扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求英文作文:如何让大学生活更有意义
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1. Must be an independent personality and independent thinking. After a mistake to think independently and adhere to the view than to accept without hesitation the right of a view are more worthy of recognition. Do not be a victim of indoctrination education. 2. Career, business, academic. Generally speaking, everyone is destined to embark on a three roads in one. When making career planning, might as starting point for thinking. Depending on career planning to shape their core competitiveness. After only know what to do in order to know what to study. 3. Professional no cold, no school level. No employer will think you represent your school or your profession. Do not because you are professional and popular brand-name university or complacent, there is no need because your school is not good or professional unpopular and low self-esteem. 4. Thousands of strokes will, as a move cooked. Ten ten percent is not a hundred percent, but zero. If you have ten of each will do the work of ten percent, then, in the eyes of the employer, what you will not. So, you have to let yourself have the core competitiveness. "Generalist" only "professionals" on the basis of meaningful. 5. Do not skip class, students are not good students. What class do not escape, what lessons have gotten away with is no different. We must master the learning initiative, was not the same as secondary school teachers led by the nose. Skipping is not wrong, but do not escape the wrong lesson. At the same time, it is necessary to skip class, but also for teachers to score. 6. We must learn to finance. For poor students, the first thing to do is not make money, but money. Deal or No Deal, when many students to study, however, one month's salary after graduation is not enough to pay half the rent. 7. Most of the girls in the computer as a player, most of the boys to the computer as a console. College students should have the necessary computer skills, but often the computer will become an excuse for wasting time openly. So many students have computers, but that was the middle of a lot of people when it comes to graduation may not Excel, PPT does not make a decent
8. To do things as a man, a network of success and failure. How much money a person how much money do not mean that he owns the title, but rather how much money he owns the right to use. How much a person has the ability, not just when a person says he can do, but also what he was doing through someone else. A person earns, 12.5% ​​are relying on their own knowledge, 87.5% from personal connections. Thirty years old before relying on professional money, three-year-old after Helenians clock to make money. So please, cherish personal connections built up during college. Friends you know in recent years may be after you graduate, the most valuable asset. 9. The power of the Internet of course infinite, but if you are addicted to online chat, or addicted to online games,'d waste of money can make up for wasted no trace of youth. Eat only a little has been born unlucky roots, while Black and White Choi continued to place with the other girls time and time again close contact. For many students, the cafe is a bloody black hole. 10. Love is unexpected, and can look forward to, but not manufacturing. Bloom off worthy to be off side, not to let flowers defeated broken branches. Ten thousand dollars a person you spend one hundred yuan, you are only and one of only ten people you spend ten dollars, you became his all. 11. Graduate enrollment rate is 30%, which means the rate of depreciation of master degree is 30%. Do not think that is a proactive test the performance of students. For many people, PubMed is just a passive escape route. For most people, the sheer waste of time in graduate school a waste of money, determined to engage in research, academic people and other minorities excluded.
12. Do not obsessed with thinking about going abroad, not superstition, the moon more than the Chinese Yuan. Qiaojiannaodai remember GRE vocabulary is likely to be a very foolish thing very sad. As companies around the world think of China's market divided up the cake, why the Chinese people are still obsessed with going abroad to study and then work to foreigners? 13. Talent market is a minefield. While there is no job in many ways wrong, but do not beggars. As long as the employer of a say that you should pay, you turn left and that was it. 14. Your resume must highlight their core competitiveness. Yan Shouyi job like that when no need, "said one of a" just right when necessary to say some lies are very useful. Resume of a piece of A4 paper to be used as long as the form is sufficient. Resume a lot of girls like a photo album, not only a waste of money and useless to the job. Is a regular interview, each interview as long as the back when the standard answer on the line ... ... 