英语搞笑舞台剧剧本本关于新,新郎,需要八个人来演。

合作账户登录
还不是永乐会员?
天津商品分类
曹禺大师经典话剧《雷雨》
新浪微博分享有礼
【超值套票】仅¥150元,即可购买价值200元双人套票(100*2)【超值套票】仅¥200元,即可购买价值360元双人套票(180*2)【超值套票】仅¥300元,即可购买价值560元双人套票(280*2)
温馨提示:
该商品已结束,您可选择订购其他正在进行中的演出(或项目)。
相关话剧舞台剧
上海梅赛德斯-奔...
全部演出详情
您已选择:
《雷雨》:中国话剧史上的里程碑四幕悲剧《雷雨》是我国戏剧大师曹禺先生的处女作,也是其成名作,是中国现代文学史上划时代的经典和里程碑。它奠定了中国现代话剧极为坚实的基础,代表中国话剧艺术由此走向成熟。1933年曹禺23岁正在清华大学读书时,就完成了他的处女作《雷雨》。创作《雷雨》过程中,剧本经过五年的构思酝酿,在半年时间内五易其稿方完成。1934年巴金先生看到这个剧本,大为震撼,深受感动;后经巴金先生力荐,《雷雨》发表在巴金和章靳以主编的《文学季刊》杂志上。这部作品一经发表,当即在全国引起了广泛轰动,影响遍及海内外,尤其在东邻日本,更是备受赞誉,广为日本读者和观众所喜爱。从此,《雷雨》成为中国话剧史上演出最多、演出团体最多的杰作。可以说,只要有中国人的地方,就有《雷雨》的踪影。剧情介绍《雷雨》故事讲述了二十年代某年夏日的一个午后,从济南来到周公馆看望女儿四凤的鲁妈 ,在这里和周公馆的主人周朴园不期而遇,周公馆中所有人物的命运由此发生了巨大变化。因为三十多年前,周朴园和鲁妈曾经是一对恋人,迫于家庭的压力,周朴园抛弃了鲁妈,改娶了一个富家女子。鲁妈的到来,引发了这个家庭的巨大危机:名为母子实为情人的繁漪和周萍、名为恋人实为兄妹的周萍和四凤,这几个人物之间的关系,最终暴露了真相。在命运途中苦苦挣扎着的人们,其悲惨命运深深震撼着观众的心灵。《雷雨》通过一天的时间(上午到午夜两点)、两个场景(周公馆客厅和鲁家住房),集中展示了周鲁两家前后三十年复杂纷繁的矛盾纠葛,阐明了它不仅是家庭与家庭之间的悲剧,同时也是各个人物自身的悲剧。悲剧的真正制造者是时代和社会,而首先要改造的是人的心灵。《雷雨》一剧中,尽管人物不多,但人物关系却极为复杂,几乎可以说,在这个剧本中,每一个人物都有其典型意义和不可替代的典型作用,彼此之间互有联系,这种性格关系上的深切联系,使剧中人物动辄就有戏,就出戏,而且不乏精彩;正是因为作家通过尖锐的戏剧冲突和富有性格特征的对话,对主要人物形象都作了深刻的心理描绘,以各自的遭遇和命运激动着人们的心弦,因而《雷雨》中的八个人物,个个称得上真实丰满,《雷雨》才能如此激动人心,震撼观众心灵。曹禺将他满腔的爱憎情感,灌注在这些人物形象中,通过他们来揭示社会对人性的压抑直至扭曲变形,宣泄自己对时代和社会的愤懑,对光明和未来的向往与憧憬。曹禺曾经说过:“在黑暗的旧社会里我捱过了半生……那个时候,我是想反抗的。因陷于旧社会的昏暗、腐恶,我不甘模棱地活下去,所以才拿起笔。《雷雨》是我的第一声呻吟,或许是一声呼喊。”这一声呼喊是震撼人心的一声惊雷。《雷雨》的发表和上演,立刻引起了文艺界的广泛注意和热情赞赏。对此,巴金先生后来回忆自己最初阅读《雷雨》原稿时的情景说:“我感动地一口气读完它,而且为它掉了泪。……同时我还觉得一种渴望,一种力量在我身内产生了。我想做一件事情,一件帮助人的事情,我想找个机会不自私地献出我的微小的精力。”