手机未认证
服务特色:
提供服务:
地  址:
邯郸- 邯郸 临漳县
联系电话:
(归属地:安阳)
免费咨询电话,拨打了解详情!
新手开店可以咨询扣扣:,专业指导新手开淘宝网店!自动充值的软件有哪些?怎么做虚拟充值网店?我淘宝创业之路走了很长时间了,一路上,酸甜苦辣的事都遇到过,但我坚持把自己做到最好,因为创业没有退路,只能坚持。今天很残酷,明天更残酷,但后天却很美好!我坚信未来有多近,决定我们走了有多远!因为,我们一直在不断努力,就是想给广大的新手朋友提供更好的服务和指导,我们都会很累,但我们逃避不了,对他们的问题我们要耐心指导有时需要手把手的教,教不了还需要远程协助,直到让他觉得满意!!同时我们也希望他们都尽快熟练和专业起来,这是我们的责任,也是我们对广大卖家的承诺!~自动充值的软件有哪些?怎么做虚拟充值网店?第五代充值软件是:一种适合所有淘宝卖家使用的自动充值软件,可以自动充值手机,移动联通电信话费,以及QQ会员,QQ币,QQ增值等以及各种游戏的点卡的一种自动充值软件,比如亲有了这款软件,你只要把电脑打开,运行我们的自动充值软件,买家拍了付款之后,软件自动识别,自动发货,自动充值,此过程无须人工操作,拍了不付款软件不会充值,人在不在电脑旁边没关系的.兼职全职都可以的。 软件支持:电脑自动充值,手工充值,离线托管充值 自动充值:有人在您淘宝店铺购买了宝贝 付款后系统会自动充值 不需要手工处理,人在不在电脑前面都无所谓了 手工充值:别人给您现金 您使用手工给他充值 实体店现金交易使用 离线托管:在启动离线功能,这样的状态下有人在您店铺购买了充值卡 电脑关机系统一样会自动充值的自动充值的软件有哪些?怎么做虚拟充值网店?购买了软件后:我们可以从开店。上架商品。店铺装修。防骗指导,宣传推广,经营店铺等!提供一对一售后终身指导。还有软件使用都是包教会你的,直到你完全懂为止的。日后使用过程中碰到的问题我们都是负责解决,一次购买,终身售后.注意事项做任何生意竞争和压力是肯定的,淘宝也一样。所以刚开始做,遇到疑惑和难题一定要有耐心、信心,慢慢积累了经验经营起来就会自如很多。别人现在做的很好,但也是从零开始,只要你坚持你也可以。 如果您有不明白的,随时欢迎咨询,我会尽我所知教给您的,做不成生意也锻炼了自己的口才和交际能力。在赚钱的同时还能磨练自己。如果决定做,一定要抱着诚信的态度去经营,这是前提。其次就是调整好你的宝贝价位,加上多方位推广,慢慢摸索钻研,会有成效。如果你也想开个这样的充值网店,那么可以联系我,我是专业辅导新手开淘宝网店的,包括软件操作,店铺装修,上传商品,一系列开店的过程都是包教包会的!详情咨询扣扣:
其他网站建设
免费咨询电话,拨打了解详情!联系我时,请说是在赶集网上看到的,谢谢!
所属类目:
店铺编号:d595772虚拟充值软件自己充值问题?_百度知道
虚拟充值软件自己充值问题?
oe虚拟充值网店如何自动充值?
按默认排序
联系我q详细聊聊 四七五四四五八六
其他类似问题
虚拟充值软件的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁做虚拟充值软件代理怎么样?_百度知道
做虚拟充值软件代理怎么样?
