请问makemewarm意思 family是什么意思

Family Cards, Free Family eCards, Greeting Cards | 123 Greetings
Rated: 4.01 | Views: 4,239K
(84 Cards)
Views: 115,326
Views: 174,019
Views: 257,412
So you brought them up and now they think they are all grown up... But, you know better... Right? Always good to keep in touch with your children. Your words will go a long way...&
Rated: 4.04 | Views: 3,488K
(72 Cards)
Views: 357,111
Views: 16,585
Views: 285,028
They are always sweet and add to the fun of growing up. Most families would feel incomplete without them. Use these beautifully designed ecards to reach out to your charming...&
Rated: 4.08 | Views: 2,395K
(56 Cards)
Views: 111,257
Views: 200,275
Views: 157,053
In our fast paced world sometimes simple communication takes a back seat. Step back for a minute and let your heart take over. Simple words of love or appreciation can go a...&
Rated: 3.99 | Views: 1,978K
(43 Cards)
Views: 194,264
Views: 142,549
Views: 165,010
Yes, they are a bother sometimes but all said and done, always feels good to have one. Ecards are a good way to let them know just that.&
Rated: 4.16 | Views: 1,477K
(74 Cards)
Views: 41,030
Views: 80,250
Views: 99,775
If you have enjoyed a family retreat or a re-union. Maybe someone's company or a gift. Saying thank you always makes the other person feel that it was worth it and can go a...&
Rated: 4.12 | Views: 1,419K
(49 Cards)
Views: 133,181
Views: 105,409
Views: 91,539
The 'boss' and probably your first idol. Strangely, some people increasingly appreciate their parents as they move along their own lives. Go on and share the happenings in your...&
Rated: 4.16 | Views: 1,079K
(60 Cards)
Views: 125,557
Views: 129,845
Views: 69,882
To get love sometimes you have to give love. Take some moments out and reach out to your loved ones. At the end of the day, they are the ones who make life so much fun!&
Rated: 4.12 | Views: 751,744
(38 Cards)
Views: 68,422
Views: 76,778
Views: 71,974
It's fancy how we cannot appreciate someone until she or he is away. If that's the case with you, our cards will allow you to 'be in touch' with your loved ones.&
Rated: 3.88 | Views: 1,152K
(52 Cards)
Views: 84,534
Views: 93,651
Views: 101,527
It's always a joyous occasion in the family when a newborn arrives. Congratulate the proud parents or share the joy of being part of a growing family.&
Rated: 3.96 | Views: 636,436
(35 Cards)
Views: 103,330
Views: 76,528
Views: 49,619
Sometimes they can be an odd lot. This section covers all the 'out of the ordinary' situations we get into because of family reasons.&
Rated: 4.13 | Views: 1,863K
(72 Cards)
Views: 149,242
Views: 172,896
Views: 129,536
The first woman in your life and maybe your best friend. She always welcomes your thoughts, eager to know of your 'hits and misses'. Go ahead and share your life with her. She...&
Rated: 4.16 | Views: 296,256
(29 Cards)
Views: 37,376
Views: 29,746
Views: 25,627
Can you ever think of being alone on Thanksgiving or Christmas? That would be terrible wouldn't it? It is our family which makes these special occasions enjoyable. So invite/...&
advertisement
advertisement
123Greetings Mobile Apps
Explore More Cards
Let these beautiful roses express your feelings for your sister.
Click this your son's/ daughter's way and let him/ her know you care.
A cute ecard to make your sister smile.
You have bugged her at times, yet loved her always. Express yourself to your mother...
A romantic message for your spouse.
An ecard to make your daughter feel special.
A cool ecard to share with a sister who is just like a friend.
Tell your sister that your heart is filled with her thoughts.
A cute ecard to celebrate the friendship you have with your sis!
A message to make your son feel special.
Make your spouse feel really special by sending him/ her these lovely roses.
A lovely ecard to express your feelings for your mom.
Make your grandchild feel special with this ecard.
