两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2013年最新 仁爱英语八年级上 课件Unit 1 Topic 2 Section D
上传于||文档简介
&&21年​最​新​ ​仁​爱​英​语​八​年​级​上​ ​课​件
大小:13.33MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢八年级英语上册Module 11 Way of l life检测题(带答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
八年级英语上册Module&11&Way&of&l&life检测题(带答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
八年级英语上册Module&11&Way&of&l&life检测题(带答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m 英语外研八年级上综合测评 Module 11(分数100分 时间90分钟)第Ⅰ卷 部分 (15分) Ⅰ.听句子,选择与之相匹配的图片 (5分) 1.It's very hot today.2.My mother bought a beautiful umbrella for me yesterday.3.It is a good idea to bring your camera.4.It is windy today,isn't it?5.There's a lot of snow in winter in the northeast of China.&1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______
Ⅱ.听对话,选择正确答案 (5分) W:Oh,it's raining.How long has it rained?M:It began to rain at 3:00.Now it's five o'clock.6.How long has it rained?A.For three hours.B.For five hours.C.For two hours.W:It's nice to see the sun in December.M:Yes,it's warm.7.What are they talking about?& A.A film.&&&B.The weather.&&&C.A trip.
W:I hope the weather will be fine tomorrow.M:Me,too.And we will have a sports meeting tomorrow.8.What are they going& to do tom orrow?&A.Have a sports meeting.B.Stay at home.C.Go shopping.
W:Look!There are so many black clouds in the sky.M:Yes.I think it's going to rain soon.9.What is the weather like when they are talking?&
W:Bob,let's go somewhere to visit.M:OK.What about my hometown?It's so beautiful now.W:OK.Mmm,but I wonder what kind of clothes& we're going to need for our visit.How's the weather in July in your hometown?M:Oh.There are more rainy days in July than in any other month. 10.How is the weather in July in Bob's hometown?&
Ⅲ.听短文,填写表格 (5分)& My friend and I spent a few weeks in London last year.We went there in autumn.We think it's the best season to visit England.The weather is usually quite good and there aren't too many visitors in October.We stayed in a small hotel in the west of England.We did most of our sightseeing on foot.We went shopping and spent much money.What we liked most was going to the theatre.We don't have the chance to see such wonderful plays at home.A lot of people say English food is very bad.We don't think so.It's true that most of the restaurants are French,Italian or Chinese,but we had some very good meals.Travelling to LondonWe think autumn is the (11) ______ season to visit England.We stayed in a small (12) ______.We did most of our sightseeing (13) ______.We don't think the English food is very (14) ______.We had some very good (15) ______.
第Ⅱ卷 笔试部分 (85分) Ⅳ.单项选择 (10分) 16.I'm afraid it ______ rain today.A.need     B.might&&& C.can&&& D.shall
17.I like the hat.You look really cool in it.A.not very cold&&& B.not warm&& C.wonderful&&& D.not bad
18.Jim comes to visit us from_time_to_time.That's always the happiest time for the family.A.on time&&& B.sometime&& C.at times&&& D.some times
19.Which picture means “snowy” ?&
20.Please smile.I'll take a photo ______ you two.A.for&&& B.to&& C.at&&& D.of
21.The video film wasn't interesting at all, ______ the little boy still watched it carefully.A.but&& B.so&&& C.then&& D.and
22.When it is below 0℃,the weather will be ______.A.hot&& B.cool&&& C.warm&&& D.freezing
23.I think ______ is very important ______ the children to learn to swim.A. for&&& B. for&& C. of&&& D. of
24.―It's fine today.How about going cycling?―______A.It's kind of you.&&&&& B.Are you all right?C.Sounds great!&&&&&&&& D.How was it?