好朋友目前第《五》代是不错的完全可以相信的
其他类似问题
虚拟充值软件的相关知识
其他5条回答
很多人一满腔热情来开淘宝网店,但是对淘宝根本不了解,一次又一次的被泼冷水,时间久了对开淘宝店也失去信心,好不容易买个软件,以为可以大干一场,又被没心没肺不负责任的卖家爱理不理的态度气的要疯掉。这不是传说,这是真人真事,好多人都跑来跟我学东西,我都一一帮助,因为助人为快乐之本,我要给他们周到的服务。我个人一直坚信一个真理,开店就是为了赚钱。而赚钱主要靠有效的推广,所以我个人研究的重点就是,淘宝店的推广。一个店铺要生存,一定要有生意,一定要学会推广,开店的目的只有一个,那就是赚钱,你说对吧。再有一点我也想说清楚,很多店铺掌柜都说自己的服务多好,(我百分百相信他们说的是真的)不过服务好,不能代表他们的技术水平,只能是说明他们态度可以。一个优秀的卖软件的卖家,要有自己的客服售后团队,服务态度好,水平高,对淘宝知识了解,有高水平的推广技巧,并且教授给你。
如果你肯努力,又能坚持做对事,那么代的话很不错,不论是收入还是知识你都能从中得到提升的,要是哪里不懂可向我们学。
O, IT RUDDY WELL IS NOT ALL!' bellowed Uncle Vernon. 'SIT BACK DOWN!'&'What now?' said Harry impatiently.&'DUDLEY!' roared Uncle Vernon. 'I want to know exactly what happened to my son!'&'FINE!' yelled Harry, and in his temper, red and gold sparks shot out of the end of his wand, still clutched in his hand. All three Dursleys flinched, looking terrified.&'Dudley and I were in the alleyway between Magnolia Crescent and Wisteria Walk,' said Harry, speaking fast, fighting to control his temper. 'Dudley thought he'd be smart with me, I pulled out my wand but didn't use it. Then two Dementors turned up - '&&'But what ARE Dementoids?' asked Uncle Vernon furiously. 'What do they DO?'&'I told you - they suck all the happiness out of you,' said Harry, 'and if they get the chance, they kiss you - '&'Kiss you?' said Uncle Vernon, his eyes popping slightly. 'Kiss you?'&'It's what they call it when they suck the soul out of your mouth.'&Aunt Petunia uttered a soft scream.&'His soul? They didn't take - he's still got his - '&She seized Dudley by the shoulders and shook him, as though testing to see whether she could hear his soul rattling around inside hint.&'Of course they didn't get his soul, you'd know if they had,' said Harry, exasperated.&'Fought 'em off, did you, son?' said Uncle Vernon loudly, with the appearance of a man struggling to bring the conversation back on to a plane he understood. 'Gave 'em the old one-two, did you?'&'You can't give a Dementor the old one-two,' said Harry through clenched teeth.&'Why's he all right, then?' blustered Uncle Vernon. 'Why isn't e all empty, then?'&'Because I used the Patronus - '&WHOOSH. With a clattering, a whirring of wings and a soft fall of dust, a fourth owl came shooting out of the kitchen fireplace.&'FOR GOD'S SAKE!' roared Uncle Vernon, pulling great clumps of hair out of his moustache, something he hadn't been driven to do in a long time. 'I WILL NOT HAVE OWLS HERE, I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS, I TELL YOU!'&But Harry was already pulling a roll of parchment from the owl's leg. He was so convinced that this letter had to be from Dumbledore, explaining everything - the Dementors, Mrs Figg, what the Ministry was up to, how he, Dumbledore, intended to sort everything out - that for the first time in his life he was disappointed to see Sirius's handwriting. Ignoring Uncle Vernons ongoing rant about owls, and narrowing his eyes against a second cloud of dust as the most recent owl took off back up the chimney, Harry read Sirius's message.&Arthur has just told us what's happened. Don't leave the house again, whatever you do.&Harry found this such an inadequate response to everything that had happened tonight that he turned the piece of parchment over, looking for the rest of the letter, but there was nothing else.&And now his temper was rising again. Wasn't anybody going to say 'well done' for fighting off two Dementors single-handed? Both Mr Weasley and Sirius were acting as though he'd misbehaved, and were saving their tellings-off until they could ascertain how much damage had been done.&'. . . a peck, I mean, pack of owls shooting in and out of my house. I won't have it, boy, I won't - '&'I can't stop the owls coming,' Harry snapped, crushing Sirius's letter in his fist.&'I want the truth about what happened tonight!' barked Uncle Vernon. 'If it was Demenders who hurt Dudley, how come you've been expelled? You did you-know-what, you've admitted, it!'&Harry took a deep, steadying breath. His head was beginning to ache again. He wanted more than anything to get out of the kitchen, and away from the Dursleys.&'I did the Patronus Charm to get rid of the Dementors,' he said, forcing himself to remain calm. 'It's the only thing that works against them.'&'But what were Dementoids doing in Little Whinging?' said Uncle Vernon in an outraged tone.&'Couldn't tell you,' said Harry wearily. 'No idea.'&His head was pounding in the glare of the strip-lighting now. His anger was ebbing away. He felt drained, exhausted. The Dursleys were all staring at him.&'It's you,' said Uncle Vernon forcefully. 