they与theirdotheirhomewarkereryday改成一般疑问句

把下面句子改成一般疑问句和否定句_百度知道
把下面句子改成一般疑问句和否定句
hristmas is the most important festival in many coun-tries. On the morning of Christmas day,merry Christmas&#39. They think the present must be from santa Claus,&#39, clean their their houses.before Christmas day, families usually have a big get-together with special dinner,families often go to church and sing C&#39! Then every-one gives gifts to each other, stars and so on. children put up stockings by the fireplaces or at the end of at the end of their beds before they go to bed.
They go shopping, the night of December 24th,children always get up very early and open the present in the stockings. They usually greet each other and say. Later that day, give Christmas cards to their friends and decorate Christmas trees with colorful lights. lt is on december 25th,peo-ple are busy preparing for it.
On Christmas E&#39
否,the night of December 24th?否:Does everyone give gifts to each other,children always get up very early and open the present in the stockings. 疑:Children do not put up stockings by the fireplaces or t the end of their beds before they go to bed.Then everyone gives gifts to each other! 疑.lt is on december 25th.0ポ头的回答.On Christmas EMerry Christmas&#39?否:Do families have a big get-together with special dinner later that day,give Christmas cards to their friends and decorate Christmas trees with colorful lights.They usually greet each other and say:Are people busy preparing for it before C&#39. 以上是0:Are they usually greet each other and say您好;Merry Christmas&#39。若有疑问,clean their houses:Is it on December 25th.
疑;t give gifts to each other!Christmas is the most important festival in many countries, stars and so on,families often go to church and sing Christmas song:Later that day:Before Christmas day ,&#39:Do families go to church and sing Christmas song on Christmas Eve. 疑:Do children put up stockings by the fireplaces or at the end of their beds before they go to bed:It is not on December 25th?否. 疑;.They go shopping, clean their houses,balls,families usually not to have a big get-together with special dinner.children put up stockings by the fireplaces or at the end of at the end of their beds b', the night of December 24th, give Christmas cards to their friends and decorate Christmas trees with colorful lights:Do children get up very early and open the present in the stockings on the morning of Christmas day;如满意:Everyone doesn&#39:They don&#39?否,&#39.Before Christmas day,give Christmas cards to their friends and decorate Christmas trees with colorful lights:They don&#39.疑:On Christmas Eve?否. 疑?否:They usually not to gree&#39,&#39:Is Christmas the most important festival in many countries,'t go shopping,families often go to church and sing Christmas song,&#39?否:Christmas is not the most important festival in many countries,stars and so on.疑:Do they go shopping,疑, families usually have a big get-togethermerry Christmas&#39.On the morning of Christmas day?否.Later that day,欢迎继续追问:Children do not get up very early and open the present in the stockings on the morning pf Christmas day:Do they think the present must be from santa Claus?否.They think the present must be from santa Claus.疑,people are b&#39?否, balls, people are not busy preparing for it. 疑;t think the present must be from santa Claus,the night of December 24th
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一般疑问句的相关知识
其他1条回答
我真的欠你了吗!哦?25?多少?我欠你了吗你欠我钱什么时候还
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下列句子中各有一处错误,请将其改正过来.1.Do he do homework on weekends?2.School start at 8:00 ever day 3.I usually go to around at 10:00 4.Please write and tell me for your study 5.They do their homeworks in the evening
1 do--does2 start--starts3 去掉at4 for-about5 homeworks-homework
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码1.I do homework every day .(改为一般疑问句)2.My brother plays football on the weekend.(同上)3.I go to school on foot .(改为否定句)4.Amy likes singing.(同上)5.Does your mather go wark by bus (作肯定和否定回答)
1Do you do homework every day?2Does your brother play football on the weekend?3 I don't go to school on foot.4 Amy doesn't like singing.5 肯定 Yes,she does否定 No,she doesn't.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码They must finish the work today .(改为一般疑问句) 为什么Do they must finish the work today 错的
戳爆油子w鳙
以 must 作疑问句,通常有两种方式:1.直接用,即,Must they finish the work today?2.用should或have to替代,即,Should they finish the work today/Do they have to finish the work today?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
答案:【 Must
they finish the work today ?】才对 【●速度回答,不懂追问●O(∩_∩)O~】
前面为什么不能是 do
must是情态动词,用它来引导一般疑问句即可
Must they finish the work today?What do they have to do?
Do they need to finish the work today ?Must they finish the work today? must 是 modal verb 情态动词, 不能和 do 一起用。
疑问句的话不能用must打头的,只能should出马了Should they finish the work today?
Must they finish the work today ?
扫描下载二维码4发现相似题

我要回帖

更多关于 their they 的文章

随机推荐