因为这时候我们英语翻译的朋友最需要我们英语翻译 翻译成英语 不要用有道什么的

我们的朋友从来不向我们索要任何东西 翻译成英语,别用有道什么的,谢啦_百度知道
我们的朋友从来不向我们索要任何东西 翻译成英语,别用有道什么的,谢啦
我有更好的答案
工翻译的啊,望采纳:Our friends never ask anything from us.希望能帮到你,O(∩_∩)O谢谢
Our friends never ask anything from us.
My friends who never ask something for me!
Our friends never ask for anything
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求笑话:这是谁说的?的英语翻译,急需(不要用有道,网络程序,机器等翻译的,要准确的,事成有重赏)_百度知道
求笑话:这是谁说的?的英语翻译,急需(不要用有道,网络程序,机器等翻译的,要准确的,事成有重赏)
”完全正确!”“把日本人干掉,要么让我死,亚伯拉罕·林肯说的,女教师提问,安达信会计事务所?”教室里突然发出一声怪叫,刚才回答问题的是位日本学生,那么,学生们在她身边围成一圈,2001年被谋杀于华盛顿,盖瑞·康迪特对莱薇说的。”“2002年!谁说的。”整个班级都陷入混乱!”女教师气得满脸通红?”“1991年:“这真叫人恶心……”女教师听到后更加生气“好吧:“耶,才有个从日本来的新学生山本用不大熟练的英语回答,同学们、民治。”这时候有人小声嘟囔道?知道的请举手。(注:亚瑟·安德森。其前男友。”“1863年。“谁,比尔·克林顿对莱恩斯基说的。”山本回答文章如下,这是谁说的:莱薇系白宫实习生。”“2001年,这回我们有大麻烦了!:“妈的。山本立刻回答道:你这泡狗屎。”“1997年、民享’是谁说的。一个学生说!你真够劲、民主党人康迪特做为嫌疑人被拒捕)女教师气的晕倒在地。(注,美国五大会计公司之一。’这句名言最早出自谁之口,巴特利克·亨利说的:“1945年,一些学生冲山本高喊。另外一个学生拍着桌子大笑,‘民有,乔治·布什会见日本首相时候说的:“1775年,杜鲁门总统说的。”过了好大一会儿:
在课堂上,可是生长在美国的同学却回答不出。”山本立刻回答道,亚瑟·安德森说的,你再敢说话我就把你干掉,多么遗憾啊。”“很好:“要么给我自由
提问者采纳
Gary · Condit said to Barclays Mikania micrantha, some students rushed Yamamoto shouted, ‘ The people. ”“ Well. ”Whole
Yamamoto replied immediately, boys and girls, just answer the questions the J 1997 year?” Suddenly in the classroom with a strange call. ”This time it was quietly muttered road. “ Who.
&quot? Know please raise their hands,不含谷歌的语法错误! You are so goujin: Lai Wei-line White House internship students: “1945 Year.
&#39. Another student take the table laughing. ”As face fls answer! &quotIn the classroom, it was who said: “ Damn, George · Bush&#39: Arthur · A This quote first to come from the mouth of the who : “ Yay? ”“1991 Years. His ex-boyfriend, United States one of the five major accounting firms: you this bubble shit you dared to speak again I&#39, from Japan to new students with quite good English to answer Yamamoto.
&quot. ”E&quot, students at her sid Yamamoto&#39, Arthur Andersen accounting firm: “1775 Year Batlik · Henry said: “ It really makes people sick ……”After hearing more of female teachers “ W&quot, then, but growth in the United States students can&#39, Arthur · Anderson said.
&quot. (Note, by the people. (Note.
& Female teacher&#39, Bill · Clint&quot, 2002 Years into collapsed because of Anlong scandal)绝对是自己翻的, for the people ’ Who said.
&quot, this time we are in deep trouble.
&quot!, President Truman said. A ll kill you, what a pity ,2001 murder in W 2001s meeting with Japan&#39, Abraham · L&quot!急需财富值. Yamamotos Prime Minister said!”“ The Japanese killed ! Who said that !, Democrat Condit as a suspect is resisting arrest) gas collapsed to the ground of female teachers,请楼主采纳吧: “ Either give me free or let me die, teacher to ask questions,谢谢
提问者评价
虽然你翻的有好多错,但还是谢谢了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
At the class,teacher says:“Let me free or let me die’who said this first? If you know ,please raise your hand up。” Long time past,there is a new student called Yamamodou who is from japan answered in English inexpertly:“In 1775,Batelike·Hengli said it。& “Well,and,Who said 'Of the people, for the people,by the people'”“In 1863,Lincon said it。” All right,you guys,one who answer those questions is a Japanese student,but the students who born in the USA don't know these, what a pity!” “Kill the Japs!”Someone screamed in the classroom。 “Who!Who said that!?” the teacher was very angry。 Yamamodou answered immediatly:“1945年,杜...
In the classroom, female teacher questioning: &set me free or let me die. ' This quote first from who? know please raise their hands.
” After a while, from Japan to new students with quite good English to answer Yamamoto: &in 1775, batelike·hengli said.
” &Very well, then, ' the people, by the people, for the people ' who said that. && In 1863, Abraham Lincoln said.
Exactly right, boys and girls, just answer the questions the Japan student, but growth in the United States students can't answer, what a pity! & &The Japanese killed?&
Suddenly in the classroom with a strange call. &No one! Who said that! &
Female teacher's face flushed red wit...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁将简历翻译成英文版的,需要英语好的大神辛苦一下,用百度翻译,有道翻译,,,,什么的就不要来了!_百度知道
将简历翻译成英文版的,需要英语好的大神辛苦一下,用百度翻译,有道翻译,,,,什么的就不要来了!
男婚姻状况:2014年暑假在山东省临沂市大众4S店实习兴趣爱好:日性别:张三出生日期:2011年~2013年
在山东省费县学习高中课程
1013年~2015年
在山东省滨州市学习大学课程工作经历:单身教育程度姓名
提问者采纳
SingleEducation:
MaleMarital status:
July~Sep.8:
Basketball,1994Gender:
Zhang SanD.B. 2014
Internship in FAW-Volkswagen 4S ShopInterestsNAME, Swimming:
Feixian High
Binzhou National Institute Work Experience.O
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
有道翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁变形金刚4里面漂移的一句“最后,我们终究还是迎来了希望”英文是什么 要真正的!不是有道翻译的!记得变形金刚4里面漂移的一句“最后,我们终究还是迎来了希望”英文是什么要真正的!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
变形金刚4里面漂移的一句“最后,我们终究还是迎来了希望”英文是什么 要真正的!不是有道翻译的!记得变形金刚4里面漂移的一句“最后,我们终究还是迎来了希望”英文是什么要真正的!
变形金刚4里面漂移的一句“最后,我们终究还是迎来了希望”英文是什么 要真正的!不是有道翻译的!记得变形金刚4里面漂移的一句“最后,我们终究还是迎来了希望”英文是什么要真正的!不是有道翻译的!记得是at last,there's hope……
不是hour to the end吗?
Finally, we still have hope百度翻译上的就是这个。
Finally, after all, we still have hope无论是我们想表达什么想法或者要求,即使我们不说话,我们的朋友也能够感受的到 翻译成英语_百度知道
无论是我们想表达什么想法或者要求,即使我们不说话,我们的朋友也能够感受的到 翻译成英语
不要用有道什么的 谢谢
t talk . 望采纳Whatever thoughts or requires we express,our friends can feel it though we don&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
成英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有道词典在线翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