该账号邮箱未验证,请后登录
请输入正确的密码!
记住登录状态
使用合作网站帐号登录 :
2016年5月雅思口语变题季part1新题答案:Sunny days
日14:55 来源:小站教育作者:小站雅思编辑
参与(18)
阅读(16215)
摘要:分享5月雅思口语变题季part 1新题关于Outdoor Activities话题的问题和答案,这个话题一共有4道题目,主要问到考生喜不喜欢晴天,晴天通常做什么,天气好的时候喜欢宅在家还是出去玩,以及你的家乡晴天多不多。来看完整答案!
5月变题季part 1部分关于晴天话题的一共是有4道新题.主要问到Do you like sunny days?;What do you like to do when it' s a sunny day?;Would you like to stay at home or go outside when the weather is great?;Are there many sunny days in your hometown?等4个问题,全部内容,一起来看全文!
1.Do you like sunny days?
Yes,well,It depends,I sweat a lot in sunny days ,but in winter ,it gives me a
warm feeling and put me in a good mood for the whole day .I really like the
feeling when seeing the sunshine through the window in winter .It is
fantastic!
看情况吧!夏天我会流很多汗,但在冬天,太阳给我温暖的感觉,让我一天都有好心情,我真的很喜欢在冬天透过窗户看到阳光的感觉,棒极了!
2.What do you like to do when it' s a sunny day?
Well ,on sunny day .I can do some outdoor activities such as swimming
,camping ,hiking or have a bbq with my friend in the park or even flying kite
with my little cousin .
晴天的时候,我可以做很多户外活动,像游泳,露营,远足或者和朋友在公园烧烤,甚至和我表弟放风筝。
3.Would you like to stay at home or go outside when the weather is great?
Personally, I prefer going outside. Especially in summer, I like to go to the
beach and I can swimming in the sea and lie down on the soft sand ,enjoying a
wonderful sunbath and the nice view of the sea and sky.
我个人更喜欢出去玩,特别是夏天,我喜欢去海滩,我可以在海里游泳,躺在柔软的沙子上,享受美好的阳光浴,观赏大海和天空美好的景象。
4.Are there many sunny days in your hometown?
The weather is quite extreme in my hometown, actually. I
in spring and
summer, there are many sunny days, and it’s scorching. While in autumn and
winter, it's always rainy and freezing cold.
我家乡的天气非常的极端。事实上,我是说春天和夏天,有很多的太阳天,非常热。而在秋冬天,天经常下雨,而且非常的冷。
特别声明:本文来自于小站教育【雅思口语】专栏,转载请以超链接形式标注本文出处,并附上此申明,否则将追究法律责任。
赢,就趁现在!小站赢+雅思/托福1对1 终极提分课程
为你升级而来~
春季抄底,错过不再!
看完这篇文章有何感觉?已经有18人表态,50%的人喜欢
雅思专题推荐
10天雅思知道热度排行
10天雅思知道点赞榜
的用户喜欢
的用户喜欢
的用户喜欢
的用户喜欢
的用户喜欢在线客服&&
该账号邮箱未验证,请后登录
请输入正确的密码!
记住登录状态
使用合作网站帐号登录 :
2017年1月雅思口语part1范文: Sunny days
日16:34 来源:小站整理
阅读(5544)
摘要:从今天起,小站雅思频道将陆续为大家带来1月口语变题季part1-3话题的范文内容,希望大家好好练习起来,取得好成绩。这里给大家带来part1范文:Sunny days(晴天).
part1往往被同学们认为是口语三部分中较容易的部分。实际的确如此,part1
的难度最低,话题贴近生活,在这一答题过程中更易于同学们进入口语对话状态。但对于英文基础较差的同学,雅思口语part1部分虽然简单但依旧会暴露出语法,用词等不足。今天这里为大家整理1月雅思口语part1
中关于Sunny days话题的答案。希望同学们有所学习。
1.Do you like sunny days?
