高中英语完形填空空以anoldfriendwas

My friend Alan did not have a rich family.……完形填空及答案解析(2013年湖北宜昌中考英语试题)_中考真题_英语学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
My&friend&Alan&did&not&have&a&rich&family.……完形填空及答案解析(2013年湖北宜昌中考英语试题)
&&&热&&&&&★★★
My&friend&Alan&did&not&have&a&rich&family.……完形填空及答案解析(2013年湖北宜昌中考英语试题)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 20:11:51
My friend Alan did not have a rich family. He did not have much money. Sometimes Alan 41 had to accept () money and gifts from his family and friends. But do not get me 42 . He was not the kind of person who never 43 the money he should. He was always very 44 with the money he spent.
A few years ago, he won the lottery () and got a huge 45 of money. He was very excited. It changed his life. The 46 thing he did was to buy a very expensive new car. Then he 47 spending money on unnecessary things or the things that he normally would not buy. It seemed that he had money to 48 . He had more money than he needed and it was burning a hole in his pocket. He wasted his money 49 .
When we got together for a 50 at a restaurant, he would always pay the bill. He 51 me the money made him feel very happy.
But, Alan soon 52 out all of his money. He was as poor as a church mouse again. His last dollar was spent and he had no money 53 .
I admit () I do feel 54 for my friend. He had enough money to live like a king. 55 , he is back to living a hard life. He was wise about small things, but not about important things.
41. A. only B. just C. even D. either
42. A. guilty B. wrong C. confident D. surprised
43. A. took B. had C. brought D. paid
44. A. nervous B. careful C. anxious D. excited
45. A. pocket B. envelope C. amount D. purse
46. A. final B. perfect C. recent D. first
47. A. pretended B. suggested C. started D. practiced
48. A. risk B. show C. burn D. play
49. A. quietly B. secretly C. quickly D. possibly
50. A. journey B. meal C. rest D. meeting
51. A. interviewed B. taught C. treated D. told
52. A. ran B. came C. went D. walked
53. A. remained B. stayed C. left D. reached
54. A. educational B. sorry C. embarrassed D. realistic
55. A. Exactly B. Easily C. Instead D. Really
41. C“‘’”C
42. B“‘’”B
43. Dpay“”“”D
44. B“”“”“”carefulB
45. Camount“”“”C
46. D“‘’”firstD
47. C“”C
48. Cburnmoney“”C
49. C“”quicklyC
50. Brestaurant“”mealB
51. Dinterviewed“”taught“”treated“”told“”“”toldD
52. Arun out“”“”A
53. Cleave“”“”moneyleaveleftC
54. B“”sorryB
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)完形填空are you going to have dinner at your western friend home_百度知道
完形填空are you going to have dinner at your western friend home
提问者采纳
When,错了别怪我
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 I was talking with a friend recently who took a v..
完形填空。
&&&& I was talking with a friend recently who took a voluntarylay-off to go to a new position at a start-up company. When the__1__executive at the new company went to his boss to makethe hire, however, he was told he couldn't__2__my friendon full-time. By then his old position had already beenreassigned, and if he were hired back, it would__3__severalother people would lose their jobs. In a matter of a day, hewent from a__4__, orderly transition into a new job to beingwithout a job__5__the sole provider for the family.&&&&&&&& &At some point, everyone faces challenging__6__wherewhat we thought would develop or happen doesn't. Somepeople fall apart. Others__7__&the curves(曲线)thrown theirway seamlessly(天衣无缝的), functioning as if__8__out ofthe ordinary has happened.&&&&&&&& Dealing with these moments productively, as my friendappears__9__, depends on quickly figuring out your newreality and stepping through a process allowing you to focusand complete__10__.&&&&&& &&&& Define (or redefine)what you're trying to accomplish. Figure outif your__11__goal is still effective or needs to change to reflect thenew situation you're__12__ . Once you've decided, make sure yourteam knows what the goallooks like__13__.&&&&&&&&&& Identify critical priorities that can't be compromised. Somethings__14__be more important than others. Maybe it's atimeline that&__15__can' at the same time, somedeliverables you expected to accomplish by the__17__may nowhave to be thrown from your plan. Make these__16__right away.&& &&&& Figure out what fundamentals still hold.__18__ yoursituation has changed, it's likely some things you've come todepend on are__19__. Make a quick check of what you doknow and can depend on in your now__20__situation.
