display: 'inlay-fix'
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
We talk every day. When we have good news, we like to share it with our good friends and when something terrible happens, we tell it to others soon. But can you imagine that a tree can talk and share news too ? Of course, no tree moves lips and says words just as people do. Strange as it may sound, though, some trees do manage to communicate with each other. Willow (柳树) trees are the best-known of these trees. When insects begin nibbling (叮咬) a willow tree, the tree sends out a special smell at once. This smell tells the other willows that harmful insects are coming near. All of them quickly make a chemical (化学物质) in their leaves. This chemical is bad to the insects. The insects do not like it and they fly away soon. In this way, the willow trees protect themselves from the insects. The next time when you take a walk in the woods, maybe the trees are “talking” to each other quietly. And when someone says that trees cannot “talk”, please tell them that even trees give messages to each other, too.【小题1】Willow trees send messages with_____________.A.wordsB.movementsC.smellsD.sounds【小题2】The underlined word “lips” in the first paragraph means _____________.A.树干B.嘴唇C.枝条D.手势【小题3】The passage tells us that some of the trees can _____________.A.speak just as people doB.tell stories to othersC.communicate with each otherD.kill insects in the woods【小题4】According to the passage, the right order of the following is _____________. a.& The willow tree gives out a smell. b.& The willow trees make a chemical in their leaves. c.& Insects fly away because of the chemical. d.& Insects begin nibbling a willow tree.A. d---a---b---cB. d---b---a---cC. a---b---c---dD. d---c---b---a
来源:学年江苏宝应县南片六校七年级下期5月份月度调研英语卷(带解析)
In the 13th century, the Italian traveler, Marco polo , traveled a long way to China , During his stay in China , he saw many wonderful things . One of the things he discovered was that the Chinese used paper money . In western countries , people did not use paper money until the 15th century . However , people in China began to use paper money in the 7th century .A Chinese man called CaiLun invented paper almost 2000 years ago. He made it from wood . He took the wood from trees and made it into paper . He then put these pieces of paper together and made them into a book .Now paper still comes from trees . We use a lot of paper every day ! If we keep on wasting so much paper , there will not be any trees on the earth . If there are no trees , there will be no paper . Every day , people throw away about 2800 tons (吨) of paper in our city . It takes 17 trees to make one ton of paper . This means that we are cutting nearly 48000 trees every day . Since it takes more than 10 years for a tree to grow , we must start using less paper now . If we don’t , we will not have enough time to grow more trees to take the place of those we use for paper .So how can we save paper ? We can use both sides of every piece of paper , especially when we are making notes .We can choose drinks in bottles instead of those in paper packets . We can also use cotton handkerchiefs (手帕) and not paper ones . When we go shopping , we can use fewer paper bags . If the shop assistant does give us a paper bag, we can save it and reuse it later .Everyone can help to save paper . If we all think carefully , we can help protect trees . But we should do it now , before it is too late .【小题1】When he was in China , Marco polo ___________ .A.discovered CaiLun invented paper B.learned to make paperC.saw many wonderful things D.told people about it【小题2】About _______ tons of paper are thrown away every day in our city.A.1700B.2000C.2800D.48000【小题3】Which of the following is NOT the way of saving paper ?A.To use both sides of every piece of paperB.To use the paper bags from shops more than onceC.To use cotton handkerchiefs instead of paper ones D.To grow more trees【小题4】Which of the following is NOT TRUE ?A.If we keep on wasting paper , we will have no paper to use B.The Chinese used paper money much earlier than the people in western countries C.About 48000 trees can be used to make 2800 tons of paper D.It is never too late to plant trees for paper .【小题5】Which is the best title (标题)of the passage ?A.Saving PaperB.The history of PaperC.Cotton Handkerchiefs Back AgainD.CaiLun , the Great Inventor
来源:2013届福建省泉州一中九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:选词填空
根据短文内容选择方框内的单词,并用其正确的形式填入空白处,使补全后的短文意思通顺,语法正确,结构完整。I think it is easy to live a low carbon life if you want to make our life better. Here are some _____【小题1】____ of advice: Travel by bus, bike or on foot as much as possible and ask our parents to drive as little as possible.Plant trees as many as you can. Trees can help to make the air cooler in summer. ___【小题2】____ the lights if it isn’t necessary to keep them on.Don’t waste the water, oil, _____【小题3】___ etc. Of course, there are many __【小题4】______ things we can do in our daily life. After all, the earth is our common home. If everyone _____【小题5】____ small changes, we can make a difference.
来源:2011年湖北省宜昌市中考英语试卷
题型:完型填空
We have always been warned of the
dangers of forest fires. They cause _____ 85 _____ to a forest. They kill many
plants and animals in an eco-system, which is a group of living things and
their environment. But have you ever heard of a forest fire that can be
_____86_____& for a forest? People start some of the fires with a special
reason to actually do good to the eco-system.
