组织者之一,可爱用英语怎么写写

其中之一个英文怎么写
沪江词库精选其中之一个英文怎么写、用英语怎么说及英语单词怎么写、用其中之一个造句等信息
英文翻译: ones
Three Rams Bringing Bliss is one popular auspicious design among the Chinese people.
“三羊开泰”是中国民间常见的吉祥图案。
One, Taipei, one way.
台北单程票一张。
One that is exotic.
外国人或事物
To have as one wishes
B be at one
与..一致;同意
At one scoop
一举,一下
No one was at the party.
没有人参加晚会。
This is Volume One.
这是第一卷。
The parade is on.
游行在进行
One that is indispensable.
绝对必要的人或事物
英文翻译推荐
2014其中之一个英文怎么写由沪江网提供。当前位置: &
求翻译:为激发大家学习英语的兴趣,提高英语表达能力,我计划组织一场英语晚会是什么意思?
为激发大家学习英语的兴趣,提高英语表达能力,我计划组织一场英语晚会
问题补充:
To arouse interest in learning English to improve English skills, I plan to organize a party of English
To stimulate interest in learning English, and improve the English communication skills, and I plan to organize an English evening
In order to stimulate everybody study English the interest, sharpens English power of expression, I plan organize an English party
To stimulate interest in learning English and improve English skills, I planned to organize an English evening
To stimulate interest in learning English and improve English skills, I planned to organize an English evening
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!怎么写邀请函——十二类便条式应用文写作点评之一
②接受邀请
April 20, 2010
Dear Amelia,
It&s so kind of you to invite me to the dinner party, I would like to come. I will go to the place right after I finish my work at about 5 p.m. this evening. (如果宴会是办在家里的话:I shall be very happy to call at your house right after I finish my work at 6:30 this evening.) Thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
点评:由于对方使用了正式的邀请格式,因此回复时也理应采用正式的确认信函格式。
主要思路是:感谢对方的邀请&&明确告知对方自己愿意参加&&明确通知对方自己能够到达的时间(或者确认见面地点)&&再次感谢对方的邀请
③拒绝邀请
April 20, 2010
Dear Amelia,
It&s so kind of you to invite me to the dinner party, I would like to go but there is a meeting I have to attend the same evening, please give my best regards to them all and I hope my absence will not cause you any serious inconvenience, have fun.
点评:拒绝时注意语言的委婉。
本类的主要思路是:感谢对方的邀请&&自己由于什么原因不能出席&&表示遗憾&&祝福活动取得成功(或者对方和别的同伴玩得开心;或者尝试改约其他时间)等。
邀请函也称请柬、请帖,有正式和非正式两种。考试常常涉及的邀请函主要为非正式的,就是常说的邀请信或邀请条,多用于亲戚朋友之间。本文提供6种与邀请函相关的应用文书写范文及详细点评,希望对大家有所帮助。
http://i1./topic/zuowenfanwen5309.png
更多背单词软件文章推荐
&1360学币\n
&1020学币\n
&1520学币\n
&699学币\n
&825学币\n
&858学币\n
&1100学币\n
&1881学币\n
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&加急英文作文 假如你是李华,是世界经济论坛的组织者之一,写信邀请HUNFFMAN参加本次论_百度知道
加急英文作文 假如你是李华,是世界经济论坛的组织者之一,写信邀请HUNFFMAN参加本次论
英文作文 假如你是李华,是世界经济论坛的组织者之一,写信邀请HUNFFMAN参加本次论坛,请他做一小时的演讲并回答问题,希望尽快回复,会议地点 北京国家科技园。谢谢诸位大虾!!加急 送分
会义时间:日至12日
提问者采纳
Dear Humffman:This is Hua Li。I am one of the Organizers of World Economic Forum. We sincerely invite you to come our Forum and we hope you can give us a one-hour speech and answer some questions for audiences at Beijing National Science and Technology Park at April 11,2013. That is a very nice pleasure if you could attend.I am looking forward to hear from you.Yours sincerely,Hua Li.
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Dear Humffman:This is Hua Li, one of the Organizers of World Economic Forum. We sincerely invite you to give a one-hour speech and answer some questions for audiences at Beijing National Science and Technology Park at 12nd of April 2013. We would be very pleased if you could attend.Hope hear from you soon.Yours sincerely,Hua Li.
英文作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 国庆节用英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