he goes —holiday twice官网 a year .的横线上的该填什么?

关注  粉丝
总访问量:16512
今日访问:0
最后登录: 15:33:29
广西田阳县
山西繁峙县
河南汝南县
黑龙江富锦市
辽宁庄河市
云南墨江哈尼族自治县
安徽无为县
宁夏青铜峡市
黑龙江北林区
安徽无为县
安徽定远县
(最近更新:2350)
(最近更新:15)
(最近更新:256)
(最近更新:116)
(最近提问:56)
新目标八年级下英语Units 6-8单元测试卷
新目标八年级下英语 新目标八年级下英语Units 6-8单元测试卷 听力部分(20分,每小题读两遍)
I.从下列句子中,选出一个与你所听到的句子意思最接近的句子。(5分) (&& )1.A.My mother told me not to ride a bike.&&&&& B. My mother told me not to ride a bike when traffic is busy.&&&&&& C. My mother asked me not to ride a bike in light traffic. (&& )2.A.It’s about 10 o’clock.&&&&&& B. It’s about 8 o’clock.&&&&& C. It’s about 5 o’clock. (&& )3.A.He is not strong.&&&&&&&&&& B. He is good at Chinese.&& C He is not strong in China.. (&& )4.A.The library isat 8 o’clock.&& B. The library doesn’tuntil 9 o’clock. C. The library is closed at 6o’clock. (&& )5.A. He traveled by bus.&&& B. He traveled by train.&&& C. He traveled by plane. II.听对话,根据所听内容选出正确答案。(5分) (&& )6.My sister goes to the Water Park______ times a year. A. one&&&&&&&&&&& B six&&&&&&&& .C twelve. (&& )7.The students are talking about ________. A. weather&&&&&&& B. hobby&&&&& C. collection (&& )8.When did the girl start skating? _________. A. For one year&&&& B. Since one hour&&& C. At one o’clock (&& )9.Where has the girl ever been in China? _________. A. New York&&&&&&& B. Sichuan&&&&&&& C. England (&& )10.How does the girl go to school? _________. A. On foot&&&&&&& B. By bus&&&&&&&& C. Takes the train III. 听对话,根据其内容判断下列句子正(T)、误(T)。(5分) (&& )11.Nancy is from England. (&& )12.Nancy was born on March 20, 1990. (&& )13. Nancy lived in London for three years. (&& )14. Nancy’s father found a job in China. (&& )15. Nancy likes the Chinese people and the Chinese food. IV.根据听到的短文选择正确的答案(5分)。 (&& )16.Mr Green ________.&&
A. uses his time well&& B. uses his money well& C. uses his time badly (&& )17.When he& begins his work at office, he thinks about _________. A. his work&&&&&&&& B. his wife and children&&& C. weekend plans (&& )18.He puts down his pen and looks at the clock_______. A. every ten minutes&&& B. twice an hour&& C. every five hours (&& )19.On Saturday, he worked________ and made some big mistakes. A. quickly and carefully&& B. quickly and carelessly& &&C. slowly and carefully (&& )20. He went home very late. His wife and children were_______. A. unhappy&&&&&&& B. afraid&&&&&& C. worried 基础知识运运用(20分) I.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 单项选择(10分) (&& )1.i Hope you_______ to our house next Sunday. A. to come&&&&& B. coming&&&&&& C. can come&&&&& D. must come (&& )2.________these words he left the room without saying anything. A. About&&&&& B. For&&&&&&&&&& C. On&&&&&&&&&& D. With (&& )3.I go to school on foot every day. ________. A. So is she&&& B. So she is&&&&&& C.So she does&&&& D.So does she (&& )4.The trousers are _______ of all, but they are ________. A. best, cheaper& B. better, dear&&& C, the best , dear&&& D, good, cheap (&& )5.It was very hot yesterday, but it is too_______ today. A. less hot&&&&& B. even hotter&&&& C. must hot&&&&& D. a lot hotter (&& )6piece if music is_______ that piece. A. as popular&&& B. not as popular as&& C. so popular as&& D. popular than (&& )7.Which book do you think is________ of the two? A. the most interesting& B. more interesting& C. most interesting& .D the most interesting. (&& )8.She with her parents________ supper when I went to see her yesterday. A. was having&&&&& B. were having&&&& C. are having&&&& D. had (&& )9.It’s good ________you _______me so much help. A. for, to give&&&&& B.of, to give&&&&&&& C.& for , giving&& D.of , giving (&& )10.I think it must be in your bedroom. __________. A isn’t it.&&&&&&&&&& B. mustn’t&&&&&&& C. needn’t it&&&&& D. wasn’t II.