六年级班级口号怎么用英语介绍自己的名字,年级,年龄,班级,学 校,爱好还要有中文翻译

怎么用英语介绍自己的名字,年级,年龄,班级,学 校,爱好还要有中文翻译
爲你锺情0050E
My name is XXX, I'm X(年龄的数字). I'm in Grade X Class of XXX School. I love XXX(自己的爱好,比如surfing on the internet上网、writing写作、playing basketball打篮球,等等)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:我叫李婉泽,英文名字叫TINA,今年7岁了。我来自府学小学二年级1班。今天我很高兴站在这里向大家介绍我的学校和班级。.是什么意思?
我叫李婉泽,英文名字叫TINA,今年7岁了。我来自府学小学二年级1班。今天我很高兴站在这里向大家介绍我的学校和班级。.
问题补充:
My name is Li Wanze, English name is TINA, 7 years old this year. I come from a government school second grade class. I am pleased to stand here today to tell you about my school and class. .
My name is Lee Taek, English name is TINA this year, 7 years old. I am from government elementary school grade 2 Class 1. It is a pleasure for me to stand here today to brief you on my schools and classes. .
My name am Li Wan Ze, English name to call TINA, this year 7 years old.I come from the government office study elementary school second year 1 class.Today my very happy station introduces my school and the class and grade in here to everybody..
My name is Li Wanze, English name is TINA, 7 years old this year. I learn from Government House in second grade 1 classes. I am pleased to stand here today to share my schools and classes ...
My name is Li Wanze, English name is TINA, 7 years old this year. I come from a government school second grade class. I am pleased to stand here today to tell you about my school and class. .
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!2016英语的自我介绍范文6年级_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2016英语的自我介绍范文6年级
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢怎么写六年级的英语自我介绍啊要求:介绍自己的姓名年龄性别身高体重爱好等在50个单词左右谢谢了,快速,速度点啊,急用要有翻译啊,每句话后面都要有
花颜釉凭95
Good morning (afternoon), assessors! My name is ***, and you can call me ***. I’m an outer-directed girl, so I like to make friends and chat with people. I’m also a pertinacious person, so I really like the motto:“ I do the very best I know how, the best I and I mean to keep on doing so until the end,” from Abraham Lincoln. I love English, because it’s one of the most famous languages in the world. My dreams are going to America for further education and devoting myself to physics. So, in order to make the dream come true, I’ll try my best! That’s all, thank you!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
a dsdgverg5yjygyyjthergrt
扫描下载二维码六年级学生怎么用英语介绍自己的姓名,年龄,班级,学校,爱好或特长.写完以后用中文翻译
My name is ……, this year I am 11years old. I am in Class 1 Grade 6 , my premary shool is …….
I love basketball and play basketball well
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 六年级班级文化布置 的文章

随机推荐