谁能翻译这句话:good night. dearanddear friends 海贼王! nice dream! ]

38 Sweet Good Morning Text Messages for Girlfriend |
38 Sweet Good Morning Text Messages for Girlfriend
With over 54 million single individuals in the United States, more than 5.5 million of them use dating services to meet the right one. More than 30 million couples have found their spouses and long term partners through the internet. Rather you are close or far away, sending a special good morning text message to your girlfriend can make all the difference to the start of their day.
A morning text does not simply mean, “Good morning.” Rather, it comes with the silent loving message, “I think of you when I wake up.”
Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for. Good morning sweetheart.
Did you feel a little warm in the morning? I sent you a couple of hugs in my thoughts.
Every day you make me feel something that words can never express.
Every morning I wake up to my life’s biggest truth – my love for you.
Every morning I wake up to realize that I am dating the Princess from my Fairytale.
Every morning reminds me of all the wrong dreams I had been chasing all my life until I found the right one – YOU. Good morning.
From morning’s first light to evening’s last star, always remember how special you are.
Get up my dear sleeping be beauty and spread the love and charm all around. Have a wonderful day. Good morning my lovely.
Good morning my dear. Morning tip: You really do not need any makeup. You will be messing with perfection.
Good morning to the girl who makes me feel like this world is really worth ditching my bed for.
Happiness, trouble, success, disappointment or failure – I don’t know what’s in store for the day, but I know everything will be fine as long as I have you in my arms.
I am sipping hot coffee, looking outside my apartment window at the beautiful misty morning and all I can think about is YOU.
I am tanning being around you, simply because you are so hot.
I don’t care whether the sun rises or not, my morning starts only after I text my girl who I love a lot.
I hate to wake up because it takes me away from all the dreams I was having about you last night.
I must be the luckiest guy alive because every day I meet the girl who I say in my dreams the previous night. Good morning.
I spent the night dreaming about you. Now I want to spend the day looking at you, hugging you, kissing you and cuddling with you until I can go back to dreaming about you.
I want every morning of mine to begin with seeing my girlfriend smile. Because she looks so beautiful when she does.
I want to be the only guy to be in your heart, because you are the only girl in mine – now and forever. I love you.
I want to sleep every night in your arms and wake up in the morning with you cuddling inside my arms.
If the early morning sky was a representation of every person I know, you are the sun and everyone else are the fading stars, soon to disappear by your blazing love. Good morning.
If you were the ocean I would be the beach so no matter where you go, you will always come back in my arms every day.
It is surely a good morning knowing that you are in my life.
It makes me so happy this is what I am going to do. Send a good morning message right back to you.
It takes just one second to think about you in the morning, but the smile on my face lasts throughout the day.
May you begin this day with a smile on your face, and with happiness for your soul to embrace.
My past will never haunt me, as long as I have you sweetie. Good morning.
Night has ended yesterday, morning brings about another day. May you smile like the sunny rays, and leave your worries at the bright blue bay.
Open your beautiful eyes to a wonderful day. Waiting for you with open arms and open heart. Good morning and have a beautiful day just like you my dear.
Sending a warm wish your way, may it brighten your day like the morning rays.
The beautiful morning DEW and the lovely morning HUE are symbolic of my love for YOU.
The cold morning breeze reminds me of your romantic touch – a tingling sensation I feel on my skin, bringing a surge of joy from within. Good morning.
There is only one remedy to cold shivery mornings – warm cuddly hugs with you.
Whether it is morning, afternoon, evening or night, I love you with all my might. Good morning.
You are the pulse that throbs in my veins, you are the antidote that frees me of all pains. You are the rhythm of my heartbeat, without you my life would be incomplete.
You are the reason I can be happy even when I am sad. You are the reason I can smile even when I cry.
Your smile is the only inspiration I need. Your voice is the only motivation I need. You love is the only happiness I need.
The below infographic provides a summary of outlook of how dating online and social media can influence a couple’s relationship. Social media sites such as Facebook have impacted the emotional connection between partners and cause the activity on their pages to become over analyzed. Friend’s comments can fuel jealousy and current friends can suddenly become friendlier.
Mr. Gaille is one of the top business bloggers in the world, and he has founded several multi-million dollar companies.
Read Brandon's inspiring comeback story,
Feel free to
Recent Posts
Found Out How Brandon Does It
Select Month
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013你好!问你个问题:这句话翻译成英文是什么?“晚安,做个好梦,我最爱的文枫”_百度知道
你好!问你个问题:这句话翻译成英文是什么?“晚安,做个好梦,我最爱的文枫”
could I trouble you with a question, dear Wenfeng?Good night and have a sweet dreamExcuse me
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
my favorite, WenfengGood night , have a nice dream
Good night.May you a good dream.My dear wenfeng.
问你个问题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My dear :Goodnight!Have nice dream!撒意思?
允儿爱小猪搭拻
我亲爱的:晚安!做个好梦!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
亲爱的,晚安,好梦!
亲爱的:晚安!做个好梦!
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 dear my friends贴吧 的文章

随机推荐