阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢每天下午三点半开始有一至两小时的课外活动。用英语怎么翻译。
每天下午三点半开始有一至两小时的课外活动。用英语怎么翻译。
不区分大小写匿名
假如你的美国必有TOM给你写信,想了解你校中学生的课外活动,请根据下列提示,写一篇120词左右的短信。1 每天下午三点半开始有一至两小时的课外活动2 有很多兴趣小组,数学、计算机、科学、英语、歌舞等,还有乐队和很多体育运动队,学生可根据个人爱好参加3 学生们每天都参加活动,最喜欢的活动是球类活动,大家过的很愉快4 越来越多的学生参加英语角,因为这对英语学习很有好处。拜托了!我英语很差、
&每天下午三点半开始有一至两小时的课外活动。
There is one to two hours of extracurricular activities after 3pm every day.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语翻译“地球一小时”活动于2007年始于悉尼到2009年已有约90多个国家4000多个城市,10亿人参加.每年3月的最后一个星期六,当地时间晚上8:30~9:30都会熄灯,目的是为了提高人们的环保意识,应对气候变化.人们总是_百度作业帮
英语翻译“地球一小时”活动于2007年始于悉尼到2009年已有约90多个国家4000多个城市,10亿人参加.每年3月的最后一个星期六,当地时间晚上8:30~9:30都会熄灯,目的是为了提高人们的环保意识,应对气候变化.人们总是这样,只有失去了才会懂得珍惜,虽然它把一部分的能量节约了下来,但我们的地球仍旧在被破坏,环境污染日益严重,能源日益减少……"Earth Hour" campaign started in Sydney in 2007 to 2009 has been more than 90 countries,some more than 4000 cities,one billion people.In March last year on a Saturday,8:30 9:30 pm local time will be lights out in order to raise the environmental awareness of climate change.It is always the case,only to lose the will to cherish,even though part of it down to save energy,but we are still in the Earth's destruction,the increasingly serious environmental pollution,dwindling energy resources ......这是在线翻译的结果,不要一样的!
我给你翻译吧'1hr on the earth' This event began in Sydney from 2007 to 2009.It has approximately 90 countries upto 4000 cities involved in.On the last saturday in March of each year,there is a lights out from 8:30-9:30 for improve ppls' environmental consciousness so that we could handle the change from climate.Ppl will always like this that they never know the worth of till the well is dry.Although we saved part of our enegy from it,still,our earth will keep sufferring from the destroy.evironmental pollution is getting worse n the enegy become less day after day除了失去了才懂的珍稀是来自于dict,非口头翻译.剩下的都是我翻译的
I increase the city that is several places of promise
4000 in the nation which is several places of 90 that I am active in 2007 in 2009 as for "one hour of the earth" and originate in Sydney, and the...
"Earth Hour" campaign started in Sydney in 2007 to 2009 has been more than 90 countries, some more than 4000 cities, one billion people. In March last year on a Saturday, 8:30 ~ 9:30 pm local time wil...
高三的作文吗 我可写过
我高三刚毕业
哈哈 努力吧 别总想着在网上找篇文章应付啊 要自己写 这样才有帮助,有提高我习惯每天看一小时书用英语怎么翻译_百度作业帮
我习惯每天看一小时书用英语怎么翻译
I am used to look an hour books every day我习惯每天看一个小时的书
I am used to read an hour books every day
I used to see the books for an hour every day。我习惯每天看一小时书求采纳,谢谢
My habit is reading bookes one hour every day.
I am used to reading bookes for one hour every day.
I am used to reading for one hour everyday
I used to read English books for an hour every day
I every day
I was used to reading bookes one hour every day.对我们来说每天练习做课外活动是有趣的。翻译。It is fun_百度知道
对我们来说每天练习做课外活动是有趣的。翻译。It is fun
对我们来说每天练习做课外活动是有趣的。翻译。It is fun
every day.
提问者采纳
It is fun for us to do after class activities every day.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
It is fun to practice extra-curricular activities every day.
保证准确,望采纳
for us do curriculum activities
itisintrerstingforustopracticeplayingsportseveryday
practise every day for us to do extracurricilar activity
课外活动的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 每天跑步一小时 的文章

随机推荐