15. Garbage is misplaced talent. So, when looking for work must bring their talent into one that makes you a position, not refuse. Of course, the premise is what you want to know what, exactly for what to do. The worst tragedy the world has too many young people never find what they really want to do. Looking any course right, but not easily find a donkey to find Pegasus. Therefore, we must attach importance to first job. 16. Is a man of large companies, small companies are doing. Into the company working, must be integrated into the office politics. Staff can be enhanced to a large extent, is not whether, but to appreciate the extent of your boss. The political struggle in the office, we must learn to protect themselves. (Specific skills is not to say, They are all made very specific) 17. Thin dead camel than Ma. Chengsi daring, starvation timid. Must have the courage and determination business. If you are a content with working for others, then no matter how much you pay, always only be a poor poor. Even if the monthly salary of 20,000, in places like Shenzhen, Shanghai, one-year deposit also can not buy a small bathroom. 18. College, have to go to the library more to the study room. You do not read many books, a lifetime to have no chance to read the. While not every book read all necessarily useful, but because you did not know which book will be useful later, so I had more reading, and abandon the idea that too utilitarian. Although each network to the fish is just a mesh, but to catch fish, he must weave a net
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我的大学生活英语作文 我眼中的大学生活的英语作文5-范文大全-就爱阅读网
我眼中的大学生活的英语作文5
我眼中的大学To be frank,the university life is not only the period for us to learn the professional knowledge,but also the period for us to develop our comprehensive abilities.But when we enter the university,things start to greatly change.we will have lot of free time。 Therefore,we are easy to feel tired even bored. Beside,we are easy to lost ourselves in computer games. so we should learn to how to learn to achieve our dream.First,we should get use to society with active attitude,creating our own value of life .Second,we should make full use of every minutes to achieve our dream. ,for Example , we can take an active in various activities ,and read some book which connect with our profession in the library.Our university life is beautiful ,so we should make full use of it and learn to plan it.坦率的说,大学不仅是我们学习专业知识的时期也是我们发展理解能力的时期。可是,当我们进入大学时,一些事情会发生很大的变化,我们将会有很多自由时间。因此,我们很容易厌烦和疲倦。持此之外,我们很容易沉迷于网络游戏。所以我们应该学习如何学习去实现我们的目标。第一,我们应该以积极地态度融入社会,创造自己的人生价值。第二,我们应该充分利用每一分每一秒去实现自己的目标。比如,我们可以积极参加各种各样的社团活动,去图书馆读一些与我们所学专业相近的书。大学生活是美好的,所以我们要学会规划自己的大学生活.How to Make the Best Use of College LifeIt is beyond doubt that we enjoy more free time in college than in middle school. But as to how to make use of our spare time, different students hold sharply different views.In order to earn money, a good number of undergraduates are busy doing part-time jobs. In this way, they can relieve their families’ financial burden to some extent. Besides, they can achieve more independence through their work. Others are confronted by countless exams and they often attend guidance lectures in the hope of improving theirperformance in these tests. They believe that a record of good examresults will be useful when they look for jobs in the future.As far as I am concerned, I will live my college life in a different way. On the one hand, as a student, I will give priority to the development of my knowledge and skills, so I am determined to spend most of my spare time studying hard. On the other hand, I think it is necessary for me to join one or more of the student associations. These associations can provide chances to improve my communicating skills and make my life colorful. In conclusion, I do believe that my college life will turn out to be colorful as well as fruitful.如何使大学生活的最佳使用 这是毋庸置疑的,我们享受更多的自由时间,比在中学在大学。但是,如何使我们的课余时间的使用,不同的学生有不同的看法。 为了挣钱,相当数量的大学生都在忙着做兼职工作。通过这种方式,他们可以在一定程度上缓解他们的家庭的负担。此外,他们可以实现更多的是通过他们的工作的独立性。其他人都面临无数次考试,并希望改善他们的表现在这些测试中,他们经常参加指导讲座。他们认为,一个良好的考试成绩记录对他们将来工作是有益的, 至于我担心,我会以不同的方式生活在我的大学生活。一方面,作为一个学生,我会优先考虑我的知识和技能的发展,所以我决心花大部分业余时间刻苦钻研。另一方面,加入一个或多个学生社团,我认为这是必要的。这些协会可以提供机会,以提高我的沟通能力,使我的生活丰富多彩。总之,我相信,我的大学生活是丰富多彩的,以及卓有成效的。
邀请好友扫一扫分享给TA或者 长按上图保存二维码,使用微信扫一扫右上角的"相册"扫码,再分享好友或朋友圈您现在的位置:
【 - 高考备考辅导】2014高考英语作文范文:如何安排你的大学生活
  频道在考试后及时公布各科答案和及专家点评,请广大考生家长关注。时光飞逝,暑假过去了,新学期开始了,不管情愿与否,无论准备与否,我们已走进高三,走近我们的梦!祝愿决战2014高考的新高三学员能倍加努力,在2014年高考中也能取得优异的成绩。
  大学生活即将开始,你将面对学习和生活环境,情更具下列提示用写一篇短文,谈你打算如何安排你的大学生活。内容要点应包括:
  1.确定新的学习目标 2. 改进
  3.学会独立生活 4. 参加各种课外活动
  5. 处理好与同学的关系
  注意:1. 短文内容要连贯、完整 2. 词数:100左右
  4. 开头已给出的单词不计入总词数
  I&ll go to college in the near future.
  【参考】
  I&ll go to college in the near future. After I enter college, I plan to set new goals in my study and improve my way of learning. What&s more, as I am away from my parents, it is necessary for me to learn to live on my own, such as doing some washing and cleaning by myself. In my spare time, I&ll take part in different school activities, for example, I&ll often go the English Corner to practice my spoken English. In addition, I need to get along well with my classmates and teachers at college. I think I will have a wonderful college life.
