my father and my mother fatherlove me. 改写句子为: ______ my father ______ my mother fatherlove me.

mother told me ( )(write)to my fatherthe girl ( )(call) kate is very careful.it is ( )(real)kind of you to say so.
1、 to write.
"tell"动词,后面接动词的不定式.2、 called.
完成式做定语,意为“叫凯特的女孩”3、 really.
kind 是形容词,所以用real 的副词形式修饰kind.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语(完成句子)My mother is a teacher,and my father is a teacher,too_______my mother_____my father______teachers
鬼子进村iR3H
BOTH my mother and my father are teachers
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
So and are
My mother and my father both teachersboth用于两者都,只限于两者之间
扫描下载二维码关于母亲生日的高中英语作文_My Mother's Birthday_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全! |||||||
||||| |||||
您当前的位置: →
→ 关于母亲生日的高中英语作文_My Mother's Birthday
关于母亲生日的高中英语作文_My Mother's Birthday
  The sixth of August was my mother's birthday. My father and I wanted to give her surprising birthday presents.On their mothers'birthday,I know some of my classmates are going to help their moothers are going to the shop and buy some flowers for their mothers.(作文)   In the morning, my father and I went shopping and bought a very nice cake.Then we went to the market and bought some food.When we got home,my father cooked some nice food in the kitchen.I went to my room to make a birthday card.I wanted to say to my mother that I loved her very much.Then I wrote in the card,&I love you,my dear mother!&I put it on her pillow,then we cleaned the room.We felt very tired,but we were very happy.   My mother got home.We said,&Happy Birthday!&My mother smiled.We had our supper together.My mother said,&Thank you, my daughter!&   How happy we were!(中国作文网)
原创投稿,百度搜索"中国作文网"个就是,记住们的域名:
上一篇作文:
下一篇作文:
本文标题:关于母亲生日的高中英语作文_My Mother's Birthday&版权说明
作文标题: 作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《关于母亲生日的高中英语作文_My Mother's Birthday》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!
2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。
3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。对My father and mother 提问
超萌哒啉9kr
My father and mother
love me ----who
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码六、书面表达
科目:初中英语
There are three people in my family.They are my father,my mother and I.My father is a teacher.He teaches maths in our school.My mother is a doctor.She works in a big hospital in our city.I am a junior(初级的)middle school student.
&&& Both my father and my mother are very busy.They go to work early in the morning and come back home late in the evening.
&&& My parents love me and I love them.I am very glad to have a good family.
1.The writer has a __________.
A.big family&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.good family&&&&&&&&&&&& C.poor(贫穷的)family
2.Which of the following is not fight?
A.The writer has no brothers.
B.The writer has no elder sisters.
C.The writer has no parents.
3.Which of the following is not right?
A.The writer’s father works in a school.
B.The writer’s mother works in a hospital in another city.
C.The writer’s parents work in the same city.
4.Which of the following is right?
A.The writer’s father goes to work early.
B.The writer’s mother doesn’t go to work early.
C.The writer’s parents both go to work late.
5.The writer loves __________.
A.his father and mother
B.his father better than his mother
C.neither his father nor his mother
  Dear Ann,
  Thank you for your postcard.I show(给……看)it to some of my friends at school.Three other students in my class have friends in other countries,too.One of their cards is fromAustralia,another is from America,and the third is from China.They also get postcards fromtheir friends in England.
  Now I want to tell you something about my family.My father and mother are farmers.I havea sister and a brother.My sister teaches history in a middle school and my brother is studyingat university(大学).
  Could you give me a few photos of yours? I want to know how you look like.
  Yours,
  Tom(1)
Tom is _____.
  A.Chinese  B.English  C.American
It may be _____,so they all get postcards from their friends.
  A.Sunday  B.Christmas(圣诞节)  C.Women's Day
There are _____ people in Tom's family.
  A.two  B.three  C.five
Tom's sister is a _____.
  A.teacher  B.student  C.farmer
30.Tom wants to tell Ann something about his _____ in the letter.
  A.school  B.family  C.friends
来源:湖北省浠水县英才学校、兰溪中学学年七年级上学期期中考试英语试题
阅读理解。阅读短文,从四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。
Hello! I'm an English girl.My first name is Lucy.My last name is White.I'm in No.3 Middle School.My father and mother are in No.3 Middle School, too.They are English teachers.My brother is in Wuhan University(大学).His name is Tony.I have a Chinese teacher.Her name is Wang Yang.She can speak(说)English, Chinese and Japanese.She is a good teacher.
I am an English ________.
My name is ________.
White Lucy
Lucy White
Tony White
Tony is ________.
my Chinese teacher
my brother
There are ________ people in my family.
Wang Yang is ________.
a Chinese teacher
an English teacher
题型:阅读理解
阅读短文,选出正确答案Joan is an American girl. She lives in China now. She is in my class. Her parents work in China, too, but her brother works in the U.S.A. He often writes letters to them. Joan likes Chinese class very much, and likes speaking Chinese with us after class. Her father teaches us English well. We all like his class. On Sundays, Joan goes to the People's Park with her father and mother. Sometimes she goes shopping with her mother. They like the Chinese food very much. It's a happy family. 【小题1】Joan is from ________.&&& A. China B. Japan& C. the U.S.A. D. Canada 【小题2】Joan likes speaking ________with us after class. A.ChineseB.EnglishC.FrenchD.Japanese【小题3】 Joan's ________ is an English teacher. A.fatherB.motherC.brotherD.father and mother【小题4】How often does Joan go to the shop? A.Often.B.Never.C.Every Sunday.D.Sometimes.【小题5】Which is not wrong? A.Joan's mother is a good doctor.B.There are three people in her family. C.They like to eat the Chinese food a lot.D.The family are all in China.
