肯定句的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
That is your computer
That is your computer.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1、Is this your mother?(改为肯定句)2、Is Mary your sister?(改为否定句)3、this,his,is,daughter?(连词成句)4、Those are my cousins.(改为一般问句)5、This is my sister.(改为复数)6、Those are books.(改_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1、Is this your mother?(改为肯定句)2、Is Mary your sister?(改为否定句)3、this,his,is,daughter?(连词成句)4、Those are my cousins.(改为一般问句)5、This is my sister.(改为复数)6、Those are books.(改
1、Is this your mother?(改为肯定句)2、Is Mary your sister?(改为否定句)3、this,his,is,daughter?(连词成句)4、Those are my cousins.(改为一般问句)5、This is my sister.(改为复数)6、Those are books.(改为单数)7、Jim,are,my,Tom,brothers,and.(连词成句)
This is my mother.Mary isn't my sister.Is this his daughter.Are those your cousins?These are my sisters.That is book.Jim and Tom are my brothers.
1、 This Is my mother.2、 Mary is
my sister.3、 Is this his daughter?4、 Are those your cousins.5、 Those
are my sisters.6、That is
book.7、Jim and Tom are
1 This is your mother.2 Mary is not your sister.3 This is his daughter.4 Are those your cousins?5 These are my sisters.6 That is a book.7 Jim and Ton are my brothers.
This is your mother。Mary is not your mother。Is this his daughter。Are those your cousins?These are my sistersThat is a bookJim and Tom are my brothers。
1.this is your mother.2.mary is your sister.theruleriswhite改为肯定句_百度知道
theruleriswhite改为肯定句
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
the ruler is white.就是肯定句啊,同学~
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问这几题怎么做将下列肯定句改为否定句,否定句改为肯定句I have got some toy bears.bejing is the capital of china.l am 15 years old.there is some juice in the bottie,l didn't watch TV yesterday.l can 't swim.l did't go to the_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请问这几题怎么做将下列肯定句改为否定句,否定句改为肯定句I have got some toy bears.bejing is the capital of china.l am 15 years old.there is some juice in the bottie,l didn't watch TV yesterday.l can 't swim.l did't go to the
请问这几题怎么做将下列肯定句改为否定句,否定句改为肯定句I have got some toy bears.bejing is the capital of china.l am 15 years old.there is some juice in the bottie,l didn't watch TV yesterday.l can 't swim.l did't go to the park yesterday.she went to school.they are my parents.he doesn't like durians.各位拜托了,不要给我扯东扯西的,我是真心不会啊句号之后是下一题,请各位快点,在明天六点半之前
I have not got any toy bears.bejing is not the capital of china.l am not 15 years old.there is not any juice in the bottie,l watched TV yesterday.l can swim.l went to the park yesterday.she did not go to school.they are not my parents.he likes durians
1、5+3+2=10六(1)班送出:200×3×5/10=300(只)六(2)班送出:200×3×3/10=180(只)六(3)班送出:200×3×2/10=120(只)2、×7/20=2860(顶) 3、2/5÷(1+2/5)×3/10=3/351-21/50=29/501÷(1+2/5)×29/5...
什么意思?看不懂

我要回帖

更多关于 肯定句改双重否定句 的文章

随机推荐