talk about musicfavorite keepsake with your partner

英语口语考试:Talk about your favorite food with your partner.对话要求两分钟左右.
I have a very good partner. Her name is Xiao Hong. We all love the fruit. Jast like apples,pears,watermelons.but we favorite frute is banana.Banana is very beautiful,it looks like a moon.and it's very delicious.We are small acter.after the show,we always eat many bananas.we love it very mach.thank you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码talk with your partner about your major,the have to take,and the course or courses you like best.如题,写一个2~3分钟左右的对话即可,专业为机电一体化
A: What's your major?B: It is electromechanical integration.A: Oh, it is of electro-mechanics. B: Yes. It concerns the elements of advanced manufacturing production technologies.A: Great. That is to say you are engaged in studies of a new field of technology combining mechanics and electronics. What does it cover?B: It covers the fields of advanced robotics, Fortran Monitor System (FMS), CAD/CAM, intelligent mechanisms and so on.A: Then what courses do you like best in your major?B: Special English. I have learned a lot about the electromechanical integration in English.A: But I know little about it. Could you explain what meaning are in English that you told me above?B: Put it shortly, advanced robotics is the science or study of the technology associated with the design, fabrication, theory, and application of robots. FMS is the abbreviation of Fortran Monitor System, a Monitor System of high-level programming language for problems that can be expressed algebraically. A: I know the abbreviation CAD and CAM. The former denotes the Computer Aided Design and the latter means Central Address Memory.B: Yes. A: And intelligent mechanism, just as its name implies, is a mechanical appliance with a high degree of intelligence.B: Quite right. How clever you are! A: Oh, now I know something about electromechanical integration.B: By the way, it can be called Mechanotronics. Perhaps, it is a neologism, or the creation or use of a new word.A: Thank you for telling so much.B: Nothing more but at a venture, and that is all.
大哥,太深奥了吧,初中水平就可以,太难我不会读,那个机电一体化就是一个词,不用深入,普通对话就好
太简单突不出机电一体化来。对话大体用英语介绍了这个专业的概念,即:这是一个将机械与电子学结合的一个新技术领域,它涉及高级制造生产技术的许多方面,包括先进的机器人、监控系统、计算机辅助设计与计算机辅助制造、智能机械或高级制造技术基础等领域。其中都是涉及到机电一体化专业的术语,无法简单化,提前准备一下还是可以读下来的。
不是,就是一个普通对话,就提一下你是什么专业,都有什么课程(数学,英语,电子技术,CAD之类的),喜欢什么课程,为什么喜欢,一个见到的对话,不用介绍专业内容
那你就应该在问题中写清楚。好吧,我帮你重新准备一份。
谢了,什么都没写就是想简单点,谁知道你想复杂了,呵呵
看看这样行不行(由于追问,空间已经不允许多写了)。
A: What's your major?
B: It is electromechanical integration.
A: Oh, it is wonderful and I’m sure it must be very interesting..
B: Of course, it concerns the elements of advanced manufacturing production technologies.
A: Then what courses do you have?
B: Besides mathematics and English for our foundation courses, we have Electronic Technology, FMS, CAD, CAM and others for our professional courses.
A: What courses do you like best?
B: The professional courses are important because they are referred to my future career, and therefore I must try my best to learn them well. But comparatively speaking, I like English best, especial special English.
B: Recourse by means of it I can learn a lot of specialized vocabulary about electromechanical integration.
A: So do I. English can give us another eyeshot (视野) , so I agree with you.
B: Thanks for you opinion.
A: You are welcome.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译I Read the following paragraphs in book III.(30%)II.Create dialogues according to the following questions or situations.(30%)1.Talk with your partner about the differences between college life and high school life.2.A is a freshman at college,and B,is a postgraduate.B is giving A advice on dating at college.3.Share your opinions about true love with your partner.4.Talk about the pros and cons of e-books and paper books.5.Describe your favorite teacher to your partner and tell him/her the reasons why you love the teacher.6.Discuss the pros and cons of online education.7.Discuss with your partner about the keys to success.8.Talk with your partner about the most successful people in your life and why.III.Talk on the given topics (40%)1.What do you expect to learn in college?2.What are your goals for the first year in college?3.Why is first love unforgettable?4.What do you think of campus love?5.What do you think of the Internet?Share with us your opinions about it.6.Is the Internet cutting into family time?Talk about it.7.What should parents do when children did something wrong?8.How would you define success?----------------------------------------------------------------------------下面II.III.需要编对话和一些简单点的看法.
