初一英语选择题试题选择题。。急急急!!!!

英语语法选择题!!英语高手情进!!急急急!!谢谢!!(红本专项12)_百度知道
英语语法选择题!!英语高手情进!!急急急!!谢谢!!(红本专项12)
首先在这里先说明一下情况,因为我的错题是考试的历年真题来的。同时这次的考试对我来说很重要,希望各位前辈能够帮助我,谨慎作答,因为我会完全相信你们的答案的!谢谢!(题目比较多,如果越详细,解释越明白。我会最后提高财富值的)谢谢!96.Human being are wuperior toanimals______they can use language as a tool to communicate.A.in that
B.in which
C.for which
D.for that--我选了C,答案选A 97.His car broke down when he was only_____home.A.half way to
B.half way
C.a half way
D.half a way--我选了D,答案选B 98._______the help of their group,we shouldnot have succeeded.A.As for
D.But for--我选了A,答案选D 99.There were fewer candidates than we hadbeen____to expect.A.led
D.to lead--我选了D,答案选A100.Every government that refuses to meetthe needs of its people must accept the______.A.endings
B.consequences
D.possibilities--我选了C,答案选B 101.If only the committee_______theregulations and put them into effect as soon as possible.A.approve
B.will approve
C.can approve
D.would approve--我选了A,答案选D 102.Tom was too exhausted to wakeeasily________.A.when once sleeoing
B.when once asleepC.when he was once sleeping
D.when he slept-- 我选了A,答案选B 103.If I had more time,I should ______tabletennis as a hobby.A,take to
D.take over--我选了D,答案选B 104.The thief caught on the spot by thepoliceman denied________anything.A.to do
D.doing--我选了A,答案选D
96.in that 表示“因为”。 97.half way 表示“半途中”,没有half a way 这种表示。 98. as for “关于”;but for “要不是” 要不是有他们的帮忙,我们不可能会成功。
99.had been 表示发生在最早的时候,如果你还用been to lead的形式来表示将来时,则时态混乱,没有逻辑。had been done 就可以了。100.consequences表示“后果” 负面的,由于一件事情所带来的一系列的后果,result则是一般的结果。101.句子中的put就可以看出这句句子是过去时态,否则committee是单数只能+s,所以选唯一的一个过去式would approve。 102. B.when once (he was) asleep,看到once,if,unless之类的词都可以省略主语+系动词(前后主语一致的情况下) 103.take over 接管
take up 从事 104. deny doing 拒绝做过纯手打,如果还有什么问题可以继续追问!
谢谢你的回答:第99题能翻译一下吗?第100题不理解。
100.如果政府不满足/迎合人民的需求,那么就要承担后果。这里指的事不好的结果,有可能人民会游街示众或是抗议啊,之类的负面结果。99.这些候选人比我们预料的要少得多。
迟来的追问,不好意思:第101题才是不理解的,不是100题。
第101题,后半句有个put,没有发生什么时态变化就知道是过去时,那么你前面的从句也就需要相应的过去时来匹配
其他类似问题
英语语法的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
第一题 请问wuperior toanimals什么意思?第二题home 做副词 前面不能有to 一般只有half way 这种用法。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语选择题
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友devillan遇到了一个关于基础英语的疑惑,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
1.you have no idea____I went through to get this task finished in time.
2.If you take everything lightly, the chances are___you'll never be able to accompish anything.
a, whether
选什么为什么请详解
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
d1.you have no idea____I went through to get this task finished in time.
译:你不知道为使这项任务及时完成,我经历了些什么。
析:将have no idea换成don't know更好理解句子的意思。原为同位语从句,改后成宾语从句,反正都是名词性从句。从句中的谓语go though缺省宾语,所以用连接代词what引导。连按连词that和whether 在名词性从句中不当任句子成分。排除BC。which表示已知道事物中的哪一个,不是很合句意。排除A.
2.If you take everything lightly, the chances are___you'll never be able to accompish anything.
a, whether
译:如果你什么事情都漫不经心,很有可能你将一事无成。
析:(the) chances are that-从句是一个句型,相当于It is likely
—— maryoo1
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&英语选择题急急急_百度知道
英语选择题急急急
ready for the journey? No, we haven’t got a camera. A. something B. everything C. anythign D. nothing (
) 2. She will be a teacher
two months.
B. after C. in D. at (
) 3. He had something to write down and asked me for
A. a piece of paper B. some papers C. some pieces of papers (
) 4. In my opinion, the
cars people have, the
popution there is.
A. less B. less C. little D. lttle (
along the river. A. build B. be built C. build D. be built (
will the meeting begin? In half an hour. A. How often B. How soon C. How long D. How many (
) 7. Maybe people will live
200 years old in the future. A. be B. to be C. being D. been (
) 8. There
a meeting next week. A. isn’t B. won’t C. won’t have D. won’t be (
an English party
tomorrow. A. There will be B. There is going to have C. There will have D. There are going to (
) 10. What do you think
in ten years? A. will Mary be
B. will be Mary
C. Mary will be D. Mary be will (
) 11. When the Greens moved into the house last week,
was at sixes and sevens, so they did a big cleaning. A. something B. everything C. anything D. nothing (
) 12. What do you think your life will be like
twenty years? Yeah. I have thought about it
three years. A. of B. in C. for D. for
) 13. Do you know
London for the 30th Olypic Games? Next month.
) 14. I got there ten years ago. I fell
the small village. A. love with B. in love with C. in love to D. love in (
) 15. We learned a lot
our stay in the countryside. A. during B. for C. at D. in (
) 16. Jim is tall but Tim is
taller. A. very B. even C. too D. more (
) 17. He says that he
finish this work in five hours. A. will can
B. will able to C. will be able to D. could (
) 18. Don’t
the boy. He is still sleeping. A. wake up B. get up C. stay up D. stand up
提问者采纳
B&&&&&&&&2. C&&&&&&&&3. A&&&&&&&&4. B&&&&&&&&5. D&&&&&&&&6. B&&&&7. B&&&&&&&&8. D&&&&&&&&9. A&&&&&&&&10. C&&&&&&&&11. B&&&&&&&&12. C
提问者评价
其他类似问题
选择题的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语选择题!急急急!!!_百度知道
英语选择题!急急急!!!
1.The chair is comfortable to ______.A.sit
C.be sit on
D.sitting on2.After the new technique was introduced,the factory produced郸姬策肯匕厩察询畅墨 _____ cars in 2000 as the year before.A.as twice many
B.as many twice
C.twice as many
D.twice as many as3.The lady said she would buy a gift for her daughter with the __.A.20 dollars remained
B.20 dollars to remain
C.remaind 20 dollars
D.remaining 20 dollars4.He opened his lip as if _____ to say something.A.he is
D.he will be5.The new plant can't _____ the cold weather,so the researchers are trying to deal with the problem.A.suffer
B.suffer from
C.suffer for
D. suffer of
提问者采纳
1B做法是将句子倒过来,to sit on the chair is comfortable,这样就不会错了2C考点 倍数+as +名词+as3A考点remained是修饰这个20 dollars的,定语4B因为是虚拟语气,所以这里没有过去分词出现,但是这里的go郸姬策肯匕厩察询畅墨ing,其实可以写成he were going...只是省略而已。5B,固定搭配,suffer from遭受。
其他类似问题
选择题的相关知识
其他1条回答
这是考介词和虚拟语气b c a b b
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语选择题,急急急_百度知道
提问者采纳
11.c12.d13.c
提问者评价