sheaunthisis二年级连词成句练习句

1.volleyball,he,time,what,play,does(连词成句)2What is his job?Do you konw?(合并成一句)Do you konw 3.She likes English because she thinke it's interesting.(对划线部分提问) she English?4.What does her mother do?(改为同义句_作业帮
1.volleyball,he,time,what,play,does(连词成句)2What is his job?Do you konw?(合并成一句)Do you konw 3.She likes English because she thinke it's interesting.(对划线部分提问) she English?4.What does her mother do?(改为同义句
1.volleyball,he,time,what,play,does(连词成句)2What is his job?Do you konw?(合并成一句)Do you konw 3.She likes English because she thinke it's interesting.(对划线部分提问) she English?4.What does her mother do?(改为同义句)what her mother's 5.The photos are very nice.(改为感叹句) the photos are!they are!
1.What time does he play volleyball?2.Do you know what his job is?3.画线部分看不清楚 应该是 Why does she like English?4.What is her mother's job?5.How nice the photos are!How nice they are!
What time does he play volleyball?Do you know what his job is?Why does she like English?What is her mother's job?How nice the photos
1.What time does he always play volleyball.2.Do you know what his job is ?3.没明白意思4.What it is that her mother does?5.How nice the photos are!
参考资料:英语牛人团 1.by chance 2.to make more progress 3.it's useless 4.take no time 5.B 6.D 7.A 1.It happend to be 2.his,she,mother,is.
(连词成句)_作业帮
his,she,mother,is.
(连词成句)
his,she,mother,is.
(连词成句)
she is his mother
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
She is his mother.
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
She is his mother.
求采纳,谢谢
She is his mother
she is his mother
she is his mother
she is his mother
She is his mother.
She is his mother.
She is his mother
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。1. Scott does his homework in the evening.&&&&&&&&2. Mr. Smith takes a walk with his dog every day.&&&&&&&&3. She is the last one to get up.&&&&&&&&4. Joan's father does sports every day.&&&&&&&&5. She takes a shower and has her breakfast.
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:2015届浙江宁波宁海县长街镇初级中学初一上期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
连词成句。
1.is, green, ruler, that, her
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?
2.call, please, at, Tina, 3407586
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
3.English, what, in, is, that
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?
4.hat, I, think, your, is, mother’s, her, on, desk
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
5.she, is, friend, your
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?
来源:河北省模拟题
题型:连词成句
连词成句。1. sounds, music, beautiful, the &&& ______________________________________________________________________. 2. late, never, school, for, be &&& ______________________________________________________________________. 3. teach, you, to, me, e-mail, how, can, send, an &&& ______________________________________________________________________? 4. work, impossible, it's, the, finish, to, today &&& ______________________________________________________________________. 5. you, do, what, is, think, he &&& ______________________________________________________________________?
来源:同步题
连词成句。1. how, Gina, are, you&& _________________________________________________2.& Father's, number, phone, what, your, is, it 2863696, is && _________________________________________________3. name, her, Linda, is.&&& _________________________________________________4. telephone, is, number, his, 3345654.&& _________________________________________________5. color, is, what, his, jacket. && _________________________________________________
来源:专项题
连词成句。1. is, Jane, long, young, legs, with _________________________________. 2. am, it, afraid, I, Kangkang's, is _________________________________. 3. number, may, have, telephone, your, I _________________________________?4. is, that, black, whose, cat _________________________________? 5. John, away, will, it, right, do_________________________________.
来源:同步题
题型:句型转换
句型转换。1. Tom thinks they are scary. (改为否定句)&&& Tom _____ _____&they _____&scary. . 2.&&Her cousin likes thrillers.&&(就划线部分提问)&&&& _____&_____&of _____&does her cousin like?3. They can sing and dance. (画线部分提问)&&& ______________________________4.&She can play the piano (否定句)&&& She _____&_____&_____&piano. 5.&&She wants to join swimming club.&&(就划线部分提问)&&&& _____&club&_____&she _____&to join?6.&&I can sing well. (用dance&&改为选择疑问句)&&&& _____&you sing _____&dance well?7.She plays the piano after dinner. (改为否定句)&&&&&& ______________________________8.&&我们学校的音乐会是在星期天.&&&& Our _____&is on Sunday. 9.&&麦克喜欢和我交谈.&&&& Mike likes to _____&_____&_____&.10. 连词成句:guitar, Mike's,play, aunt,well,can,the,(. )&&&&& ______________________________将句子变成一般疑问句,并作简单的肯定回答和否定回答 1.This is Linda.________ 2.That's his uncle_____3.She is my good friend._________4.Her uncle is old.________连词成句,注意标点符号.1.are,not,these,uncle,her,(.)2.you,i_作业帮
将句子变成一般疑问句,并作简单的肯定回答和否定回答 1.This is Linda.________ 2.That's his uncle_____3.She is my good friend._________4.Her uncle is old.________连词成句,注意标点符号.1.are,not,these,uncle,her,(.)2.you,i
将句子变成一般疑问句,并作简单的肯定回答和否定回答 1.This is Linda.________ 2.That's his uncle_____3.She is my good friend._________4.Her uncle is old.________连词成句,注意标点符号.1.are,not,these,uncle,her,(.)2.you,is,sister,Nancy,)3.you,the,for,of,thanks,photo,family,)4.she,grandmother,your,is,)
Linda?Yes,it
isn't.2.Is that his uncle?Yes,it is.No, it
isn't.3.Is she your good friend?Yes, she is.No,she isn't4.Is her uncle old?Yes,he isNo,he isn't.1,These are not her uncles.2,Is Nancy your sister?3,Thanks for
the photoes of your family.(这句应该是句号.)4,Is she your grandmother?
1Is this Linda,Yes,this is Linda,NO ,this isn't Linda2 Is that his uncle,yes,that is his uncle,no that isn't his uncle3Is she your good friend?yes,she is,no she isn't4Is her uncle old?y...
1. Is this linda ? Yes, it is.
No,it isn't.2.Is that his uncle ? Yes, it is. No, it isn't.3.Is she your good firend? Yes,she is. No,she isn't.4.Is her uncle old ?Yes,he is. No,he isn't...连词成句not is his in bag pencil hishis aunt like tennis playing does can‘t her first name the friend4.an boy english your friend is 3.can't her first name the spell girl把第三个改了_作业帮
连词成句not is his in bag pencil hishis aunt like tennis playing does can‘t her first name the friend4.an boy english your friend is 3.can't her first name the spell girl把第三个改了
连词成句not is his in bag pencil hishis aunt like tennis playing does can‘t her first name the friend4.an boy english your friend is 3.can't her first name the spell girl把第三个改了
1 His pencil is not in his bag2 His aunt does like playing tennis3 The girl can't spell her first name4 Your friend is an English boy
三句话是吧?His pencil is not in his bag.His aunt does like playing tennis.第三句缺少句子成分,组不成句

我要回帖

更多关于 一年级连词成句 的文章

随机推荐