请用anhecc这几个字母组成一个单词填在括号里,I hope I will have a ( )to around the worldravel China

英语单词填空(初一)I have a dream.I hope I will have an i____ job one day.I work very long and sometimes I work very late.B__ I can make a lot of m___ .I have my own house.It's beautiful.There is a park a ____.I can t___ a walk and get r___ there after work.When I go out for a t___,I stay in a good hotel like a VIP.I can listen to m____ when I work .I don't n____ to do any homework that is so b___ .What a funny dream!
have a dream.I hope I will have an interesting____ job one day.I work very long and sometimes I work very late.Because__ I can make a lot of money___ .I have my own house.It's beautiful.There is a park a side____.I can take___ a walk and get rest___ there after work.When I go out for a trip___,I stay in a good hotel like a VIP.I can listen to music____ when I work .I don't need____ to do any homework that is so boring___ . What a funny dream!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
have a dream.I hope I will have an ideal__ job one day.I work very long and sometimes I work very late.But__ I can make a lot of money___ .I have my own house.It's beautiful.There is a park around ___...
1.?2.but3.money4.attach5.take6.rest7.trip8.music9.need10.?I had try my best and hope it helps!
扫描下载二维码七选五VS改错(含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七选五VS改错(含答案)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩14页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢请根据空白后的汉语提示,把适当单词的适当形式填到题后指定的空白处。小题1:Whatever has changed, the local people stick to their religious ____ (信仰). 小题2:It is almost impossible to ____ (结合) work with pleasure. 小题3:All information must be ____ (证实) before you give it out. 小题4:J on the ____(相反), he is the smartest man I’ve ever seen. 小题5:The famous Sydney Opera House looks great in the ____(远处). 小题6:All the visitors were deeply ____(使印象深刻) by the children’s performance. 小题7:Some special ____(措施) have to be taken to deal with the problem. 小题8: A ____(许可证) is strictly required at the entrance to this building. 小题9:____(根据传统), a girl’s marriage was decided by her parents. 小题10:Once exposed to the sun, the ____ (混合物) will turn red.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:请根据空白后的汉语提示,把适当单词的适当形式填到题后指定的空白处。小题1:Whatever has changed, the local people stick to their religious ____ (信仰). 小题2:It is almost impossible to ____ (结合) work with pleasure. 小题3:All information must be ____ (证实) before you give it out. 小题4:J on the ____(相反), he is the smartest man I’ve ever seen. 小题5:The famous Sydney Opera House looks great in the ____(远处). 小题6:All the visitors were deeply ____(使印象深刻) by the children’s performance. 小题7:Some special ____(措施) have to be taken to deal with the problem. 小题8: A ____(许可证) is strictly required at the entrance to this building. 小题9:____(根据传统), a girl’s marriage was decided by her parents. 小题10:Once exposed to the sun, the ____ (混合物) will turn red. 请根据空白后的汉语提示,把适当单词的适当形式填到题后指定的空白处。小题1:Whatever has changed, the local people stick to their religious ____ (信仰). 小题2:It is almost impossible to ____ (结合) work with pleasure. 小题3:All information must be ____ (证实) before you give it out. 小题4:J on the ____(相反), he is the smartest man I’ve ever seen. 小题5:The famous Sydney Opera House looks great in the ____(远处). 小题6:All the visitors were deeply ____(使印象深刻) by the children’s performance. 小题7:Some special ____(措施) have to be taken to deal with the problem. 小题8: A ____(许可证) is strictly required at the entrance to this building. 小题9:____(根据传统), a girl’s marriage was decided by her parents. 小题10:Once exposed to the sun, the ____ (混合物) will turn red. 科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1:belief小题2:combine小题3:confirmed
小题4:contrary小题5:distance小题6:impressed小题7:measures小题8:permit小题9:Traditionally小题10:mixture解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心2014秋九年级第十四单元重点句子_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014秋九年级第十四单元重点句子
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢I hope you to me soon. A.to write B.are write C.will write D.writing 答案:C hope——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
I hope you to me soon. A.to write B.are write C.will write D.writing 答案:C hope后不能接动词不定式作补语.要用从句. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
从B栏中找出适合A栏的答语
(  )1.Will you join us?