Tell your brother how much he means to you with this warm greeting.
A message straight from the heart to thank and appreciate your sister.
Please wait...
Please wait...
Subscribe to Newsletter/Offers!
Get a weekly dose of stories on friendship, love, misadventures and special offers. It's free, read it once and you're hooked!&
or Editor Bob's
advertisement
advertisement
advertisement
advertisement
Stay ConnectedMy father who is a disigner,my mother who is a housewife,my little cute brother and I who are both students,our four,compose a family,which make me always feel warm .
Believe12m
‘我老爸是设计师,我老妈是家庭主妇,我的逗人喜爱的弟弟和我都是学生,我们四个组成了总是让我感到温暖的家庭’
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Design*Sponge | Your home for all things Design. Home Tours, DIY Project, City Guides, Shopping Guides, Before & Afters and much more
After years of working in the floral industry amping up the atmospheres of weddings and countless events,
decided it was time to make a change. She adored flowers and natural elements, that much she knew, but floral design simply wasn’t inspiring her as it once had. Marcy had a hunger to pursue something different, something a bit riskier. She wanted to become an artist. And with the help of family and friends, that’s exactly what she did.
To get started, Marcy rented a studio in Kansas City, MO’s Hobbs building. A kitchen, lounge and enough room to really spread out and create have made the studio perfect for the growing artist. On any given day, you can open the doors to Marcy’s place and find her sculpting and firing flowers to attach to porcelain figurines. Into the wee hours of the morning she mounts these floral creations onto found, naturally-shed animal skulls, each piece honoring the cycle of nature — from bloom to death to bloom again. After around 30 hours of work, the completed piece is then hung proudly on the studio’s walls. They each shine as a testament to Marcy’s fortitude and how fearlessly she took the leap to follow her dreams.
While she’s shifted her creative focus away from snipping and arranging flowers, Marcy loves how her new gig still keeps her closely tied to nature. The difference is now she’s no longer simply making pretty things out of earth’s bounty. She’s creating art with a message and a point of view that honors the natural world, and that’s something she couldn’t be more thrilled about. Click through to take a peek at the space where all of her beautiful creations come to life. Enjoy! —
Photography by
Downsizing: a word that can often strike worry into the hearts of homeowners and renters alike. Even as a self-proclaimed “purge” professional, the thought of downsizing leaves me feeling awfully sentimental about the deepest corners of my junk drawer. This is not the case for Salima Boufelfel and Roberto Cowan, co-owners of .
Two years ago, Salima and Roberto stopped by an estate sale in Central Tucson, AZ. They were on the hunt for vintage clothing to fill their shop, but in a strange twist ended up buying the entire home and all the mid-century modern furniture that filled its 2,000 square feet. “The previous owner had great taste,” Salima attests, though her and Roberto’s homeownership was short-lived. After one year, the couple decided to box up their seemingly palatial, four-bedroom home and move into the smallest place they had ever lived with one thing in mind: “What are 10 things we absolutely love?” With this as their mission statement, Roberto and Salima filled their adobe brick home in historic Barrio Viejo with an eclectic yet refined collection of modern furniture, contemporary art and a few necessities.
Barrio Viejo is one of Tucson’s oldest neighborhoods. The streets are narrow, front doors belly-up to the road, and facades sparse of windows lend an air of mystery to the blocks of colorful mud brick homes. Roberto and Salima live right in the center of a bright blue block, in a one-bedroom Row House built in the 1890s. Originally, the house was built as a temporary stay for Southern Pacific Railroad workers and consisted of a single room with a cast iron stove that served as a heater and cooking range. The stove still warms the house through the winter months, but more rooms, a kitchen, master bedroom and indoor bathroom were added as time necessitated — and in that order.