2013年部分省市高考试题汇总
出国留学网为您搜集整理
想了解更多关于高考备考辅导网的资讯,请访问:
高考院校库(挑大学·选专业)
教育部直属
专业分数线
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
  城市推荐:┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
高考编辑推荐文章大学生活英语作文_[大学英语作文]大学生活英语作文-疾风资料库
大学生活英语作文_[大学英语作文]大学生活英语作文
发布时间: 01:04&&&&发布人:
[大学英语作文]大学生活英语作文
[大学生活英语作文]大学生活的英语作文My Campus Life我的大学生活My campus life is rich and colorful.我的大学生活是丰富多彩的,大学生活英语作文。I go to attend claeveryday morning excluding除了周末,我每天早上去上课。weekend,in clai study and discuall kinds of在课堂上我学习 各种只是,knowledge with my teacher and my classmates.并和我的老师和同学 讨论问题。After the class, ofen i go to play basketball下课以后,通常我和我的朋友去打篮球或者羽毛球。or badminton with my friends.In the evening,i have two hours for study by晚上,我先去上两个消失的自习,oneself in scheduled time, and then go back to my然后回到侵蚀上网。dormitory and surf on the internet.At the weekend,i take part in some part-time jobs周末,我经常参加一些兼职工作,and go to the Einglish Corner sometimes.有时候去参加英语 角。All in all,my campus life is beatiful and substantialLife in the University-大学生活Life in the university is not as satisfactory as what we had expected.First of all, we are tightly hound by continual classes, excessiv some students complain that we are becoming "exam machines". Secondly, the teach instead of lecturing, some teachers just "read" lessons. Finally, living conditions and food in the dining-hall is far from being attractive and tasteful.In spite of all these adversities we still enjoy our life in the university. During the four-year university study, we can not only acquire a lot of book learning, but also foster various abilities. All types of extracurricular activities such as sports meets, speech contests, different social gatherings and dancing parties provide opportuni many of these friendships may last a long time.In short,we should value our life in the university. Four years is only a short period when compared with our whole lifetime. In the university we mature, and in the university we prepare ourselves for the real world. Although there are many things lacking, the four years in the university is a worthwhile period in our whole lifetime.我的大学生活英语作文My college life时间:来源:英语作文网栏目:大学英语作文 作者:英语作文 英语作文 收藏:收藏本文我的大学生活英语作文My college life范文(后附中文、英文完整版): My college life As a sophomore, I am feeling the time flies. Recalling about the past one year, so many thoughts are flooding in my mind. At this time, I just cant tell my real idea. Th我的大学 生活 英语作文My college life范文(后附中文、英文 完整版):My college life As a sophomore, I am feeling the time flies. Recalling about the past one year, so many thoughts are flooding in my mind. At this time, I just can’t tell my real idea. The memory is just like so fresh, and all the things happened yesterday! When first day I came to University, I really feel that the school is very good, but at the first sight of the dormitory, something disappointing come up to me! The condition of the dormitory is really very poor with only one room, no lavatory!作为一名大二年的学生,我觉得光阴似箭。回想过去的一年,太多的想法是浮现在我的脑海。现在,我只是不能说出我的真实想法。记忆是如此新鲜,所有的事情就好像昨天发生的一样! 当我第一天踏进大学 的校门,我真的觉得,这里很好,可一见到宿舍,令我太失望了!宿舍的条件非常差,只有一间屋子,没有厕所。 I saw something sad in my father’s eyes, maybe that time he thought of the poor condition! So with a big smile on my face, I told my father” it doesn’t matter, Dad. In this kind of condition, I will get myself better!”我在父母的眼中看到了难过,也许那个时候,他认为我们穷就会受到这样的待遇!所以 我就笑了,我对爸爸说“没关系,爸爸。