高中英语作文字数,字数不限

求:有关国际情怀的英语作文,字数不限,越多越好
My Pleasant TripMy pleasant Trip I had a very pleasant trip climbing Taishan Mountain last month.There were 10 of us.We took the bus and start climbing at about 10AM.We were talking and laughing all along the road,people sharing their food and drink,taking pictures.We spent 6 hours up and down.记一次记忆中愉快的旅行我最愉快的一次旅行是上个月去爬泰山.我们一行10人,我们坐公共汽车到那后早上10点开始爬山.一路上,我们有说有笑.大家一起分享自己的食物的同时还拍照留影.经过6小时,我们完成了登顶并返回.精锐一对一辅导
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求英语作文 字数不限 表达清楚即可。急!_百度知道
求英语作文 字数不限 表达清楚即可。急!
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁五篇初二水平的英语作文 字数不限 但不能太少 内容是太不限 好背的就行 要背诵范文我找不到好的
1.Last summer my parents and I went to Beidaihe.It was sunny and hot that day.My dad drove a car and it took us about three hours to get to the beach.There were thousands of people on the beach and in...
为您推荐:
1、我的暑假(My Summer Vacation)Summertime is the besttime of the year.There is no school for monthsI get to do what I want.With no tests no homework,I'm as free as a bird. I do many things during...
自己写老师的作业
要背诵范文
我找不到好的那你去英语网站上找,就不信找不到好的1、我的暑假(My Summer Vacation)
Summertime is the besttime of the year.There is no school for monthsI get to do what I want.With no tests no homework,I'm as free a...
那你去英语网站上找,就不信找不到好的1、我的暑假(My Summer Vacation)
Summertime is the besttime of the year.There is no school for monthsI get to do what I want.With no tests no homework,I'm as free as a bird.
I do many things during the summer vacation.I relax by reading books watching TV.I also hang out with my friends travel with my family.However,I don't play in summer.I take advantage of the free time to learn more.For example,last summer I learned to swim.This summer I might study computers or English.Summer vacation flies by fast,so it's important to do as as you can.
2、我的暑假打工经历(A Part-time Job)
This summer vacation I got a part-time job in a snack bar. At the beginning, I couldn't do well at all often made mistakes. I was very low-spirited,father mother encouraged me a lot. So I began to try my best. Gradually, I could do a very good job. I felt very excited when I received my pay for the first time. I already made up my mind to find another part-time job in this winter vacation. I believe I can do better next time.
扫描下载二维码英语作文,字数不限&
裁决小沫毰y
把你喜欢的书说出来,并说说它的好处,给你的启发.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语作文字数 的文章

随机推荐