Square footage does not make a house a home, and perhaps you, too, love the corners of your junk drawer. But you’ll see how the timeless form and functionality of adobe brick, a swamp cooler, and Roberto and Salima’s favorite belongings make 600 square feet the perfect fit. —Brittany
When I was in high school, I painted all the time. I’d even skip lunch on occasion to finish up a piece. I mainly painted because I loved the creative process, but the art studio was also a haven for me. It was one of the places where my worries about fitting in or saying the right or wrong thing simply faded away. I could show up, and there my work would be, ready and waiting as my quiet, nonjudgmental companion.
Because of my own time in the studio, I have a deep admiration for those that stuck with it and have made a career out of painting. That takes guts. It takes a leap of faith. It takes being bold and confident. Unfortunately, in today’s tech-centric world, these risk-takers don’t always get the credit they deserve for all the prettiness their brushstrokes bring to the world. Their analog talent is too often overshadowed by pixels and flash — but not today. To pay tribute to these inspirational creatives, we’ve rounded up a list of 10 Painters’ Homes. Each one is as unique as the artwork its owner creates, and we couldn’t be more grateful to have them in the Design*Sponge archives. Click through to take a peek. Enjoy! —
For me, summer brings a brighter color palette and a liveliness to the air with the abundance of sunshine and trees full of leaves. There’s a fresh energy to the season that translates well to interior refreshes, whether it’s moving the furniture around or planning a full redecoration. When it comes to summery bathrooms, many feature warmer palettes, like pops of yellow or sunny orange hues, or the crisp contrast of black and white that feels appropriate for the breezy summer air. One of the surest ways to achieve a year-round summer look is with a bold wallpaper choice, like the ocean wallpaper shown in slide seven or the blue palms in slide nine. From changing up your bathroom’s color palette to adding fresh decor, here are some ideas for bringing summer vibes to your powder room. —
This time last year, Grace and I were embarking on a whirlwind summer of photo shoots for . We had just planned the whole book’s production at Grace’s
in her Upstate New York , and that trip was my first taste of the
area. We were busy booking more than 80 , so the productive visit was short but sweet, and ever since last summer I’ve been wanting to go back.
Had I the chance to explore the area again, Kingston would be my first stop — especially with the recent installment of . Using the natural beauty of Upstate NY to inform their collection of home goods and gifts, Scott Neild and Michael Cook opened the doors to their new mercantile a few months ago. Their thoughtful selection of earthy, comfortable and gorgeous wares — and a coffee bar in-house, to boot — makes for a shop I’d likely pop into frequently if I lived nearby, even just to chat and gather inspiration.
I spoke with Scott to learn more about Clove & Creek’s beginnings, the goods they carefully select to sell, and their desire to connect with the local community. Check out our Q&A after the jump, and click through the slide show to tour their lovely space. Here’s wishing everyone a fun and relaxing weekend. —
Photography by
Musical Empowerment: This
about how certain music taught her to accept herself — from David Bowie to the Mulan Soundtrack — is moving and raw.
Plant Shrine: Turn your (perhaps unorganized) affinity for plants into an organic design moment with this
from Justina Blakeney.
Tomato Crush: I’m dreaming of this
Charles Hunter III (aka The Salted Table) posted on Instagram. Grab the recipe .
Small but Striking: These
are about the size of a matchstick and packed with remarkable detail.
Stop Knock-offs: Our very own Adam J. Kurtz is spearheading , which supports independent artists by highlighting their works that have been apparently copied by global fashion retailer ZARA.
Ice Cream Airbnb: Ever wish you could stay in a space designed by uber-talented ? !
Must-Reads: , ,
DIY Projects:
Food + Drink:
Decorating: , , ,
Interiors: , , , , ,
Food stylist and writer
shares my passion for frozen desserts, and one in particular, the Viennetta. A Viennetta is a , but Frankie makes her own type of Viennetta as a semifreddo, pressing berries into her ice cream layers in between the thin shards of dark chocolate.