在这样的环境下,我会更好!”My father felt better. But when he was coming back, seeing his back, I just wanted to cry! I felt in this city I was just isolated, from that time, I said to myself, “ you have no others who can help you here, just depend on yourself” ()And then I came to my dormitory 303. I considered that I would spend four years here (in fact I moved to another one year later) and my dorm mates are all there. Most of them came from Sichuan and they were chatting with a happy voice, but I can’t understand them! Again, I felt myself isolated! I hated that kind of feeling, and then I said to hello to them! To my surprise they are very friendly to me and warm-hearted!我的父亲看到我的样子视乎觉得好些了。但是,当他离开后,我就只想哭!我觉得我在着个城市里孤零零的,从那个时候,我就对自己说, “在这儿,没有人能帮你 ,一切都要靠自己” 后来,我住到了303 。我还以为我会在这个房间度过四年的大学 时光(但事实上,一年后我就转到了另一间宿舍)跟我的舍友们同在。他们中的大部分都来自四川,他们的声音很好听可我听不懂。而且,我觉得自己很孤立!我讨厌那种感觉,可是后来他们说我人好!这让我感到惊讶,他们非常友好,也热情!I no longer felt afraid. And I got along well with them. But at the first night here, I burst out to tears for that I was missing my family. I don’t know why. Everyday when I was at home, I was just eager to go to school, to experience the wonderful college life but when coming here, I am just eager to go back! It’s quite strange though, you must know this kind of feeling! Just spending about 2 days here, we were on our way to military train. To us, it’s a fresh train and a kind of experience to know the life between the classmates. But to me, I was nervous but excited. This was my first and precious train life because before going to school I have been staying with my family. So, you know, it’s just this kind of feeling I can’t convey it clearly! The train life is imp we had a lot of activities, for example giving a speech on a stage or singing together or playing basketball. At that time, I felt myself so little among them. All of them have a special talent but not me. I admired them but meanwhile jealousy. Why don’t I have this kind of talent? Am I stupid?之后我就不再感到害怕了。和我相处的也越来越好了。但第一天晚上住进这里是,我居然流泪了,我是我家人的骄傲。我不知道为什么。每当我在家,我就渴望回学校,去体验精彩的大学 生活 ,但来到这儿,又希望回去!这很奇怪,您必了解我的着种这种感觉! 在这逗留老外大概两天,我们开始军训,作文网《大学生活英语作文》(。这对我们来说,是一个新的训练和体验,体会到同学生活 。但对我来说是紧张,但兴奋。这是我的第一次最珍贵的生活 体验,因为训练之前我一直一个人留在家里。所以,你知道,这种感觉,我无法表达清楚!这样的训练生活 让我印象深刻,我们有很多的活动,例如演讲舞台上或唱或一起打篮球。当时,我觉得自不能完全融入到他们当中了。所有这些有特长,我都不会。我羡慕他们,也嫉妒他们。为什么我不是这样的人?我傻?I always said to myself. So that time I was also very ambitious, just eager to catch up with them. Except the classmates, the trainer in our team also left a deep impression on me! He was not very handsome and very kind. Just because of his kindness results in my laughter when training. He always said to me that I should be serious in the team but I didn’t listen to him. So after a long time, when investigating the training result, I gave them a disappointing answer. From Joozone-com.我中是自言自语。所以,当时我也很着急,只是希望能够赶上他们。除了同学,教练给我们这个集体留下了深刻的印象!他不英俊,但亲切。在我们聊天是觉得他很亲切,他总是对我说,应该参加球队,但我没有听他的。所以在很长一段时间里,调查培训的结果,令他们失望。The highest trainer sent me to clean the toilet, although, it didn’t means insulting to my dignity, but I was really sad about myself and my heart was hurt. That was a small thing but told me that I need to be serious to one thing. And unhappiness passed, the happy and funny time recalled me that folding the blanket. Yeah, it’s really very funny. Most of us had never folded the blanket and naturally we can’t accomplish the task well. When the monitor came, we pleased him to help us to fold the blanket. To our expect, we managed to persuade the monitor.