完形填空(10分) & Doctors tell us that holidays are important. We should have a &&&1&&& from work for a week or two weeks every year. If it is possible, they say, we should&& 2&&& our homes and go to another &&&3&&& of the country. We should go away for &&&4&& . Then, after the holidays, we’ll be &&&5&&&& andready for &&&6&&& again. But some people do not want to leave their homes to &&7&& in other places. They do not like a sudden change in their lives. They think their &&&&8&&& &are best of all.. And some people can have a rest in& &&&&9&& &way. They can go to visit their friends. They can have a &&&&10 &&holidays together. (&& )1.A.rest&&&&&&&&&& B. meeting&&&&&& C. time&&&&&&&&&& D. talk (&& )2.A.star&&&&&&&&&& B. leave&&& &&&&&C. go&&&&&&&&&&&& D. come
(&& )3.A.cities&&&&&&&&& B. towns&&&&&&& C. villages&&&&&&&& D. parts (&& )4.A.work&&&&&&&&& B. study&&&&&&&& C. holidays&&&&&&& D. cooking
(&& )5.A.better&&&&&&&&& B. healthy&&&&&& C. bad&&&&&&&&&&& D. best (&& )6.A.work& &&&&&&&&B. sports&&&&&&& C. study&&&&&&&&&& D. play (&& )7.A.go&&&&&&&&&&& B. come&&&&&&&& C. stay&&&&&&&&&&& D.reach
(&& )8.A.work&&&&&&&&& B. homes&&&&&&& C. another&&&&&&&& D. others
(&& )9.A.one&&&&&&&&&& .B. other&&&&&&&& C. another&&&&&&&& D. others (&& )10.A.better&&&&&&&& B. best&&&&&&&&& C. well&&&&&&&&&& D. good &&&&&&&& 阅读理解(20分) III.&&&&&&&&& 根据短文内容选择正确答案。(20分) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (A) & Mr and Mrs Green lived in a big city. Last summer, they went to a country for their holiday. They enjoyed it very much because it was a quiet, clean place. && One day they went for a walk early in the morning and met an old man. He lived on a farm, and he was sitting under a warm sun in front of his house. Mr Green asked him, ”Do you like to live inquiet place?” && The old man said ,”Yes, I do.” && Mr Green said, “What are the good things about it?” The old man answered, ” Well, the people here know each other. They often come and visit me, and I often go and visit them, and there are also lots of children here.” && “ That’s interesting, and what are the bad things?” Mr Green said. &The old man thought for a moment and then said ,”Well, the same things, really.”&
(&& )1.Mr and Mrs Green went to the country________. A. to spend their holiday B. to see the old man& C. to visit the quiet place D.to visit their old friends (&& )2.Mr and Mrs Green enjoyed the country because_________. A. it was far from the city& B. it was quiet and clean& C. it was a farm& D. they wanted to live there (&& )3.The old man said,” Yes, I do.” “I do” here means________. A. I like to go out for a walk early in the morning B. I like to sit in the warm sun&& C. I like to spend my holiday&& D. I like to live inplace (&& )4.Mr and Mrs Green took a walk _______. A. early in the morning&& B. after breakfast&& C. in the evening&& D. at noon (&& ) 5.Did the old man like the people to come to visit him?_______. A. Yes, he did&&&&& B. No, he didn’t&&&& C. Sometimes he did, but sometimes he didn’t D. We don’t know &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (B) Easter(复活节)is one of the two important Christian festivals. Easter calebrates resurrections(复活) of Jesus Christ(耶稣基督) and Christmas celebrates his birth. It’s not a festival as big as Christmas. It starts sually in late March or early April and the Easter holiday is Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. It’s quite a long holiday for everybody. The main symbol(象征物) of Easter is Easter eggs. Children like Easter eggs because they are made of chocolate. Eggs are a symbol of new life. Easter is also a time for families totogether like Christmas. Many peole see Easter as a nice long holiday and they have a good time with their families and friends.
