开头是crazy people are crazy的歌

99+条站内信
1条系统消息
分类:RAP/说唱&HIP-HOP&&
专辑:单曲
大小:8.77M
上传时间: 15:16:00
好久都没有录歌了!找黑哥哥学了好久的rap!!我终于是个会念rap的人了!Kesha是女神!超喜欢这首歌一直想录然后一直念不好rap 每天听班上黑哥哥念我终于也能念了2333录的时候感冒还没完全好所以有鼻音泥萌不要嫌弃我QwQ谢谢:马上就要期末了大家加油!考试和paper太多要圣诞节以后才能填坑了TAAAT
Crazy KidsHello, wherever you areAre you dancing on the dance floor or drinking by the bar?Tonight we do it big, and shine like starsAnd we don't give a **** 'cause that's just who we areAnd we are, we are, we are, we are, we areThe crazy kids, them crazy, them crazy kidsAnd we are, we are, we are, we are, we areThe crazy kids, we are theWe are the crazy peopleI see ya in the club showin' Ke$ha loveAin't trippin' on them bitches that be hatin'Catch a dub, chuckin' deucesYa'll hatin's uselessIt's such a nuisanceYa'll chickens keep your two centsAnd keep your dollars, keep your lootI'm fresher than that GucciThem boys, they want my coochieI say no, I'm no hoochieYour home girl hatin', I say who she?Ke$ha don't give two ****sI came to start that ruckusAnd ya wanna party with us'Cause we crazy mother****ersHello, wherever you areAre you dancing on the dance floor or drinking by the bar?Tonight we do it big, and shine like starsAnd we don't give a **** 'cause that's just who we areAnd we are, we are, we are, we are, we areThe crazy kids, them crazy, them crazy kidsAnd we are, we are, we are, we are, we areThe crazy kids, we are theWe are the crazy peopleYou see us in the place trippin' off the bassD-D-DJ rock a beat, make the ****er shakeLike an earthquake, like an earthquakeBooty popAll my shorties on the dance floor, make your hearts stopStop your CardiacSippin' Cognac in the backTh-they ch-chasing my kitty catThey know my zodiacI'm no virgin or no VirgoI'm crazy, that's my word doeIt's Ke$ha in the casa, babyL-let's g-get locoHello, wherever you areAre you dancing on the dance floor or drinking by the bar?Tonight we do it big, and shine like starsAnd we don't give a **** 'cause that's just who we areAnd we are, we are, we are, we are, we areThe crazy kids, them crazy, them crazy kidsAnd we are, we are, we are, we are, we areThe crazy kids, we are theThis is all we got and then it's goneYou call us the crazy onesBut we gon' keep on dancin' 'til the dawn'Cause you know the party never endsAnd tomorrow we gonna do it againWe the ones that play hardWe live hard, we love hardWe light up the dark!Hello, wherever you areAre you dancing on the dance floor or drinking by the bar?Tonight we do it big, and shine like starsAnd we don't give a **** 'cause that's just who we areAnd we are, we are, we are, we are, we areThe crazy kids, them crazy, them crazy kidsAnd we are, we are, we are, we are, we areThe crazy kids, we are theWe are the crazy people
歌曲名:[RAP入] Crazy Kids
宣传地址:
扫描二维码即可下载该歌曲到手机
相关歌曲音乐人:Mc怪先生音乐人:苏雨沫。音乐人:╭★S.杉冶伽John Martyn Some People Are Crazy歌词Crazy People-Pitbull, Crazy PeopleMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Crazy People
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Sorry,此歌曲暂无歌词。
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜欢Crazy People的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
哈哈哈哈!终于找到了!
P 叔版 loca people 超赞
节奏很不错的一首歌,有兴趣的来听听,有可能适合你
兩位拉丁藝人攜手合作新單曲~~
板凳,大叔................
P叔又来了~~