这个植物纹身是什么的英文是什么意思啊

tatoos 的翻译是:纹身 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
相关内容&a你的想法很好,但是我们需要尝试一下它 Your idea is very good, but we need to attempt it & a三个苹果代表着欲望、知识、激情。不仅如此,它们为人类开启了一扇通向未知世界的门,我们都在期待去探索一个未知而充满诱惑的世界 Three apples are representing the desire, the knowledge, the fervor.Not only that, they have opened one leaf for the humanity to the unknown world gate, our all anticipation is exploring one unknown to fill the enticement the world & aGrow and harvest 12 crops of potatoes to placate some angry pill bugs. 生长并且收获土豆12片庄稼安抚一些恼怒的小球虫。 & ama name
means a feast ma名字意味一个宴餐 & apastels 柔和的淡色彩 & aGear set heat treat 正在翻译,请等待... & a不容易去部署 Not easy to deploy & aI am Li Yue 我是李?粤 & ayou are a ghost!I hate you 您是鬼魂! 我恨您 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year & a我很荣幸能成为夏令营中的一员 I am honored very much can become in the summer training camp & aladiec tives 正在翻译,请等待... & apiay for 正在翻译,请等待... & aplease review your billing inforation and verify it for use 请回顾您的布告inforation并且核实它为使用 & a这些理论成果是一脉相承的统一的科学体系,都是中国化的马克思主义。 正在翻译,请等待... & aWhen I was young, happiness is Grew up, simple is very happy... 当我是年轻的,幸福是一件非常简单的事; 长大,简单是非常愉快的。 & ai don't suppose he will attend the meeting won't he 我不假设他将参加会议不会将他 & aQue sentido ter?o os códigos se n?o houver mais pródigos? 如果更,不会有败家子那感觉将有代码? & athe receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, 收据和充分,其中特此被承认, & abordeaux produce of france bordeaux produce of france & a你真啰嗦 我想看你的图片 你单张的给我发过来不得了吗 Your really 啰 suo I want to look your picture you the single sheet send seriously to me & aI.have.more.confidence.in.myself!是什么意思 I.have.more.confidence.in.myself! Is any meaning & aiaishi iaishi & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!Why are you so, I want to cry I will crash ahhhh. Why? Why? Why Why are you so, I want to cry I will crash ahhhh. Why? Why? Why & aDifficult to find the police.haha 难发现police.haha & a离开一段时间. Leaves period of time. & aPlease fill out the form below for 请填好表格如下为 & a如果明天不下雨,他们就去参观长城。 正在翻译,请等待... & adeputy chief physician 副首领医师 & a你很坚强 You are very strong & aRequests for approval 要求认同 & aI will never forget you! 正在翻译,请等待... & aNo Me Doy Por Vencido 我不由赢取发生 & a以便提高英语学习者对美国俚语的认识和理解 In order to enhance English learner to the American slang understanding and the understanding & a因特网出现以来,人们的生活发生了很大改变。 Since the Internet has appeared, people's life has had the very big change. & aLarge-scale grain roughness 大规模五谷坎坷 & aLastly, I then created new price condition with new period. 最后,我然后创造了新的价格条件以新的期间。 & aYes,that's sounds woudeful. 是,那是声音woudeful。 & aOperator: Certainly, hold on a minute, I'll put you through... I'm afraid he's out at the moment. Can I take a message? Operator: Certainly, hold on a minute, I'll put you through… I'm afraid he's out at the moment. Can I take a message? & a尝试教学法理念 Earthen mound study Mr. Hua attempts the teaching method idea & a在六岁生日的聚会上 In at sixth birthday meetings & abecause of the relationship between Cdk5 and nestin 由于Cdk5和nestin之间的关系 & ain Russia 在俄国 & aMega-Mushroom
skin relief 兆蘑菇皮肤安心 & a虞一鸣是我的心脏、离开他我会死得 A Yu cry is my heart, leaves his me to be able to die & a首先,我们来到了服装区,找了许多单词。
& aMy mother is the heart,that keeps me alive 我的母亲是心脏,那保持我活 & a一个40尺高柜可容纳2160箱 40 foot Gao Guike holds 2160 box & aManagement Office of Kerry Parkside inform us that spring festival holiday from Jan 22nd to Jan 28th Kerry Parkside管理办公室通知我们春节假日从1月22日到1月28日 & a男,1929年1月出生在美国亚特兰大 Male, in January, 1929 was born in the American Atlanta & amixmool mixmool & a你什么时候想回去呢,? When do you want to go back? & aStick your finger in the shark`s eye. 黏附您的手指在鲨鱼`s眼睛。 & aI want to go back when 我想要回去,当 & atatoos tatoos &您要找的是不是:
n. 刺青,纹身(tattoo的复数) | v. 刺...
n. 纹身 | vt. 刺花纹于 | vi. 刺花样
vt. 刺花纹于
vi. 刺花样
(夜间催士兵、水手归营的)归营号;熄灯号
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
[ t?'tu:, tae- ]
a drumbeat or bugle call that signals the military to return to their quarters
a design on the skin made by tattooing
the practice of making a design on the skin by pricking and staining
stain (skin) with indelible color
以上来源于:
[t?'tu:; tae-]
刺花纹于…:
to tattoo a dragon on someone's chest
在某人的胸部刺上一条龙
The sailor had a bird tattooed on his right arm.