总教练派我打扫厕所,但它侮辱了我的自尊,但我伤心,心也受伤了。这件小事情,告诉我,我必须严素的对待每一件事。不愉快的事都过去了,我只记得那些美好的快乐的是了,叠毯子。是啊,这真太有趣了。我们大多数人从来没有叠过,我们自然不能很好的完成任务了。我们很高兴班长来帮助我们叠毯子。我们想设法说服监督。After the monitor finished the task for me. I dared not to touch the blanket again and just used the clothes instead of the blanket. Of course, I felt very cold in deep night, so to my instinct, I crashed into my classmate’s blanket. And we were scratching the single blanket fiercely, just like a war. (Joozone Editor's Note:Writing here I can’t help laughing out loudly).完成任务对我来说太难。我不敢碰叠好的毯子和整齐的的军装。当我觉得深夜非常的冷时,我本能的专进同学的毯子里。和我们强的一个毛毯,就像是一场战争。 (作文地带编辑言:写到这儿,我忍不住大声地笑了,这军训弄的这孩子够无语的,呵呵。) 。英语作文之大学生活My college lifeAs a sophomore, I am feeling the time flies. Recalling about the past one year, so many thoughts are flooding in my mind. At this time, I just can’t tell my real idea. The memory is just like so fresh, and all the things happened yesterday!When first day I came to University, I really feel that the school is very good, but at the first sight of the dormitory, something disappointing come up to me! The condition of the dormitory is really very poor with only one room, no lavatory! I saw something sad in my father’s eyes, maybe that time he thought of the poor condition! So with a big smile on my face, I told my father” it doesn’t matter, Dad. In this kind of condition, I will get myself better!” My father felt better. But when he was coming back, seeing his back, I just wanted to cry! I felt in this city I was just isolated, from that time, I said to myself, “ you have no others who can help you here, just depend on yourself”And then I came to my dormitory 303. I considered that I would spend four years here (in fact I moved to another one year later) and my dorm mates are all there. Most of them came from Sichuan and they were chatting with a happy voice, but I can’t understand them! Again, I felt myself isolated! I hated that kind of feeling, and then I said to hello to them! To my surprise they are very friendly to me and warm-hearted! I no longer felt afraid. And I got along well with them. But at the first night here, I burst out to tears for that I was missing my family. I don’t know why. Everyday when I was at home, I was just eager to go to school, to experience the wonderful college life but when coming here, I am just eager to go back! It’s quite strange though, you must know this kind of feeling!Just spending about 2 days here, we were on our way to military train. To us, it’s a fresh train and a kind of experience to know the life between the classmates. But to me, I was nervous but excited. This wasmy first and precious train life because before going to school I have been staying with my family. So, you know, it’s just this kind of feeling I can’t convey it clearly! The train life is imp we had a lot of activities, for example giving a speech on a stage or singing together or playing basketball. At that time, I felt myself so little among them. All of them have a special talent but not me. I admired them but meanwhile jealousy. Why don’t I have this kind of talent? Am I stupid? I always said to myself. So that time I was also very ambitious, just eager to catch up with them. Except the classmates, the trainer in our team also left a deep impression on me! He was not very handsome and very kind. Just because of his kindness