曹禺的创作道路表明,其戏剧的成功首先在于他始终遵循着一条现实主义的戏剧艺术道路。他致力于人物内心世界的挖掘,把笔触深入到人物内心世界。通过戏剧冲突展示人性的追求与幻灭,心灵的压抑、震颤与燃烧,作者把强烈的爱憎与思考渗入到人物性格的刻画中,引导读者、观众随着剧情的发展与剧中人物同呼吸、共命运,一起走完人物的心灵历程。创作背景《雷雨》极为成熟的技巧、对人物性格和人性的深度刻画、对舞台的整体准确把握、尤其是渗透其中悲天悯人的真挚情感以及笼罩全剧的宿命情结,对观众而言,无不具有强大的震撼力和感染力。此次天津人艺复排演出的《雷雨》,由著名导演丁小平执导,舞台美术设计为朱张、现舞美设计为李新杰,国家一级演员梅花奖获得者张金元扮演周朴园,国家一级演员梅花奖获得者温丽琴扮演繁漪,国家一级演员徐淑珍和国家二级演员周建荣A 、B 角扮演鲁侍萍,国家一级演员王世文扮演鲁贵,国家二级演员朱逸萱扮演鲁四凤,青年演员罗军扮演大少爷周萍,青年演员张士东扮演鲁大海,青年演员孙晨曦扮演周冲。可以毫不夸张地说,天津人艺这一次复排《雷雨》,由两位梅花奖获得者担纲主演,是吸引观众的主要亮点。对于《雷雨》这部经典名著,天津人艺已经演出过多次,这次重排,是在著名导演方沉版的基础上,再一次诠释经典。重排无疑要注入新意,要有我们当代人对经典的理解和解读。近日,正在北京筹备成立的“中国曹禺研究会”负责人来津观看了天津人艺的《雷雨》、《日出》、《原野》几部戏,并听取了天津人艺有关方面负责同志的汇报后,高度肯定了天津人艺此次和北京其他演出单位联手举办的纪念曹禺活动,认为其重大意义不可估量,对于中国话剧艺术是一种唤醒和重温,将在全国范围内掀起一股重温经典的热潮,唤醒人们对话剧艺术的美好回忆。曹禺大师经典话剧《雷雨》敬请期待!
a) 演出详情仅供参考,具体信息以现场为准; b)1.2米以下儿童谢绝入场,1.2米以上儿童需持票入场。
普通购买流程
全国统一订票电话:
& &永乐天津分站 & &办公地址:天津市和平区西康路与岳阳道交口赛顿中心3号楼2307室 &
& &营业时间:周一至周日 上午9:00—下午18:00 & &支付说明:可用POS机刷卡、现金支付 & &温馨提示:上门购票前请先致电客服中心查询票品的可售情况
游客 提问:
提问时间: 12:28:29
150的是什么意思,是150两张吗
尊敬的客户您好!150(100*2) 这是一个超值套票,您只需150元就可以购得单价为100元的票品两张,建议您尽快订购。感谢您对永乐票务的支持!
永乐客服 回答于:
温情提示:为了您的个人信息安全,请勿在留言中透露联系方式!
我有意见或建议,
您的称呼:
您目前是匿名发表 |
您的问题:
验&&证&&码:
游客 提问:
提问时间: 12:28:29
150的是什么意思,是150两张吗
尊敬的客户您好!150(100*2) 这是一个超值套票,您只需150元就可以购得单价为100元的票品两张,建议您尽快订购。感谢您对永乐票务的支持!
永乐客服 回答于:
温情提示:为了您的个人信息安全,请勿在留言中透露联系方式!
我有意见或建议,
您的称呼:
您目前是匿名发表 |
您的问题:
验&&证&&码:
他们正在购买
* 此票价暂时缺货,您可以进行缺货登记。
* 我们将记录你的基本信息,待到货后我们将第一时间通知您。
* 若始终缺货,永乐票务将不做另行通知。
登记商品:
曹禺大师经典话剧《雷雨》
已登记场次:
新登记场次:
(最多可登记30张)
手机号码:
请正确输入号码方便我们与您联系
票品已成功加入购物车!