(&&&& )1.A.&firing&&&&&& &(&&&& )2.A.&take&&&&&&&& &(&&&& )3.A.&prove&&&&&&& &(&&&& )4.A.&planned&&&&& &(&&&& )5.A.&for&&&&&&&&& &(&&&& )6.A.&surroundings&&(&&&& )7.A.&work&with&&& &(&&&& )8.A.&nothing&&&&& &(&&&& )9.A.&to&do&&&&&&& &(&&&& )10.A.&quickly&&&&& &(&&&& )11.A.&common&&&&&& &(&&&& )12.A.&passing&&&&&&&(&&&& )13.A.&right&now&&& &(&&&& )14.A.&can&&&&&&&&& &(&&&& )15.A.&basically&&& &(&&&& )16.A.&deadline&&&& &(&&&& )17.A.&solution&&&& &(&&&& )18.A.&Since&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )19.A.&changed&&&&& &(&&&&&)20.A.&unfamiliar&&
B.&hiring&&&&&&& &&&B.&put&&&&&&&&&& &&&B.&guarantee&&&& &&&B.&educated&&&&& &&&B.&as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&cases&&&&&&& &&&&B.&follow&by&&& &&&&B.&something&&& &&&B.&to&happen&&&& &&&B.&slowly&&&&&&& &&B.&original&&&&&& &B.&meeting&&&&&&&& &&&B.&just&right&&& &&B.&will&&&&&&&&&& &B.&absolutely&&&&& &&B.&timeline&&&&&& &B.&determinations& &B.&Unless&&&&&&&&& &&B.&checked&&&&&&& &&B.&unlucky&&&&&&&
C.&teaching&&&&&& &&C.&lift&&&&&&&&& &C.&mean&&&&&&&&&& C.&abandoned&&&&&& &&&C.&like&&&&&&&& &C.&places&&&&&&&& &&C.&deal&with&&&& &&C.&anything&&&&& &&C.&to&be&doing&& &C.&successfully&& &C.&final&&&&&&&&& &&&C.&solving&&&&& &C.&shortly&after& &C.&may&&&&&&&&&&& &C.&probably&&&&&& &C.&pathline&&&&&& &&C.&j&udgement&&& &&C.&Because&&&&&& &&&&C.&unchanged&& &C.&uncommon&&&&&&
D.&searching&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&bring&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&D.&tell&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&D.&handled&&&&&&&& &&D.&of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D.&situations&&&&&&&& &&&&D.&fit&in&&&&&&&&&& &&D.&everything&&&&&&&& &&&&D.&to&be&happening& &&&D.&possibly&&&&&&&&& &&&D.&ahead&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&D.&facing&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&D.&before&long&&&& &&&&D.&shall&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&D.&partly&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&D.&roadline&&&&&& &&&&D.&Question&&&&&&&& &&&&&D.&Although&&&&&&& &&&&&&&D.&settled&&&&&& &&&&&D.&unusual&&&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5BDCAB&&&& 6-10CCACC&&&& 11-15BDACB&&&&&& 16-20ABDCA
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 I was talking with a friend recently who took a v..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读概念:
这类文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。故事类阅读应试技巧:
1、抓住文章的6个要素:阅读时要学会从事情本身的发展去理解故事情节而不要只看事件在文中出现的先后顺序。因此,无论是顺叙还是倒叙,阅读此类文章时,必须要找到它结构中的5个W(when, where, who, why, what)和1个H(how),不过不是每篇都会完整地交待六个要素。毫无疑问,寻出这些元素是能够正确快速解题的一个先决条件。 2、注意作者的议论和抒情:高考英语阅读理解故事类文章常伴随着作者思想情感的流露和表达,因此议论和抒情往往夹杂其中。行文时或按事情发生发展的先后时间进行或按事情发生发展的地点来转换,也可能按事情发展的阶段来布局。在引出话题,讲完一件事情后,作者往往会表达个人感悟或提出建议等。这些体现作者观点或思想的语句在阅读时可以划线,它们往往体现文章中心或者写作意图,属于必考点,所以要仔细体会。 3、结合前两点归纳文章中心,把握作者态度:故事类文章是通过记叙一件事来表达中心思想的,它是文章的灵魂。归纳文章中心思想时,尤其要分析文章的结尾,因为很多文章卒章显志,用简短的议论、抒情揭示文章中心;文章中议论抒情的句子往往与中心密切相关;也有的文章需要在结合概括各段大意的基础上归纳中心。另外,叙述一件事必有其目的,或阐明某一观点,或赞美某种品德,或抨击某种陋习,这就要求我们在阅读时,通过对细节(第1点中的六要素)的理解,把握作者的态度。 4、有章有据进行解题判断:分析文章,归纳主题,属于分析、概括、综合的表述能力的考查。切忌脱离文章,架空分析,一定让分析在文章中有依据。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 I was talking with a friend recently who took a v..”考查相似的试题有:
181607174025224963177297250174222723【小题1】C【小题2】A【小题3】B【小题4】D【小题5】A 【小题6】C【小题7】A【小题8】B【小题9】B【小题10】D
试题分析:【小题1】此题考查名词,根据后面的人名可知“我的名字是...”【小题2】此题考查动词,表示人所有,用have/has,主语是非第三人称单数时用have【小题3】此题考查代词“琳和她的父母”用形容词性物主代词her【小题4】此题考查代词辨析,this/that以及复数those指示代词不合题意,it指代前面提到的东西【小题5】此题考查名词,根据上文中的单词two提示后面的名词用复数,故选A【小题6】此题考查动词,名词复数后的系动词用are【小题7】此题考查名词,“她有一床黄色的被子”it指代quilt在床上【小题8】此题考查名词,根据上文可知她喜欢网球、排球和乒乓球,不喜欢足球故选B【小题9】此题考查固定用法,不论打什么球,球类前面不加任何冠词【小题10】此题考查介词短语,早上打网球,晚上打乒乓球因此下午打排球考点:此题是完形填空题,主要考查学生语言的综合运用能力,和阅读理解能力点评:本文主要讲述我的好朋友琳达所拥有的物品以及这些东西所处的位置,她的业余爱好,喜欢从事的体育活动等,做该题一定要先掌握文章大意,深刻理解全文才能排除干扰项,所选答案要符合原文意思,语法是否合理,人称和数是否统一
其他类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新当前位置:
>>>完形填空 I had offered to watch my 3-year-old daughter, so t..
&&&& I had offered to watch my 3-year-old daughter, so that my wife could go out with a friend. I was gettingsome work done in my study while she __1__ to be having a good time in the other room. No problem, Ifigured. But then it got a little too __2__ and I shouted, "What are you doing?" No response. I __3__ my question and heard her say, "Oh …nothing." " Nothing?"&&&& I got up-from my desk and ran out __4__ the living room, where I saw her running across the hall. I followed and watched her as her little behind made a quick __5__ into the bathroom. I had her __6__!I told her to turn around. She __7__. I pulled out my big Daddy voice, "Young lady, I said turn around!" &&&& __8__, she turned toward me. In her hand was what was left of my wife's new lipstick. And everysquare inch of her face was __9__ with bright red! As she looked up at me with fearful eyes, I heard __10__ voice that had been shouted to me as a child. "How could you… You should know… How manytimes have you been __11__ … What a bad thing to do… " It was just a matter of my picking out whichold __12__ I was going to use on her so that she would know what a bad girl she had been. But __13__ Icould let loose, I looked __14__ at the sweater on her. In big __15__ it said, "I'M A PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL(天使)!" I looked back up into her tearful eyes and, __16__ seeing a bad girl who didn't listen, I saw a little angel full of __17__ that I had come dangerously close to __18__. "Sweetheart, let's take apicture so Mommy can see how __19__you look." I took the picture and thanked God that I didn't__20__ the chance to prove what a perfect little angel she had given me.