results in my laughter when training. He always said to me that I should be serious in the team but I didn’t listen to him. So after a long time, when investigating the training result, I gave them a disappointing answer. The highest trainer sent me to clean the toilet, although, it didn’t means insulting to my dignity, but I was really sad about myself and my heart was hurt. That was a small thing but told me that I need to be serious to one thing. And unhappiness passed, the happy and funny time recalled me that folding the blanket. Yeah, it’s really very funny. Most of us had never folded the blanket and naturally we can’t accomplish the task well. When the monitor came, we pleased him to help us to fold the blanket. To our expect, we managed to persuade the monitor. After the monitor finished the task for me. I dared not to touch the blanket again and just used the clothes instead of the blanket. Of course, I felt very cold in deep night, so to my instinct, I crashed into my classmate’s blanket. And we were scratching the single blanket fiercely, just like a war. (Writing here I can’t help laughing out loudly).〔大学生活英语作文〕
[我的大学生活英语作文]作文我的大学生活
我的大学生活大学既是崇尚自由但是又与学习并重的园地,它是人生中最美妙的一段经历,而怎样让自己的大学生活更加多采绚丽,那就需要我们对自己的大学生涯有一个美好、全面、科学的规划。有效的计划将有助于更好地利用大学在校时间充分提高自己,为毕业开辟自己的世界做准备。青春的含义就在于不管我们选择了什么、成功与否,都不后悔。所以同学们应该有目的、有计划地开展自己的大学生活,否则就只能是作茧自缚,虚度自己的大学光阴。我希望通过4年的大学生活,深切地体会到青春和成长所带来的喜悦和甘甜。不仅要努力学习专业知识,同时还应该培养自己的竞争意识,创新意识和团队合作意识。在经历4年的历练之后,我希望自己能够更加勇敢、坚强,并且积极向上。告别了中学时代,迈进了大学的校门,人生的历程又翻开了新的一页。人生的道路跨入了新的阶段,莘莘学子的我们满怀希和憧憬踏进了三峡大学,人生的理想将在这里确立,未来的发展将在这里奠基,美好的大学也将从这里开始。怀着一份憧憬进入大学,面对新学期崭新的环境,也是重要的基地,我们要尽快适应新的环境,并做好一系列相应的规划,重新开辟自己的天地!。不少人都曾经这样问过自己:“人生之路到底该大学,对于读书数载的学子来说,无疑是人生中最重要的转折点,而人生的规划也恰恰在这一时期开始起笔。开始大学生活的你,打算为自己设计一个怎样的未来?它或许五彩斑斓,或许平淡和谐,或许充满挑战和荆棘——但,无论怎样,厚积薄发,是一个必然的守则。记得一位哲人这样说过:“走好每一步,这就是你的人生。”是啊,人生之路说长也长,因为它是你一生意义的诠释;人生之路说短也短,因为你生活过的每一天都是你的人生。每个人都在设计自己的人生,都在实现自己的梦想。三峡大学是一个大的百花园,我只是百花园里一棵不起眼的小草,可小小草有一个大大的理想,就让我在这里畅想一下自己的大学生活吧。每个人都有自己的大学生活及目标,有打算考研的、有计划考公务员的也有想办公司自己当老板的···而我的想法是在大学毕业前创建自己的团队,毕业之时不用忙于去找工作,而是和我的团队一起去奋斗,一起去闯天下。也许这个想法,很多人认为很荒诞,都说是空想。说大学生总是爱想些不现实的东西,也许对一些人是这样吧!学姐,学长们都说大学比较松,没人管,需要很强的自制力!说,大一的学生都是玩的!开始不信,现在不得不信!在自己身上验证了这个说法,课很少,没事就是玩,那天突然被点击了一下,才意识到自己犯了多大的错误,这样玩,去荒废时间,差点就忘本了!来大学要清楚自己是干什么的,有自己的目的,谁都爱玩,可是现在不是玩的时候,如果这样玩下去,后果可想而知,没有卖后悔药的!辛苦了十多年终于进入了大学,如果四年就这样荒废,,恐怕不只是对不住自己了!现在应该要有个好的规划了,去畅想——唱响,我的大学生活在大一,我要尽可能多的参加一些课外活动,多给自己一些锻炼的机会,这其中就包括:定期递交对党的章程的学习、认识及实践,以及自己的言、行、感受,争取早日通过审核,加入中国共产党;积极参加校内外文体艺术活动、校内社团活动、演讲赛、辩论赛、书画比赛等,以此充分锻炼胆量、能力,展示个人风采。学习一些新的东西(简单的交谊舞,篮球、乒乓球等)但一切活动的前提,都必须是学习第一位!在大二,扎实学习专业技能,同时,充分利用校内图书馆、校外购书城及网络信息,开拓视野,扩展知识范围,以此,激发、开拓思路,尝试设计开展学术创新、科技创新。多做些兼职,多接触社会实践,让自己多点了解社会,为毕业后步入社会打下基础,开始准备一些资格证的考试,目标英语过四级、计算机二级等。在大三,充分的去准备迎考资格证,比如证劵从业资格证,跟专业有关的资格证在大三都要去考完,为以后应聘,积累经验奠定基础。自己要具备一些资本,才能去跟别人谈条件。在大四,因为临近毕业,所以目标应锁定在提高求职技能、搜集公司信息、并确定自己是否要接本。在撰写专业学术文章时,可大胆提出自己的见解,锻炼自己的独立解决问题的能力和创造性;参加和专业有关的暑期工作,和同学交流求职工作心得体会,了解搜集工作信息的渠道,并积极尝试,加入校友网络,和已经毕业的校友、师哥师姐谈话了解往年的求职情况。多总结经验,尽快为自己的职业定位,并努力为就业做好充分的准备。除次之外,我们还需要培养职业需要的实践能力。因为用人单位,不仅注重大学生的专业知识和技能,还注重大学生的可塑性和一些潜在素质能力。多参加有益的职业训练。职业训练包括职业技能训练。对自我职业能力、职业适应性和职业价值观的科学测评等内容。总的来说,要不断提高自身挫折应对能力,培养自身意志力与塑造良好的个性。只有具备了这些基础能力后,才可能去组建自己的团队,为自己的发展奠定坚实的基础。在大学,还流行一句话“大学谈恋爱会后悔四年,而大学不谈恋爱会后悔一辈子”。这个观点至少现在不认同。谈恋爱在大学可能是一个不可避免的过程,这应该也在规划之内。谈不谈并不重要,重要的是怎样去处理好这件事,处理不好,不仅影响自己,更重要的是可能影响学业,使自己沉迷于不现实的想象中去,那样恐怕不只是后悔四年了!总之,认人生中大学是最美妙的一段经历,自己一个人,无忧无虑,不用去考虑养家,不用考虑怎么赚钱,家长提供了最优厚的条件,让我们来学习!希望我的大学畅想不是空想,实现自己的目标,为美好的未来奋斗,拼搏。