(&& )1.People love Easter because________. A. it’s a long holiday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. it’s the birthday of Jesus Christ
C. they can have real eggs on that day&&&&&&&&&& D. everyday believers in Jesus Christ (&& )2.Which of the sentences is true? __________. A. Easter is one if the most important festivals in western countries.
B. Easter is a day that everyday gets his resurrection . C. Easter is a religious(宗教)festival.&&& D. Most people love Easter.
(&& )3.People begin to celebrate Easter in ________. A. mid-April or late April&&&&&&&&&& B. mid-March or late March C. late March or early April&&&&&&&& D. early March of mid- March (&& )4.Easter eggs are _______. A. covered by chocolate& B. chocolate eggs&&& C. a symbol of death& D. not food (&& )5.From the passages , we know that ________. A. Jesus Christ died on Christmas Day&&& B. Jesus Christ was born on Christmas Day
C. Jesus Christ was born on Easter&&&& D. Jesus Christ died and got his resurrection on Christmas Day. &&&&& 综合语言运用(40分) IV.句型转换(每空1分,共10分) 1.I think they will need to cook some soup.(改为否定句)
I ______ ______ they will need to cook some soup. 2.Michael cooked more finely than any other student in his class.(同义句) & Michael cooked_______ _______ finely in his class. 3. It will take about twenty minutes to prepare your dishes. (就画线提问) & ________ ________ will it take to prepare our dishes? 4.Your friends have no time to come.(改为反意疑问句) & Your friends have no time to come,_______ ________? 5.It’s very kind of you.(改为感叹句) _______ ________ you are! V.用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空(每空1分, 共5分) 1.I think that he __________(arrive) tomorrow. 2. Micheal is a ___________(Canada) boy. 3.What about ____________(buy) a sandwich for him? 4. The __________(child) parents have to make desks and chairs for them. 5.How ___________(surprise ) when he saw his bag back. VI. 补全对话 ,把答案字母填到题目中的横线上。(10分)
Mike: Hi, Lily! Did you go to the concert last night? Lily: Yes,&&&& 1&&&& . Mike:&&&&& 2&&&& . Lily:Wonderful, many famous singers sang at the concert.&&&& &3&&&& . Mike: What does it mean? Lily:&&&& 4&&&& . You know many children in the world don’t have enough food.
Mike:&&&& 5&&&& . Lily: I think people all over the world should help them. Mike: That’s right!
A.That’s true. B.How did you like it? C.The concert ended at 10:00 p.m. D.I went there with my parents. E.How did you go there? F.It was called “saving the children”. G.The concert was for collection money for poor children. VII.书面表达(15分) 假如你叫Peter, 是一名中学生, 请根据海报内容, 发一个e-mail给Tom, 邀请他与你一起参观比赛, 70-80词。 要求: 语句准确,内容完整。
&&&&&&&&&&& A GAME Time: Apr. 12th 4:30 p.m. Place: The school volleyball field Item: A volleyball game Teams: Class 1& VS&& Class 2
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 新目标八年级下英语Units 6-8单元测试卷
I.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 从下列句子中,选出一个与你所听到的句子意思最接近的句子。(5分) 1.”Don’t ride a bike in heavy traffic. ”My mother said to me. 2.My watch says 8to 10, and Bill’s watch says 5-10. 3.He is a little weak in Chinese. 4.The library isfrom 9 o’clock in the morning to 5 o’clock in the afternoon. 5.He had a window seat during the flight. II.&&&&&&&&&&& 听对话,根据所听内容选出正确答案。(5分) 6.A: Has your sister ever been to a water park?&
B: Yes, she has. She goes to the water park a month. 7.A: Do you like collecting things?&& B: Yes, I do. I like collecting coins. I have more than 2000 coins. 8. A: How long have you been skating? B: I have been skating for two hours. & A: When did you start?&&&&&&&&&&& B: I started at nine o’clock. 9.A: Have you ever been to another place in China? & B: Yes, I have been to Sichuan. 10. A: How do you usually go to school?& B: I usually walk to school. III. 听对话,根据其内容判断下列句子正(T)、误(T)。(5分) 11-15