来源:2011年山东省聊城市十校联考初一上学期期末考试英语卷
阅读短文,选出正确答案Joan is an American girl. She lives in China now. She is in my class. Her parents work in China, too, but her brother works in the U.S.A. He often writes letters to them. Joan likes Chinese class very much, and likes speaking Chinese with us after class. Her father teaches us English well. We all like his class. On Sundays, Joan goes to the People’s Park with her father and mother. Sometimes she goes shopping with her mother. They like the Chinese food very much. It’s a happy family. 【小题1】Joan is from ________. A. China B. Japan& C. the U.S.A. D. Canada 【小题2】Joan likes speaking ___with us after class.A.ChineseB.EnglishC.FrenchD.Japanese【小题3】 Joan’s ___ is an English teacher.A.fatherB.motherC.brotherD.father and mother【小题4】How often does Joan go to the shop?A.Often.B.Never.C.Every Sunday.D.Sometimes.【小题5】Which is not wrong?A.Joan’s mother is a good doctor.B.There are three people in her family. C.They like to eat the Chinese food a lot.D.The family are all in China.
来源:外研版(2012) 七年级上册
阅读理解。
Dear Betty,
  Thank you for your e-mail.
  First, let me talk about my family.I have a big family.There are six people in my family.They are my grandparents, my parents, my aunt and I.We are in Shanghai, China.My father is a hotel manager and my mother is an English teacher at Shanghai In-ternational School.My aunt, my father's sister, is a student of Fudan University.My grandparents are teachers, but they are retired(退休的).
  I have a good friend.Her name is Sarah.She has a small family.There are only three people in her family.They are from Durban, South Africa(南非).Her father and mother work in Shanghai.She studies in Shanghai.
  Please write to me soon.
根据短文内容,完成句子,每空词数不限。
1.The e-mail is from ________ to ________.
2.Sarah is Li Mei's good________.
3.There are________ people in Li Mei's family.
4.Li Mei's father is a ________.
5.Sarah has got a ________ family.
来源:外研版(2012) 七年级上册
完形填空。
  This is our sitting room.There is a picture   1   the wall.Look at it, please.It's   2   my family.  3  man and woman in the middle are my parents.On the left is my  4   Kate.And the boy on the right(右边)is me.You see It's a family of   5   people.
  Look! This is my room.There is a ball   6   my desk and a computer   7   the desk.My sister's room is   8   there.You can see a   9  ,too.But It's not big.  10   are some flowers and a book on it.
a photos of
a picture of
at front of
in the front of
My name is Tom Mallory.I'm English and I'm thirteen.I'm a student in Brookes School.I like music and sports very much.I can play two instruments,the piano and the violin(小提琴).I can play them very well.
I have two sisters.They are students,too.They can ride a house.Our parents from Ireland,but they live in London now.My mother is a secretary and my father is the manager of a factory.
1.Tom lives in _________.
A.Ireland&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B.England&&& &&&&&&&&&& C.China &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.America
2.There are _________ people in his family.
A.three&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.four&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.five&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.six
3.The word “instrument” in the passage means _________ in Chinese.
A.运动项目&&& &&&&&&& B.钢琴和小提琴&&& & C.乐器&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.工具
4.Tom is good at _________.
A.sports&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.the piano&&& &&&&&&&&& C.the violin &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.B and C
5.Tom's father is _________.
A.a teacher&&& &&&&&&&&& B.forty years old&&& & C.from Ireland&&& &&&& D.a secretary
来源:新课标读想用  新目标英语七年级(下)
阅读理解,根据书信内容回答问题。
  Dear Tom,
  Thank you for your postcard. I show it to some of my friends at school. Three other students in my class have friends in other countries, too. They also get postcards from their friends. One of the cards is from Australia, another is from America, and the third is from Canada.
  Now I want to tell you something about my family. My father and mother are farmers. I have a brother end a sister. My sister works in a middle school and my brother is studying in a university(大学).
  Could you give me a few photos of yours? I want to know what you look like.
1.Who is the letter from?
Barak Obama(巴拉克.奥巴马), a black man, is the president(总统) of the United States now. He was born on August 4th,
1961, in Hawaii(夏威夷) and has lived in many places. His mother
was from Kansas(堪萨斯州) and his father was from Kenya(肯尼亚). Obama went to Columbia University(哥伦比亚大学) in New York and got a law degree(律师学位) at Harvard University(哈佛大学)
in Massachusetts(马萨诸塞州). His wife is Michelle Obama(米歇尔.奥巴马). She also worked as a
lawyer and later worked for the University of Chicago(芝加哥大学). They have two young daughters.
Obama wrote a book Dreams from My Father. &“ I
always live in the dream of my father and American people, ” Obama once said.
He was born in a poor family. And his grandparents looked after him very well
when Obama was young. He also lived and worked in Africa(非洲). Then he got good education(教育) in Harvard University. On November 4th,
2008, he became the new president of America for the next four years.
根据短文内容,选择最佳答案,并在答题卷上按要求作答。
1.Where was Barack Obama born?
A.In Kansas.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.In Hawaii.
C.In Kenya.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.In
Massachusetts.
2.How many universities are there in the passage?
A.Three .&&&&&&&&&& B.Six.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Two.&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Five.
3.Barack Obama became President at the age of &&&&&&&&&&
A.37.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.57.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.40.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.47.
4.Which of the following is NOT true?
A.Obama’s father was born in Kenya.
B.Obama has a
son and a daughter.
C.Obama once
worked in Africa.
D.Obama got
good education in Harvard University.
5.Which is the best title of this passage?
A.Education of
a President
B.Dreams from
My father
C.Life of
Barack Obama
D.Barack Obama
and His Wife
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 mother father 的文章

随机推荐