(&&&& )& 1.&& A. happened&&(&&&& )& 2.A. long&&&&&&(&&&& )& 3.A. asked&&&& (&&&& )& 4.A. into&&&&&&(&&&& )& 5.A. way&&&&&& (&&&& )& 6.A. followed&&(&&&& )& 7.A. laughed&& (&&&& )& 8.A. Slowly&&&&(&&&& )& 9.A. filled&&&&(&&&& )10.A. every&&&& (&&&& )11.A. told&&&&&&(&&&& )12.A. reports&& (&&&& )13.A. as&&&&&&&&(&&&& )14.A. up&&&&&&&&(&&&& )15.A. signs&&&& (&&&& )16.A. because of(&&&& )17.A. value&&&& (&&&& )18.A. preventing(&&&& )19.A. dirty&&&& (&&&& )20.A. have&&&&&&
B. liked&&&&&&&& B. quiet&&&&&&&& B. answered&&&&&&B. of&&&&&&&&&&&&B. turn&&&&&&&&&&B. scolded&&&&&& B. listened&&&&&&B. Eagerly&&&&&& B. marked&&&&&&&&B. such&&&&&&&&&&B. beaten&&&&&&&&B. notice&&&&&&&&B. when&&&&&&&&&&B. down&&&&&&&&&&B. letters&&&&&& B. instead of&&&&B. sadness&&&&&& B. getting rid ofB. ugly&&&&&&&&&&B. get&&&&&&&&&&
C. appeared&& C. calm&&&&&& C. raised&&&& C. from&&&&&& C. change&&&& C. cornered&& C. agreed&&&& C. Angrily&&&&C. printed&&&&C. any&&&&&&&&C. frightened C. advice&&&& C. since&&&&&&C. in&&&&&&&& C. messages&& C. in spite ofC. pities&&&& C. destroying C. special&&&&C. take&&&&&&
D. pretended&&&&&&D. strange&&&&&&&&D. repeated&&&&&& D. for&&&&&&&&&&&&D. progress&&&&&& D. fooled&&&&&&&& D. refused&&&&&&&&D. Unfortunately&&D. covered&&&&&&&&D. one&&&&&&&&&&&&D. forbidden&&&&&&D. words&&&&&&&&&&D. before&&&&&&&& D. on&&&&&&&&&&&& D. figures&&&&&&&&D. as a result of D. tricks&&&&&&&& D. doing wrong on D. silly&&&&&&&&&&D. miss&&&&&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5:CBDAB&&&& 6-10:CDADA&&&& 11-15:ADDBB&&&&&16-20:BACCD
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空 I had offered to watch my 3-year-old daughter, so t..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读概念:
这类文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。故事类阅读应试技巧:
1、抓住文章的6个要素:阅读时要学会从事情本身的发展去理解故事情节而不要只看事件在文中出现的先后顺序。因此,无论是顺叙还是倒叙,阅读此类文章时,必须要找到它结构中的5个W(when, where, who, why, what)和1个H(how),不过不是每篇都会完整地交待六个要素。毫无疑问,寻出这些元素是能够正确快速解题的一个先决条件。 2、注意作者的议论和抒情:高考英语阅读理解故事类文章常伴随着作者思想情感的流露和表达,因此议论和抒情往往夹杂其中。行文时或按事情发生发展的先后时间进行或按事情发生发展的地点来转换,也可能按事情发展的阶段来布局。在引出话题,讲完一件事情后,作者往往会表达个人感悟或提出建议等。这些体现作者观点或思想的语句在阅读时可以划线,它们往往体现文章中心或者写作意图,属于必考点,所以要仔细体会。 3、结合前两点归纳文章中心,把握作者态度:故事类文章是通过记叙一件事来表达中心思想的,它是文章的灵魂。归纳文章中心思想时,尤其要分析文章的结尾,因为很多文章卒章显志,用简短的议论、抒情揭示文章中心;文章中议论抒情的句子往往与中心密切相关;也有的文章需要在结合概括各段大意的基础上归纳中心。另外,叙述一件事必有其目的,或阐明某一观点,或赞美某种品德,或抨击某种陋习,这就要求我们在阅读时,通过对细节(第1点中的六要素)的理解,把握作者的态度。 4、有章有据进行解题判断:分析文章,归纳主题,属于分析、概括、综合的表述能力的考查。切忌脱离文章,架空分析,一定让分析在文章中有依据。
发现相似题
与“完形填空 I had offered to watch my 3-year-old daughter, so t..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语完形填空 的文章

随机推荐