it would helpwould是什么意思思

Would you please help me type it?是什么意思
你能帮我打印它吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码It would be nice of you to help your host in any way.的中文意思?
不遗余力的帮助你的房主,是很友好的行为.
满意采纳,谢谢^_-
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码CSR Bluetooth Driver Windows Update
- Windows 7 Help Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive
section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.
Show Threads
Show Posts
Windows 7: CSR Bluetooth Driver Windows Update
Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
CSR Bluetooth Driver Windows Update
I have just applied some Windows Updates today (25/01/2011), and have found that my USB Bluetooth dongle has stopped working.
It was working fine before the updates, but now all I have is the device in the Device Manager list, showing Bluetooth Radios, then CSR Bluetooth 3.0 with a question mark next to it.
The updates I applied are:
- Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited - Audio, Other hardware - CSR BlueCore Nanosira
and then immediately after came this one:
- Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited - Audio, Other hardware - CSR Bluetooth 3.0
Now I am unable to roll back the , and after a trawl of the Internet I can't find a replacement.
Please can anyone let me know if they have experienced the same issue, and if they have been able to find a resolution?
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Have you tried updating
from within the device manager? It would help greatly if we had the complete make and model of said piece of hareware.
Keyboard Logitech G510
Mouse Razor DeathAdder
PSU Ultra X4 750 watt fully modular
Case Thermaltake Overseer RX 1 full tower
Cooling Core-Contact 92 mm CPU Cooler
Hard Drives Seagate Barracuda 1TB (primary)
Seagate Barracuda
2 X 320 GB
Internet Speed 50/5 Mbps UL/DL
Other Info Optical: Super Muliti DVD burner w/lightscribe, Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1800
Windows 7 64x
Exact same thing happened to me. Ran Windows Update and my Bluetooth stopped working. The conditions are exactly the same as the original poster's. The hardware involved is a bluetooth dongle I picked up from meritline for $2. No idea who the manufacturer is or what the model number is or anything.
7 home premium x64
Quote: Originally Posted by aedv
Exact same thing happened to me. Ran Windows Update and my Bluetooth stopped working. The conditions are exactly the same as the original poster's. The hardware involved is a bluetooth dongle I picked up from meritline for $2. No idea who the manufacturer is or what the model number is or anything.
I have the same problem! but I bought it in dealextreme
Windows 8.1 Professional
Same problem here. Internal BT no longer working in my Fujitsu Sa 3650.
Manufacturer seems to be CSR
In device manager, the BT device now shows as csr_btport_01
No replacement
can be found.
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
I am having the same problems!
I was about to play l4d2 when I saw the &Windows update& notifier pop up and let me know that there were updates to install, so I did (stupid me, I should know better by now). One of them was the new CSR Bluetooth
update. After installing the update, I noticed that my USB Bluetooth transceiver was no longer being recognized by the system. It was showing up as a: &csr_btport_01&, which &Windows Driver Update& could not find a driver for! I then Googled the problem and came across this thread. I am very angry that Microsoft would not take the time to see if a driver update that they are going to release would brick any function of a system! I hope that MS will notice the huge problem they have caused and release a fix ASAP!
More info:
Yes My OS is 100% Legal!
Driver/update installed: Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited - Audio, Other hardware - CSR BlueCore Nanosira
Installation date: ‎1/‎25/&#:49 PM
My BT Radio: Standard USB 2.0 CSR EDR Bluetooth 2.1 Radio.
Thanks for any help guys!
Keyboard Logitech G19
Mouse Standard Logitech USB Optical Mouse
PSU Roswill 800 watt Quad Graphics Card Support
Case Custom Home Made, Briefcase Mod.
Cooling Two Vantec Tornados 85CFM 80mm and a Thermaltake 72CFM 120mm
Hard Drives 2 two TB SATA 2.0 HDDs RAID 0+1
Internet Speed Very slow! (Frontier DSL) So sad, trying to get quest DSL!
Other Info Other devices on this machine: Logitech USB Headset (for audio input), USB CSR EDR Bluetooth 2.1 Radio, EVGA Killer Xeno Pro NIC, SIIG SATA 3.0 6.0 Gb/s PCI-E 1x Hardware RAID controller, Sony 21 in 1 USB 2.0 Card reader,
and a whole lot of high output blue LEDs.
Winbdows 7 ultimate x64 | Ubuntu 12.04 x64 LTS
That's why its not recommended to install hardware updates via WU.