I & &阅读第三册书中的以下章节 (30%)II.通过以下问题和语境建立对话.&(30%)和你的搭档讨论关于高中生活与大学生活的不同之处college life is different between&high school life.high school life&is based on family ,but college life is based on ourselves.A 是大一新生,&B是毕业生.B 要给A 一些关于大学生活的意见A:nice to meet you,my name is Tom,i am a&freshman.B:nice to meet you,too.i am a postgraduate.would you like your&my campus life?A:fine,but how should i spend my campus life?B:well.you should&Plan for&&campus&life,the first year in college,Take part in community activities can help you to make new friends,at the same time,you should study&carfully.A:i&agree with you,thank you.B:you are welcome.和搭档分享你关于爱情的观点讨论电子书和纸质书的利弊向搭档描述你最喜欢的一位老师,及喜欢的原因讨论网上教育的利弊和搭档讨论成功的因素和搭档讲述你身边最成功的人及成功的原因III.按给定话题讨论 &(40%)大学中你期望学到什么大一你的目标是什么为什么初恋是难忘的你怎么看待校园爱情你怎么看待网络,说出观点网络是否占用家庭时间?说出观点孩子做错事时家长应该怎么做你是怎么定义成功的
还有这些问题帮忙编一些简短点的对话,以及看法,四到五句就可以。
3.和搭档分享你关于爱情的观点the quickest way to receiv the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly ,the best way to keep love is to give it wings.4.讨论电子书和纸质书的利弊E-book easy to be carried,and see it at any time.
but there were no electricity to be used 。at the same time,E-book is harm to eyesight.Paper books is safer than E-book
,and Paper books is not easy to be deleted or lost.5.向搭档描述你最喜欢的一位老师,及喜欢的原因 my favorite teacher my English teacher,She looks very kind and friendly.she can play with us and the style she teaches makes relaxed and happy.6.讨论网上教育的利弊online education can provide different learners with more flexible and versatile ways of learning.but tudents lack direct communications with teachers byonline education,
and their confusion cannot be solved instantly. 7.和搭档讨论成功的因素goals, perseverance , confidence and good luck,
谢谢啊,还有III. 按给定话题讨论,拜托了。
额,昨天突然有事,没有完成剩余的,现在还需要继续吗?
接着继续吧,谢谢您了,帮了我的大忙,悬赏一定是给您。
好的,继续i&expect to learn knowledge well and the ability of live&in collegeTake part in community activities &to make new friends, and study&carfully。first love is simple,pure,and wonderfu,the feeling makes people unforgettable。In my opinion,school is a place where people receive an education and their main task is to study.Internet is very useful for us.&we can &reach much information by Internet.&i think the Internet is cutting into family time,because people stay with&the Internet,instead of staying with they family。Don't blame them,and let them realize their&&wrong by the true things.success that means people do something well as they think。
对话部分能编的更多一点吗。
具体是哪几个?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁上的邓英姿的课,求助啊_中南大学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:305,753贴子:
谁上的邓英姿的课,求助啊收藏
求口语资料啊
SituationalDialogues1. A and B talk about the climatein Changsha. Athinks the climate here is terrible. B doesn’t agree.2. You are going to attend a party tonight,but you don’t know what jewelry you should wear. You ask your partner for suggestion,and then you talk about your favorite keepsake and memories with each other.
二Part IIISituational Dialogues1.
A has read an article about a famous person. He/She is talking to Babout the person.2. Talk about yourideal house with your partner. What does it look like? What color is the house?How big is it? And how do you feel in the house?
三Part III Situational Dialogues1. A and B talk about music. Alikes pop music/folk music very much, but B prefers classical music. 2. Talk with your partner about the most interestingor unforgettable party you have ever attended, describe the food , place, typeof the party and the theme for the party etc.
:四Part III Situational Dialogues1. A tells B that he/she saw astrange thing yesterday. B feels surprised and asks Asome questions about it. 2. You are going out to eat after class. Withyour partner, discuss which restaurant to go to.
五Part III Situational Dialogues1. A invites B to dinner. They eachorder some food and drinks and enjoy a big meal. After the meal, Binsists on sharing the expenses with A.2. Think of a strange dream you had, talkabout it with your partner, ask him what strange dreams did he have?
六Part III Situational Dialogues1. A, a doctor, is now facing B,a patient, who believes that he/she is seriously ill. A examines Band tells him/her that his/her suspicion is groundless. B is relieved.2. Should women be stay-at-home mothers afterthey have children? Discuss it with your partner.
:七1. A asks B about one of thescientific inventions of the 20th century. They talk about the time and placeof the invention, and its attractions.    2. You are angry because you are going to see a footballgame with your friend, but your friend is late, your partner is trying tocomfort you and giving you some suggestions.
今天早上的视听说课?
恩,你也是吗
恩,你也是吗亲
恩,你也是吗亲
英姐的课很好啊
亲,能解释一下吗,背诵对话都要啊亲
解释什么?上学期是抽签的 比如抽到七1 就背七单元的课文和七1对话
背诵段落课本上就有啊 是两个人一起背的 所以事先分工一下
课文全背吗
这个课本上有说的
11页 language sense enhancement 1 看到没
对,上午3,4节