is ittake of your jackett改为复数句

连词成句 in what it English is thank is you right that all jacket my is this还有your is what name please问题里的第一个是 in what it English is 第二thank is you right that all 第三jacket my is this_作业帮
连词成句 in what it English is thank is you right that all jacket my is this还有your is what name please问题里的第一个是 in what it English is 第二thank is you right that all 第三jacket my is this
连词成句 in what it English is thank is you right that all jacket my is this还有your is what name please问题里的第一个是 in what it English is 第二thank is you right that all 第三jacket my is this
1.What is it in English?2.That is all right,thank you.3.This is my jacket.4.What is your name,please?
Is it an apple? What is this in English?
What is your name ,please?上面很乱
what is it in englishthank you ,that is all rightthis is my jacket what is your name,please
what is it in English?That is all right. Thank you.This is my jacket.What is your your name, please?
what is it in englishthat is all,thank youthis is my jacketwhat is your name,please
What is it in English ?Thank you.
That is all right.This is my jacket . what is your name please?希望对你有帮助
1. What is your name, please?2. What is it in English?3. Thank you.
4. That's all right.5. This is my jacket.
1.What is it in English?2.That is all right, thank you.3.This is my jacket.4.What is your name, please?
what is your name please what is right
in English? is
this my jacket ? is it
?thank you
What is it in English ?Thank you,that is all right.This is my jacket .What is your name please?岚山区中楼二中英语一轮复习七年级上Units_1-12学案(新目标)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
岚山区中楼二中英语一轮复习七年级上Units_1-12学案(新目标)
中​考​英​语​一​轮​复​习​学​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢very cold outside.here is your jacket.( )before you go out.A.put it on B.put on it C.put on jacket 介词填空their ideas are different( )ours.Mary could play the piano ( )the age of 6.The world is short( )water now.We must save it._作业帮
very cold outside.here is your jacket.( )before you go out.A.put it on B.put on it C.put on jacket 介词填空their ideas are different( )ours.Mary could play the piano ( )the age of 6.The world is short( )water now.We must save it.
very cold outside.here is your jacket.( )before you go out.A.put it on B.put on it C.put on jacket 介词填空their ideas are different( )ours.Mary could play the piano ( )the age of 6.The world is short( )water now.We must save it.
Afrom atfor
你好,很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题,这道题的正确答案应该为:1 How long does it take you to run one kilometer? It takes me about ten minutes to run one kilometer.2 How long does it take you to take a shower?It t...
。。。。童鞋你就为了赚点经验吗Unit3 Isthis有人pencil?复习课_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
Unit3 Isthis有人pencil?复习课
教​师​复​习​时​使​用​,​从​词​,​词​组​,​句​子​以​及​语​法​进​行​复​习​的​,​比​较​全​面​的​,​并​带​有​巩​固​练​习
大小:1.46MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢This is her mother改为一般疑问句it is an orange该为否定句is that your jacket?做肯定回答my name is Tina改为一般疑问句i am Nick改为一般疑问句this is {a white cup}对括号部分提问_作业帮
This is her mother改为一般疑问句it is an orange该为否定句is that your jacket?做肯定回答my name is Tina改为一般疑问句i am Nick改为一般疑问句this is {a white cup}对括号部分提问
This is her mother改为一般疑问句it is an orange该为否定句is that your jacket?做肯定回答my name is Tina改为一般疑问句i am Nick改为一般疑问句this is {a white cup}对括号部分提问
Is this her mother ? it
orange该为否定句- It isn't an orangeis
jacket?做肯定回答 - Yes, it is.my
Tina改为一般疑问句 - Is your name Tina ?i
Nick改为一般疑问句
- Are you Nick ?this
cup}对括号部分提问 - What is this ?
祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*) 不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
Is this her mother ? it
jacket?做肯定回答: Yes, it is .my
Tina改为一般疑问句--- Is your name Tina?i
Nick改为一般疑问句:
Are you Nick ?this
cup}对括号部分提问:
What is this ?
is this her mother? It isn't an orange.Yes, it is. Is your name Tina? Are you Nick? What's this?
Who is this?这是谁
this her mother?
Is this her mother?No, it isn't./ Yes, it is.希望对你有帮助哦~
一般疑问句是把Be动词往前提,Be动词有am,is,are.This is her mother改为一般疑问句:Is this her mother?末尾问号莫忘记。
is this her mother

我要回帖

更多关于 jacket的复数 的文章

随机推荐