many famous singers sang at the concert. 小题3:A: What does it mean?B: The concert was held for collecting money for the children who are too poor to go to school. 小题4:A: That’s true.B: I think people should give them help as much as possible.A:小题5:
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司从方框中选择最佳选项完成对话,有两项多余。A.I feel well.B. You shouldn’t
argue with your parents.C. But I don’t
have enough money.D. You look
unhappy.E. My brother
plays his stereo too loud!F. Are you tired?G.I don’t look
, what’s wrong? B:Oh … my clothes are out of style.
.A:Well, maybe you should buy some new clothes.B:Yes,
.A:Huh. Maybe you could get a part-time job in the evenings.B:I can’t, because my parents want me to stay at home every night. I argued with them about it.A:Well,
You should talk about your problems. B:And guess what else is wrong? A:What?B:
I can’t go to sleep.
小题1:D小题2:G小题3:C小题4:B小题5:E
小题1:本句的含义为你看起来不开心,怎么了,意思较符合故本句空格处选D。小题2:上句的含义为我的衣服过时了,所以本句的含义为我的衣服看起来不酷意思相符合,故本句空格处选G。小题3:下句建议找一份兼职工作挣钱,所以本句的含义为我没有足够的钱来买新衣服,意思较符合,故本句空格处选C。小题4:上句表示我与父母争吵,所以本句的含义为你不应该与父母争吵,你应该和他们谈论你的问题,意思较符合,故本句空格处选B。小题5:后句表示的含义为我不能入睡,所以本句的含义为我的兄弟把音响的声音放得太大才符合题意,故本句空格处选E。
从方框中选择最佳选项完成对话,有两项多余。
David(D) and Tina(T) are talking about what they are going to do in the future.T: What are you going to do after leaving school?D: I"d Jike to visit different places.
_D: Of course, I do.T: That" s good. You are good at spoken English. __3__D: Really? I"m trying to learn it better.
.T: Maybe I will be a P. E.
teacher. I feel like playing all kinds of games with children.D: __5
.T: Yes. I hope my students would like me.D: Good luck!
补全对话。从方框中选择适当的句子完成对话,其中有两项是多余选项。
A: Hello !B: Hello !A: Why do you look sad these days?B: Because
And my parents always talk with me.A: Are you serious? I feel very sorry for you.B:
But I haven"t found out the cause of my failure. That has troubled me a lot.A:
B: Yes, I spent nights and weekends on my lessons.A:
B: That"s a good idea.A: By the way, do you still like getting online?B: No,
从方框中选择适当的句子完成对话,其中有两项为多余选项。
Jim:We are going to Hainan next week.Kate:Really?
Jim: We will go sightseeing.Kate:
Jim: By car. It will take us 12 hours to drive there.Kate:That"s a long time.__3
.Jim: It"s summer.
But it rains sometimes.Kate: Will you go to the Tianyahaijiao?Jim: Yes. We""ll take photos and go swimming there.Kate:That will be fun.__5
John: We will. Thank you.
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司2013年中考英语试题分类汇编【对话填空】(选择类对话)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2013年中考英语试题分类汇编【对话填空】(选择类对话)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
我性格开朗,活泼、乐于助人喜欢收集整理和创作大量的关于市场营销、企业管理、公务员考试、资格考试、安全生产、工程建设、法律文献、大学论文、学术资料、高考中考、考研备战、司法考试、合同范本、法律文书、机械机电、总结材料、研究报告等一系列优秀文档资料,供大家参考学习,很有价值的。看到好资料赶快行动!!
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
全国各地市2013年中考英语试卷分类解析汇编 补全对话 ...
下载积分:900
内容提示:全国各地市2013年中考英语试卷分类解析汇编 补全对话 ...
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:165|
上传日期: 11:47:27|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
全国各地市2013年中考英语试卷分类解析汇编 补全对话 ...
官方公共微信