'It's got something to do with you, boy, I know it. Why else would they turn up here? Why else would they be down that alleyway? You've got to be the only - the only - ' Evidently, he couldn't bring himself to say the word 'wizard'. The only you-know-what for miles.'&'I don't know why they were here.'&But at Uncle Vernon's words, Harry's exhausted brain had ground back into action. Why had the Dementors come to Little Whinging? How could it be coincidence that they had arrived in the alleyway where Harry was? Had they been sent? Had the Ministry of Magic lost control of the Dementors? Had they deserted Azkaban and joined Voldemort, as Dumbledore had predicted they would?&'These Demembers guard some weirdo prison?' asked Uncle Vernon, lumbering along in the wake of Harry's train of thought.&'Yes,' said Harry.&If only his head would stop hurting, if only he could just leave the kitchen and get to his dark bedroom and think . . .&'Oho! They were coming to arrest you!' said Uncle Vernon, with the triumphant air of a man reaching an unassailable conclusion. That's it, isn't it, boy? You're on the run from the law!'&'Of course I'm not,' said Harry, shaking his head as though to scare off a fly, his mind racing now.&Then why - ?'&'He must have sent them,' said Harry quietly, more to himself than to Uncle Vernon.&'What's that? Who must have sent them?'&'Lord Voldemort,' said Harry.&He registered dimly how strange it was that the Dursleys, who flinched, winced and squawked if they heard words like 'wizard', 'magic' or 'wand', could hear the name of the most evil wizard of all time without the slightest tremor.&'Lord - hang on,' said Uncle Vernon, his face screwed up, a look of dawning comprehension coming into his piggy eyes. 'I've heard that name . . . that was the one who - '&'Murdered my parents, yes,' Harry said dully.&'But he's gone,' said Uncle Vernon impatiently, without the slightest sign that the murder of Harry's parents might be a painful topic. That giant bloke said so. He's gone.'&'He's back,' said Harry heavily.&It felt very strange to be standing here in Aunt Petunia's surgically clean kitchen, beside the top'-of-the-range fridge and the wide-screen television, talking calmly of Lord Voldemort to Uncle Vernon. The arrival of the Dementors in Little Whinging seemed to have breached the great, invisible wall that divided the relentlessly non-magical world of Privet Drive and the world beyond. Harry's two lives had somehow become fused and everything had been turned upside- the Dursleys were asking for details about the magical world, and Mrs Figg knew Albus D Dementors were soaring around Little Whinging, and he might never return to Hogwarts. Harry's head throbbed more painfully.&'Back?' whispered Aunt Petunia.&She was looking at Harry as she had never looked at him before. And all of a sudden, for the very first time in his life, Harry fully appreciated that Aunt Petunia was his mother's sister. He could not have said why this hit him so very powerfully at this moment. All he knew was that he was not the only person in the room who had an inkling of what Lord Voldemort being back might mean. Aunt Petunia had never in her life looked at him like that before. Her larg
●平时没有跑发卫千米,占时就难以进行一百米的冲刺。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁自动充值(虚拟充值)软件开店指导
前不久在淘宝开了一个自动充值的网店,使用的软件是捷易通。有很多朋友来咨询我,新手开店流程、什么样的软件比较适合新手开店、哪种软件好、什么软件可以离线充值等等,因此,特书此文以回答朋友们的各种问题。
1、新手开店流程
其实新手都有一种心理,怕自己做不好,因为什么都不了解,觉得很难。其实,我说,你们都把问题复杂化了,实际操作起来并不复杂。淘宝现在的政策是免费开店,但是必须通过实名认证,这个所谓的实名认证其实就是让你把身份证照片传上去,淘宝来检查一下是不是你本人,并且跟你所填写的信息核对一下,保证你这个店的主人就是你。其实麻烦的事都不用咱卖家做的,淘宝有他自己的流程,从【卖家中心】开始一步一步跟着做就好咯。
2、申请开店需要准备的东西
身份证实必须的啦,因为要实名认证嘛。
银行卡也是必须的啦,必须有网上银行功能哦,方便你的资金操作嘛。
其他的?没有咯~~
3、自动/虚拟充值软件
淘宝很多卖这种软件的。很多人担心自己买了不会使用那不白瞎了,其实不然。你选择的软件的卖家一定要好,必须选那种肯认真教你的,这样可以达到事半功倍的效果,否则,自己瞎折腾吧,很难出结果。在这里我需要提醒大家的是,不必迷信带钻带皇冠卖家,因为他们很多都不做售后的,就是卖完拉倒,等你有问题的时候再找他就不理你了。
软件嘛,我推荐捷易通咯,因为我本人就在使用它,充值速度真的是太快了,秒充。
4、自动/虚拟充值软件的成本
软件的种类很多,有50元一套月版的,就是只能使用一个月;有300元一套的,终身不限时使用;还有500元的VIP版本,支持离线使用。
出于以下几点因素,我推荐使用300元不限时的:
(1)300元的和500元的区别在于500元的可以离线使用,就是不开电脑也能自动充值。但是这个功能有用么?没有。因为咱们不开电脑的情况一般就是晚上要睡觉了,关了电脑。而这个睡觉时间有人会去充值么?有。多么?不多。到咱的店里来充值的几率大么?微乎其微。那有必要使用离线充值么?没有!!
(2)有的人想,我使用离线充值的话可以好几天不开电脑呢!我说,这个想法简直是大错特错!因为,淘宝有骗子。举个例子,你7天没开电脑,使用离线充值,骗子过来充值了,他充500,又点了【申请退款】,你就瞎了。因为你7天没开电脑,没来的及处理啊,淘宝就认为你默认了,就把款退回去了,剩下你一人傻了吧。
(3)500元的买的人少,不好卖的
5、软件利润
现在是这么种情况,充值的利润不高,平均在几毛到一块多不等。但是充值可以迅速提升你的信誉啊。大部分利润从何而来呢?从软件。因为当你拥有软件的同时,你就永远了销售软件的权利。就是你可以去卖软件啦。
各种软件利润:
50元的& 30元利润
300元的 230元利润
500元的 350元利润
6、在哪能买到这种软件呢
哈哈,淘宝多的是,并且,前文我提到了呀,我就是做这个的,如果有想做自动/虚拟充值的朋友,欢迎找我咨询啊!QQ:&&
淘宝店名: 小六在唱歌
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 淘宝网虚拟充值软件 的文章

随机推荐