Those who are experiencing problems should try to do a system restore before the update was applied. Windows, by default, automatically creates one.
If that doesn't work, uninstall the bluetooth component via Device manager and re-install it using 'Scan for hardware changes'.
Keyboard Stock
Mouse Stock
PSU Corsair CX500 V2 500W
Cooling Stock
Hard Drives Western Digital 320GB
Internet Speed 15-25kBps D/L | 10kBps U/L | Hey Don't laugh
Windows 7 Home Premium x64
Same problem here.
The worst thing is I bought the USB adapter yesterday and so I've tried it (besides the seller's computer). I emulated through VMWare a Ubuntu installation and it worked perfectly... Does anyone have the old
saved somewhere and can upload them to us?
Thanks in advance,
PSU SevenTeam ZAF-850
Hard Drives 2x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.12
1x 750GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11
1x 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10
Windows 7 Professional x64
Solved for me: Change driver of USB device &CSR BlueCore Nanosira&
I ran into the same problem* but I found a solution for me I'd like to share with you.
For me, uinstalling the
didn't help.
In the device manager I have the &CSR_BTPORT_01& entry under &Other devices&. It had no driver installed and Windows added an exclamation mark to the device. Trying to find a suitable driver did not succeed (Windows Update, manual selection, etc.)
The second device was &CSR BlueCore Nanosira& under &Universal Serial Bus controllers& which had a new driver from
with Driver Version 1.0.5.0 from Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited installed. Windows was claiming that the device was working properly.
You see my situation in screenshot 1.
My solution was to change the driver of &CSR BlueCore Nanosira& under &Universal Serial Bus controllers& back to the generic Bluetooth driver.
To accomplish this select &Update Driver Software& from &CSR BlueCore Nanosira& (the working device), then select &Browse my computer for driver software& and then &Let me pick form a list of device
on my computer&. In my case Windows presents the new driver from CSR (&CSR BlueCore Nanosira&) and two generic drivers as you can see in screenshot 2.
I selected &Generic Bluetooth Radio& from the list and clicked OK. Then I had &Generic Bluetooth Radio& and &Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator& back under &Bluetooth Radios& and the Bluetooth icon appeard in the taskbar again. After that I was able to use my bluetooth mouse and keyboard again (even without pairing it again).
Hope this helps for you, too!
Best regards
* I accepted the update of the bluetooth driver by Windows update because I have some problems (unresponsive mouse) with Windows 7. The identical (!!!) hardware works flawlessly with Linux (in my dualboot configuration). So I was hoping for some improvement.
Attached Thumbnails
Attached Images
Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
Hi Everyone,
Thanks very much to you all for your replies.
Firstly, I did try uninstalling and reinstalling.
Also, the BlueTooth dongle is just a generic one that uses CSR .
I am going to try davewebb8211's solution and see if I have any luck!
&CSR Bluetooth Driver Windows Update
Similar help and support threads
I have tried and tried for months to get this little CSR bluetooth dongle working and its been driving me mad.
This is the unit
Redirect Notice
I get an error code 10 when windows 7 tries to auto install. I have followed multiple tuturials, and forums discussions with no...
I noticed bluetooth drivers from Toshiba showing up in WU for my Asus laptop that baffle me , never saw them before in years .
I included some screenshot's to show everyone and it appears it won't work .
Thanks for any information.
Does anyone knows whether the Acer Aspire 5253-BZ661 laptop has a built-in bluetooth device in it? Reading from articles on the internet, I don't see any information regarding this laptop's particular model having a built-in bluetooth device in it but has a bluetooth driver and suite ready for the...
I tried several other solutions but none of them worked perfectly as the last one that I tried after vigorously searching online.
Here's what I did when bluetooth on Windows 7 PCs that I had, didn't work with my iPhone:
- Download the 'Windows Mobile Device Center' ( current version is 6.1 )...
I have found the below posting thorughout many forums on thew internet. Maybe it has been in this forum as well, I apologize if it has been and answered already. I am literally having the same problem as this person below. Except I am using a pc with Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit and the...
So just installed Win7 RTM (v 7600) on a Lenovo X200s. I have a Plantronics 510 Bluetooth headset that I use for VOIP. I followed the connecting instructions (just as I've successfully done with other Lenovos) and gone through 1 failed attempt (which happened on the RC version 7100 too). WIn7...
Site Links
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized,
sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.
"Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.