M: Hi , Nancy! May I ask you some questions, please?&&&&& W :Sure. &M: When were you born?&&&&&&&&&& &&&&W: On February 12, 1990. &M: Where were you born?&&&&&&&&&&&&& W: In a small town near London. M: How long did you live there?&&&&&&&& W: About seven years. M: Why did you move to China?&&&&&&&& W: Because my father found a job in China. M: How do you like China?&&&&&&&&&&&& W:& It’s great. M: What do you like about China?&&&&&&& W: The people and the food. IV. 根据听到的短文选择正确的答案(5分)。 16-20 Mr Green does not use his time well. He often goes to work late. When he begins his work at his office, he thinks about his weekend plans. Every ten minutes, he puts down his pen and looks at the clock. && Last week Mr Green and his family talked about going to the country on weekend. But on Saturday, he went to work in the morning. Working quickly but not carefully, he made several mistakes and did his work three times. He went home very late in the afternoon. His wife and his children were not happy and didn’t talk to him. 新目标八年级下英语Units 6-8单元测试卷(答案)
听力部分:
I.1-5& BABBC&&&&& II.& 6-10& CBCBA&& III. 11-15&& TFFTT&&& IV. 16-20& CCABA I.单选1-5CDDCB&&& 6-10&&& BDABA&&&
&II.& 完形1-5ABDCB&&& 6-10&& AVBCA&&&&&
III. 阅读理解& (A) 1-5 ABDAC&&& (B)& 6-10&& ABCBB&&
IV. 句型转换 1.don’t think&&& 2. the most&&& 3. How long&&&& 4. do they&&& 5. How kind &V. 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空
1. will arrive& 2. Canadian&&&& 3, buying&&&& 4. children’s&&&&&& 5. surprised &VI. 补全对话 DBFGA&&&&
VII. 书面表达:
Dear Tom, How’s it going? I miss you very much. Are you free next Sunday? If you are free on April 12th, I’d like to invite you to a volleyball game at 4:30 p.m. next Sunday. The game is between Class 1 and Class 2 in the school volleyball field in our school. It will be very exciting. Many of my classmates want to watch it. Our teachers will come ,too. I really hope you will come to enjoy it with me. Please call me up soon.&&&&&
&Best wishes!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Love from
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Peter 听力部分(20分,每小题读两遍)
I.从下列句子中,选出一个与你所听到的句子意思最接近的句子。(5分) (&& )1.A.My mother told me not to ride a bike.&&&&& B. My mother told me not to ride a bike when traffic is busy.&&&&&& C. My mother asked me not to ride a bike in light traffic. (&& )2.A.It’s about 10 o’clock.&&&&&& B. It’s about 8 o’clock.&&&&& C. It’s about 5 o’clock. (&& )3.A.He is not strong.&&&&&&&&&& B. He is good at Chinese.&& C He is not strong in China.. (&& )4.A.The library isat 8 o’clock.&& B. The library doesn’tuntil 9 o’clock. C. The library is closed at 6o’clock. (&& )5.A. He traveled by bus.&&& B. He traveled by train.&&& C. He traveled by plane. II.听对话,根据所听内容选出正确答案。(5分) (&& )6.My sister goes to the Water Park______ times a year. A. one&&&&&&&&&&& B six&&&&&&&& .C twelve. (&& )7.The students are talking about ________. A. weather&&&&&&& B. hobby&&&&& C. collection (&& )8.When did the girl start skating? _________. A. For one year&&&& B. Since one hour&&& C. At one o’clock (&& )9.Where has the girl ever been in China? _________. A. New York&&&&&&& B. Sichuan&&&&&&& C. England (&& )10.How does the girl go to school? _________. A. On foot&&&&&&& B. By bus&&&&&&&& C. Takes the train III. 听对话,根据其内容判断下列句子正(T)、误(T)。(5分) (&& )11.Nancy is from England. (&& )12.Nancy was born on March 20, 1990. (&& )13. Nancy lived in London for three years. (&& )14. Nancy’s father found a job in China. (&& )15. Nancy likes the Chinese people and the Chinese food. IV.根据听到的短文选择正确的答案(5分)。 (&& )16.Mr Green ________.&&