25.It's ______ for them to ______ there in two days because it's very fast to take a plane.A. arrive in&&&&&& B. arrive inC. arrive&&&&&&&&& D. arrive
Ⅴ.完形 (10分) People wear different __26__ of clothes according __27__ the weather conditions in their places.People in warm places have thin clothes __28__ all year round __29__ the temperature there never falls __30__ 18℃.Those places are Guangdong, Hainan, etc.People in __31__ places have to wear warm, thick clothes and even fur clothing __32__ very snowy days, with the temperature as low a s -20℃ or even lower.Sometimes in summer the people there also wear thin clothes, but in the early morning and late evening, it is better to change for thicker clothes __33__ they will catch a cold and become ill.In a word, weather decides dressing.What's the weather __34__ in your city and what kind of clothes do you wear?Can you give me a short story __35__ the weather and your dressing?Have a try, please.26.A.kind&&& B.kinds&& C.type&& D.colours
27.A.to&&&& B.with&&& C.in&&&&& D.for
28.A.on&&& B.in&& C.with&&&&&& D.at
29.A.so&&& B.and&& C.because&&& D.with
30.A.up&&& B.down&& C.below&&& D.through
31.A.warm&& B.cold&&& C.cool&&&& D.hot
32.A.on&&& B.of&& C.at&&& D.to
33.A.and&&& B.or&&& C.since&&& D.as
34.A.forecast&&& B.be&&& C.likes&& D.like
35.A.about&&& B.for&& C.to&&& D.with
Ⅵ.理解 (30分) ALi JunChinaI dislike rain.It seems that even though you have an umbrella, you cannot protect yourself from the rain.Whenever it rains, I'll get wet and have to go back home to& change my clothes.It is just uncomfortable.KateUkraineI love spring.In spring it starts to get warm, and I enjoy going outside without a coat.And spring never gets too hot.I dislike the hot summer because we can have nowhere to get away from the hot sun.Luc yAmericaI like rainy& days.When it is raining, I can read my favourite book in my warm bed.I also like listening to the sound of rain.It makes me relaxed.SimonRussiaMy favourite season is summer.There are two reasons why I like it.First of all, I was born in summer.Second, it's hot in summer, and I like to swim in the sea and sunbathe on the beach.36.______ doesn't like the rainy weather.A.Kate&&& B.Lucy&& C.Li Jun&&&& D.Simon
37.The child from ______ enjoys the rain sound and ______ likes hot days best.A.U Li Jun&& B.C Lucy&& C.A Simon& D.R Kate
38.The underlined word “sunbathe” means “______” in Chinese .A.游泳&& B.晒太阳&& C.打排球&& D.洗淋浴
39.Which of the following is NOT true?A.Li Jun thinks warm days make him uncomfortable.B.Kate enjoys going outside without a coat in warm weather.C.Lucy likes reading in her warm bed on rainy days.D.Simon likes to swim in the sea or sunbathe on the beach on hot days.
40.The form wants to tell us that ______.A.children all over the world like rainy daysB.different children like different kinds of weatherC.different children have different ways to studyD.what children usually do in different kinds of weather
BThe picture below shows the temperature (℃) and the rainfall (mm) of Guangzhou.The temperature is shown as a curve (曲线图).The rainfall is in column (柱形图).&41.The rainfall in May is ______.A.230 mm& B.300 mm&& C.350 mm& D.400 mm
42.There is less rain in August than in ______.A.June& B.July&& C.May& D.September
43.It's colder in ______ than in any other month.A.January& B.February& C.November& D.December
44.The hottest months are& ______.A.May and June& B.July and August& C.June and July& D.June and August
45.The coldest months are ______.A.Aug.and Jun.& B.Jan.and Feb.& C.Sep.and Oct.& D.Nov.and Dec.
CEnglish weather,Everybody talks about the weather in England and this is not surprising.It changes from minute to minute, so it's always interesting.Someone once wisely remarked (评论) that other countries have a climate, but England just has weather!Gretel was amused by all this talk at first, but she has got used to it now.Last week Gretel really understood why everyone is so concerned (关注) about the weather: you can never be certain what's going to happen.Though it was spring, there was a very heavy snowfall.As usual, no one expected it.The pipes in man
there were many ac lots of people slipped on the icy pa the weather forecast was very bad.Everyone complained gloomily (沮丧地) , “What awful weather we're having!Haven't seen anything like it!” and so on.And then, suddenly, the sun came out, the snow melted and it was spring again.&“Typical (典型的)!Just typical!” Gretel remarked.& &“From the way you talk about the weather, Gretel,” Mr Clark said, “anyone would think you were English.” 根据短文内容,回答下列问题。46.What does everybody talk about in England?________________________________________________________________________
47.The weather is always interesting, isn't it?________________________________________________________________________
48.What did someone once wisely remark?________________________________________________________________________
49.Can you be certain what's going to happen?________________________________________________________________________
50.What happened even though it was spring?________________________________________________________________________
Ⅶ.情景交际 (10分)& 从方框中选择适当的选项,补全对话。A.Shall we go bike riding?B.It was broken.C.Yes.It's twenty&four degrees.D.I don't like volleyball.E.What do you want to do after school?F.I like climbing.Bob: The weather is so warm today.Jim: 51.______ I shall wear shorts tomorrow!Bob: 52.______Jim: I've no idea.Bob: Shall we go bike riding?Jim: No.Let's not.I rode my bike two days ago.53.______ I think I need a new one.Bob: What about volleyball, then?Jim: 54.______ The ball always hits me on the head.Bob: How about going hiking?We can climb the hill and play games.Jim: Great.55.________Let's tell David, Lin Tao and Han Mei to go with us. &Bob: OK.See you after school!Jim: See you.