购物车共有
件商品,合计
购物车为空,开始购物吧~求一个话剧剧本,至少八个人可以演出,_话剧剧本吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:3,372贴子:
求一个话剧剧本,至少八个人可以演出,收藏
我们老师叫我们分组排演 但却找不到合适的剧本我们读高一希望可以帮帮我们.谢谢. 我邮箱是.so_q1an1an_
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或八个人英语话剧_百度知道
八个人英语话剧
提问者采纳
请到我的文库里面去找吧,我发了2篇drama在里面,如果不合适就给我留言吧
其他类似问题
八个人的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!求适合八个人演得英语话剧_百度知道
急!求适合八个人演得英语话剧
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
father is right~忘了是不是这个名字了……
白雪公主和七个小矮人…
孔雀东南飞改一下就行了
灰姑娘。。
其他类似问题
八个人的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求英文话剧小剧本
急求英文话剧小剧本
十分钟以内,八个人演。大一新生。。。幽默搞笑,有教育意义,原创最好。。。急急。。。十分感谢。
The Gifts (礼物) 作者:潘彩英 Mon.:Tomorrow will be Christmas. But Della feels very sad. Because she has no money to buy a present for her husband , Jim . She has only one dollar and eighty-seven cents . They have only 20 dollars a week, it doesn’t leave much for saving. In fact, Della and Jim have two possessions in which they both take very great pride. One is Jim’s gold watch, which has been his father’s and his grandfather’s. The other is Della’s long beautiful hair. D: Life is so hard for me. Though I saved the money for many months , I still have only one dollar and eighty seven cents. D: I---- I---- I have to have my hair cut and sold it . In that way I can get some money and I can buy a beautiful present for Jim. At the shop—“Madame Sofronie. We Buy Hair Goods of All Kinds”) D: Will you buy my hair? M: Yes, I buy all kinds of hair. Sit down, please. Take your hat off and let me have a look. Oh, very beautiful. Very good! Twenty dollars , OK? D: All right. But please give it to me quickly. M: Here you are. Twenty dollars. D: Thank you. Bye. M: Bye. Mon.:Della spent two hours in the streets. Then she stopped at a Gold Shop and bought a gold watch chain. Now ,Della is at home. D: Oh, what a beautiful gold watch chain. I think it must match Jim's watch. When he sees it he must be very happy . (Suddenly the door opened and in came Jim . ) J: You-----? D: Jim. Don’t look at me that way. I had my hair cut off and sold it because I couldn’t have lived through Christmas without giving you a present. Jim, it will grow quickly. You don’t mind, do you ? I just had to do it. My hair grows very fast, you know. Say “Merry Christmas!” Jim, and let’s be happy. 答案补充 J: You’ve cut off your hair? D: I’ve cut it off and sold it. It’s sold. I tell you -sold and gone, too. It’s Christmas Eve , Jim. Be good to me, for it went for you. J: Well , Della. Don’t make any mistake about me. I don’t think there’s anything about a hair cut that could make me love you any less. I know, it went for me. Look at this package . 答案补充 D: What ? J: Look at it yourself. You 'll see. D:Ah! The combs. They were in the shop windows for many months! J:Yes, the beautiful combs, pure tortoiseshell, with jewelry rims--just the color to wear in your beautiful, hair. D: But , Jim. They are expensive combs. I know, my heart had longed for them without the least hope of possession. Now they are mine. Thank you Jim. J; Now, you will see why I was upset at first.