水手在右臂上刺了一只鸟。
文身,(在皮肤上)刺图案(或传说故事等)
(皮肤上的)刺花纹
[t?'tu:; tae-]
【军事】(夜间催士兵、水手归营的)归营号;熄灯号
[英国英语](配以军乐作为娱乐的)军队夜间表演
咚咚连敲声
咚咚地连续敲击
连续地敲:
连续地敲:
She tattooed on the door.
她咚咚地敲门。
beat the devil's tattoo
(焦躁或不高兴时)用手指嘚嘚地敲桌子;脚跟着地用脚尖嗒嗒地敲地板
rogue's tattoo
(过去兵营驱逐士兵等时所奏的)逐客乐
[t?'tu:; tae-; 'taetu:; 't?-]
(印度产的)矮种马
更多收起结果
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
tattooing,
A tattoo is a design that is drawn on someone's skin using needles to make little holes and filling them with coloured dye. 文身
On the back of his neck he has a tattoo of a cross.
他后脖子上有个十字文身。
If someone tattoos you, they give you a tattoo. 给…文身
In the old days, they would paint and tattoo their bodies for ceremonies.
过去,他们会为了某些仪式而在身上绘图、文身。
a military display or pageant, usually at night 晚上举行的军乐表演
This is my favorite one. It was inspired by Indian Henna tattoo.
这是我的最爱,当时是受了印度海纳纹身的启发。
so I can give them massage, and they can give more tattoo.
我给他们按摩,他们给我继续往上纹。
It was toward the end of the break that I learned about the tattoo.
One man even had her image etched onto his back in a large tattoo.
Beneath the old man's shirt was an illustration of a forest, something like a coloured tattoo.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改![消息]彩麟英文名的意思,以及纹身公开——IDOL新闻
一键登录 无需注册
爱豆账号登录
请输入右侧验证码
[消息]彩麟英文名的意思,以及纹身公开
#李彩麟.# 【图图】CL=Ciél 荷鲁斯之眼,辨别善恶、捍卫健康与幸福。 cr.CL吧官方微博
粉丝追星神器 追行程 收资源 和小伙伴们尽情勾搭
一手,独家信息
直播清晰流畅
INS,推特,动态
图集,视频,行程等
扫一扫下载
爱豆公众号
深圳市爱豆网络技术有限公司
IDOL NETWORK
门票专辑,定期大派送
还有明星见面机会呦~已被0人收藏
&这个低智商 纹身的英文 他知道是什么意思吗
来自:上海
发帖:747+757
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
...楼主...
发帖:418+10034
全是******* 文身都有敏感词?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
老b嘎嘎紧,赛古旧翻新。
发帖:31+2635
看不清,维萨要模糊处理-==kds官方Android客户端==-
发帖:30+7097
你当着他的面敢说吗-==kds官方iPhone客户端==-
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
发帖:18+434
你当着他的面敢说吗-==kds官方iPhone客户端==- 引用自3楼:捣捣糨糊(davidqin2010)
估计要拿羽毛球抽死的-==kds官方iPhone客户端==-
不要跟我比懒,懒的跟你比
来自:保密
发帖:3+1560
获网友奖分40点 &
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
来自:江苏
发帖:5+878
获网友奖分20点 &
发帖:0+150
贾斯丁比伯知道他中文纹身的意思么-==kds官方iPhone客户端==-
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
这手机壳子居然用这个牌子的衍生品。。
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
发帖:155+6831
看不到柏阿姨的我忧心忡忡...
首先,请你以一种,团成一个团的姿势,然后,慢慢地比较圆润的方式,离开这座让你讨厌的城市,或者讨厌的人的周围首先,请你以一种,团成一个团的姿势,然后,慢慢地比较圆润的方式,离开这座让你讨厌的城市,或者讨厌的人的周围
这个低智商 纹身的英文 他知道是什么意思吗
数码影像推荐
最新二手发布
扫描关注官方微信
扫描下载客户端
你可以发私信给一个或多个听众。默认不能发给非听众,除非对方设置了允许。
奖励分值:您今日还有 3 点分值可以奖励 [ 20 点奖分可自动换取 1 点PP]
请输入4位有相同表情的数字
&违反国家法律&&&&&&&&&含有色情内容
&对他人进行恶意攻击
&散布广告以及其它商业化的宣传
&干扰或混乱kds宽带山网络服务