有木有懂木啦在韩语中的意思的给翻译下图片中的韩文是啥意思?

韩语图片识别翻译软件|韩语图片翻译器1.0 免费最新版-东坡下载
东坡下载:内容最丰富最安全的下载站!
→ 韩语图片翻译器 1.0 免费最新版
现在大家在网络上接触的韩国图片多了以后,都想知道上面到底是什么意思?可惜以前只能去问网上的专业人士,现在有了韩语图片翻译器,就能够快速帮助你翻译图片里面的文字,从而清楚知道图片内容!
类型:转换翻译大小:57M语言:中文时间:评分:1.2
韩语图片翻译器使用说明1、选择区域2、只会直接复制到图片上面去如何把带有韩文的图片翻译成中文哪?把韩文打出来,放进中翻译一下。或者找韩文老师看一下。
类型:转换翻译大小:47.0M语言:中文时间:评分:9.1
在控制面板中在语言中添加朝鲜语,然后再语言栏转换成韩语,照上面的图打字就好了。
安卓官方手机版
IOS官方手机版
韩语图片翻译器截图
在我们日常生活和工作中,难免会接触一些我们不认识的外语生词,一般情况下我们都会选择上网去搜索或是向人请教,而上网搜索并不适合频繁出现生词的情况,这时候我们就需要用到语言翻译器了。东坡今天就给大家分享一...
中文 / 5.6MSourceInsight实质上是一个支持多
中文 / 17.8M因为对国服的种种不满,很多人都
中文 / 18.3M百度翻译iPhone版是一款集翻译、
中文 / 337KB摩斯电码是app是一款手机上使用的
中文 / 1.1M有时候碰到生词不会翻译,老是需
中文 / 57M其实不少冷门的韩语电影都是没有
无论是我们平时浏览网页还是阅读文献都会或多或少遇到一些难懂的英文词汇,这时我们就需要用到翻译软件了。网上的词典工具大概可以分为两种:离线词典,不用联网,只要下载运行就可以使用,主要用来进行取词翻译;另...
中文 / 91.7M考拉翻译是一款翻译软件,简单易
中文 / 2.4MOnTranslator是一个强大的翻译工
中文 / 36.2M有道翻译PC版是由网易出品的一款
中文 / 565KB日文转换器在线转换器是一款不错
中文 / 91.7M考拉翻译是一款基于Word的计算机
多国语言[中文] / 5.0M【灵格斯词霸】英文名称为lingoe
韩语图片翻译器 1.0 免费最新版
本类最新软件
本类软件推荐
12.0M / 06-20 / 5.2.11.350官方最新版
6.3M / 06-19 / 2.9.1.7官方最新安装版
2.2M / 06-12 / 5.8.电脑版
12.0M / 06-12 / 5.2.11.344官网最新免费版
8.5M / 06-06 / 4.0.0.1080官方正式版
本类软件排行
本类软件必备
压缩阅读卸载恢复
请简要描述您遇到的错误,我们将尽快予以修正。
轮坛转帖HTML方式
轮坛转帖UBB方式[交流 - - 02.28]有没有懂韩文的人翻译雪莉94站的推特?【路过的一只吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,991,066贴子:
[交流 - - 02.28]有没有懂韩文的人翻译雪莉94站的推特?收藏
LZ非黑,只是傻冒的家族饭,有留意FX的消息,早前看到sulli94net关站,还有些感叹,因为这家拍图真的好看,ES时期的真理秒我一脸,本来只是以为是单纯的脱饭回踏,但刚看了sulli94net的推特,她一直在转发和更新一篇篇手写的韩文信,就我所见,还至少有2个油管视频,都是看不到脸的人,拿著纸下跪据说是曾经攻撃sulli94net的人?有没有懂韩文的人能翻译雪莉94站推特上的信??
刚才语气不对…
一打开sulli94net的推特,就是满满的韩文信还有下跪的人,本来真心认为关站没甚麼,毕竟饭爱豆就是个人喜好,但上sulli94net的网站时真心呆了,她放了sulli没修图的饭拍出来,还用来当门板,现在我看英文的新闻说她要控告曾经攻撃过她的网民......