我的大学生活如果说人生是一本书,那么大学生活便是书中最美丽的彩页;如果说人生是一台戏,那么大学生活便是戏中最精彩的一幕,如果说人生是一次从降生到死亡的长途旅行;那么拥有大学生活的我们,便可以看到最灿烂的风景。朋友们,在这人生最美好的时刻,你是否已经扬起了航帆,正奔向理想的彼岸?是否已伸开你那坚强的翅膀,正冲向自由的天空?是否因进入大学而激动万分,心中默许下一个心愿并为之奋斗?为了这个久违的梦想,我们十年寒窗磨一剑,那些刻苦铭心的日子如今仍旧历历在目。在那收获的日子里我们深刻的理解通过自己的努力完成一件事情是多么有意义,栉风沐雨我们一同走过,风雨同舟抵达美丽的大学校园。站在新的起点上,我是那么的激动,又是那么的神往??然而在大学生活的画卷铺开时,我发现在寻寻寻觅觅的尽头,并不都是以往心里的“那人却在灯火阑珊处”的喜悦。梦里寻他千百度,却是犹抱琵琶半遮面。这个时侯,我迷茫过,徘徊过,然而时间从不会停下它的脚步,正向朱自清写的那样“洗手的时候,日子从水盆里过去;吃饭的时候,日子从饭碗里过去;默默时,便从凝然的双眼前过去。我觉察他去的匆匆了??”是啊!时间如流水,而我们的人生还有很多要做的事,为了梦想,让我们珍惜时光,从现在开始一点一滴的积累吧!让我们的大学生活变得更加充实、丰富、有节奏。 在生活中我总希望快乐伴随着成功,微笑在每一个青春的季节里,我深知:有大海的呼唤我们就不能让搏击的勇气在海浪中却步,有蓝天的呼唤,就不能过让纷飞的翅膀在暗云中退化。我们都是有梦想有追求的人,不要因为路途艰辛就放弃了前进的脚步。追寻梦想的过程是苦涩的,但只有经过磨砺的人生才会拥有更多内涵。不要让不安的心被浮躁占据,而是驾起灵魂的翅膀在校园里汲取知识,在不同层次的人群里学着更好地做人,四年的时间里坚持很难,放弃却很容易。我们是始终坚信冬天来了,春天就不会再远,没有度过寒冬不知春的温暖,也没有走过沙漠不知水的甘甜,没有经过失败不懂成功的喜悦。因为年少轻狂,我们很可能会失败,可也正是年轻给了我们勇往直前永不言弃资本。只要我们满怀激情踏踏实实地走好脚下的路,我们终究会取得胜利。大学是一个充满才华、学问,同时又是一个充满竞争、挑战的小舞台、小社会。我们每一个人就在这个舞台上扮演着不同的角色,那我们何不努力将自己的角色扮演得最好!作为一个大学生,我们都渴望乐观积极而不是盲目冲动,大胆而不大肆妄为,敢说敢想而不空想,深思探究而不乱想钻牛角尖??那就让我们把握青春,在这里锻炼自己吧!在组织活动中留下你辛苦的身影,在社团活动中展现你最美丽的风采,在志愿活动中奉献你的一份力量。在这里你得到不仅是一种知识,更是一种人生最宝贵财富。恰同学少年,风华正茂,指点江山,激扬文字。让生命之花因为年轻而生彩,让青春因为活力而生辉。大学校园里,没有做不到,只有想不到,让我们尽情地去发挥自己的才能吧!人生物再少,大学最珍惜。不让青春虚度,在每一天的生活里载入一点点收获,让自信的微笑浮在你我的脸上,坚信付出就有回报,激情迸发精彩!大学是我们每一个人梦想的殿堂,为了来到这个殿堂我们经历了风风雨雨。既然跨进了这道门槛,那么就让我们在这梦想的殿堂里尽情的挥洒个性吧。大学不是幻想,不是梦想,更不是妄想,而是我们伟大的理想。只要我们为之奋斗,为之拼搏。总有一天我们会满载而归的!那时你会听到枫叶流舟,你会看到金菊在笑,你会闻到硕果飘香,因为你到了收获的季节!当我写这一篇文章时,我已经是××××大学的一名学生了,在即将入学之际,我站在大学的开头,展望一下大学四年的学习和生活,希望我的大学能够如预期一般充实而有意义。 大一:打牢地基。观念上将“要我学”变为“我要学”,脚踏实地学好基础课程,特别是英语和计算机。在大规划下要做小计划,坚持每天记英语单词、练习口语,并从大一开始就坚定不移地学下去。根据自己的实际情况考虑是否修读双学位或辅修第二专业,并尽早做好资料准备。大一的学习任务相对轻松,可适当参加社团活动,担当一定的职务,提高自己的组织能力和交流技巧,为毕业求职面试练好兵。大二:承前启后。在这一年里,既要稳抓基础,又要做好由基础课向专业课过渡的准备,并要把一些重要的高年级课程逐一浏览,以便向大三平稳过渡。这一年,手中应握有一两张有分量的英语和计算机认证书了,并适当选读其它专业的课程,使自己知识多元化。可参加有益的社会实践,如下乡、义工活动,也可尝试到与自己专业相关的单位兼职,多体验不同层次的生活,培养自己的吃苦精神和社会责任感。大三:奋起直追。主动加深专业课程的学习,并把大四的课程尽量挤入大三这一学期,以便大四有相对宽松的时间求职或考研。对于大多数同学来说,大三是到了快要把自己抛向社会的时候,因而要多向大四的师兄师姐打听求职信息、面试技巧和职场需求情况,请教写求职信、个人简历的经验,并在假期开始为自己心目中的职业进行实践。准备考研或出国留学的同学,则要关注考试资讯,尽可能多渠道地搜罗各种资料。大四:扬帆千里。目标既已锁定,该出手时就出手了。求职的,编写好个人求职材料,进军招聘活动,多到求职网站和论坛转一转,你自然会享受到勤劳的果实。考研和出国的,现在就是冲刺期,落足功夫,争取把目标拿下。在同学们为自己的前途忙得晕头转向的时候,毕业论文这一关可马虎不得,这是对你大学四年学习的一个检验,要对自己负责,别“剪刀加浆糊”就糊弄过去,想想被评上优秀论文是一件多么荣耀的事情啊。只要在大学前三年都能认真践行自己计划的同学,相信大四就是你收获的季节了。生活上,在大学四年间应当养成良好的生活习惯,良好的生活习惯有利于我们的学习和生活,能使我们的学习起到事半功倍的作用。要养成良好的生活习惯就要做到以下几个方面的内容。我要合理地安排作息时间,形成良好的作息制度;还要进行适当的体育锻炼和文娱活动;要保证合理的营养供应,养成良好的饮食习惯;不能养成沉溺于电脑网络游戏等不良的习惯;并且在课堂上要认真详细的记笔记。在大学本科期间,我们并不指望能学到什么高深的专业知识,而是应该把重心放在学习能力的培养上。一个人贵在知道自己应该去干什么,"明其志,方能知所赴!"学校提供的平台是许多专家的共同认可的,适合大部分同学的需要,然我们自己应该更清楚自己的实际需要,在学的课程上有所侧重,有所安排,另外选学一些对自己有价值、有益处的课程??这将更具个性化更能挖掘你的潜力。大学同样是一个施展表现你的才华的大舞台。好好利用它,也是一个任务。怎么说呢?有人说:"社会经验道义后社会上去培养也来得及,现在读好书不就行了么?"我认为这是各误区能力的培养其实不是一朝一夕的。就比如语言能力,我们从小就开始训练,对么?但你可以说——我现在的语言功底、交际能力非常出色了么?很少有!即使我们平时一直在培养的东西尚且如此,更何况工作能力呢?它常需要一定条件,一定时间空间的。许多大一没有从事任何社会工作的同学,往往到了大二、大三就很难加入学生会、团委,等等,为什么呢?就是这个道理,我们应该把握大学里这个机会充分锻炼自己的工作能力。大学课余生活丰富多彩,思源湖畔、光彪楼里,时时飘来美妙的音乐。各类大小社团所推出的活动络绎不绝,只要你在校园逛逛,回寝室时便会发现手里捧着一大堆海报、传单。这儿一个报告,那儿一个音乐沙龙,东边一场篮球赛,西边一处美食节。其中你择其一二参加可以帮助你缓解学习的压力,舒缓自己情绪,又可以广交朋友,走进大学的社团身份,对将来人生多元化有百利。我上高中时的理想大学生活跟我现在的差距的确是很大,但那时只是天真的认为大学是很美好的。现在明白了,也认清了,并开始适应了。我想大学终究是一个学习的地方。所以学习还是第一位,这四年中一定要把学习抓好,尤其是对自己感兴趣的学科,要好好学好,兴趣决定动力,我就是对很多事都提不起兴趣,才会缺少很多的动力。总之大学生涯不一定要门门都是优秀,只要有拿得出手的就可以。毕竟各科都精通实在难做到。我也没必要订些不切实际的目标。曾经读到了这样一句话“青春的含义就在于不管我们选择了什么、成功与否,都不后悔。我希望通过4年的大学生活,深切地体会到青春和成长所带来的喜悦和甘甜。不仅要努力学习专业知识,同时还应该培养自己的竞争意识,创新意识和团队合作意识。在经历4年的历练之后,我希望自己能够更加勇敢、坚强,并且积极向上。”我觉得,这正是我对大学生活的期望。在拟好了规划后,还需要提醒自己,在行动中具体实施目标时也会碰到困难。如很难预料的或难以控制的事情发生,像社会经济衰退、生病、环境突然发生变化等,在这种情况下,我们需要等待,或者寻求其他方法,或改变自己的设想来适应社会需求。希望我的大学能够是我梦想的跳板,助我的梦想奋力起航。
