帮我翻译下这段,谢谢了。 每句的结构如果能帮我分析,那就明天会更好英文翻译了。

哪位好心的虫友能帮我翻译下下面这句话啊,谢谢了!急!!! - 外语学习 - 小木虫 - 学术 科研 第一站
&& 查看话题
哪位好心的虫友能帮我翻译下下面这句话啊,谢谢了!急!!!
请问能给我寄一份新的DS2019表格吗?我至今还没拿到签证,我担心在11月15日之前到达不了美国,所以我想麻烦你把我到达美国的时间从原计划的10月15日改为12月15日,另外去sevis system里面也把我预计到达美国的时间改为12月15日。谢谢了!
直接电话联系早先寄现有 DS-2019 给你的学校主管&&比发电邮有效
------------------
DS-2019.jpg 管这事的秘书一直让我们邮件联系的。哪位好心虫友帮忙翻译下啊 Will you please send me a new form of DS2019? I have not received my visa yet. I am afraid that I may not be able to arrive USA before Nov. 15th. Could you please change my arrival date to US from the original Oct. 15 to Dec. 15? Please update my arrival date in sevis system to Dec. 15 as well. Thanks a lot! 楼上的翻译太赞了!膜拜 : Originally posted by misslss at
管这事的秘书一直让我们邮件联系的。哪位好心虫友帮忙翻译下啊 -1- 千万别称任何人&秘书&,尤其是你需要别人帮助的时候!&&&___ Administrator&&&还差不多
-2- 关键句是
&&&Please change my Arrival Date from Oct 15, 2014 to Dec 2014 on all affected documents as well as the ___ system, and send me an updated ___ at your earliest convenience&
& && &6小时前写了整封信,论坛不让登,所以只能给你关键句 Could you please send me another DS2019 form? For the reason that I haven't got my visa yet, and I am worried I could not arrive in America on Nov. 15, so may I bother you to help change my arrival time from Oct. 15 to Dec. 15? In addition, I am afraid that you should also help change my arrival time to Dec. 15 in the Sevis system. Thanks very much for your kind help.
var cpro_id = 'u1216994';
欢迎监督和反馈:本帖内容由
提供,小木虫为个人免费站点,仅提供交流平台,不对该内容负责。欢迎协助我们监督管理,共同维护互联网健康,如果您对该内容有异议,请立即发邮件到
联系通知管理员,也可以通过QQ周知,我们的QQ号为:8835100
我们保证在1个工作日内给予处理和答复,谢谢您的监督。
小木虫,学术科研第一站,为中国学术科研研究提供免费动力
欢迎监督,发现不妥请立即
E-mail: & QQ:8835100好心人帮我用英语翻译一下这段概述,谢谢。_百度知道
好心人帮我用英语翻译一下这段概述,谢谢。
当人们从不同的角度来描述这一概念时就有不同的定义(当然是描述性的)。例如,称数据库是一个“记录保存系统”(该定义强调了数据库是若干记录的集合)。又如称数据库是“人们为解决特定的任务,以一定的组织方式存储在一起的相关的数据的集合”(该定义侧重于数据的组织)。更有甚者称数据库是“一个数据仓库”。当然,这种说法虽然形象,但并不严谨。
严格地说,数据库是“按照数据结构来组织、存储和管理数据的仓库”。在经济管理的日常工作中,常常需要把某些相关的数据放进这样“仓库”,并根据管理的需要进行相应的处理。例如,企业或事业单位的人事部门常常要把本单位职工的基本情况(职工号、姓名、年龄、性别、籍贯、工资、简历等)存放在表中,这张表就可以看成是一个数据库。有了这个&数据仓库&我们就可以根据需要随时查询某职工的基本情况,也可以查询工资在某个范围内的职工人数等等。这些工作如果都能在计算机上自动进行,那我们的人事管理就可以达到极高的水平。此外,在财务管理、仓库管理、生产管理中也需要建立众多的这种&数据库&,使其可以利用计算机实现财务、仓库、生产的自动化管理。
J.Martin给数据库下了一个比较完整的定义:数据库是存储在一起的相关数据的集合,这些数据是结构化的,无有害的或不必要的冗余,并为多种应用服务;数据的存储独立于使用它的程序;对数据库插入新数据,修改和检索原有数据均能按一种公用的和可控制的方式进行。当某个系统中存在结构上完全分开的若干个数据库时,则该系统包含一个“数据库集合”。数据库的主要特点
(1)实现数据共享。 数据共享包含所有用户可同时存取数据库中的数据,也包括用户可以用各种方式通过接口使用数据库,并提供数据共享。
(2)减少数据的冗余度。
同文件系统相比,由于数据库实现了数据共享,从而避免了用户各自建立应用文件。减少了大量重复数据,减少了数据冗余,维护了数据的一致性。
(3)数据的独立性。
数据的独立性包括数据库中数据库的逻辑结构和应用程序相互独立,也包括数据物理结构的变化不影响数据的逻辑结构。
(4)数据实现集中控制。
文件管理方式中,数据处于一种分散的状态,不同的用户或同一用户在不同处理中其文件之间毫无关系。利用数据库可对数据进行集中控制和管理,并通过数据模型表示各种数据的组织以及数据间的联系。
(5)数据一致性和可维护性,以确保数据的安全性和可靠性。
主要包括:①安全性控制:以防止数据丢失、错误更新和越权使用;②完整性控制:保证数据的正确性、有效性和相容性;③并发控制:使在同一时间周期内,允许对数据实现多路存取,又能防止用户之间的不正常交互作用;④故障的发现和恢复:由数据库管理系统提供一套方法,可及时发现故障和修复故障,从而防止数据被破坏没多少悬赏,在新浪爱问我的分多,大家也可以去那翻译,谢谢。急用
When people from different perspectives to describe the concept has a different definition (of course, are descriptive). For example, saying the database is a &record-keeping system& (emphasis in the definition of the database is a collection of a number of records). Another example is the database that are &people to solve specific tasks, must be organized in a manner so as to store with a collection of relevant data& (the definition of focus on data organization). Even worse, said the database is &a data warehouse.& Of course, this argument although the image, but not strict. Strictly speaking, the database is &in accordance with the data structure to organize, store and manage data warehouses.& In the economic management of their daily work, usually need to put some relevant data in such a &warehouse&, and in accordance with management's need for appropriate treatment. For example, enterprises or institutions usually the personnel department to the basic conditions of employees (No. of workers, name, age, sex, native place, wages, curriculum vitae, etc.) stored in the table, this table can be seen as a database . With this &data warehouse& we can at any time necessary inquiries in accordance with the basic situation of a trade union, but also can search for wages at a certain number of employees within the scope of and so on. If these tasks can be automated in the computer on, and that U.S. personnel management can achieve very high levels. In