Yes,well,It depends,I sweat a lot in sunny days ,but in winter ,it gives me a
warm feeling and put me in a good mood for the whole day .I really like the
feeling when seeing the sunshine through the window in winter .It is
fantastic!
2.What do you like to do when it' s a sunny day?
Well ,on sunny day .I can do some outdoor activities such as swimming
,camping ,hiking or have a bbq with my friend in the park or even flying kite
with my little cousin .
3.Would you like to stay at home or go outside when the weather is great?
Personally, I prefer going outside. Especially in summer, I like to go to the
beach and I can swimming in the sea and lie down on the soft sand ,enjoying a
wonderful sunbath and the nice view of the sea and sky.
4.Are there many sunny days in your hometown?
The weather is quite extreme in my hometown, actually. I
in spring and
summer, there are many sunny days, and it’s scorching. While in autumn and
winter, it's always rainy and freezing cold.
大家都在学
看完这篇文章有何感觉?已经有7人表态,43%的人喜欢
雅思专题推荐
10天雅思知道热度排行
10天雅思知道点赞榜
的用户喜欢
的用户喜欢
的用户喜欢
的用户喜欢
的用户喜欢2017 年 9-12 月雅思口语 part1 话题范文 :Sunshine/Sunny days 晴天-ZAKER新闻
与口语的新题旧恨,请在小站处一笔斩断。雅思口语 part1 话题范文:Sunshine/Sunny days ( 晴天 ) , 一共 4 个问题,全新话题,难度不小。温馨提醒:私人化的问题需要个性化的答案,背诵答案,下场往往很惨 ! 范文仅作参考,开口才是王道,祝高分。PS: 小站的雅思口语互练活动正在火热招募中,如果你想轻松找到一位志同道合的口语伙伴,1.Do you like sunny days?Yes,well,It depends,I sweat a lot in sunny days ,but in winter ,it gives me a warm feeling and put me in a good mood for the whole day .I really like the feeling when seeing the sunshine through the window in winter .It is fantastic!2.What do you like to do when it' s a sunny day?Well ,on sunny day .I can do some outdoor activities such as swimming ,camping ,hiking or have a bbq with my friend in the park or even flying kite with my little cousin .3.Would you like to stay at home or go outside when the weather is at?Personally, I prefer going outside. Especially in summer, I like to go to the beach and I can swimming in the sea and lie down on the soft sand ,enjoying a wonderful sunbath and the nice view of the sea and sky.4.Are there many sunny days in your hometown?The weather is quite extreme in my hometown, actually. I mean in spring and summer, there are many sunny days, and it ’ s scorching. While in autumn and winter, it's always rainy and freezing cold.关注微信公众号 " 考雅小站 ":——满满 IELTS 备考资料,一网打尽!
相关标签:
原网页已经由 ZAKER 转码排版
腾讯教育4小时前
中国幼儿教育网13小时前
留学百科52分钟前
腾讯教育3小时前
腾讯教育3小时前
中国会计视野5小时前
中国会计视野5小时前
腾讯教育5小时前
腾讯教育6小时前
腾讯教育7小时前
腾讯教育7小时前
留学小站7小时前
留学小站7小时前
留学小站7小时前
留学小站7小时前& “综合填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分1...”习题详情
156位同学学习过此题,做题成功率86.5%
综合填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10 分)阅读下面短文,根据短文大意和语境选择框格内词汇的正确形式填入空白处,每空只填一个单词,使补足后的短文意思通顺,结构完整。stay, hope, rainy, change, outside, snow,
with, go, place, muchIt is well known that the English go out with an umbrella or a raincoat. Why? Because the weather in Britain often &&&&【小题1】&&&&quickly. It is not very usual for the same kind of weather to【小题2】&&&&&long.Spring can be&&&&【小题3】&or windy. The weather is getting warmer and you can &&&&【小题4】&&&&&for more sunny days.In fact, there can be as &&&&【小题5】&&&&&sunshine in spring as in summer. Summer is the time for visitors to go to the seaside and other &&&&【小题6】&&&&of interest. The weather can be sunny and nice. People often &&&&【小题7】&&&&&out to have a walk or swim. During fall it is still nice to be &&&&【小题8】, too. Fall is a beautiful season &&&&【小题9】&&&&&trees in the woods and parks changing color. In winter, it gets colder. It might &&&&【小题10】&&&&, especially on high land and in the north. There are also very high winds in this season.changes&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-福建省龙岩市初三学业(升学)质量检查英语卷