这个大家高中时都学过的。。。
:&话说和三年前一同来到刚刚成立的。梁山伯酷爱口语师从口语老师邓大付学习,尤其擅长模仿oo金的演&讲。(旁白暂停,文“I&have&a&dream&”)。祝英台一心梦想出国,梦想有朝一日成为BBC主持人(旁白暂停,祝英文“this&is&BBC….)最终祝英台以和GRE高分的成绩被录取。在祝英台临走的那一天,梁山伯十八里相送在与祝英台缠绵告别。 L:&&Yingtai&,I&love&you&so&much&and&I’ll&miss&you&so&much.! Z:&&I&love&you,&too!&Don’t&worry.&&Shanbo&I&only&love&you&in&this&wild&world.&I’ll&marry&you&as&soon&as&I’m&back.&Wait&for&me&just&for&two&years. L:&I’ll&kiss&you&across&the&Pacific&Ocean. Z:&&I’ll&kiss&you&from&the&other&side.&Wait&for&me.&BoBo 旁白:一周以后,祝英台从打来。 L:Oh,&Sweetie,&Yintai&I&miss&you&so&much,&miss&you&every&minute&every&second.&Oh&my&dear.&Are&you&listening&to&me? Z:&Listen,&Liang&Shanbo.&I’m&calling&to&tell&you&that&I&loved&you.&But&I&think&you’d&better&find&a&better&girl. L:&What?&Pardon? Z:&Because&I’ll&get&married. L:&Married&?&to&who? Z:&To&风流临风的Ma&Wencai..&He&is&so&handsome.&So&rich,&even&richer&than&Yu&Minhong.&And&he&is&good&at&。I&love&his&money&and&I&love&his&body. L:&What&are&you&talking&about?&You&wait&and&see.&I’ll&give&you&some&color&to&see&see.&I’ll&kill&you!&I&will&kill&you&in&America! Z:&America?&You&can&come&to&America?&Hahahaha 旁白:祝英台的无端背叛深深伤害了梁山伯脆弱的心灵,他发下毒誓:不杀祝英台誓不为人。于是重新来到新东方书院学习托福和GRE。当然他没有忘记用证可以优惠20块钱。为了能飞越重洋去杀掉祝英台,他每天提醒自己有一个梦想。  I&say&to&you&today,&my&friends,&so&even&though&we&face&the&difficulties&of&today&and&tomorrow,&I&still&have&a&dream.&It&is&a&dream&deeply&rooted&in&the&American&dream. I&have&a&dream&that&one&day&this&nation&will&rise&up&and&lives&out&the&true&meaning&of&its&creed: We&hold&these&truths&to&be&self-&that&all&men&are&created&equal.&I&have&a&dream&that&one&day&I&will&kill&Zhu&Yingtai&right&in&America.&It&is&a&dream&that&deeply&rooted&in&my&heart.&In&my&heart. 旁白:一年之后,梁山伯也来到了美国,四处寻找祝英台的下落。终于在街头找到他当年的爱人祝英台,而她正和我我。 L:Zhu&Yingtai,&long&time&no&see,&huh?&Who&am&I&?&I’m&Liang&Shanbo.&I’m&here&to&kill&you. Z:&Liang….shanbo.&Oh,&Wencai.&He&is&crazy.&He&will&kill&me. M:&You!&Get&out&of&here. L:&You!&Get&out&of&here! M:&电话来了。Hello,&I’m&in&wuhan.&Ok&ok&I’ll&come&right&now Z:&Please&don’t&go.&Just&stay,&please.&He’ll&kill&me. M:&I&know!&But&if&I&stay,&he’ll&kill&me&by&the&way.. Z:&You&told&me&you&were&good&at&葵花宝典? M:&Sorry,&I’m&not&good&at&葵花宝典.&I’m&just&good&at&。& Z:&Oh,you&liar.&Just&get&out&of&here!!&(to&Liang&Shanbo)&Oh,darling,&you&must&kill&me? L:&Yes,&I&have&to.&Because&I&hate&you&more&than&I&can&say. Z:&(sing)When&we&were&young,&we&listened&to&the&MP三,&you&said&you’d&love&me&forever.&Don’t&kill&me,ok?&Shanbo.&I&qiu&qiu&ni.. L:&No&door!&(sing)&Where&you&go,&whatever&you&say,&I’ll&be&right&here&killing&you.&I&only&know&I&was&born&to&love&you&or&to&kill&you.&Now&I&can’t&love&you,&the&only&choice&is&to&kill&you. Z:&曾经Once&upon&a&time,&there&was&a&true&love&in&front&of&me,&I&didn’t&cherish&it.If&I&was&to&meet&him&again,&I&wish&to&say&I&love&you.&If&you&would&ask&me&how&long&I&would&love&him,&I&should&say&ten&thousand&years.&That&man&is&you&The&only&man&I&love&in&this&wild&world&is&you.&Only&you.(sing) L:&The&only&woman&I&want&to&kill&is&on-ly&you!! Z:&Please,&you&know&I&love&you.&I&love&you&just&like&laoshu&ai&dami.&I&want&to&marry&you. L:&hehehe&Really? Z:&Oh,&of&course.&Please&don’t&kill&me!!!! L:&To&kill&or&not&to&kill&is&a&question.&I&don’t&know.&Who&can&tell&me?&I&put&her&life&in&your&hands.&Everybody&here,&please&tell&me&kill&or&not&kill? (to&kill) L:&You&hear&this.&I&‘m&sorry.&But&don’t&worry&,&I’&ll&go&to&heaven&together&with&you. Z:&All&right&kill&me,&then&we’ll&become&two&butterflies&in&the&beautiful&garden(sing) (sing)& Z:&亲爱的你别杀我& 你也没有好结果 L:&亲爱的我也不想杀 &&可是大家非得要我杀
我们隔壁寝室就演的这个,麻烦找个新一点的。。
给你推荐站,里面有大量可以用的小剧本:
怎么这个进不到?