是不是疯了
又关雪莉啥事了
看不懂。。
有没有懂韩文的人上94站的推特看看那些韩文大意?因为下面的内容自称是94站所发的韩文翻译为英文度娘不让我发连结标题Details into Jinnabit's rage agains Sulli - Omona They Didn't
以下是全文Jinnabit (sulli94net) is Sulli's biggest fansite admin. She's very close with Sulli to the point of contacting each other personally. She's almost 10 years older than Sulli and was like Sulli's unnie. On Twitter, she expressed that some stuff triggered her to stop being a fan. One of them was that Sulli asked her for Choiza's account because it's extremely hard to get an account on the fansite. She's preparing to sue the people that are cursing at her on Twitter, and a lot of them are begging her to forgive them (one of them even wrote a hand-written apology)P = People tweeting to sulli94netS = sulli94netP: &I'm really sorry to bother you again! So are you leaving the fandom because of Sulli's immature behavior? I was more shocked after seeing Sulli commenting with her fans with her private Instagram account...&S: &ㅋㅋ That kid always puts the blames on others. She'll never be matured. I thought I was going to get sick and die if I waited for her to mature~&S: &You'll be screwed if you get sued and it will be reported to your school or your workplace. I heard from the police that I can get up to $10,000 if I file a civil suit. I'm going to file a civil suit depending on your behavior. &Disabled person&, my assㅋㅋ If you're disabled, then you do automatically have the right to shit on others? There's a reason why I'm still not deleting my Twitter~ I'm leaving my Twitter for lawsuits. To those that are struggling due to fangirls' rage, you can just sue them. The police does all the work~ All the butthurt fangirls can do is to use their fingers ㅋㅋ And to the underage ones, this will be reported to your parents and school.&S: &It would always be peaceful only if Choi Jinri stayed quiet&P: &I'm sorry to send you a crappy mention when you're busy... I think it's the only chance to ask... So you're in the process of leaving, and you're not speaking up about Sulli's acts, right? I was a light fan of Sulli so I was curious... Curious of how much you're hiding as you're leaving...&S: &I'm basically hiding almost everything ㅋㅋ I was going to leave quietly if she didn't act like my ex-boyfriend. Now I'm getting laughed by everyone because of Sulli's immature behavior&P: &Don't you think her face is a waste, though? ㅋㅋ She has a lot of fans for her pretty looks...&S: &ㅋㅋㅋ Face can last for one season only. There are many kids as pretty as her. I don't find her that pretty anymore because her face turned scary&P: &False rumors always spread when people don't even know the truth... You must be having a hard time. I hope you get to meet a good idol after~&S: &Yes I'm going to ㅋㅋ I'm going to meet a good one with good mentality ㅠㅠ&P: &Can I send you a rumor that you even followed Sulli to the church?&S: &Please do ㅋㅋ I'm non-religious so I refused to listen to Sulli when she asked me to believe in Jesus ㅋㅋ Why should I follow her to the church ㅋㅋㅋ&Read more at Omona They Didnt:
我去 这站子逆天了
反正睡不著,翻译一下,只翻译大意Jinnabit (sulli94net) is Sulli's biggest fansite admin. She's very close with Sulli to the point of contacting each other personally. She's almost 10 years older than Sulli and was like Sulli's unnie. On Twitter, she expressed that some stuff triggered her to stop being a fan. One of them was that Sulli asked her for Choiza's account because it's extremely hard to get an account on the fansite. She's preparing to sue the people that are cursing at her on Twitter, and a lot of them are begging her to forgive them (one of them even wrote a hand-written apology)Jinnabit (sulli94net) 是雪莉最大粉丝站的管理员,她和雪莉的关系非常紧密,她们私下会联络。她较雪莉年长近十年,更像是雪莉的姐姐。在推特上,她解释因为一些原因,令她不再是一名粉丝。其中之一的原因是,雪莉要求她为Choiza开了一个帐户,因为在94站成为会员是一件十分困难的事。她正准备起诉那些在推特上攻击她的人,而很多人请求她原谅他们(他们其中之一甚至亲手写了道歉信)
