急 高中英语作文题目 题目(今天我要教你)50字左右 要英语

&& 初一英语作文50字范文精选
初一英语作文50字
第1篇 初一暑假英语作文--乡村游记550字
A TRIP TO THE COUNTRY 乡村游记
One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country. She bade me take good care of him.
While we were walking along the road, the sun was shining brightly the breeze was blowing gently. We saw the beautiful flowers smile (smiling) at us heard the birds sing (singing) their sweet songs on the trees. The scenery was indeed very pretty (beautiful).
When we felt tired, we returned home. We saw Mother (our mother) wait (waiting) for us at the door.
有一个星期日,我母亲叫我带小弟弟去乡村游历。她吩咐我要好好照料他。(
当沿着道路行走的时候,太阳灿烂地照耀着,微风轻轻地吹着。看见美丽的花儿对微笑着,并听见鸟儿在树上唱着悦耳的歌曲,风景实十分美丽。
当感觉到疲倦的时候,就回家了。看见母样正在门口等候。
第2篇 初二暑假英语作文6篇3000字
①Dear John Brown,
How&s it going? I&m Zhang Hua. I&m a student in No.1 middle school. I have been studying English for 4 years. And I can talk to a native speaker in English.
In the school, I always talk to my classmates in English. You know it&s good for my English speaking. Of course, I try to listen to the teacher carefully. After school, I often read some English magazines newspapers. Sometimes I learn some English songs. It can improve my English grades.
Except this way ,I hope I can try another way to improve my English. So I want to take part in the summer camp. So I want to ask you some questions. Could you tell me when the summer camp will start where the summer camp hold? Then I want to know how money I should pay for the summer camp? At last ,could you tell me some requirements?
Good luck to you.
Everyone always has a good Sunday. On Sundays, everybody does some things what he like.
Last Sunday, Jack had a relaxing Sunday. He got up 6 o&clock. After breakfast, Jack played basketball with his friends. They were very happy. Then he played the guitar in the room. And he sang songs very loudly. Though it&s very relaxing for him, it also make very noisy for neighbors. Maybe he should turn down the music. At noon, jack fed his pet cat henry. He is Jack&s favorite. Jack always play with him on the weekends. At night, he watched TV on the sofa. At the some time, he ate many delicious snacks. So he really had a great time.
At the of day, jack thought if I always have a relaxing Sunday like today. I will become the happiest boy all over the world.
A Present For Mother&s Birthday
Everyone should give his mother a present when his mother&s birthday is coming. It is 25th May Sunday. Today is Han Mei&s mother&s birthday. So she wanted to give her mother a special present. What present should she give? Maybe a bunch of flowers a birthday card are the best presents. A card is cheaper. But it is bad for trees. The more I buy cards, the more trees will be cut by people. So what another present should she give? Let me tell you this present.
It was five o&clock. It was time to surprise her mother. When Han Mei&s mother came home, Han Mei said Happy Birthday to her mother. Then she cleaned her mother&s feet. As you can see, her mother was very surprise.
Why do you think it was a good present?
There are a great number of subjects in school. Different subjects teach students different knowledge. They&re both very useful. However, different students like different subjects.(
As for girls, most girls like art Chinese. Maybe girls think these subjects are very interesting very easy. But most girls usually hate some subjects like math, chemistry or physics. Girls have a really hard time with these subjects they found out the worst report was from these subjects& teachers.
And what about boys? Of course, most boys& heart are in math, chemistry physics. So boys always get good grades in these subjects. But most boys dislike Chinese or art. Perhaps they think Chinese art are really boring.
Boys girls both like English. So English is the most popular subject in 2006.
At last, what&s your favorite subject? You could write a letter to tell us.
People help with each other, it is the greatest thing in the world. We should give our love to people who need help.
It was a nice day. A blind person Ben walked with a walking stick. When he was walking down the street, a little boy tumbled because of banana skin. Maybe there is something wrong with his legs. So the little boy cried sat on the floor. Although Ben can&t see anything, he walked to the little boy. Ben wanted to help the boy. So Ben said,& Don&t cry. Let me help you.& The little boy was very happy. Ben carried the little boy on the back. The little boy help Ben, too. So they were very happy.
If you see someone needs help, please help him. I&m sure you will be very happy.
Dear Friend Thank You For your Love
Dear friend Lucy, thank you for your love. We get on well with each other in day-to-day lives. As for my friend, you always help me with my study. When I have a few difficulties, you always encourage me to get over difficulties.
Do you remember? Last semester, I forgot to do my homework. So the next day, I wanted to copy your homework. Because I really didn&t want to be criticized. But you said you couldn&t lend your homework to me, it was very bad solution. Even if I said I would never do it except this time. Please lent me your homework. But you still said maybe it would start a bad habit. I should do my own homework. So I was pretty angry. I said I wouldn&t become your friend anymore. A few days later, I thought I was sorry. So I told you to forgot this thing. I wanted to make friends with you. And I was happy you said OK.