In fact, fires are a natural part
of any eco-system. Without fires, the oldest and largest trees would stop
sunlight from reaching the forest floor. Fires can _____87_____ some of these
old trees. When the trees die, they provide something good for the earth. New
trees can grow strong and healthy in their place.
Some trees even need fires to
grow. These trees hold their seeds (种子) inside. Heat from a fire allows the coat of
the seeds to open up. Then the seeds fall to the ground and have the
_____88____ to grow/
Scientist, who know about nature’s needs, start some of these fires, called controlled burns. A
fire is started and kept under control. This way, the fire does not spread out
of the area or _____89_____ a after forest fires, they can go hungry
_____90_____ their food has been damaged in the fire. Small, controlled fires
mean than animals will not have to move far to find food. After some time,
small plants begin to grow. Animals return soon after the plants return. This
_____91_____& makes an eco-system.
So the next time you hear about a
forest fire, think about the good as well as the bad. It may take a new
eco-system a while to return, but it will likely come back stronger and
healthier than ever.
1.A) illness&&&& B)
difficulty&&&&& C)
damage&&&&&& D) flood
2. A) helpful&&& B)
powerful&&&&& C)
harmful&&&&&& D) awful
3. A) take the place of&&&
B)& get ready for&&&& C)& be bad
for&&&&& D) get rid of
4.A) time&&&&&&
B) water&&&&&& C)
chance&&&&&& D) skill
5.A) discover&&& B)
cover&&&&&& C)
but&&&&&&&&& D) waste
6. A) because&&& B)
although&&&&& C)
but&&&&&&&& D) so
7.A) almost&&&&
B) again&&&&&&& C)
never&&&&& D) even
来源:2013届常熟市初一上学期期末考试英语试题
&&&&&&&& Forests
have always been useful and important to men who make use of them in many ways.
Every day trees are serving man everywhere. Trees supply man with fruits and
building materials in the form of wood. Without trees it would be impossible to
build houses, boats, bridges and so on. Furniture such as desks, chairs and
beds is made of wood. Trees can stop man from the terrible heat. They’re also
useful in preventing(阻止) good and rich top soil from being washed away during heavy rains.
If there were no forests, heavy rains would wash away the rich surface(表层) soil that is so important to
plants. The result is that the land will become a desert. There are plenty of
desert areas in the world. A long time ago these desert areas used to be very
rich areas, but men in the past had no enough knowledge about science of
nature, and they cut down too many trees in the area where they lived and never
planted new ones. By and by, the rich surface soil was blown and washed away by
strong winds and heavy rains. In the end the rich land changed into useless
deserts where nothing could grow.
根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。
1.Trees are not serving man everywhere.
2.Without trees it would be possible to
build houses, boats, bridges and so on.
3.Trees can stop man from the terrible
heat.
4.There are few desert areas in the world.
5.In
the end the rich land changed into useless deserts where nothing could grow.英语造句mind doing sth,right away,get out,get up,put on,wash the dishes,turn down,help sb.with sth,can't stand,like doing sth.,wait in line,get annoyed,all the time,in the future,It is best to do sth.,in public,see sb.doing sth.,one of+adj,put out,be careful,in the world,pick sth.up,简洁 准确
1、I mind smoking in public.我介意在公共场合吸烟.2、I will go to sleep right away.我马上去睡觉.3、Will they get out the book?他们将出版这本书吗?4、I get up at six o'clock.我在六点起床.5、Please put on the dress.请穿上这条裙子.6、I never wash the dishes.我从不洗碗.7、Can you turn down the TV?你能把电视声音调小吗?8、My teacher help me with my English.我的老师帮助我的英语.9、I can't stand you.我不能忍受你.10、I like drinking milk.我喜欢喝牛奶.11、Please wait in line.请排队.12、My sister gets annoyed.我的姐姐生气了.13、I follow you all the time.我一直跟着你.14、I want to be a teacher in the future.我将来想当一名老师.15、It is best to do your homework.写作业最好.16、Don't smoke in public.不要在公共场合吸烟.17、I see the boys playing football.我看到这些男孩踢足球.18、He is one of the best teachers in our school.他是我们学校最好的老师之一.19、Put out the fire!熄灭火!20、Be careful!It’s dangerous!小心!那危险!21、She's the best in the world!她是世界上最棒的!22、Please pick me up.请搭载我.好累噢,一定要选我啊!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Do you mind opening the window?你不介意把窗子打开吧?I need an ambulance right away.我立刻需要一部救护车。You work too hard!You should get out a bit more!你工作太辛苦了!你应该多出去活动活动!Father is much bett...
扫描下载二维码您要找的是不是:
n. 洗涤;洗的衣服;化妆水;冲积物 | vt....
抱歉,没有找到与您查询的"wash+the+village+away"相符的字词。
请查看输入的字词是否有错误
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