P = People tweeting to sulli94net (P=与94站在推特上聊天的人)S = sulli94net (S=94站)P: &I'm really sorry to bother you again! So are you leaving the fandom because of Sulli's immature behavior? I was more shocked after seeing Sulli commenting with her fans with her private Instagram account...&S: &ㅋㅋ That kid always puts the blames on others. She'll never be matured. I thought I was going to get sick and die if I waited for her to mature~&P: 很抱歉再次令你苦恼。所以你是因为雪莉不成熟的行为才离开饭圈? 当我看到雪莉那些在她私人instagram帐户和粉丝的对话后,我非常震惊。S: &ㅋㅋ 这个小孩永远只会投诉别人,她永远也不会成熟。我想我会得病或死去,如果我等待她变得成熟的一天。S: &You'll be screwed if you get sued and it will be reported to your school or your workplace. I heard from the police that I can get up to $10,000 if I file a civil suit. I'm going to file a civil suit depending on your behavior. &Disabled person&, my assㅋㅋ If you're disabled, then you do automatically have the right to shit on others? There's a reason why I'm still not deleting my Twitter~ I'm leaving my Twitter for lawsuits. To those that are struggling due to fangirls' rage, you can just sue them. The police does all the work~ All the butthurt fangirls can do is to use their fingers ㅋㅋ And to the underage ones, this will be reported to your parents and school.&S:如果你诈骗,你将会被起诉,而且将会报告给你的学校或工作地方。我从警察口中得知,如果我选择民事起诉那些曾攻撃过她的网民,我大概会得到10000元(不知是甚麼货币)的赔偿。而我会否起诉则取决於你的行为(不知道这个你是指谁)伤残人士,my ass,如果你是伤残人士,然后你就有权利去攻击他人?(大概有伤残人士骂她?)这就是我不删除推特的原因,我会留下我的推特以作起诉之用,那些因为愤怒就攻击别人的粉丝,你可以选择控告她们,警察会做事的。那些(一个不太好的形容词)粉丝可以做的只有动动他们的手指。而那些未成年的,这会报告给他们的学校和家长知道。如果Choi Jinri (崔真理?)保持安静的话,一直都会很和平
P: &I'm sorry to send you a crappy mention when you're busy... I think it's the only chance to ask... So you're in the process of leaving, and you're not speaking up about Sulli's acts, right? I was a light fan of Sulli so I was curious... Curious of how much you're hiding as you're leaving...&S: &I'm basically hiding almost everything ㅋㅋ I was going to leave quietly if she didn't act like my ex-boyfriend. Now I'm getting laughed by everyone because of Sulli's immature behavior&P: &Don't you think her face is a waste, though? ㅋㅋ She has a lot of fans for her pretty looks...&S: &ㅋㅋㅋ Face can last for one season only. There are many kids as pretty as her. I don't find her that pretty anymore because her face turned scary&P:很抱歉在你很忙的时候,给你发一些不好的事情....我认为这是唯一的机会去问...所以在你离开的过程,你没说过有关雪莉的行为? 对不对? 我是雪莉的粉丝,所以我对此感到好奇,好奇当你选择离开时,隐暪了多少的东西S: 我基本上隐暪了所有的事情ㅋㅋ我本身是打算安静地离开,如果她不是把我当成前男友般。现在我因为雪莉不成熟的行为,而被所有人嘲笑。P: 难道你不认为她美丽的脸孔是一种浪费?
ㅋㅋ她有很多的粉丝,因为她美丽的脸。S:
ㅋㅋ脸只可以持续一季,这里有很多孩子比她更漂亮。 我不再认为她漂亮,因为她的脸正变得可怕。
P: &False rumors always spread when people don't even know the truth... You must be having a hard time. I hope you get to meet a good idol after~&S: &Yes I'm going to ㅋㅋ I'm going to meet a good one with good mentality ㅠㅠ&P: &Can I send you a rumor that you even followed Sulli to the church?&S: &Please do ㅋㅋ I'm non-religious so I refused to listen to Sulli when she asked me to believe in Jesus ㅋㅋ Why should I follow her to the church ㅋㅋㅋ&P: 错误的流言正在流传,当人们不知道真相时。你一定有段很艰难的时间。我希望你之后能遇上一个好的偶像。S:是的,我正在如此 ㅋㅋ我正遇上一个拥有很好品德的偶像。P:我可以给你发一个传闻吗?是有关你什至跟雪莉到教堂S: 请做 ㅋㅋ 我是一个非信者(大认是没信仰的人?),所以当雪莉要我去信基督时,我拒绝听她所说的 ㅋㅋ 为什麼我要跟她到教堂
看看丑小鸭生来就很丑,没谁喜欢它,它从小被其他鸭子欺负。它伤心的离开了妈妈,独自流浪,遇到狂风、暴雨、猎狗、熊孩子……但丑小鸭没有畏惧,它顽强拼搏,努力学习,提升自身素质。最终,人们发现,它虽然不好看,但还挺好吃的。