Now I &m certain you are my best friend. Dear friend Lucy, thank you for your love.第3篇 初二暑假英语作文6篇3000字
①Dear John Brown,
How&s it going? I&m Zhang Hua. I&m a student in No.1 middle school. I have been studying English for 4 years. And I can talk to a native speaker in English.
In the school, I always talk to my classmates in English. You know it&s good for my English speaking. Of course, I try to listen to the teacher carefully. After school, I often read some English magazines newspapers. Sometimes I learn some English songs. It can improve my English grades.
Except this way ,I hope I can try another way to improve my English. So I want to take part in the summer camp. So I want to ask you some questions. Could you tell me when the summer camp will start where the summer camp hold? Then I want to know how money I should pay for the summer camp? At last ,could you tell me some requirements?
Good luck to you.
Everyone always has a good Sunday. On Sundays, everybody does some things what he like.
Last Sunday, Jack had a relaxing Sunday. He got up 6 o&clock. After breakfast, Jack played basketball with his friends. They were very happy. Then he played the guitar in the room. And he sang songs very loudly. Though it&s very relaxing for him, it also make very noisy for neighbors. Maybe he should turn down the music. At noon, jack fed his pet cat henry. He is Jack&s favorite. Jack always play with him on the weekends. At night, he watched TV on the sofa. At the some time, he ate many delicious snacks. So he really had a great time.
At the of day, jack thought if I always have a relaxing Sunday like today. I will become the happiest boy all over the world.
A Present For Mother&s Birthday
Everyone should give his mother a present when his mother&s birthday is coming. It is 25th May Sunday. Today is Han Mei&s mother&s birthday. So she wanted to give her mother a special present. What present should she give? Maybe a bunch of flowers a birthday card are the best presents. A card is cheaper. But it is bad for trees. The more I buy cards, the more trees will be cut by people. So what another present should she give? Let me tell you this present.
It was five o&clock. It was time to surprise her mother. When Han Mei&s mother came home, Han Mei said Happy Birthday to her mother. Then she cleaned her mother&s feet. As you can see, her mother was very surprise.
Why do you think it was a good present?
There are a great number of subjects in school. Different subjects teach students different knowledge. They&re both very useful. However, different students like different subjects.
As for girls, most girls like art Chinese. Maybe girls think these subjects are very interesting very easy. But most girls usually hate some subjects like math, chemistry or physics. Girls have a really hard time with these subjects they found out the worst report was from these subjects& teachers.
And what about boys? Of course, most boys& heart are in math, chemistry physics. So boys always get good grades in these subjects. But most boys dislike Chinese or art. Perhaps they think Chinese art are really boring.
Boys girls both like English. So English is the most popular subject in 2006.
At last, what&s your favorite subject? You could write a letter to tell us.
People help with each other, it is the greatest thing in the world. We should give our love to people who need help.
It was a nice day. A blind person Ben walked with a walking stick. When he was walking down the street, a little boy tumbled because of banana skin. Maybe there is something wrong with his legs. So the little boy cried sat on the floor. Although Ben can&t see anything, he walked to the little boy. Ben wanted to help the boy. So Ben said,& Don&t cry. Let me help you.& The little boy was very happy. Ben carried the little boy on the back. The little boy help Ben, too. So they were very happy.
If you see someone needs help, please help him. I&m sure you will be very happy.
Dear Friend Thank You For your Love
Dear friend Lucy, thank you for your love. We get on well with each other in day-to-day lives. As for my friend, you always help me with my study. When I have a few difficulties, you always encourage me to get over difficulties.
Do you remember? Last semester, I forgot to do my homework. So the next day, I wanted to copy your homework. Because I really didn&t want to be criticized. But you said you couldn&t lend your homework to me, it was very bad solution. Even if I said I would never do it except this time. Please lent me your homework. But you still said maybe it would start a bad habit. I should do my own homework. So I was pretty angry. I said I wouldn&t become your friend anymore. A few days later, I thought I was sorry. So I told you to forgot this thing. I wanted to make friends with you. And I was happy you said OK.
Now I &m certain you are my best friend. Dear friend Lucy, thank you for your love.第4篇 The Importance of Electricity350字
When you go to work in the morning and find that traffic lights don't work, the traffic jam will certainly happen. &A patient needs to be operated on at once. What will happen if the operation cannot be made because of the electricity. &Without electricity, we can neither watch TV, listen to the tape, nor chat on line. Electricity is closely related to our daily life.