A. uses his time well&& B. uses his money well& C. uses his time badly (&& )17.When he& begins his work at office, he thinks about _________. A. his work&&&&&&&& B. his wife and children&&& C. weekend plans (&& )18.He puts down his pen and looks at the clock_______. A. every ten minutes&&& B. twice an hour&& C. every five hours (&& )19.On Saturday, he worked________ and made some big mistakes. A. quickly and carefully&& B. quickly and carelessly& &&C. slowly and carefully (&& )20. He went home very late. His wife and children were_______. A. unhappy&&&&&&& B. afraid&&&&&& C. worried 基础知识运运用(20分) I.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 单项选择(10分) (&& )1.i Hope you_______ to our house next Sunday. A. to come&&&&& B. coming&&&&&& C. can come&&&&& D. must come (&& )2.________these words he left the room without saying anything. A. About&&&&& B. For&&&&&&&&&& C. On&&&&&&&&&& D. With (&& )3.I go to school on foot every day. ________. A. So is she&&& B. So she is&&&&&& C.So she does&&&& D.So does she (&& )4.The trousers are _______ of all, but they are ________. A. best, cheaper& B. better, dear&&& C, the best , dear&&& D, good, cheap (&& )5.It was very hot yesterday, but it is too_______ today. A. less hot&&&&& B. even hotter&&&& C. must hot&&&&& D. a lot hotter (&& )6piece if music is_______ that piece. A. as popular&&& B. not as popular as&& C. so popular as&& D. popular than (&& )7.Which book do you think is________ of the two? A. the most interesting& B. more interesting& C. most interesting& .D the most interesting. (&& )8.She with her parents________ supper when I went to see her yesterday. A. was having&&&&& B. were having&&&& C. are having&&&& D. had (&& )9.It’s good ________you _______me so much help. A. for, to give&&&&& B.of, to give&&&&&&& C.& for , giving&& D.of , giving (&& )10.I think it must be in your bedroom. __________. A isn’t it.&&&&&&&&&& B. mustn’t&&&&&&& C. needn’t it&&&&& D. wasn’t II.完形填空(10分) & Doctors tell us that holidays are important. We should have a &&&1&&& from work for a week or two weeks every year. If it is possible, they say, we should&& 2&&& our homes and go to another &&&3&&& of the country. We should go away for &&&4&& . Then, after the holidays, we’ll be &&&5&&&& andready for &&&6&&& again. But some people do not want to leave their homes to &&7&& in other places. They do not like a sudden change in their lives. They think their &&&&8&&& &are best of all.. And some people can have a rest in& &&&&9&& &way. They can go to visit their friends. They can have a &&&&10 &&holidays together. (&& )1.A.rest&&&&&&&&&& B. meeting&&&&&& C. time&&&&&&&&&& D. talk (&& )2.A.star&&&&&&&&&& B. leave&&& &&&&&C. go&&&&&&&&&&&& D. come
(&& )3.A.cities&&&&&&&&& B. towns&&&&&&& C. villages&&&&&&&& D. parts (&& )4.A.work&&&&&&&&& B. study&&&&&&&& C. holidays&&&&&&& D. cooking
(&& )5.A.better&&&&&&&&& B. healthy&&&&&& C. bad&&&&&&&&&&& D. best (&& )6.A.work& &&&&&&&&B. sports&&&&&&& C. study&&&&&&&&&& D. play (&& )7.A.go&&&&&&&&&&& B. come&&&&&&&& C. stay&&&&&&&&&&& D.reach
(&& )8.A.work&&&&&&&&& B. homes&&&&&&& C. another&&&&&&&& D. others
(&& )9.A.one&&&&&&&&&& .B. other&&&&&&&& C. another&&&&&&&& D. others (&& )10.A.better&&&&&&&& B. best&&&&&&&&& C. well&&&&&&&&&& D. good &&&&&&&& 阅读理解(20分) III.&&&&&&&&& 根据短文内容选择正确答案。(20分) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (A) & Mr and Mrs Green lived in a big city. Last summer, they went to a country for their holiday. They enjoyed it very much because it was a quiet, clean place. && One day they went for a walk early in the morning and met an old man. He lived on a farm, and he was sitting under a warm sun in front of his house. Mr Green asked him, ”Do you like to live inquiet place?” && The old man said ,”Yes, I do.” && Mr Green said, “What are the good things about it?” The old man answered, ” Well, the people here know each other. They often come and visit me, and I often go and visit them, and there are also lots of children here.” && “ That’s interesting, and what are the bad things?” Mr Green said. &The old man thought for a moment and then said ,”Well, the same things, really.”&