还是睡不著,我翻译一下18,19楼的英文I'm glad she's gone. She was a crazy fan. Does no one ever wonder why Sulli only had one fansite despite being so popular? It was all her fault. She bullied and harassed all the fansites until she was the only one left. @minedane and @sullicommunity are fairly new Sulli fansites who are really nice and friendly if anyone's interested. Join sullicommunity and follow both of them on twitter to show them support guys!!EDIT: I posted this somewhere else but this is for people asking me why.我很高兴她(sulli94net)离开了 。她是一个疯狂的粉丝。难道从没人想过,对比起雪莉所受欢迎的程度,为什麼雪莉只有一个韩国站子? 这全是94站的曾。 她欺凌和骚扰所有的站子,直至只剩下她自己留下。@minedane and @sullicommunity 是雪莉的新站子,她们非常好和友善。请参加sullicommunity和在推特上跟随他们,以显示我们的支持Sulli94 got angry because Sulli wasn't paying enough attention to her. Sulli has a 'secret' IG that (even other celebs follow) and she was leaving comments on fans ig who were sending her words of encouragements. Sulli94 got angry, called all the comments fake and manipulated because SHE'S the only that's close to Sulli and all other fans were being delusional. However it dawned on her that it was real and she started bashing Sulli (and f(x), btw Sulli94 HATED all the other members) and started saying all those things you see in the comments like how Sulli made her make an ID for Choiza etc.94站很愤怒,因为雪莉没有给予她足够的关注。雪莉有一个私人的IG (只有明星follow),她会在那些给她发鼓励说话的粉丝帐户上留言。94站很愤怒,认为所有的留言都是虚假和被操控的,因为只有她和雪莉是亲近的,其他粉丝只是妄想。可是,后来她发现这些都是真实的,所以她开始攻击雪莉和FX(94站本身也讨厌FX其他的成员),并开始说所有你们现在所看到的事情,例如雪莉要求94站为崔子开帐户之类。(这里是罗生门,因为94站的说法是她在去年脱饭后,已不再管任何事,但有人冒认她在ig上和雪莉的私人IG对话,让其他雪莉粉丝以为她又回来了,并为此而嘲笑她,94站为此忍了接近一年,最近她说雪莉把她的电话交给了SM,所以她为此愤怒,才公开自己隐暪的事实)
一个站子怎么这么多事,网上被骂不看不就得了…好矫情
这是个什么节奏
What REALLY happened between sulli and sulli94net-final1. f(x) (Sulli)'s debut2. Sulli didn't have a fansite of her own when she had made her debut, so sulli94 made one herself.#The rumour that she had been the MD of a fansite for SNSD Yuri and Yoon-ah is NOT TRUE. She had went to just take a few pictures of them when she had a little time left after her university graduation before getting a job, and naturally stopped as she got busy at her new job. She still adores the SNSD members and watch most of the program they starr in.#The rumour that sulli94net had tormented other Sulli fansites to shut down, The rumour that Sulli thinks she's not popular, The rumour that sulli94 hates other f(x) members besides Sulli and she made funeral photos of Luna -ALL FALSE-sulli94net had really asked fansite AMBERLINE to delete a photo, but it was because the photo had her face in it.-The incident that sulli94net had sneered at an other MD of Sulli's fansite when she(the other MD) had uploaded a photo of Sulli that looks as though Sulli is looking directly at the camera : That particular MD didn't even get to go in the set where the photo was taken, she was bragging with a photo that someone else took for her and it looked funny for sull94net.-The rumour that there are no Sulli fansites besides sulli94net because sulli94net had pressured them all to shut down: &Peachcolor&, a previous fansite of Sulli had moved on to B1A4 by herself, and there were no more fansites of Sulli at all. -The rumour that Sulli thinks she's not popular: Sulli I aknowleges perfectly that she's popular. sulli94net says she probably thinks she's second popular one next to Krystal in f(x).-Sull's fan community &Peach orchard& had shut down because most of the member there had made rude comments of sulli94net anonymously, and sulli94net told the admin of the site since the site is anonymous, the site will have to be shut down or she will sue the admin herself. The admin didn't have the ability to take responsibility for this incident, so she shut the site down.3. There were many rumours of sulli94net as mentioned, but sulli94net hadn't done much to get back at them.-The toon that made almost everyone believe that sulli94net hates the other f(x) members other than Sulli is NOT TRUE. sulli94net have already sued the individual who made the toon, and he/she have begged for mercy.-The reason why sulli94net kept silence through all these rumours was because of Sulli's mom had asked her to, and also because of Sulli. *Sulli's fansite's MD have sued Sulli's fans can affect Sulli's image, and sulli94net didn't want that.