英语幽默剧本The Pocket Money
Scene1(At Salesman’s home)
N: In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty salesman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them to the students. He has a lot of money now. But how does he make the candies? Oh, xu …… He is coming!
S: Hello, do you know me? No? Oh, let me tell you .I’m the famous candy salesman at the school gate. My candies are very popular,(展示),I don’t know why. The foolish students always come here. I’ll be a boss soon! Candy, money, candy, money……
Oops! It’s time to make candies now.(看表)
First, put the flour on the table.
Then, water, sugar, flour.(边说边做)
Now press, press……
Oh, my dirty hands! Never mind! Just do it!(满不在意的神情)
Press, press……
Oh, my god!Never mind! Just do it!
Press, press, the children will not know it , it’s OK,hehehe……
Now let me cut it into pieces!
与 Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 英文短剧本
:Once upon a time, there was a queen. She had a pretty daughter named Snow White. Soon after the child was born, the queen died. The queen married another queen. The stepmother was very jealous. She dressed Snow White in rags and forced her to do the housework all day and all night, such as sweep and mop the floor, do some cleaning, carry water and so on.
:( Sweep and mop the floor, do some cleaning, carry water and so on.)
皇后:I’m the new queen. I’m very beautiful. you see. If anyone is more beautiful than me, I’ll kill her. I have a magic mirror. If I want to know something, It will tell me surely.Now, mirror, mirror, come here!
:Yes, I’m coming. Your Majesty! What do you want to know?
皇后:Mirror, mirror, on the wall.Who is the fairest of the all?
魔镜:Yes. Your Majesty! You are the fairest of all, I think.But there is a young lady. She is as white as snow, as red as rose and as black as ebony.She is much more beautiful than you.
皇后:She is much more beautiful than me?Who is she? Tell me quickly.
你看看哪个合适,也可以做一些修改
英语短剧剧本The Pocket Money
Characters: Narrator(N),Salesman(S),Dad(D),Maggi(M), Alice(A), Candy(C), Policeman(P)
Preparation:学校,做用桌及相关材料,小贩家布景
Scene1(At Salesman’s home)
N: In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty sale sman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them to the students. He has a lot of money now. But how does he make the candies? Oh, xu …… He is coming!
S: Hello,do you know me? No? Oh, let me tell you .I’m the famous candy salesman at the school gate.My candies arevery popular,I don’t know why.The foolish students always come here. I’ll be a boss soon! Candy, money, candy, money……
Oops! It’s time to make candies now.(看表)
First, put the flour on the table.
Then, water, sugar, flour.(边说边做)
Now press, press……
Oh, my dirty hands! Never mind! Just do it!(满不在意的情)
Press, press……
Oh, my god!(鼻涕)Never mind! Just do it!
Press, press, the children will not know it , it’s OK,he hehe……
Now let me cut it into pieces!
One, two, three, four, five……(用脏菜刀)
Wow, everything is ready!
糖果钻出来(跳舞),跳完后,非常难过地说:Oh, I’m so dirty and ugly! What can I do? The students will eat me! And they will be ill! Wuwuwu…
S: Mmmm…It looks dirty, let me give you a nice coat! (给它穿上) Wow! Now it’s so beautiful! Haha……
C: Oh, no! Don’t sell me! I’m dirty!(拖糖果下场)
Scene2(At the school gate)
N: The next day, when the class is over, all the students come out happily and the salesman goes to the school gate as usual. (Maggie和Alice 欢快地跑出校门,看到小贩)
(小贩拉着糖上场,):Candies! Candies! Sweet candies! ……
M: Oh, Alice! Look! Candies!
A: Yeah! I think they are yummy!
M: Let’s ask him.
C: Don’t buy me!(非常)
C: I’m dirty!
M: No, you look nice!
C: What can I do? (面向观众) Wuwuwu…(小贩将她拉在后面)
S: Candies! Candies!(引诱两个女孩)
M&A: How much are they?