(&& )1.Mr and Mrs Green went to the country________. A. to spend their holiday B. to see the old man& C. to visit the quiet place D.to visit their old friends (&& )2.Mr and Mrs Green enjoyed the country because_________. A. it was far from the city& B. it was quiet and clean& C. it was a farm& D. they wanted to live there (&& )3.The old man said,” Yes, I do.” “I do” here means________. A. I like to go out for a walk early in the morning B. I like to sit in the warm sun&& C. I like to spend my holiday&& D. I like to live inplace (&& )4.Mr and Mrs Green took a walk _______. A. early in the morning&& B. after breakfast&& C. in the evening&& D. at noon (&& ) 5.Did the old man like the people to come to visit him?_______. A. Yes, he did&&&&& B. No, he didn’t&&&& C. Sometimes he did, but sometimes he didn’t D. We don’t know &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (B) Easter(复活节)is one of the two important Christian festivals. Easter calebrates resurrections(复活) of Jesus Christ(耶稣基督) and Christmas celebrates his birth. It’s not a festival as big as Christmas. It starts sually in late March or early April and the Easter holiday is Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. It’s quite a long holiday for everybody. The main symbol(象征物) of Easter is Easter eggs. Children like Easter eggs because they are made of chocolate. Eggs are a symbol of new life. Easter is also a time for families totogether like Christmas. Many peole see Easter as a nice long holiday and they have a good time with their families and friends.
(&& )1.People love Easter because________. A. it’s a long holiday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. it’s the birthday of Jesus Christ
C. they can have real eggs on that day&&&&&&&&&& D. everyday believers in Jesus Christ (&& )2.Which of the sentences is true? __________. A. Easter is one if the most important festivals in western countries.
B. Easter is a day that everyday gets his resurrection . C. Easter is a religious(宗教)festival.&&& D. Most people love Easter.
(&& )3.People begin to celebrate Easter in ________. A. mid-April or late April&&&&&&&&&& B. mid-March or late March C. late March or early April&&&&&&&& D. early March of mid- March (&& )4.Easter eggs are _______. A. covered by chocolate& B. chocolate eggs&&& C. a symbol of death& D. not food (&& )5.From the passages , we know that ________. A. Jesus Christ died on Christmas Day&&& B. Jesus Christ was born on Christmas Day
C. Jesus Christ was born on Easter&&&& D. Jesus Christ died and got his resurrection on Christmas Day. &&&&& 综合语言运用(40分) IV.句型转换(每空1分,共10分) 1.I think they will need to cook some soup.(改为否定句)
I ______ ______ they will need to cook some soup. 2.Michael cooked more finely than any other student in his class.(同义句) & Michael cooked_______ _______ finely in his class. 3. It will take about twenty minutes to prepare your dishes. (就画线提问) & ________ ________ will it take to prepare our dishes? 4.Your friends have no time to come.(改为反意疑问句) & Your friends have no time to come,_______ ________? 5.It’s very kind of you.(改为感叹句) _______ ________ you are! V.用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空(每空1分,共5分) 1.I think that he __________(arrive) tomorrow. 2. Micheal is a ___________(Canada) boy. 3.What about ____________(buy) a sandwich for him? 4. The __________(child) parents have to make desks and chairs for them. 5.How ___________(surprise ) when he saw his bag back. VI. 补全对话 ,把答案字母填到题目中的横线上。(10分)
Mike: Hi, Lily! Did you go to the concert last night? Lily: Yes,&&&& 1&&&& . Mike:&&&&& 2&&&& . Lily:Wonderful, many famous singers sang at the concert.&&&& &3&&&& . Mike: What does it mean? Lily:&&&& 4&&&& . You know many children in the world don’t have enough food.