4. While Sulli was a hot potato because of her love story and her manners on-air, sulli94net kept her support.-sulli94net had led Sulli to make legal actions to keyboard warriors who had made nasty comments on Sulli.-f(x) fans also helped Sulli by screen-capturing bad comment on the internet. Fans have not turned their backs on Sulli just because of her love story and manners.-Sulli asked sulli94net to make Choi-Ja an ID on sulli94net for her. In sulli94net, certain level-up procedures are needed, but Sulli wanted Choi-ja to skip all that so he can see her pictures on sulli94net freely. So sull94net really made an ID for Choi-ja, but he only logged in once.5. f(x) did not participate in most of the annual awards in spite of their activity during 2014. Accordint to sulli94net, the absence in Seoul Music Awards 2014 was definitely Sulli's fault.6. f(x)'s comeback with Red Light, and the on-air of Red Light ended midway because of Sulli.-f(x)'s comebacks are very rare that there is a saying that they only show themselves once year in summer. So the end of their on-air was a sad news for the fans, but most of them still kept their support.-There was a re-package planned after Red Light, but this also all became zero after these incidents.-Sulli began to be depicted on her friends and Top-bab(Choi-Ja's cousin)'s instagram. (Photos that suggested she's on a trip with Choi-Ja) Fans began to feel wierd because Sulli had stopped her on-air activities because she were so tired.(and those rumours that made her so tired was mostly because of Choi-Ja) There were sayings that Sulli had asked for dropping out of f(x), and was witnessed dating Choi-Ja on Super moon, and she began to lose faith among fans. She also had hung around with Choi-Ja without doing her schedules. sulli94net told Sulli she will leave her, and she(sulli94net) had to move many times because some keyboard warriors had found her personal informations and address.7. How sulli94net had finally left Sulli-sulli94net had spent about 20,000,000 won for Sulli a year. And that is when she only counts the expenses for abroad concert tickets, airplane tickets, and things she bought for ulli. The money she spent on Sulli's goods and products Sulli had advertised is not counted in there, so she spent much more than 20,000,000 won. There are not many fans who can devote this much for his/her artist, but Sulli's continuous actions finally made sulli94net leave her.-sulli94net had actually tried to persuade Sulli to change her manners,etc many times.-When sulli94net decided to stop all this and leave Sulli, she told Sulli so, and kept her silence waiting for her site to reach its expriration. She sold what's left of her photobooks and DVDs but only 48 was sold, which was far less than what she spent to make them.8. Sulli started commenting on her fan's instagrams(Not f(x) fans, just her fans)-Sulli commented Yeah~ on a post saying Sulli's voice did it all in &All night&. &All night& is one of the tracks in &Red Light&, the album that had to stop performing in middle thanks to Sulli. Fans got even more angry.-Then an instagram account impersonating sulli94net posted &You can do whatever you want& tagging Sulli. Sulli left a comment on that post saying &Really? Are you still going to put up with me?ㅎㅎ& Sulli already knew that sulli94net had left her, and was keep on lingering sulli94net(the site). After Sulli's comment on that instagram, sulli94net was mocked everywhere as a liar who lied she will leave Sulli when she doesn't have the guts to. Some even made her a untruthful person who kept in touch with Sulli behind other fans' back. While she was trying to leave in silence, all these incidents made sulli94net very mad.9. sulli94net's legal actionsThanks to all the incidents mentioned, sulli94net finally decided to punish all the keyboard warriors that made false rumours of her. She is collecting screen captures from all sorts of community sites, and the people who had made bad comments are writing letters of apologizement, but sulli94net will punish them(The most severe ones) anyway.There are a lot of facts sulli94net had made clear, but she says she's still hiding a lot for Sulli and will keep them a secret.10. SM contacts sulli94netWe do not know how Sulli knows this situation, but she gave sulli94net's number to SM entertainment, and they contacted sulli94net.(sulli94net changed her number, but after this all happened, she had texted Sulli that if she doesn't have the courage to apologize, just let her(sulli94net) go, so Sulli knows her number.) sulli94net got even more angry and is saying &I would apologize throughly, and not hide behind SM's back like you. Can see how you'll turn out in the future& Sulli is making things even worse.
谁能解释一下这前因后果~
只有我一个人看不出来事情闹这么大的点儿在哪儿吗
登录百度帐号

我要回帖

更多关于 韩语木啦 的文章

随机推荐