addition, financial management, warehouse management, production management is also necessary to establish a large number of such &database& so that it can make use of the computer implementation of financial, warehouse, production automation management. J. Martin to the database under a relatively complete definition: database are stored together a collection of relevant data, the data are structured, non-harmful or unnecessary redundancy, and for a variety of a data storage independent of the u on the database to insert new data, modify and retrieve the original data were in accordance with a common and controlled manner. When a system structures exist on the number of completely separate database, the system contains a &database collection.& The main features of the database (1) data sharing implementation. Sharing of data includes all users can simultaneously access the data in the database, users can also include a variety of ways using the database through the interface and to provide data sharing. (2) to reduce data redundancy. Compared with the file system, because of the database implementation of data sharing, thus avoiding the user set up their own application files. Substantial reduction of duplicate data, reduced data redundancy, maintain data consistency. (3) data independence. The independence of data, including database logical structure of databases and applications independent of each other, but also physical changes in the structure of the data does not affect the logical structure of data. (4) centralized control of data implementation. Document management approach, the data in a decentralized status, different users or the same user at different treatment of no relation between their document. Use of the database, the data centralized control and management, and data model that the organization of various data and data linkages. (5) data consistency and maintainability, to ensure data security and reliability. Mainly include: ① security control: in order to prevent data loss, error updating and th ② the integrity of control: to ensure data accuracy, effectivene ③ Concurrency Control: To enable at the same time period, allowing for achieve multiple access data, but also prevent users from abnormal ④ fault discovery and recovery: from the database management system to provide a method to detect faults and repair, thereby preventing destruction of data Little reward, at Sina love me question many of the points, we can go that translation, thank you. Emergency
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下这句话 和 分析一下句子结构 谢谢了_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下这句话 和 分析一下句子结构 谢谢了
这句话An immigration commission said it wasn't convinced by British government assurances that no evidence obtained by torture would be used against him in Jordan. Danny Shaw reports.全文, 可以结合语境看一下:The radical Muslim cleric Abu Qatada is to be released on bail after winning his latest appeal against deportation from Britain to his homeland Jordan where he was convicted in his absence of plotting bomb attacks. An immigration commission said it wasn't convinced by British government assurances that no evidence obtained by torture would be used against him in Jordan.
提问者采纳
An immigration commission主语 said谓语 it wasn't convinced by British government assurances 宾语从句that no evidence obtained by torture would be used against him in Jordan.assurances同位语从句同位语从句中 no evidence主语obtained by torture过去分词作定语 would be used against 谓语him 宾语in Jordan状语Danny Shaw reports.主谓翻译:移民委员会表示,它不相信英国政府的保证,保证不会通过严刑逼供来获得对卡塔达在约旦不利的证据祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*) 不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
句子结构的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下,顺便分析一下句子结构,和特殊的使用方法_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下,顺便分析一下句子结构,和特殊的使用方法
At the entrance to the Marc Quinn exhibition, yachts with names like Sea Force One and Enchantress dominate the view across the Venetian LagoonJudging by all of thesuper-yachts moored along the city’s quayside, the Venice Biennale
attracts a wealthy and exclusive audience. Wherever these floating
pleasure palaces are moored, whole sections of pavement onthe dock are fenced off, reinforcing the impression of a world reserved for theOne Percent.