Mike:&&&& 5&&&& . Lily: I think people all over the world should help them. Mike: That’s right!
A.That’s true. B.How did you like it? C.The concert ended at 10:00 p.m. D.I went there with my parents. E.How did you go there? F.It was called “saving the children”. G.The concert was for collection money for poor children. VII.书面表达(15分) 假如你叫Peter,是一名中学生,请根据海报内容,发一个e-mail给Tom,邀请他与你一起参观比赛, 70-80词。 要求:语句准确,内容完整。
&&&&&&&&&&& A GAME Time: Apr. 12th 4:30 p.m. Place: The school volleyball field Item: A volleyball game Teams: Class 1& VS&& Class 2
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 新目标八年级下英语Units 6-8单元测试卷
I.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 从下列句子中,选出一个与你所听到的句子意思最接近的句子。(5分) 1.”Don’t ride a bike in heavy traffic. ”My mother said to me. 2.My watch says 8to 10, and Bill’s watch says 5-10. 3.He is a little weak in Chinese. 4.The library isfrom 9 o’clock in the morning to 5 o’clock in the afternoon. 5.He had a window seat during the flight. II.&&&&&&&&&&& 听对话,根据所听内容选出正确答案。(5分) 6.A: Has your sister ever been to a water park?&
B: Yes, she has. She goes to the water park a month. 7.A: Do you like collecting things?&& B: Yes, I do. I like collecting coins. I have more than 2000 coins. 8. A: How long have you been skating? B: I have been skating for two hours. & A: When did you start?&&&&&&&&&&& B: I started at nine o’clock. 9.A: Have you ever been to another place in China? & B: Yes, I have been to Sichuan. 10. A: How do you usually go to school?& B: I usually walk to school. III. 听对话,根据其内容判断下列句子正(T)、误(T)。(5分) 11-15
M: Hi , Nancy! May I ask you some questions, please?&&&&& W :Sure. &M: When were you born?&&&&&&&&&& &&&&W: On February 12, 1990. &M: Where were you born?&&&&&&&&&&&&& W: In a small town near London. M: How long did you live there?&&&&&&&& W: About seven years. M: Why did you move to China?&&&&&&&& W: Because my father found a job in China. M: How do you like China?&&&&&&&&&&&& W:& It’s great. M: What do you like about China?&&&&&&& W: The people and the food. IV. 根据听到的短文选择正确的答案(5分)。 16-20 Mr Green does not use his time well. He often goes to work late. When he begins his work at his office, he thinks about his weekend plans. Every ten minutes, he puts down his pen and looks at the clock. && Last week Mr Green and his family talked about going to the country on weekend. But on Saturday, he went to work in the morning. Working quickly but not carefully, he made several mistakes and did his work three times. He went home very late in the afternoon. His wife and his children were not happy and didn’t talk to him. 新目标八年级下英语Units 6-8单元测试卷(答案)
听力部分:
I.1-5& BABBC&&&&& II.& 6-10& CBCBA&& III. 11-15&& TFFTT&&& IV. 16-20& CCABA I.单选1-5CDDCB&&& 6-10&&& BDABA&&&
&II.& 完形1-5ABDCB&&& 6-10&& AVBCA&&&&&
III. 阅读理解& (A) 1-5 ABDAC&&& (B)& 6-10&& ABCBB&&
IV. 句型转换 1.don’t think&&& 2. the most&&& 3. How long&&&& 4. do they&&& 5. How kind &V. 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空
1. will arrive& 2. Canadian&&&& 3, buying&&&& 4. children’s&&&&&& 5. surprised &VI. 补全对话 DBFGA&&&&
VII. 书面表达:
Dear Tom, How’s it going? I miss you very much. Are you free next Sunday? If you are free on April 12th, I’d like to invite you to a volleyball game at 4:30 p.m. next Sunday. The game is between Class 1 and Class 2 in the school volleyball field in our school. It will be very exciting. Many of my classmates want to watch it. Our teachers will come ,too. I really hope you will come to enjoy it with me. Please call me up soon.&&&&&
&Best wishes!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Love from
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Peter
阅读(1169)
暂时无人访问,速抢沙发.

我要回帖

更多关于 twice born 的文章

随机推荐