It requires no machines and is easy to make. She calls her dessert a Frozen Berry and Chocolate Terrine. Even more than the scattered frozen berries, the crunch of the chocolate in each bite is, in my opinion, the biggest draw! —
Why Frankie loves this recipe: I wish I could take credit for the genius that is the Viennetta, but this glorious frozen swirled ice cream with its delicate layers of crisp chocolate was born two years before I even came into this world, and now enjoys a quasi cult status among us 80s kids. I’d like to say it’s a guilty pleasure of mine, but in reality I’ve never felt an ounce of guilt when tucking into a slice of this groundbreaking invention. My homemade homage to this deep-freeze delicacy is studded with berries for extra impact and is even more of a showstopper for your summer table when accompanied by an extra tumble of the fruit upon serving.
Photography by
SPONSORED CONTENT
We have a tradition in my home that, when something good happens, we go to the greenhouse and pick out a new plant. We are a little plant-obsessed around here, but I believe that a room needs at least one plant to feel finished — so the more plants, the better. The exotic look and (painful, at times) feel of cacti add gorgeous texture and color to any room. They need to be displayed in a place where they can receive decently good light and not be forgotten about, because they do need water every so often.
But don’t fret, decorating with cacti is easy because they are automatic showstoppers in any space where they’re able to thrive. For inspiration, flip through this roundup of 14 rooms that perfectly decorate with cacti. –Lauren
The Revolutionary War was raging, and it looked like its latest casualty would be made of stone and wood. Flames ripped up the home’s beams, and its floorboards creaked under the pressure of British boots. The troops had no remorse for the Kingston, NY home they were destroying, and within minutes their fireballs engulfed the 1680s-era structure. Cinders dancing behind them, the army moved down the road, probably giving little thought to whether or not the home would make it. But as their silhouettes shrunk in the distance, so did the fire. In the former home’s place stood a bare-bones structure ready for someone to breathe new life into it.
Since that day in 1777, the grey stone home has seen its fair share of “new lives,” none of which left the space feeling modern or family-friendly.
and her husband
didn’t mind, though. They loved the history of the home, and two years ago they bought the historic landmark knowing full and well the challenges it presented. On moving day they stared each one down: “yellowing wallpaper, faded paint, heavy damask drapes, scary bathrooms and [a] dark, hovel-like kitchen.” For five months they lived and breathed the renovation, tackling these design problems, solving others and chipping away at the structure until finally they began to see the happy home at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks to their handiwork, the house is now open and airy. Fireplaces visually anchor most of the rooms, and antiquities passed down through Kat’s family are peppered here and there. While you can still smell the musk of char on the floorboards in the basement, this home clearly isn’t living in the past. A modern paint job and minimalist styling keep it current. It’s like-new, it’s still here, and now it stands pretty thanks to these dedicated homeowners. Click through to take a peek! Enjoy! —
Photography by . Styling by .
Some of the most memorable moments from my life have been marked by flowers. It could be the lingering aroma marking significant life events, the romantic connotation surrounding everything from childhood games of “he loves me, he loves me not,” to getting engaged, or even the coming-of-age experience of cultivating my first garden as a first-time homeowner. Mother Nature’s bountiful bouquets have a way of making an impression not only on your memory, but flowers have forever dominated the design world.
Whether they’re printed on a wrap-dress, displayed in your table setting, or climbing up your walls in paper-form, florals are a timeless trend that never go out of style — in home design, in fashion, or art. Today, we’re toasting to all things that bloom and blossom with these 14 floral-happy rooms.
Social media has the ability to tint most things with rose-colored glasses and pretty filters, making it hard to determine what’s real and what’s not — so when you come across an account or feed that feels genuine and good, you tend to take note. That’s how I felt when I happened upon artist Tahsin Dhirani’s
over one year ago.
Fittingly known on the interwebs as
everything about Tahsin radiates positivity and authenticity. From her bi-annual “” a gathering of likeminded individuals who meet for an afternoon to swap soups or salads (feeding their bellies and their souls while raising money to support a good cause), to her artwork which heavily features uplifting and positive words, it appears that Tahsin’s mission is, simply, to do good.