分析与解答
习题“综合填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10 分)阅读下面短文,根据短文大意和语境选择框格内词汇的正确形式填入空白处,每空只填一个单词,使补足后的短文意思通顺,结构完整。stay, hope, rainy, ch...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】考查动词:因为英国的天气总是在变化:changes【小题1】考查连系动词:stay long保持很长时间【小题1】考查形容词:春天可能有雨或有风:rainy【小题1】考查词组:hope for盼望【小题1】考查形容词:春天可能和冬天有一样多的阳光:much【小题1】考查词组:places of interest名胜【小题1】考查词组:go out外出【小题1】考查副词:秋天在外面也很好:outside【小题1】考查with复合结构:with trees in the woods树林里有树【小题1】考查名词:冬天可能下雪。snow
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
综合填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10 分)阅读下面短文,根据短文大意和语境选择框格内词汇的正确形式填入空白处,每空只填一个单词,使补足后的短文意思通顺,结构完整。stay, hope, rain...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“综合填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分1...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“综合填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10 分)阅读下面短文,根据短文大意和语境选择框格内词汇的正确形式填入空白处,每空只填一个单词,使补足后的短文意思通顺,结构完整。stay, hope, rainy, change, outside, snow,
with, go, place, muchIt is well known that the English go out with an umbrella or a raincoat. Why? Because the weather in Britain often ____【小题1】____quickly. It is not very usual for the same kind of weather to【小题2】____long.Spring can be____【小题3】or windy. The weather is getting warmer and you can ____【小题4】____for more sunny days.In fact, there can be as ____【小题5】____sunshine in spring as in summer. Summer is the time for visitors to go to the seaside and other ____【小题6】____of interest. The weather can be sunny and nice. People often ____【小题7】____out to have a walk or swim. During fall it is still nice to be ____【小题8】, too. Fall is a beautiful season ____【小题9】____trees in the woods and parks changing color. In winter, it gets colder. It might ____【小题10】____, especially on high land and in the north. There are also very high winds in this season.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“综合填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10 分)阅读下面短文,根据短文大意和语境选择框格内词汇的正确形式填入空白处,每空只填一个单词,使补足后的短文意思通顺,结构完整。stay, hope, rainy, change, outside, snow,
with, go, place, muchIt is well known that the English go out with an umbrella or a raincoat. Why? Because the weather in Britain often ____【小题1】____quickly. It is not very usual for the same kind of weather to【小题2】____long.Spring can be____【小题3】or windy. The weather is getting warmer and you can ____【小题4】____for more sunny days.In fact, there can be as ____【小题5】____sunshine in spring as in summer. Summer is the time for visitors to go to the seaside and other ____【小题6】____of interest. The weather can be sunny and nice. People often ____【小题7】____out to have a walk or swim. During fall it is still nice to be ____【小题8】, too. Fall is a beautiful season ____【小题9】____trees in the woods and parks changing color. In winter, it gets colder. It might ____【小题10】____, especially on high land and in the north. There are also very high winds in this season.”相似的习题。雅思口语题库Part1话题范文-Sunny days_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
雅思口语题库Part1话题范文-Sunny days
用最科学、最有效、最优质的教学方式帮助全...|
总评分0.0|
&&点课台国际教育留学平台,为广大留学人士提供国内名师最优质的资料下载及免费雅思课程学习。
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 sunny day歌词 的文章