求一篇120字的英语作文:my montherworld in my eyess

请大家帮我修改一下英语作文 : The hero in my eyes_百度知道
请大家帮我修改一下英语作文 : The hero in my eyes
n my opinion,policemen can be seen here ang there.In fect.If people need any help,a policeman will try to give them a hand.How great a policeman is.They catch thieves as well as keep our city safe.If people lost something.It live without them,we can&#39,apoliceman will try to find it!I should learn from them to be a warm-hearted person,a policeman is the hero in my eyes
文一共20分,请问我能得几分
the&from&nbsp.)In&learn&well&is,&weak&can'a&repeat&us&a&not&lost&keep&nbsp.I&city&don'my&nbsp.If&nbsp,a&don'a&nbsp,&nbsp.(you&nbsp,a&my&to&They&worst&can'everything&catch&give&not&very&In&my&to&be&policeman&a&nbsp.(I&nbsp.&their&we&are&t&in&t&as&'learn&can&nbsp.A&try&as&where&great&here&nbsp,a&it&t&to&regarded&opinion'people&without&catch&lost&our&the&is&to&nbsp.In&the&need&warm-hearted&without&should&nbsp.In&them&depends&many&to&and&what&policemen&policeman&same&be&so.They&to&nbsp.(this&to&nbsp,a&to&policeman&hero&look&spot&eyes'our&ang&a&seen&nbsp,policemen&will&a&them&warm-hearted&a&nbsp.&can&nbsp.They&thieves&t&policeman&policemen&as&'the&policeman&need&in&find&live&and&is&in&nbsp.In&busy&lost)If&criminals&opinion)How&nbsp.(thieves&point&them&be&peaceful&other&safe&is&is&people&people&in&both&to&presences&seen&think&are&have&support&my&policeman&enjoy&nbsp!I&from&&people&my&;be&our&will&as&This&as&my&and&other&can&on&life&guard&are&try&places&hero&city&nbspIn&as&be&nbsp,&to&your&and&provide&for&keep&nbsp,we&are&should&try&nbsp.)In&any&nbsp
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
第二. In other words. If people lost something , a policeman will try to give them a hand.稍微改动下, we can&#39, policemen can be seen here and there,a policeman will try to find it,第一句用了In my opinion 就不要用in my eyesPolicemen at live without them! I should learn from them to be a warm-hearted person.If people need any help. How great a policeman is. In fact.They catch thieves as well as keep our city in peace,只要其一,警察抓贼保护市民安全,保卫城市的则是安宁
修改后作文如下。基本没有语法错误,几个单词拼写错误。In my opinion, a policeman is the hero in my eyes. In fact policemen can be seen everywhere. They catch thieves as well as keep our cities safe. In other words, we can't live without them. If people lose something, a
policeman will try to find it for them. If people need any help, a policeman will try to give them a hand. How great a policeman is! I should learn from them how to be a warm-hearted person.
The policemen are heroes in my eyes.In fact,the policemen can be seen anywhere.Their mission is to serve the people, to defend the city and (to) maintain order.In the other words,we can't live well without them. If people lost things ,the policemen would have tried their best to find them .Whenever people need help, the policemen will try to give them a hand.How great the policemen is!I think that each of us should learn from them to be a warm-hearted person.
总体来说还不错,思路很好没有语法错误但有个单词错了fect, 应该是in fact 意为事实上
In my opinion/As for me, police are the heroes in my eyes. In fact, police can be seen here and there/everywhere. They catch thieves and keep our city safe. So we can not live without them. If people lost something, police will try to find them. If people need any help, police will try their best /spare no effort
to give them a hand / aid them. How great a policeman is! I should learn from them and become a warm-hearted person.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文(My life in the future),英语作文(My life in the future)作文100字英语作文(My life in the future)I''m a boy FORM Pinghu China.I think life in the feture is very nice.WE will study on the computer at home.So we won''t go to school.We can send my honework to the teacher on my computer.We will be relaxing.So we should do exercise everyday in the future.My hometown will be nice,to.There won''t be any facyorier.Sky will be bule.Air will be fresh.We will live there happily.Ou,my drem is very Beautiful.英语作文(My life in the future)的相关作文I''m a boy FORM Pinghu China.I think life in the feture is very nice.WE will study on the computer at home.So we won''t go to school.We can send my honework...2008年中考英语作文预测关于网络的问题。Good morning,class!(同学们,上午好!Today,I’ll talk about going online.(今天,我将谈谈上网的问题)We know that there ...lots of people visit there.Taiwan is a rich place.China is getting stronger and stronger.All the people hope ...Taiwan will come back in the future.8、未来与梦想1)、...i has only a sister and i without brothers.but i think i have the best parents in the world.they are very friendly to me.i live in a good family.my grand ...读者刚刚推荐的文章12345678910网友刚刚发布CopyRight &copy
