最高级汉译英在线翻译句子初二

求解,英语初二,单选和汉译英_百度知道
提问者采纳
6.C 7. B& 8. D 9. A& 10. D 11. C 12,B 13. D 14. B 15. B 16. C 17.B 18. D 19. C 20.B&percent of, arewas surprised atthe answer to this questionsuch asis good at
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
cbdadcadbacbdca(从第六题开始)1.precent of is 2.is surprised at3.the answer of the question4.such as5.is good at我很认真写的哦,望采纳
填空第四个:such as
一道一道做 不容易啊
可以采纳了吧
照片不清析
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语翻译题(汉译英)!!急!!_百度知道
初二英语翻译题(汉译英)!!急!!
1、他的叔叔几乎不上网。2、吃的太多有害于我们的健康。3、我将尽力把这份工作干好。4、他也许是一位好老师。拜托了······
1.、他的叔叔几乎不上网。Her uncie hardly ever ------
提问者采纳
1.His uncle seldom surfs the internet.2.Eating too much is bad for our health.3.I will try my best to do this job well.4.He may be a good teacher. Her uncle hardly ever --surfs----
--internet----.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
初二英语的相关知识
其他7条回答
1. His uncle nearly doesn't search on the Internet.2. Eating too much does harm to our health.3. I will try my best to do the work.4. Maybe he is a good teacher.
自己的作业自己做!!!!!!!!!!!不过不会可以问!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.Almost no access to his uncle
2.Eating too much is bad for our health.3.I will try to do a good job.
4.He may be a good teacher.
my uncle merely search on the internet.It is bad for our health to eat too much.I'll try my best to do this work.Maybe he is a good teacher.小哥儿,看大四学姐给你做初二英语题,还肿着双眼,给点分啦~
His uncle scarcely surfs the internet.It's harmful to our health that eating so much food.I will try my best to do this job.Maybe
he is a good teacher.
1.His uncle hardly ever surfs online.2.Eating too much is harmful to our health.3.I'll try my best to get this job well.4.He may be a good teacher希望能帮到你~
保证正确!!1.His uncle hardly ever surfs the internet.2.It's bad for our health to eating too much
.3.I will try my best to do this job well.4.He may be a good teacher.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一、形容词的比较级和最高级的海词问答与网友补充:
一、形容词的比较级和最高级的相关资料:
相关词典网站:初二 英语 汉译英_百度知道
djsvfqlif ksgqvxldpe jxbslzdhebnsndnfdhwnndnfnfncnfjfiejwixbehft jsjdjdjfnfjehbbcn dhuadjbehxndidn ejdbxhjdjsndnv
缺心眼吧你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二Unit 5 重点句型 汉译英_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
初二Unit 5 重点句型 汉译英