求人帮我写一篇英语作文,急阿!某英文报社开展征文活动,主题是MY city in 100 years
.请你根据下面提示写一篇70词左右的短文向报社投稿。 提示信息:more
buildings,because…;fewer schools,because_百度作业帮
buildings,because…;fewer schools,because
buildings,because…;fewer schools,because…;fewer people,because…;fewer cars,because…;less pollution,because…;
以上为提示。
请接续着写there will be many changes in my city.___…
MY CITY 100 YEAR My city will be have No.100 birthday now. Now, my city has some issue. As the lifeimproving day-by-day, population grown, more and more family buy them car,<b...某英语报社举办以“My Pocket Money 为主题的征文活动,请你根据以下要点写一篇英语1.零用钱是如何得到的(如父母给的或打工等) 2.零用钱是如何使用的._百度作业帮
某英语报社举办以“My Pocket Money 为主题的征文活动,请你根据以下要点写一篇英语1.零用钱是如何得到的(如父母给的或打工等) 2.零用钱是如何使用的.
某英语报社举办以“My Pocket Money 为主题的征文活动,请你根据以下要点写一篇英语1.零用钱是如何得到的(如父母给的或打工等) 2.零用钱是如何使用的.
My pocket moneyIn my childhood,when I was in middle school,my dad and mom often gave me some money to buy some snacks,icecream,Macdonald,KFC,etc.In spring festival,my parents and family relatives gave me Red packet.In the begining,I gave these to my parents,they would help me save them to buy clothes,books,etc.When I grew up a bit,my parents asked me to save money by myself,I felt very happy as I could use money freely.I felt I grew up.In my childhood,it was not common to work in spare time or to be a parttimer.It was just one time to be a promoter when I studied in university.But it was very impressive,and I earned 40 yuan I remembered.My suggestion is for the younger generation that saving your pocket money and working in spare time.Save some money,spend some money for yourself like books,food,clothes.Spend some for your parents as they raised you to be a grownup.If I were a child again,I would make good use of my pocket money.Think about it,have your own opinions and voices.Don't waste it.2013中考英语作文七大类范文(1)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2013中考英语作文七大类范文(1)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢某英语杂志社正在举行征稿活动,主题为“梦想点亮人生(Dream Lighten Life)”。请你用英语写一篇小短文,向该杂志社投搞。要点如下:1.你的梦想是什么;2.阐述拥有梦想如何点亮人生,_百度作业帮
某英语杂志社正在举行征稿活动,主题为“梦想点亮人生(Dream Lighten Life)”。请你用英语写一篇小短文,向该杂志社投搞。要点如下:1.你的梦想是什么;2.阐述拥有梦想如何点亮人生,
某英语杂志社正在举行征稿活动,主题为“梦想点亮人生(Dream Lighten Life)”。请你用英语写一篇小短文,向该杂志社投搞。要点如下:1.你的梦想是什么;2.阐述拥有梦想如何点亮人生,使你的生活变得不同;3.你认为实现梦想需要什么。注意:词数80----120;不能使用个人具实姓名和学校名称。
One possible version:Dreams Lighten LifeDreams can make us powerful and different. It is good to make an effort to make our dreams comc true.I have been dreaming of becoming a doctor since childhood. Each time I see someone suffering from a disease, I feel sympathy for them. Also. I really admire doctors, for they can help patients by using their professional knowledge. I know if I want to become a doctor. I need to master the essential medical knowledge and accumulate a great deal of experience. Keeping this dreain in mind. I need to take action to realize it. As a middle school student. I know I should work hard right now to master some basic knowledge and try my best to enter a good medical university. This is how my dream can lighten my life. Now I have a goal to fight for! My life has become completely different.Admittedly, it is not easy to realize our dreams. I think the most important thing is that we stick to them and never give up. Apart from this, we should also use the right method.
本文是一篇给出了简单汉语提示的作文。每个人都有梦想,把梦想写出来并写出梦想的作用。这符合中学生的实际,让每个人都有话可写。成文时应注意以下几点:1.文章内容齐全:(1)你的梦想是什么;(2)阐述拥有梦想如何点亮人生,使你的生活变得不同;(3)你认为实现梦想需要什么。2.人称:以第一人称为主;3.时态:一般现在时;4.注意使用一些高级词汇、短语和句型,以提高文章的档次;5恰当使用一些连词和插入语,使文章表达自然、流畅。

我要回帖

更多关于 the future of house 的文章

随机推荐