YUCK YOU 吐槽是什么意思思啊?

powered by
Get great free widgets at !
I am a professional photographer, married and happy.
warning can be pg13 sometimes moody and romantic most of the time.
warning can be pg13 sometimes moody and romantic most of the time.
Just a note I will not be in today so I will answer any emails or calls that came after 5 yesterday or today on Monday.
Here is the link to slideshow promised
now to get to emails,I've been a bit slow today because I'm trying to finish some sessions before we go sailing tomorrow. My BIL has a 26ft catamaran and he's in the area so yeah! I didn't get to take much time off this Sept after all but I did take a few days and tommorrow is one of them yeah! I hope it' s warmer then today!
Loved this comment from a lovely family this week
&I just wanted to say how thankful I am that I stumbled across your website back in July.& My heart is so full as I watch the slide show - seeing my family captured in such a beautiful and touching way.& Your talent just amazes me.& It may sound funny, but I think that your pictures are so incredible because a piece of spirit goes into them&
I love it because that is so what I want to do is capture who people really are and how they relate to one another.& Like the mom who quieted her baby by rubbing his little nose,I had to once I noticed that get a capture of it,the little things that show who they are together.
I was asked today what are the Storyboard and Cards? I'm going to post some samples of storyboards and be back later with some more card samples.
mmm not sure why it's cutting off the end of this one
Love the sky in these images! I haven't even looked at the second half of the session yet which was on the water side of the beach. I can't wait because I remember I shoot some with incredible clouds. I'll come back with their slideshow hopefully later today or tommorrow.
I'm actually working through things pretty fast considering. I recently started offering all the session files on a cd and ALL of my clients have been buying them so it helps because then there is not a lot of going back and forth with ordering,mailing and such. I really like it! My clients like it because once you own the files you can do anything. Create Christmas cards(I can include a few designed storyboards and cards if you request it, for free!),calendars,coffee table book,canvases,use in digital frames I actually earn less when clients order the cd but I think it's a win win for both of us. Five kids and our busy lives I like anything that simplifies it. :)
**** heads up****
A girlfriend stopped by this afternoon and told me that she had been trying to call me but all the heard was static and then she was bumped to the voice mail.& Well I recieved neither the voice mail or the call so it seems our internet phone woes are still around. If you have called and not recieved a reply please try email.
I am considering buying a cell phone. I've fought it for years (I will sometime borrow one of my children's phones,yes everyone in the family but the babies and I have cells LOL!) I super dislike talking on the phone. I much prefer talking in person I'm sure some of my clients and friends would say I am a completely different person on the phone then I am in person. I don't know I just freeze up on the phone seems so awkward to me.& We've considered different options going with a land phone as well as the internet or just getting me a cell. I need to decide because the wonky problems with email(rarely now thank goodness) and the internet phone are really a problem that doesn't ever seem 100% solved.
Sorry, It's taken me so long to get back here with the slideshow I promised. I've had this session done for over a week now but couldn't upload it for some reason my explorer had gone wonky so I couldnt' connect with ftp and my techie(my husband) finally had a chance to look at it and fix it for me. So I was able to upload some of my slideshows this week,so here is the last session I posted their slideshow
and what I worked on today
I picked kind of usual music for this slideshow the reason was the mom and girls just seemed so feminine even more so next to their Dad/husband.& I loved what the Mom told me in her questionaire about the Dad. How he is super Dad and you could so tell how much his family adored him,really lovely the whole family.
Always a black and white or color???? I think the bw looks lovely with this session's light.
We have had kind of sick week. I mean really sick& yuck you should hear my voice! Still super mom(said tonque in cheek I would never claim that title! LOL! I&m too..... mmmm) that I am I drove (well actually Chris did but I was in the car that counts doesn't it?) the kids to 6 flags for the fall fest concerts.& I pretty much hung in kiddie land all day.& Which did have it's lighter moments....& For instance when little Ollie cracked up the operator of the old cars...& I'm struggling to get into the old car feeling pretty stupid ,my embarrassment must of made me oblivioius because when I turn around, the operator is just cracking up. I must have looked puzzled because she said he was (Oliver)pushing your bum the entire time.& OMG I died laughing just picturing it from behind...& It still makes me chuckle.& &
Then I almost died when Sebastian driving for the first time gets around the bend and starts singing in his little boy squeaky voice a song by Cake &We're going the distance,We're going for speed& he sings it perfectly and I'm dying laughing.& I guess it says alot about my husband that The Distance is one his favorite songs he also loves that Mahna Mahna song also by Cake it's his phone's ring. I still laugh when I hear it ring sometimes.& It's so perfectly him.
Here is the song The Distance
just popping in to say hi and show you a few from the session I'm working on right now. I've been doing so many senior sessions (rushing for deadlines) it's so nice to do a fun silly family session! Mom said our session was the highlight of the week. I've heard that a lot this month it always suprises me and makes me think how cool is that!& (big silly grin here! )
This one my heart went bump. It was a real moment betweent them and it touched me. I love that!
I knew when I was shooting this senior she would have the most amazing headshots.& She looks like a woman from a Renaissance painting with stunning eyes and cream skin.& I've only just started her session so only this one for now.