(  )2.I hope my mother will be all right soon.
(  )3.Which sport do you prefer, skating or skiing?
(  )4.What's your favorite sport, Jane?
(  )5.How often do you write to your parents?
(  )6.Are you good at swimming?
(  )7.Would you mind opening the door?
(  )8.I'm sorry I lost your book.
(  )9.Would you like to go swimming with us this afternoon?
(  )10.What about going out for a walk?
a.I prefer skiing.
b.Oh, It doesn't matter.The book isn't important for me.
c.No, I'm not, but my father swims well.
d.Football of course.
e.Good idea.
f.Oh, I'd love to.But I think I'll go to see my grand-parents.
g.I'm afraid I can't.
h.Of course not.
i.Once a month.
j.I hope so.
阅读短文,选择正确答案。
Dear friend from China:
  It's so nice to write to you.I'm a student in Maxwell School, and my name is Chen Naiwei.It looks like a Chinese name.Right, I'm a Chinese, too.I'm from Taiwan.There are eight Chinese in our school.There are seven from Taiwan and the other one is from Hong Kong.
  There are four children in our family, and our parents.I have two sisters and one brother.Both of my sisters are in this school, but my brother is in Taiwan.I hope you will write me back in English, and I hope I'll get your mail soon.
Your Truly
Chen Naiwei
Chen Naiwei is ________.
a teacher of Maxwell School
in a school of Taiwan
“How many students are from Hong Kong in his school?”“________”
He has ________.
two sisters and two brothers
a brother and parents, no sisters
parents, two sisters and a brother
parents, one sister and no brothers
His sisters are in ________, and his brother is in ________.
Maxwell School, Taiwan
Taiwan, Maxwell School
Maxwell School, Hong Kong
Hong Kong, Maxwell School
Chen Naiwei hopes ________.
to go back to school soon
to get Chinese friend's letter
to write another letter soon
to come to China
Wednesday Aug.21st
  Dear Dad,
  I'm writing to you from Beijing.You don't know how happy I am to be here.Mother and I arrived here on the night of the 10th.Auntie met us at the station.The next morning,we got up early.It was Sunday and Uncle took us out for a ride on the bus.Everything was so beautiful.I was so excited,so was Mother.That afternoon Auntie took us to Beihai Park.First we climbed the hill,and then we went boating on the lake.While we were there,we met some overseas Chinese(华侨).They come back to visit every year.They are proud of(以……为骄傲) China because it is becoming stronger and more beautiful every day.I haven't seen the Summer Palace yet,but Uncle has promised(允诺) to take me there and to the zoo this coming Sunday.Yester-day Uncle took me to see his factory.A week has passed.I've seen and heard a lot of interesting things.I've written down most in my diary.I'll tell you more next time.It's time for bed,so I'll stop here.Hope to hear from you soon.
  Hua(1)
Where did Hua write the letter? In ______.
  A. Beihai Park  B. the Summer Palace C. Beijing  D. Shanghai
How many days have Hua and her mother stayed there before she wrote the letter?
  A. A week.  B. Eight days.  C. Ten days.  D. Twelve days.
What day did Hua go and see her uncle's factory?
  A. Monday.  B. Tuesday.  C. Sunday. D. Saturday.
Which day will Uncle take her to the zoo and Summer Palace?
  A. Aug.22nd.  B. Aug.23rd.  C. Aug.24th. D. Aug.25th.
Which sentence is true?
  A.Hua comes from the USA.  B. Hua comes from England.