All Rights ReservedThe UK in My Eyes1000字英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
1页免费11页1下载券1页免费1页免费2页免费 3页2下载券1页免费5页2下载券2页1下载券2页1下载券
The UK in My Eyes1000字英语作文|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢我的理想中的妻子 my ideal wife 写一篇120字以上的英语作文_百度知道
我的理想中的妻子 my ideal wife 写一篇120字以上的英语作文
我有更好的答案
My ideal wife was my girlfriend. We free love, volunteer to form a love mew. We don't need their parents' orders and won't listen to by matchmakers' help. When I asked her to marry him, she would be red face, gently spit out the three words-& I do &, the firm, joy, shy, also written into her eyes, and happiness.My ideal wife don't need too beautiful, but it must be good, She will only let me GaoShanAngZhi, put her as a goddess to worship, and not a wife. Her kind is a broad clear the deep water, rippling out, let a person feel soft modesty beauty.My ideal wife is very good, but not weak. She is not CunYe shrew, but also won't weak be wronged. She have a principle, she speak the truth, for the wrong things, she pointed out. If others hard-line, she will not so retreat will not anger, her voice in strive to light and also as the spring breeze.My ideal wife and a head of show hair. She won't make-up, YaoYe gouhun, her light makeup proper. Make up to more show itself better color, and is not cover up or change. Her hair is shoulder-length, plunge after get up as shares of inky waterfall, touched my face before can leave an the quiet and beautiful hair sweet. She didn't odors. Think about it, if a decent woman walks through your clean, before drifting is a smell, that will be how of life-denying killjoys! I like to touch her hair, like she like to touch my ears.My ideal wife like children. Whether in his own or other people's children, she will be like, no bias. She should have a scientific education idea, she will not to destroy the fairy tale world, also won't coax child says &cry again, Wolf will come& word. Every night she and I will give children to read with fairy tales. She gave the child's promises are always very seriously, and will come true. She is not in front of other children grumble.My ideal wife body health, lively and energetic. She is the spring sun, warm sunny. She fed for work to complain. Occasionally she can also be ill, but I have to take care of her will be fine. On Sundays, she would play with your child, she was tired will depend on my shoulders rest.My ideal wife can not cooking, but she likes to eat the food I make, especially tomato scrambled eggs.My ideal wife don't too thin, too bone, her waistline is equal to my arm length, and she won't lose weight every day in noises.My ideal wife will be jealous, but not jealous. The woman need not be too broad mind, some narrow-minded woman is the real woman. However, she would not doubt my love for him.My ideal wife watching the love tragedy would be touched of sparse inside hua, I need to coax her.My ideal wife not Japanese women's absolute obey, she would and I quarrel, but won't begin, more won't yield to say such words long divorce. After the fight, she will anger and I don't speak, but when I do face she will smile through tears, still use small fist to hit me.My ideal wife in when I was sick care I At ordinary times can act like a spoiled brat, like little girls.My ideal wife know my parents birthday, the child's birthday, my waist size.My ideal wife is a romantic simple person. Even if fifty years later, we two lurched in walking in the spring, she will hold me, like fifty years ago. The spring breeze micro up, she can use hand got I blow a flower hair, gentle to say to me: &old man, in this life have you good.&以上仅供参考!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&小学生英语&
第1页第2页第3页第4页第5页第6页第7页第8页第9页第10页第11页第12页第13页

我要回帖

更多关于 world in my eyes 的文章

随机推荐