here is slideshow of a senior if you want to see some more senior images
I hope you all had a great long weekend! So sad it seems summer is over. I had to cancel tonight's session in part due to the cold,hard to imagine already.& You can do sessions at the beach with sweaters and it looks great(I love fall beach sessions in fishermen sweaters) but if you picked out summer outfits burr!!!!
We had a nice weekend. I worked but I took a break from emails and phone calls. I''ll be answering all my emails in the morning. A couple of funnies from this weekend.& Ollie is just getting used to flip flops and he loses them ALOT! So he's walking keeps losing his flip flop and Sebastian getting& a bit fustrated and in a funny mood tells him Ollie you must& control the flip flop beeee the flip flop.& Then today Ollie takes two tote lids and puts himself in the middle and says look Ma ma I&m a sandwhich.& I don't know if these stories are coming across as funny but in real life I was rolling. Each time I did one of those full body belted out laughs (the kind that makes everyone laugh at me ,ahhh I mean with me) .
I don't know what I did but these images look a bit soft. Every once in a while my images do that on the web and I still havent' figured out what it is.& So I&m only going to post a few,to bad it was a generational shoot and I have nice images from each family. How funny I picked all bw didn't even notice that till now,I guess I like this session in bw.
Wish you could see this a bit larger it's the boy's expressions that make this storyboard. He has such joy on his face.
You could tell this little boy just adored his Dad. I see that quite often but it never fails to touch my heart.
to creep into the air..... I feel like summer never even started for us really.& I worked far too much this summer. I have a hard time saying no. I promise to myself and my family that next year I will do less. I'm so mad that I let time slip through my hands this summer. Well I'm going to make up for it with beautiful fall walks,cooking sessions and snuggles in bed with books. Fall and Winter will be beautiful and before I know it summer will be here again.
So don't laugh at me when I say I changed my mind about those openings.& I might offer a couple of special sessions that I've been wanting to do for my portfolio that's all.
Beautiful senior
I can't wait to work through all her images these are just a few I grabbed to show her a sneak peek.
Thought I would stop in while I'm waiting for my software program it's working through some images for me. I actually spend more time on the web when I'm proofing vs. when I'm not because sometimes I have to wait to do the fine touches on my images.
I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed as I always do at this time of year. I'm proofing like crazy ,still shooting like crazy and having to do everything else that I normally do like dealing with all the calls and emails etc...
I hope people have patience with me. Anyway who has done a session with me notes my passion it's much more then a job with me. It's my art and I treat my images the same way I do my sessions with all my heart with a full effort.& The prints are amazing in person much better then the web it's worth the wait.
Just a heads up I was turning away sessions because I thought we were going to vacation in Sept. Plans have changed I&m still taking some time off but not a full vacation ,I do have some dates available that previously were not. We're thinking Nov for a vacation& just Chris and I.& It has been 12 years since we've taken more then a long weekend together so I'm super excited.& I'm hoping to get to see my Dad who lives in Florida.
My brother sent me an email a few days ago with some fresh pictures of his kids and my Dad. It's amazing my Dad's health has just been..... Triple bypass,diabetes so bad he has to take several shots a day for starters. I want to say he's 75ish (I dont' know either of my parents age exactly no one will tell!& he's somewhere in the 70's anyway) and he still has such a spirit to go on a long bike ride(several states) on his Harley to see my Brother.
This picture pretty much sums up my Dad except it's missing his boat. He loves anything that moves and moves fast! A boy and his toys....
My dad has always been a super tough cookie. He was on his own at 12 found work at a farm. Working long hours 7 days a week where the pay was only enough for room and board. So to get out of that situation at 16 he lied and signed his father's signature to get into the Army where he went to the Korean war.& I have his slides from the war. I really need to develop them for him. I had meant to put them in a gift album for him.&
I still at my age get homesick to see him and my brothers. Every time I hear a Waylon Jennings song(my Dad has super deep voice like him) or see a guy on a harley with a goatee.... My Dad has always worn one as long as I can remember.& He is starting to look really different though. He used to have massive arms and stood a lot straighter it's weird to see my Dad getting older.& I mean this is the man after a full day working construction (later in life he had a resturant/bar and several other business intrests. He's kind of a jack of all trades. He did all right for a boy who had to drop out of school in the 6th grade to support himself.) his idea of relaxing after work was to go play sports with the guys, his energy was always amazing. My brother says it's really painful to see him slowing down. Anyway you get the picture he's one tough guy. I don't think they make them like him any more.
An Artist I discovered recently oooohhhh I heart her!-ier, -iest 令人讨厌的
1. arousing aversion or disgust
a disgusting smell
distasteful language
a loathsome disease
the idea of eating meat is repellent to me
revolting food
a wicked stench
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.There was fun goodness and yucky badness.
这种生活既有乐趣和益处,又有苦涩和害处。
2.She said getting rid of your profile will help'limit that delicious but yucky feeling of voyeurism, slight envy, maybe even narcissism'.
她说,对单身女性而言,摆脱掉她们在社交网络上的账号有助于她们“克制偷窥癖、轻度嫉妒、甚至自恋等等不良情绪。”
好文推荐:

我要回帖

更多关于 吐槽是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