地道的英语英国学生 VS 高考英语,谁会赢?

|||||||||||||
||||||||||||
·····
网站投稿: 网站管理员邮箱:
给新东方网提建议:邮箱【地道英语】真闹心!
节目介绍:你知道英国人怎样讲英语吗?“地道英语”,新词新义,原汁原味。
全文听写,每个角色另起一行写内容,英式拼法
本集介绍:Jennifer's stuck on a video game. It's doing her head in! But can Li help, or will she make the situation worse?
The English We Speak
BBC Learning English
The English We Speak
From BBC Learning English
Hello and welcome to The English We Speak from BBC Learning English. My name is Jennifer and Li is with me here in the studio.
Hello everyone. What have you been doing this morning, Jen?
Oh I've been playing on this great new game on my smartphone. It's a puzzle where you have to find matching pictures of fruit. Now it sounds easy, but it's really really addictive.
I love puzzles like this especially when they're really addictive. Can I have a go?
Yes, you can. In fact, I'm stuck on level 33. I can't complete it at all. Why don't you see if you can do it for me? It's doing my head in!
OK, give it to me and I'll see what I can do. Jen said that the computer game is 'doing her head in'. If something is 'doing your head in', it means it is frustrating or annoying.
It's a phrase which is often used by young people, it's a slang phrase. Let's hear some examples of how you might use it:
Can you please turn that music down? It's so loud and it's really doing my head in!
I've done all my maths homework except question two. I can't work out the answer and it's really doing my head in.
I hate it when people drop litter in the street.It does my head in to see so much rubbish everywhere.
So the computer game is doing my head in because I find it difficult. It's frustrating.
You can also say that people are doing your head in, if they annoy you in some way.
I don't want to invite Sonia to the Christmas party. She gossips all the time. She really does my head in.
So 'doing your head in' is a really useful phrase to know, wouldn't you agree, Li?
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
Li, I said: 'doing your head in is a really useful phrase'.
Hang on.Hang on. If I can just match these pictures.Yes!Level 34!
Li, it's been five hours. I need my phone back now.
But I'm on level 79.Just let me get to level 80 and I'll give it back to you.
Oh Li, you're really doing my head in. Join us again for another edition of The English We Speak from BBC Learning English. Bye.
The English We Speak
全文听写,每个角色另起一行写内容,英式拼法
本集介绍:Jennifer's stuck on a video game. It's
http://i1./topic/091231_tingli8211.png
更多2014年高考真题文章推荐
&1360学币\n
&1020学币\n
&1520学币\n
&699学币\n
&825学币\n
&858学币\n
&1100学币\n
&1881学币\n
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&【地道英语】彻夜未眠
Are you as tired as Neil or Feifei today?
全文听写,每个角色另起一行写内容,英式拼法
本集介绍:Neil had a crying child in his room and Feifei had a mosquito in hers. That's why neither of them has slept a wink. Listen to this episode of The English We Speak to learn more about this phrase.
I believe this is a very useful phrase to many of us including me,so let's enjoy today's episode and take a rest~
The English We Speak
The English We Speak
Welcome to The English We Speak with me,a very tired Neil and Feifei.
Hi, I'm Feifei.
Oh, Feifei, I'm so tired.
Me too. The kids?
Ah, the kids kept me awake all night. As soon as one of them went back to sleep, the other one started screaming.Oh,what's your excuse?
A mosquito.
A mosquito?
Yes, there was a mosquito in my room. Every time I turned the light off and tried to go to sleep I heard buzzing in my ear. I haven't slept a wink.
And I haven't slept a wink either! A wink is when you close and open one of your eyes very quickly once usually to show friendliness or that you are having a joke with someone. It's also a verb to wink.
So, if you say 'I haven't slept a wink' it means that you've had so little sleep, your eye didn't even close once.
That's right. It's an exaggeration. Here are some examples:
You look terrible. What's the matter?
Argh.I haven't slept a wink. It was a really bad idea to move to a flat next to a pub.
How about a trip to the cinema tonight?
Sorry I can't. I haven't slept a wink. There were cats outside fighting all night.
So, we can use 'I haven't slept a wink' to say that we are very tired because we haven't had much sleep. I can't wait to get home tonight and just jump into bed.Argh I don't know how I'm going to get through the rest of this programme, let alone the rest of the day.
Me neither.
Nice and quiet in here, though, isn't it?
Do you think anyone would notice if we just...
Oh.That's a great idea! I'll just put these two chairs together.
And I'll rest my head on this desk and...
Argh! Kids! Mosquitos! Is there anywhere to sleep? Argh!
The English We Speak
From the BBC
Are you as tired as Neil or Feifei today?
全文听写,每个角色另起一行写内容,英式拼法
http://i1./topic/091231_tingli8211.png
更多2014年高考真题文章推荐
&1360学币\n
&1020学币\n
&1520学币\n
&699学币\n
&825学币\n
&858学币\n
&1100学币\n
&1881学币\n