[我的大学生活英语作文]英语作文我的大学生活MyLifeinUniversity
As we know, many people favor the idea that the college life is free and comfortable, but I’d like to say it’s not true. As a matter of fact, my life in university is so busy that I wonder if my energy is enough. As to my college life, I divide it into four parts, including study, student activities, library and the others.我们知道,很多人认为大学生活是自由、舒适的,但我想说这不是真的。事实上,我的大学生活是如此的忙碌,以至于我都不知道我的能量是否足够。至于我的大学生活,我把它分为四个部分,包括学习,学生活动,图书馆和其他的。Firstly, I want to talk about the study. In my opinion, study is the priority in college. When I received the letter of admission in summer, I knew clearly that what I should do. So I make up my mind to study hard and pursue learning as much as possible. I’m greatly convinced that knowledge can change my life. Therefore, I often go to the quiet study room where many people study there. By working so hard, I get good grades in the exams.首先,我想谈谈学习。在我看来,学习是大学该优先考虑的。当我在夏天收到录取通知书时,我就清楚地知道我应该做什么。所以我下定决心努力学习,尽可能多的追求学问。我非常相信知识可以改变我的生活。因此,我常常去安静的自习室学习,有很多人在那里学习。通过努力学校,我在考试中取得了好成绩。Secondly, student activities play an important role in our college life. To be honest, the student Union is a good place where one can develop social skills, get his abilities trained. I take part in many student activities. For example, I’ m a volunteer, teaching the kids to learn to dance and write. I think it’s meaningful for everyone to give a hand to others. I can also do some jobs in the Student Union, including receiving and sending fast mail, selling papers and magazines. I think they’re unforgettable and worthwhile experiences for me.其次,在我们的大学生活中学生活动中起了重要的作用。老实说,学生会是一个很好的地方,一个可以培养社会技能的地方,一个训练自己能力的地方。我参加了许多学生活动。例如,我是一个志愿者,教孩子们学习舞蹈和写作。我认为帮助别人是有意义的。我还可以在学生会中做一些工作,包括接收和发送快速电子邮件,卖报纸和杂志。我觉得他们是我难忘的、有价值的经验。Thirdly, I also visit the library constantly. It’s said that “shelves of books, oceans of knowledge”, so I read books that I’m interested in. In this way, I can share stories with my new friends and it also changes my horizons .When I’m sad, lost or in trouble, staying the library makes me quiet and comfortable. After all, every life has bad moments as well as good ones, and the library for me is a support in bad moments. So it’s wise choice for me to stay in the library.第三,我经常去图书馆。据说“书架上的书,知识的海洋,所以我阅读我感兴趣的书。这样,我可以和我的新朋友分享故事,也改变了我的视野。在我难过,迷失或陷入困境的时候,呆在图书馆能让我感到安静和舒适。毕竟,每个人的生活都有不好和好的时候,图书馆对我来说也是心情不好时的一种支撑。所以对我来说呆在图书馆是明智的选择。Finally, I often do other things in my spare time. In order to alleviate parents’ burden, I often do some part-time jobs and write some articles to earn money. It helps me to be independent and improve my social skills.最后,我经常在空余时间做一些其他的事情。为了减轻父母的负担,我经常做一些兼职工作,写一些文章来赚钱。它帮助我变得独立,改善我的社交能力。In short, my life in university is busy but valuable. You can see that study brings me knowledge, student activities improve myself, library changes my horizons, the others things make me independent. They get all my abilities trained. And I see that the chance will come only if you have a prepared mind, so I’m sure that I can achieve my dreams in college life.总之,我的大学生活是忙碌而有价值的。你可以看到学习带给我知识,学生活动提升我自己,图书馆改变了我的视野,其他的事情让我变得独立。它们让我所有的能力得到训练。我看到机会只会留给有准备的人,所以我相信在大学生活中我能实现我的梦想。
CopyRight&2012- AllRight Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 关于大学生活的作文 的文章

随机推荐