汉译英:祝你成功的心理学。

英语对话求翻译(汉译英)_百度知道
英语对话求翻译(汉译英)
我相信只要我们努力尝试,jim2你好?2当然,改用清洁能源,或许环境就会好起来2不,不是吗,特别是大气污染1是啊,peter,那你觉得我们该怎么做呢?2我想我们可以改变生活方式?1还不错,因为像你说的那样对环境依然有很大污染1也许吧。1主意不错。你好吗,是个好天气,减少浪费,我不这样认为,可惜现在的成都很难看见像今天这么好的天气了?2因为现在的环境污染太严重。1为什么,我想如果我们能节约资源,因为我也想为环保做贡献1哦,完全依靠清洁能源,就可以从根本上解决环境污染问题?2是的,所以你喜欢看环境保护的书籍是吗1嗨
提问者采纳
2当然. How are you?1 why?One idea is good,因为我也想为环保做贡献2 yes,那你觉得我们该怎么做呢?2我想我们可以改变生活方式: hi,就可以从根本上解决环境污染问题: oh, so you like to see the environmental protection of books is,peter, I think if we can save resources,或许环境就会好起来A yes?2 hello?1还不错,减少浪费?1 perhaps,改用清洁能源;t, is a good weather?2是的.1主意不错, but now it is very difficult to see the chengdu as today so good weather, Jim2你好。2 I think we can change the way of life, can fundamentally solve the pollution of the environment,特别是大气污染For now the pollution of the environt it,我不这样认为, that you think we should do, I believe that as long as we try hard with depend entirely on clean energy, of course,我想如果我们能节约资源, to switch to clean energy1 a,是个好天气, because as you said that to still have a great environmental pollution1也许吧。你好吗, I don&#39, especially the atmospheric pollution1是啊;t think so, Peter.1为什么,不是吗?1 is good,祝你成功1 b,所以你喜欢看环境保护的书籍是吗。2 and, because I also want to contribute to environmental protection1哦,完全依靠清洁能源, I wish you success2谢谢I thank希望对你有帮助,因为像你说的那样对环境依然有很大污染2 don&#39?2因为现在的环境污染太严重, reduce the waste and perhaps environment will be better2不,可惜现在的成都很难看见像今天这么好的天气了, isn&#39,我相信只要我们努力尝试
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
2hello,peter,how are you?
1fine,it is a good weather,isn't it?
2of course,but it is a pity that this kind of weather can hardly be seen in chengdu these days.
2because the environment pollution is too fierce now,especially air pollution.
1yes,i think if we could save the energy and reduce wasting resources,maybe the environmrnt would get better.
2no,i do not think so.because it still has lots of pollution to the environment as you said.
1perhaps,then what do you think we should do?
2i think we can change our life styles and use clean energy instead.i believe only if we have tried hard and rely only on the clean energy ,we can solve the ...
Hi,Peter.How are you?
Well, it is a good weather, isn't it?
Of course, it is very difficult to see the Chengdu like today's weather.
Because environmental pollution is so serious,especially
air pollution.
Yes,I think if we can save resource,reduce waste,the environment may become better。
No,I do not think so,like you said there is still a great pollution to environment.
Maybe,what do you think we should do?
I think we can change our lifestyle,switch to clean energy.I belive as long as we try hard, fully rely on clean energy, It can fundamentally solve the problem of environmental pollution.
It is a good idea,so you like to r...
您可能关注的推广
英语对话的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语 祝你成功 翻译_百度知道
英语 祝你成功 翻译
)you can (
提问者采纳
另外如果你觉得我的回答对你有所帮助wish you can make itwish you can be successful**************************************************************如果你对这个答案有什么疑问,请追问, please don&#39,if you think my answer is helpful to you,请千万别忘记采纳哟!If you have some doubts about the answer, please ask me.At forget to adopt it
也可以 一个意思
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
may you can be success或者can be 省略,就是我们经常用的,may you success
hope you can make it
May you can make it
祝你成功的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译祝你今晚演出成功!
赏叶威武劳
Ich wünsche dir viel Erfolg bei der Auffühung heute Abend! 衣希 伍ü恩舍 迪厄 非l A尔佛lk 拜依 得尔 奥夫fü隆 霍伊特 阿奔t!
(汉字近似标音)虽然不好意思, 但越前永夜阁下的答案不但语言不那么地道, Tonig...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Ich wünsche Ihnen eine erfolgreiche Tonight Show
扫描下载二维码请帮忙翻译下这两句话。汉译英_百度知道
请帮忙翻译下这两句话。汉译英
亲爱的!不管发生什么事我都在你身边!默默守着你!我可珐紶粹咳诔纠达穴惮膜以放弃一切,但我不会放弃你!亲爱的你一定要坚强!
提问者采纳
Dear,whatever happens,i will be on y珐紶粹咳诔纠达穴惮膜our side and protect you silently forever!I can give up all except you,you can be as sturdy as possible.我不是专业人士,但是这么翻译应该是没错的。祝你成功!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
汉译英的相关知识
其他5条回答
Dear! No matter what hap珐紶粹咳诔纠达穴惮膜pened I have on your side! Keep quiet!I can give up everything, but I won't let you! Dear, you must be strong!
1,Dear, no matter what happen on you, I will always stay by your side,Silently watch you!2.I can give up everything, but I will never abandon you!Dear***FYI ONLY**
darling! No matter what happens I am with you ! silently!I can give up everything except you! my dear, please be positive/confident.(积极乐观)
Dear! No matter what happens around me are you! Silently watch you! I can give up everything, but I will not abandon you! Darling you must be strong!
dear!No matter what happen
i will always keep watch you in silence.I Cive up everthing except you!dear
pleace be strong.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
如果能帮到你,请好评一个,谢谢
大家还关注

我要回帖

更多关于 祝你成功表情包 的文章

随机推荐