C. Hua's parents are in China now.  D. Hua may be an overseas Chinese.
&Hi Brad,It’s good to hear from you again. I find that I’m notgood at writing compositions. It’s hard for me to prepare the form of a compositionand organize sentences. ①Could you tell me how to deal with thisproblem? I would reallyappreciate if you offer me some good methods. Best wishes,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&CindyHi Cindy,A composition is really a story and any story is toldto an audience. There is a form for this and it is in three parts. First, tellthem(the audience) what you are going to tell them. Then tell them, and finallytell them what you told them. Parts one and three are short and most of theinformation is in part two. It works like this.Let’s say you are asked to write a 200-wordcomposition about your visit to the Great Wall. You would begin with an openingsentence or two saying something like “The Great Wall of China is a national ②landmark that is famous around the world. I visited it last summer and I wantto tell you about it.” That uses about 25 words to tell them what you are goingto tell them.The second part would be about 150 words and wouldcontain information about the Great Wall such as how long it is, when it wasbuilt, who built it and why, the fact that it is one of the seven wonders ofthe world and you would talk about how you felt and what you thought when youvisited this national treasure. This is telling them.Finally, you would use about another 25 words to saysomething like “That was my first visit to the Great Wall and it was a very emotional experience to actually touchsomething so old and famous. ③每个中国人至少参观长城一次.Iplan to go back whenever I can.” Here, you are telling them what you told themin the story and wrapping it all up into a neat package. This formula(惯例)works for both compositions and speeches and I thinkyou will find it helps to organize your thoughts. I hope it’s helpful.Best wishes,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Brad Franklin1.将文中①处的画线部分翻译成汉语:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.2.(A) 试写出文中②处画线部分landmark的汉语意思:&&&&&&&&&&&.(B)下面有四个在文中出现的单词,请找出画线部分发音哪个与众不同?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A. work &&&&&&&&&&&B.word&&&&&&&&&&&C. information&&&&&&&&&&&D. world3.将文中③处的汉语翻译成英语: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.4.从文中找出适当的词组填空:How I wish toget a letter from you soon!How I wish to _________& _________ you soon!5.用英语回答问题:What’s the mainidea of the passage? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.&
Dear Addie,Greetings from New Jersey, how is New Zealand? I’m very excited to have you as my pen pal. I guess it’s my turn to tell you about myself.First off, I live with my parents, two sisters, and our pet dog Brighty. Our town is called Whippangong. It is only about a half-hour away from New York City. My oldest sister, Ingrid, just turned 17, that means she now has a drive’s license. She drives us to the mall. Do you have a mall near you in Te Awamutu? My other sister is 11 and her name is Lucy. I guess I would say that she is my best friend. We still fight, though. She rides horses and takes lessons every Saturday morning. I have to go with her sometimes, and that is truly the most boring thing in the world. Do you like horses?I take tap dancing classes. I like to practice in the food store. The sound of my feet stepping on the hard floors echoes(发出回声). I pla I’m on the swim team during the summer. I like swim, but I am really looking forward to diving this year. Next year I will start music lessons in school. I think I am going to play the piano.Our house has eight rooms and a small backyard where every year we try to grow vegetables. We mostly get zucchini because the rabbits eat everything else. I guess rabbits don’t like zucchini. I have a bike and mum allows me to ride up and down our street, but nowhere else. I hope that I will get to ride it to school someday. Right now I ride the crowed and yucky bus.Well, that is enough about me for now. I look forward to hearing from you again soon. I hope your surfing lessons went well. And I hope your mum does let you learn to play the drums.Write soonLove,Jessica【小题1】 In this letter, Jessica doesn’t talk about&&&& .A.her family numbers B.her spare time C.her house D.her ambition 【小题2】 what does the underlined word “fall” mean here?&&&&&&&& .A.跌倒 B.降落 C.秋天 D.瀑布 【小题3】JessicA、thinks riding horses is very&&&&&.A. different&& B. foolC.exciting&&& D.frightening【小题4】 Zucchini is likely to be a kind of&&&&&&&.A.animals B.vegetable C.flower D.fruit 【小题5】 Which of the following is TURE?&&&&&&& .A. Jessica likes Lucy very much but they don’t always get along.B. People below 18 can’t get driving licenses in New JerseyC. Jessica usually goes to school by bike, but sometimes by bus.D. Ingrid gets to take riding lessons and JessicA、wishes she could, too.【小题6】 What might be Addie’s problem?A.She can’t take surfing lessons. B.She wants to play the drums. C.There are no malls near her house. D.She has no family.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 around the 的文章

随机推荐