i can't take offmy eyes off of you 和 i can't take offmy eyes off you这两者有什么区别?

上传时间:
热搜风云榜
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩歌舞青春 《i can`t take my eyes off of you 》lrc歌词_百度知道
歌舞青春 《i can`t take my eyes off of you 》lrc歌词
就是前面有时间的那种
前面有时间de
提问者采纳
中文: 我不可能采取我的眼睛 从未知道什么感觉 从未看见它突然它是真正的 从未平衡我想到了,没有 那我这里将结果今晚 所有事变动 ,当您不期望时他们对 没人知道 什么未来的去做 我从未甚而注意 您一直在那里 我不可能采取的我的眼睛我 认识您感觉它采取的同一个方式 呀我不可能采取我的眼睛 全部 . . 是一神色 为梦想来真实 不可能采取我的眼睛 Oh, oh,呀oh ,因此让音乐戏剧 不可能采取我的眼睛 呀,感觉更强 ,并且我行从未感觉这个 方式,我看见一切 在您的眼睛。 . . 呀噢 行,某事是发生的 起因大家的在附近,但 是我看见的只那个 我不可能采取我的眼睛我认识 感觉它采取的同一个方式的 呀我不可能采取我的眼睛 全部 . . 是一神色 为梦想来真实 我不可能采取我的眼睛 感觉,如我未曾认识 我不可能采取我的眼睛 从开始。 . . 得到了我的心脏 呀 不能采取我的眼睛 英文: I Can't Take My Eyes Off of You Ya never know what you're gonna feel, oh Ya never see it comin' suddenly it's real Oh, never even crossed my mind, no That I would ever end up here tonight All things change When you don't expect them to No one knows What the future's gonna do I never even noticed That you've been there all along I can't take my eyes off of you I know you feel the same way too, yeah I can't take my eyes off of you All it took . . . Was one look For a dream come true Yeah, we got a good thing goin' on Oh, right here is right where we belong You never really know what you might find Now all I see is you and I You're everything I never knew That I've been looking for I can't take my eyes off of you I know you feel the same way too, yeah I can't take my eyes off of you All it took . . . Was one look For a dream come true Can't take my eyes off of you Oh, oh, oh yeah So let the music play Can't take my eyes off of you Yeah, the feeling's getting' stronger And I never ever felt this way Alright, I see everything In your eyes. . . Oh yeah Alright, something's happening Cause everyone's around but You're the only one I see I can't take my eyes off of you I know you feel the same way too, yeah I can't take my eyes off of you All it took . . . Was one look For a dream come true I can't take my eyes off of you Feelings like I never knew I can't take my eyes off of you From the start. . . Got my heart Yeah, you do Can't take my eyes off you
其他类似问题
1、到QQ音乐,找到i can`t take my eyes off of you 2、点下载(一个“↓”),点网址。3、在下载Irc歌词面前勾上√。4、下载。
lrc歌词的相关知识
其他2条回答
Ya never know what you're gonna feel, oh Ya never see it comin' suddenly it's real Ohnever even crossed my mind, no That I would ever end up here tonight All things change When you don't expect them to No one knows What the future's gonna do I never even noticed That you've been there all along I can't take my eyes off of you I know you feel the same way too, yeah I can't take my eyes off of you All it took . . . Was one look For a dream come true Yeah~~Yeah, we got a good thing goin' on Oh, right here is right where we belong You never really know what you might find Now all I see is you and I You're everything I never knew That I've been looking for I can't take my eyes off of you I know you feel the same way too, yeah I can't take my eyes off of you All it took . . . Was one look For a dream come true Can't take my eyes off of you Oh, oh, oh yeah So let the music play Can't take my eyes off of you Yeah, the feeling's getting' stronger And I never ever felt this way Alright, I see everything In your eyes. . . Oh yeah Alright, something's happening Cause everyone's around but You're the only one I see I can't take my eyes off of you I know you feel the same way too, yeah I can't take my eyes off of you All it took . . . Was one look For a dream come true I can't take my eyes off of you Feelings like I never knew I can't take my eyes off of you From the start. . . Got my heart Yeah, you do Can't take my eyes off you
I Can't Take My Eyes Off of You Ya never know what you're gonna feel, oh Ya never see it comin' suddenly it's real Oh, never even crossed my mind, no That I would ever end up here tonight All things change When you don't expect them to No one knows What the future's gonna do I never even noticed That you've been there all along I can't take my eyes off of you I know you feel the same way too, yeah I can't take my eyes off of you All it took . . . Was one look For a dream come true Yeah, we got a good thing goin' on Oh, right here is right where we belong You never really know what you might find Now all I see is you and I You're everything I never knew That I've been looking for I can't take my eyes off of you I know you feel the same way too, yeah I can't take my eyes off of you All it took . . . Was one look For a dream come true Can't take my eyes off of you Oh, oh, oh yeah So let the music play Can't take my eyes off of you Yeah, the feeling's getting' stronger And I never ever felt this way Alright, I see everything In your eyes. . . Oh yeah Alright, something's happening Cause everyone's around but You're the only one I see I can't take my eyes off of you I know you feel the same way too, yeah I can't take my eyes off of you All it took . . . Was one look For a dream come true I can't take my eyes off of you Feelings like I never knew I can't take my eyes off of you From the start. . . Got my heart Yeah, you do Can't take my eyes off you
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I Can`t Take My Eyes Off of You_歌舞青春电影原声带_mp3歌曲I Can`t Take My Eyes Off of You在线试听下载 今生缘音乐网
歌曲: 歌手:
正在播放:I Can`t Take My Eyes Off of You
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本![text]关灯前往评论0返回顶部Can #039;t Take My Eyes Off You (演出视频)>&/&&/&
发布于&/&&
收藏:0&/&
拖动播放器Can't Take My Eyes Off You (演出视频)2008年 11月 9日在澳门大三巴广场演出部份视频Frankie Valli 原唱的 Can't take my eyes off you &45秒开始副歌分享更多分享在线0弹幕0投食0收藏02008年 11月 9日在澳门大三巴广场演出部份视频Frankie Valli 原唱的 Can't take my eyes off you &45秒开始副歌2008年 11月 9日在澳门大三巴广场演出部份视频Frankie Valli 原唱的 Can't take my eyes off you &45秒开始副歌[+展开简介]/evenavril
相关推荐Recommend本站不提供任何视听上传服务所有内容均来自视频分享站点所提供的公开引用资源信息网络传播视听节目许可证 1904047Copyright (C)
AcFun. 保留所有权利关于我们问题反馈功能130627 少女时代-Can't Take My Eyes Off You 三巡演唱会 现场版

我要回帖

更多关于 take my eyes off 的文章

随机推荐