It’s no surprise that the home she shares with husband and Toronto real estate broker, , and their two young daughters, Daaniya and Niyya, exudes the same positivity, authenticity, and brightness. “I want it to feel homey, a little arty, light, comfortable, and relaxed… I like clean walls and artwork,” Tahsin says of their home, which is just a short trek north of Toronto in Vaughan, Ontario. “I want it to be a very inspiring place for everybody in the home. I want my girls to appreciate the beauty of handmade things and design, because design and art are extremely important to me.”
While the bones of the house are similar to those of many other suburban homes built in the mid-2000s, it’s the attention to detail, design, and purposeful injection of family memories that sets it apart. The mostly white walls set the foundation for graphic artwork, created primarily by Tahsin, punctuated with colors that carry thr creating a palette of black, white, shades of pink, gold tones and wood.
Equally as influential to the home’s atmosphere are spiritual routines, like an iPod that softly recites the Qur’an in Daaniya and Niyya’s room throughout the day. “… For us, Islam is a way of life,” Tahsin shares. “My husband and myself consciously make decisions of how we’re doing things. The Qur’an being recited is important — it’s soothing.” Add in a healthy dose of found objects — sometimes literally found curbside, other times collected on family vacations in places like Morocco, Egypt, and Mexico — and you’ve got the makings of a home that’s far from cookie-cutter. And while some spaces like the living room and master bedroom remain unfinished projects, they are well on their way.
What the Dhirani family has created is not only a beautiful and functional home, it’s a work in progress that feels genuinely authentic. It’s a sanctuary that inspires everyone who enters and, most importantly, the family that lives there. —Kisha
Photography by Kisha
The “Captain Stream” house was originally built in 1869 by Captain A. T. Stream in what is now the historic walking village of Oysterville, WA. Home to a small community that has diligently preserved a host of original buildings as well as the pioneer cemetery, Oysterville’s off-the-beaten-path location on the Longbeach Peninsula means many miss out on its charm — but not , a Portland, OR-based interior stylist. Martie’s family ties to Oysterville have allowed her the opportunity to spend much of the last 25 years enjoying the quaint village with its carefully preserved history, natural setting, views of the bay, and of course, oysters.
With Oysterville being one of just a handful of towns in Washington state to be wholly registered as a historic site, available properties are few and far between. Once it became known that the Captain Stream house would be going on the market, Martie and her husband, Steve Romero, made the decision to purchase it. After spending a few years in the home as-is, an addition to the kitchen was planned and got underway after the long process of consulting with the Oysterville Historic Preservation board and all the conditions that entailed. With plans from Seattle architecture firm
in hand, construction began and it didn’t take long for a devastating discovery to be made: the home was infested with dry rot and powder post beetles. The infestation was so bad, it was a wonder the house was still standing, and it was promptly considered condemned. Faced with the choice of abandoning her home, or rebuilding an exact replica, Martie thankfully chose the latter.
With years of interior design and styling under her belt, Martie wanted to honor the historic charm of the home without turning it into a period replica. Antiques, she says, aren’t quite her thing. Instead she decided on a homemade / craft approach to the design with a focus on custom and one-off items, many produced by local artisans in Oregon and Washington. To complete the heavenly family retreat, the house gardens include an expansive croquet lawn as well as a potager, otherwise known as a French-style kitchen garden. The very definition of “bright and airy,” the end result is so stunning, there’s no doubt in my mind that Captain Stream himself would approve heartily. —Allison
Photography by Allison Burt-T photos 7, 8 and 16, 17 by
Have you ever heard of flower pounding? Until recently, it wasn’t on my radar at all! The technique is similar to pressing flowers, but instead of flattening and preserving the blooms, you place them face down onto fabric, cover with a towel, and use a mallet to pound them flat. When you remove the flowers, the fabric is imprinted with the colorful pigments!
It was a lot of fun picking flowers of different shapes and colors to experiment with, and then arranging them on the fabric. I definitely recommend testing flowers before arranging them for your final product — some flowers that looked like they would leave beautiful colors didn’t shed much pigment at all, while others released too much and the color bled and looked splotchy. After some trial and error, though, I’m really satisfied with the results and can’t wait to carry my floral tote bag around all summer!