How terrible it would be if there were no electricity!第5篇 How to Learn English Well500字
English is one of the most important subjects in middle school. &Almost everyone knows that we should learn English well, but few of us know how to learn it well. Karl Marx has set a good example for us. He once said, &When one is learning a foreign language, he must use the foreign language.& In this way, he could use several languages. A saying goes, &Practice makes perfect.& When we learn English, we should read more, speak more, listen to English from time to time and practise writing every day. Don't be afraid of making mistakes. Only in this way can we learn it well.第6篇 Culture500字
The way of life that a group of people builds up over a long period of time becomes the people's culture. Culture includes the people's values and beliefs as well as their technical competency. Some aspects of culture are learned in a formal setting, such as a school, while other aspects are learned informally in the process of day-to-day living. A culture is always changing. Changes in s culture often come about by borrowing form another culture and by invention. To enrich the culture of our nation, we are constantly adapting new inventions and new ideas into our way of life.第7篇 My weekend750字
I think everyone will have a busy and interesting weekend. Now, let me introduce my busy weekend to you.
On Saturday morning, I am going to the bookstore. I&m going to buy some story-books and a Chinese-English and English-Chinese dictionary. I like reading story-books. I find them very interesting. Then I am going home. My home is near the bookstore. So I am going by bike. I like riding my bike. In the evening, I am going to play piano. Playing piano is my hobby.
On Sunday morning, I am going to do my homework. Now I am in Grade Six. I want to enter a good middle school next year. So I must study hard. In the afternoon, I am going shopping with my parents and my little brother. My mom says she is going to buy a pair of sneakers for me. I love going shopping. I think all of the girls like going shopping. Am I right.
On Sunday evening, I am going back to school by school bus. I love my weekend, how about you? Tell me something about your weekend.第8篇 中考英语作文范文
1是一个不幸的数字500字
Why is one such a bad number? It is because when the date has this number in it, some bad thing always happens. Let me give you some examples. there midnight in Taiwan. the earthquake was very horrible. That night, there were about three thousand people that died in that accident. Many houses collapsed and the mountains moved.
America was attacked by terrorists on September 11 this year. the terrorists crashed into America's pentagon with an airplane. the terrorists used airplanes to hit many tall buildings in America. there were bombs inside the buildings. When the airplanes hit the tall buildings, the tall buildings and the airplanes exploded. About six thousand people died. How terrible that is! I think the terrorists were crazy. People say that the American emergency number is 911, so the terrorists chose September 11 to attack America. there was a big typhoon on July 11 this year in Taiwan. It's name was Toraji. Many cities were flooded. Some people died because of landslides. these dates all this &one& number. I really don't think &one& is a good or lucky number. So we have to be careful on dates with this number.第9篇 高中生记一次有意义的暑假英语作文2000字
高中生记一次有意义的暑假英语作文-How I Spent My Summer Vacation
Summer can be very hot in southern Taiwan where the temperature usually goes up to 32&C or more. Because of the heat it is a trying experience to go to school or do anything else in a place that is not air-conditioned. Also because of this I stay at home most of the time during the summer vacation and occasionally go to the beach to plunge myself into the cool water as a way to keep my body less sticky. Actually I like swimming think nothing is more refreshing than a swim. In the summer vacation that has ended I went swimming many times with my classmates we all had a good time. This summer vacation, however, was not spent entirely in seeking fun. As a second-year senior student I had to prepare myself for the college entrance examinations that were a year away. In other words, I must find time to study, too. So I divided my time between work play during the summer vacation derived benefit from this arrangement.
I spent this summer vacation in quite a different way. I used to run about every day in previous summer vacations,this summer vacation I simply could not afford to do so. I would soon be in the last year of my high-school education would after graduation be up against the college entrance examinations. Though those examinations were still a year away, I had to start early to make myself well prepared by reviewing all those things I had learned at school this summer vacation was the ideal time for me to do this. At first I was rather dismayed at the thought of this,later I thought it was better this way because by working hard this summer I could count on endless happy summers to come. With this in mind I then set to work like anything and occasionally went out for a change or did some physical. I was not at all bored by this kind of life, for I was sustained by a hope.
The summer vacation had come round again. I was happy that I could forget about school at least for a while. Lest I fool around all through this summer vacation, I made a plan as to how to spend it. First, I thought I should go over all those things my teachers taught in the previous term so that I could have a better understanding of them. Then I thought I should take up some forms of exercise, such as walking, running rowing, to keep me physically strong. It stood to reason that with such a good plan I should make the best of my vacation time. I did, because I lived up to what I had planned.第10篇 万圣节英语作文范文150字1200字
One story about Jack, an Irishman, who was not allowed into Heaven because he was stingy with his money. So he was sent to hell. But down there he played tricks on the Devil (Satan), so he was kicked out of Hell and made to walk the earth forever carrying a lantern.