Ⅷ.词汇题 (10分) 根据句意及汉语或首字母提示写出单词。56.It was quite ______ (干的) in Shandong last winter.
57.There're many ______ (阵雨) every summer in our city.
58.It ______ (下雪) a lot in winter here.
59.Mike likes playing ______ (玩笑) on others.
60.Health ______ (取决于) on good food, fresh air and enough sleep.
61.It must rain last night for the ground is w______.
62.Jinan will be cloudy.The t______ will be 6&16 degrees centigrade.
63.I guess it'll p______ be very cold this winter.
64.The weather is usually very cool in f______.
65.There're a lot of c______ in the sky.It's going to rain.
Ⅸ.书面表达 (15分) 暑假就要到了,假设你们学校的外籍教师Miss Green要到青岛旅游度假,她向你 (Zhang Ming) 了解青岛一年四季的气候情况和人们在夏天所进行的体育活动。请你为她写一封信作简要的介绍,内容包括: 1.青岛位于中国东部,在美丽的海边,这里春天暖和多风,夏天不太热、经常下雨,秋天凉爽,冬天较冷,最低气温在零下4度。 2.夏天是去游泳和划船的最好时间。这里的沙滩很好,适合打沙滩排球 (beach volleyball) 。要求: 不少于70词,开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Miss Green, ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I think you can have a good time there.Best wishes!Yours, Zhang Ming&参考答案Ⅰ. 1.E 2.B 3.C 4.D 5.AⅡ.6- 10& CBAAC Ⅲ. 11.best 12.hotel 13.on foot 14.bad 15.meals/food&&& Ⅳ. 16-25& BCCAD&& ADACD&& Ⅴ. 26-35&& BAACC&& BABDA Ⅵ.& 36-40& CCBA B& 44-45&& BADCD&46& The weather.47&&& Yes, it is.& 48&&& He remarked that other countries have a climate, but England just has weather!& 49&& No, I can 't.50&& There was a very heavy snowfall.Ⅶ. 51.C 52.E 53.B 54.D 55.F& Ⅷ. 56& dry&& 57 showers&&& 58 snows& 59 jokes&&& 60& depends&61. wet& 62. temperature&& 63. probably&& 64. fall&& 65. cloudsⅨ 参考范文:Dear_Miss_Green, Qingdao is in the east of China and it's near the beautiful sea.It's warm and windy in spring.It's not too hot in summer.And it rains a lot.The weather is cool in autumn.It's very cold in winter.The lowest temperature can be -4℃.Summer is the best time to go swimming and boating.The beach is very good and beach volleyball is the most popular sport there.I_think_you_can_have_a_good_time_there.Best_wishes!Yours,Zhang_Ming 文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?英语小作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语小作文
||暂无简介
总评分3.6|
浏览量28070
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢初一英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初一英语作文
上传于||文档简介
&&初​一​英​语​主​题​作​文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩13页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢sports mind关于运动会的英语日记,80个单词左右
风纪社小160
关于运动的英语作文What We Want from Sports  
Students in our school have one thing in common- an interest in sports. According to their different intentions in taking part in sports, they fall into three groups.  
Many students go to the playground when they tired after a few hours of study, These students put much more
tress on their study efficiency than the fun of sports, They just want to go back to their classrooms from the playground with a clearer and quicker mind. Thus they don't actually care whether they can enjoy themselves on theplayground. Most of them choose long
distance running, the kind of exercise which few real sports enthusiasts like. So this group of students can be well labeled as study-- oriented participation.  
Students that make up the second group are real sports lovers. Sometimes they even put aside their studies for a match. They take part in the sport that interests them most, not caring whether it is most beneficial to their health. They may be called fun-oriented sports participants.  
The third group want beauty from sports. Boys w girls want to be slim and graceful. Those who consider sports the only way of reducing weight also belong to this group. They are very careful in choosing the kind of exercise they do, and are afraid that certain sports may ruin their figures. Horizontal bars and parallel bars are the boy's choice, and the hula hoop is now the girls' favorite. The appropriate name for this group may be beauty - oriented sports participants.  
No matter which group we belong to, we all benefit from sports. If you look around the campus, you will find that bookworms have disappeared, and, instead, there are healthy, strong, clever, modernized students everywhere.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 fami通评分 的文章

随机推荐