一年级连词成句句 1.often people...

一.连词成句.1.often,help,farmers,pick,we,the,apples 2.washes,my,mother,sometimes,clothes,Friday,on 3.Halloween,people,dress,and,to,in,at,up,go,costumes,usually,parties 4.sports,have,a,we,meeting,every,year 5.Mary,collecting,likes,stamps_百度作业帮
一.连词成句.1.often,help,farmers,pick,we,the,apples 2.washes,my,mother,sometimes,clothes,Friday,on 3.Halloween,people,dress,and,to,in,at,up,go,costumes,usually,parties 4.sports,have,a,we,meeting,every,year 5.Mary,collecting,likes,stamps
1.often,help,farmers,pick,we,the,apples 2.washes,my,mother,sometimes,clothes,Friday,on 3.Halloween,people,dress,and,to,in,at,up,go,costumes,usually,parties 4.sports,have,a,we,meeting,every,year 5.Mary,collecting,likes,stamps
we often help the farmers pick applesmy mother sometimes washes clothes on FridayPeople in Halloween usually go to parties and dress up in costumeswe have a sports meeting everyyearMary likes collecting stamps连词成句(七年级英语)连词成句1.often,on,a,family,that,people,get-together,have,day------------------------------------------------------2.with,not,go,to,church,your,why,grandma,the------------------------------------------------3.running,we,a,will,race,week,next,h_百度作业帮
连词成句(七年级英语)连词成句1.often,on,a,family,that,people,get-together,have,day------------------------------------------------------2.with,not,go,to,church,your,why,grandma,the------------------------------------------------3.running,we,a,will,race,week,next,h
连词成句1.often,on,a,family,that,people,get-together,have,day------------------------------------------------------2.with,not,go,to,church,your,why,grandma,the------------------------------------------------3.running,we,a,will,race,week,next,hold-----------------------------------------
1.often,on,a,family,that,people,get-together,have,dayPeople often have a family get-together on that day.2.with,not,go,to,church,your,why,grandma,theWhy not go to the church with your grandma?3.running,we,a,will,race,week,next,holdWe will hold a running race next week.
1 People often have family get-together on a day.2 Why not go to church with your grandma?3 We will hold a running race next week.
1.That family people often have get-together on a day. 2.Why not go to the church with your grandma?3.We will hold a running race next week. 以上
我只知道第三个:We will hold a runninf race next week.
people often have a day on family get-togetherwhy not go to the church with your grandmawe will hold a running race next week
您可能关注的推广..英语单词连词成句~1.book ever I most have is read this the interesting2.never go sundays school on to I our3.so cook always does well he 4.you steal apple ever did an 5.goes she often work by to car连词成句_百度作业帮
..英语单词连词成句~1.book ever I most have is read this the interesting2.never go sundays school on to I our3.so cook always does well he 4.you steal apple ever did an 5.goes she often work by to car连词成句
1.book ever I most have is read this the interesting2.never go sundays school on to I our3.so cook always does well he 4.you steal apple ever did an 5.goes she often work by to car连词成句
This is the most interesting I have ever read.I never go to our school on sunndays.Does he always cook so well?Did you ever steal an apple?She often goes to work by car.
1.This is the most interesting book I have ever read. 2.I never go to our school on sundays.3.Does he always cook so well?4.Did you ever steal an apple?5.She often goes to work by car.
您可能关注的推广连词成句: 1.he,often,does,how,fishing,his,grandpa,go,with _________________________________________百度作业帮
连词成句: 1.he,often,does,how,fishing,his,grandpa,go,with ________________________________________
连词成句: 1.he,often,does,how,fishing,his,grandpa,go,with ________________________________________
How often does he go fishing with his grandpa?他多长时间和他的爷爷去钓鱼一次?
How ofen does he go fishing with his grandpa?
his grandpa with
fishing? his grandpa 一定要在 he 的前面,像he
How often does he go fishing with his grandpa?连词成句。1.classroom,to,come,often,
连词成句。
1. classroom, to, come, often, our, headmaster, the (.)&&& The _____________________________________________________________________2. here, they, other, have, activities, some (.)&&& They _____________________________________________________________________3. lion, the, up, ladder, can, the, climb (?)&&& _____________________________________________________________________ ladder?4. horse, can, a ride, monkey, the (.)&&& The _____________________________________________________________________5. run, can, chicks, the, well, not (.)&&& The _____________________________________________________________________
&&本列表只显示最新的10道试题。

我要回帖

更多关于 一年级连词成句 的文章

随机推荐