S: Do you have money?(轻蔑)
M&A: Money?(对视)
M:Oh, I’ve no money!(失落之极)
A: Me too.
S: No money? So sorry!(吆喝着走开,下场)
M: What can we do now?
A: Let’s ask dad for money.
M: But how to ask?
A: How?…Oh,I know ,let’s make him happy ,and he will give us money.(自信)
M: Good idea!(全部下场)
Scene 3:(At Maggie’s home)
N: The children have to go home and ask dad for some money, and they know their father is good at playing guitar, so they will do something clever. (爸爸看报)
M: Dad,dad,let’s sing a song ,OK? (同时Alice去取准备拿给爸爸)
A: And play the guitar for us!
M: We know you play so well!
(爸爸诧异地看着孩子)
D: Oh? What a bright day today!
M&A: Please, dad!(哀求)
D:OKOK! Let’s.
(取吉他,开始准备)D: Which song do you like? How about Edelweiss?
M&A: Of course!
(开始弹,第一段孩子随节奏起舞,第二段孩子开始轻声讨论起来“you first”之类的话,爸爸停止。)
D: What’s the matter?
M: Dad, we have no money!
A: Can we have some please?
D: I think you have lots of pocket money ,and you don’t need any more.
M:I want to buy some candies at the school gate.
A: They look so sweet and nice!
M: Other students always buy them!
D: But……You can’t ! They are quite unhealthy. Please go and do your homework..(置之不理,转头看报,孩子回到房间)
M: What shall we do now?
A: Let me think …well, I know!(轻声在Maggie耳边说)
M: Oh, you are so clever! Let’s go.(回到爸爸身边)
M: Dad, I want a new eraser!
A: I want a longer ruler!
M&A: Dad, please!
D: Things are expensive these days. We have to save money!
M: But dad, my eraser is too small now!(拿出破来给爸爸看)
A: And my ruler is broken.(拿出断尺)
D: OK, children. I believe you this time, make sure, don’t buy the food at the school gate. It’s unhealthy! Do you know?
M&A: Yes, sir!
D: Here you are !( 给钱)
M&A: Thanks very much, dad! Bye!(非常高兴,下场)
N: The next day, when the class is over ,Maggie and Alice come to the salesman again. They are happy to buy the candies and then have them, but soon they feel a stomachache.
(孩子高兴地买了糖,边吃边回家,小贩下场,孩子到)
M: Aiyo!……(两人躬着背进场)
D: What’s wrong?
M: I’ve a stomachache!
A: Me too!
D: What did you eat? The food at the school gate?
M: Yes. We had some candies just now.
A: I had some too!
D: Oh! You’ve cheated me! You bought the candies instead of the eraser and ruler. I always tell you that don’t buy the food at the school gate, they are unhealthy!(生气)
M: But they look nice!
A: And tastes good!
M&A: Aiyo……
D:Well, Let’s go to the salesman together and have a look!
Scene 4: (At the school gate)
N: When they get to the school gate, a policeman is asking the salesman to go away.
(正走到,发现警察驱赶校门口的小贩)
P: Hey! You shouldn’t stay here, leave now!
C: Let’s go home, let’s go home! (轻声并拉小贩)
S: No! My candies are nice and popular here! And…
C: You are telling a lie! I’m very dirty and unhealthy!
M&A: Dad, it’s him! Aiyo…(指着小贩)
(警察走过来问爸爸,朝小孩)
P: What’s the matter with them?
D: They got a stomachache after having his candies.
S: Really? But I’ve never heard of it. And……
P: Stop, stop!(打断小贩) Look at the two girls! Are you guilty? You must be honest with the students, and don’t sell candies any more.(非常严厉)
S: OK. I know. ()
C: Let’s go home. Let’s go home.
Policeman(对小孩): Girls, please listen! Don’t buy the candies next time. They are bad for your health.
D: Yes, he is right. And you shouldn’t tell a lie to me. Try to be an honest person! Will you?
M&A: OK, dad!
P: Let’s take them to the hospital now.
D: OK, Let’s go.
N(出场): A few days later, the girls recovered. And this story is trying to tell you that some of the phenomenon must be kept down, we hope it could be improved soon.
等待您来回答
戏曲戏剧领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 舞台剧剧本 的文章

随机推荐