提问者采纳
在Marc Quinn展会入口处,用类似于Sea Force One(海洋一号)或者Enchantress(女巫)等命名的游艇主宰了威尼斯泄湖的风景。通过停泊在码头的超级游艇判断,Venice Biennale吸引了富裕时髦的观众。不管这些水上行宫停泊在哪里,所有码头上的通道都被阻拦,加强了这个只对那些1%,有钱优势的人开放的世界的印象。
提问者评价
谢谢,我自己理解的总是不成人话...
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
At the entrance to the Marc Quinn exhibition, yachts with names like Sea Force One and Enchantress dominate the view across the Venetian Lagoon在入口的马克·奎因展览、游艇等名字的海上力量,女巫统治整个威尼斯环礁湖的视图Judging by all of thesuper-yachts moored along the city’s quayside, the Venice Biennale attracts a wealthy and exclusive audience. Wherever these floating pleasure palaces are moored, whole sections of pavement onthe dock are fenced off, reinforcing the impression of a world reserved for theOne Percent.从所有的thesuper-yachts停泊在这个城市的岸边,威尼斯双年展吸引了富有的和排他的观众。无论这些浮动快乐宫殿是停泊,整个路段路面在码头是用围栏隔开,加强世界的印象留给一回百分比。有点乱,大概就这样,句子结构和使用方法我就不知道了,抱歉!
额...用在线翻译的话我也会,谢谢了...
句子结构的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求哪位大神帮我把每句解释下,我有好多地方看不懂,谢谢了_数据结构吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:15,359贴子:
求哪位大神帮我把每句解释下,我有好多地方看不懂,谢谢了收藏
#include&stdio.h&#include&stdlib.h&typedef struct polynomial{
//指数 struct polynomial * }*polyn,
//创建多项式void Insert(polyn p,polyn h) //头结点是h,新结点p{ //顺序插入结点
if (p-&cofe==0)
free(p); //若系数为0释放结点
{ polyn q1,q2; q1=h; q2=h-& while (q2&&p-&expn&q2-&expn) {
//查找插入位置 q1=q2; q2=q2-& }
if(q2&&p-&expn==q2-&expn) {//将指数相同相合并 q2-&cofe+=p-& free(p); if(!q2-&cofe) { //若系数为0释放结点 q1-&next=q2-& free(q2); } } else
{ //指数为新时将结点插入 p-&next=q2; q1-&next=p; } }
polyn Createpolyn(polyn head,int m){//建立一个头指针为head一元多项式
p=head=(polyn)malloc(sizeof(polynomial));
head-&next=NULL;
for(i=0;i&m;i++) {
p=(polyn)malloc(sizeof(polynomial));
输入第%d项的系数与指数:",i+1);
scanf("%f%d",&p-&cofe,&p-&expn);
Insert(p,head); } //调用Insert函数插入结点
void Printfpolyn(polyn p) //打印多项式{
polyn q=p-&
int flag=1;
if(!q) { putchar('0');printf("\n");} while(q) { if(q-&cofe&0&&flag!=1) putchar('+');
if(q-&cofe!=1&&q-&cofe!=-1) { printf("%g",q-&cofe); if(q-&expn==1)putchar('x');elseprintf("x^%d",q-&expn);
if(q-&cofe==1) { if(!q-&expn) putchar('1'); else if(q-&expn==1)
putchar('x'); else printf("x^%d",q-&expn );
if(q-&expn==-1) { if(!q-&expn) printf("-1"); else if(q-&expn==1) printf("-x");
else printf("-x^%d",q-&expn); } } q=q-&flag++;
int Compare(polyn a,polyn b){ if(a&&b)
{if(!b||a-&expn&b-&expn) return 1;
else if(!a||a-&expn&b-&expn) return -1;
else return 0; }
else if(!a&&b) return -1; else return 1;
polyn Addpolyn(polyn pa,polyn pb){
polyn qa=pa-& polyn qb=pb-& polyn headc,hc,
headc=hc=(polyn)malloc(sizeof(polynomial)); hc-&next=NULL; while(qa||qb) //qa或qb为空 { qc=(polyn)malloc(sizeof(polynomial));switch(Compare(qa,qb)){case 1: //pb中当前结点的的指数值小{ qc-&cofe=qa-& qc-&expn=qa-& qa=qa-& }case 0:
//指数值相等{qc-&cofe=qa-&cofe+qb-&qc-&expn=qa-&qa=qa-&qb=qb-& }case -1:
//多项式pa中当前结点的指数值小 { qc-&cofe=qb-& qc-&expn=qb-&qb=qb-&
} if(qc-&cofe!=0){ qc-&next=hc-& hc-&next=hc=
free(qc); }
} polyn Subpolyn(polyn pa,polyn pb) { polyn h= polyn p=pb-&
while(p) {
p-&cofe*=-1;
pd=Addpolyn(pa,h);
for(p=h-&p;p=p-&next)
p-&cofe*=-1;
int main() {
int m,n,a;