Having established a reputation for bright, irreverent and folksy design products inspired by Indian storytelling, Delhi-based
was established in 2008 by Himanshu Dogra, a fashion design graduate from National Institute of Fashion Technology in New Delhi.
From collaborations with prestigious names like Sir Paul Smith, Maharaja of Jodhpur, Gwalior Museum, Royal Bhutan and nine stand-alone stores across India, Play Clan has come a long way from the experimental platform it started out as.
Storytelling and playfulness form the foundation of all products, and the brand looks to India for inspiration — traditional colors and silhouettes, fusing graphics with craft to narrate visual novellas. Combining hand-drawn work with artisan workmanship and an illustrative style, collections are created across fashion, home, accessories and art, unraveling traditional folklore with a contemporary interpretation.
Play Clan’s version of playing cards, for example, were inspired by the Mughal era of in India. The Mughal-e-Azam series features the four important rulers of the Mughal dynasty (Akbar, Shah Jahan, Jahangir and Humayun) and their respective queens and the “jacks” responsible for getting them into power.
A stroll through their workspace which houses a team of 20 people, including artists, designers, copywriters and technicians, feels like walking across an idea bank. Decor choices include natural elements, which are the center of their inspiration. The design is open and simple, characterized by wood, stone and metal, which add an earthiness to the space. An abundance of potted plants and trees lends color and freshness. And ever so fitting to their brand ethos, the walls are adorned with a number of Play Clan artworks that have been intricately hand embroidered by local artisans. —Rohini
Photography courtesy of Play Clan
If there’s one city in the United States with pizazz, it’s New Orleans, LA. It’s fun, it’s bold and it’s vibrant. But the city itself can’t take all the credit. Much of New Orleans’ flair and fabulousness is thanks in part to its creative and inspiring residents. One of them being seamstress, designer and artist, . She and her home are as lively and colorful as the city she lives in.
The early-1800s gem Merry owns struck her the moment she walked in six years ago. It radiated with a palpable energy that told Merry she was definetly standing in her next home. Twelve years of sitting vacant had left the home with its fair share of issues, but there was character in its bones, so she went for it — and she got it. With the keys in hand, she gleefully stepped up to the plate to clean up this diamond in the rough.
Now completed, the house is a masterful example of bold design. It lets you know the moment you set eyes on it. Vibrant dashes of copper, blue and orange highlight the grooves and swoops of the house’s exterior architecture. It’s an unexpected mix, but one that ensures this beauty can’t be missed. Step inside, and it becomes clear that choosing the right piece of artwork is one of Merry’s gifts. Her den’s gallery takes up an entire wall and features an eclectic mashup of artists and styles. The pieces entrance you, make you smile, and immediately you realize you’re someplace special.
What most draws me to Merry’s house, though, is how each room has a distinct personality. Each room boasts a wall color of its own and a signature mix of traditional and modern furniture that gives off a slightly different vibe. Under anyone else’s watch that method could be sporadic and disorienting, but clever Merry’s found the cohesive sweet spot. She’s made them all work together like I’ve never seen before. Click through to see how she’s done it. Enjoy! —
Photography by
With the intimidating “Heat Dome” bearing down on most of the country, having a cool, comfortable room in which to retreat is a godsend. Think crisp white sheets, a beverage with lots of ice, and a powerful fan on high, and you’ll have a pretty good idea of what room many of us are spending ample time in this week.
These bedrooms with a breezy, beach vibe should help you go to your happy (and nicely chilled) place in this sweltering heat. Sit back and imagine the gentle ocean breeze at the seaside keeping you cool as you relax on a well-deserved day at the beach. Click through to see all of these chill spaces, and a few things that can help make a heat retreat of your very own. —Caitlin
Subcomment Here
YOU'RE ON OUR LIST.

我要回帖

更多关于 warm什么意思 的文章

随机推荐