Well, Irish children made Jack's lanterns on October 31st from a large potato or turnip, hollowed out with the sides having holes and lit by little candles inside. And Irish children would carry them as they went from house to house begging for food for the village Halloween festival that honored the Druid god Muck Olla. The Irish name for these lanterns was &Jack with the lantern& or &Jack of the lantern,& abbreviated as & Jack-o'-lantern& and now spelled &jack-o-lantern.&
The traditional Halloween you can read about in most books was just children's fun night. Halloween celebrations would start in October in every elementary school.
关于万圣节有这样一个故事。是说有一个叫杰克的爱尔兰人,因为他对钱特别的吝啬,就不允许他进入天堂,而被打入地狱。但是在那里他老是捉弄魔鬼撒旦,所以被踢出地狱,罚他提着灯笼永远在人世里行走。
在十月三十一日爱尔兰的孩子们用土豆和萝卜制作&杰克的灯笼&,他们把中间挖掉、表面上打洞并在里边点上蜡烛。为村里庆祝督伊德神的万圣节,孩子们提着这种灯笼挨家挨户乞讨食物。这种灯笼的爱尔兰名字是&拿灯笼的杰克&或者&杰克的灯笼&,缩写为Jack-o'-lantern 。
现在你在大多数书里读到的万圣节只是孩子们开心的夜晚。在小学校里,万圣节是每年十月份开始庆祝的。孩子们会制作万圣节的装饰品:各种各样桔红色的南瓜灯。第11篇 暑假难忘的一件事500字
初中英语作文暑假难忘的一件事(An unforgettable thing during Summer vacation)
It was a sunny day today,when i got up in the morning,i decided to see my grandparents.so i took the bus and got there at noon,they were happy to see me,and i was very happy,too.
In the afternoon,my farther asked me to help him water the plant,and i was happy to see the flowers smiling in the wind.
In a word,today is a unforgetive day.because i saw my relatives and helped people.
暑期难忘的一件事
今天天气不错,太阳天.当我早上醒来,我决定去看看爷爷奶奶,所以我乘巴士中午到了那里,爷爷奶奶看到我很开心,而且我也很开心。
下午爸爸叫我帮他给植物浇水,看到那些在风中微笑的花儿我很开心。
总的说来,今天是难忘的一天.因为我去看了亲戚也帮助了他人。第12篇 My school550字
My school is at haimen town. it is very big and beautiful. there are forty-three classes in it. when you come to our school, you can see the modern teaching building.
Our teachers work and do practice in it. behind the building, there are two classroom buildings and a school library. in the library there are thousands and thousands of books. after class you can borrow the books you want and also you can read them in the reading room at any time.
Beside our classroom, there is a big playground. at about 4:30 p.m. every day, many students play football, basketball and some of them play tennis. all the playground is alive.
Our school is a model school in jiangsu. i like my school very much.第13篇 初中英语作文 水500字
Water is very important to us. If you don&t have water for three days, you will die. We can use water for flowers, swimming, washing and many different things. We use it to cook, make electricity, put out fires and so on. We use millions of liters of water every day.
Do you know how does the water come to your home? It travels through water pipes. Some are long and wide but some are short and narrow. Then the water travels through the water pipes to the reservoirs. Then it travels through the water pipes to the river and to the special factories (we call water plants) that purify the water. When the water is purified, we can drink it. Please don&t leave garbage in the water on which we line, and keep the water clean.&&第14篇 My Computer550字
When I was in grade four in primary school, my father taught me how to use computer. After that, I was very interested in playing computer. I watched movies, played computer games, searched the Internet and listened to the music on computer. Because my father must work in his computer, so he bought another for me. I was very happy that I had my own computer. It was put in the study. I am always very careful to use my computer, because I am worried I would break. I often chat with my net friends. Because of my computer, I make many friends who have many in common. Of course, I use my computer in study. There are resources on the Internet. I can learn more after class. It does great help to me.第15篇 my holiday750字
I&m going to the sun on my holiday. I will go there by a spaceship. I will take a big blue spaceship。
then I&ll pilot the spaceship to the sun. the sun is very hot. So I put on the super-shirt. In the morning, I will have some sun burger for my breakfast.
At eight o&clock, I will play with my friends there. they are super dog and super girl. Super dog is white and black. Super girl is very clever. Super girl and super dog like to play with me. So I play with them for forty minutes. then I do my homework in my little red room on a small blue table. After my home work, I will have my lunch. I will eat sun salad. I will make some red toy bear to the sun babies. I will have red juice, red fish and red rice. All the things are red. then I need a lot of water on the sun because the sun is too hot. So I will walk to the spaceship. I&ll pilot the spaceship to the earth.
This is a good holiday on the sun. 本文地址:/zuowen_a76485.html
&月推荐排行
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&月推荐排行
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright (C) 2014 绥棱教育信息网

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语作文题目 的文章

随机推荐