theh uge ()had a best friend歌词

36-40 DCBAC &&&& 41-45 ACADB&&&&&& 46-50 DCDCA&&&&&& 51-55 BBACD 略
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
第II卷(选择题共35分)第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节:任务型读写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面短文,根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。注意:表格中的每个空格只填一个单词。请将答案写在答题卡相应题号的横线上。Some people believe that greed and selfishness has become the basis of modern society, and we should return to the old traditions of family and community then we will have a better life. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the above opinion?In this fast-paced world, many values are undergoing major changes. While people traditionally prioritize caring, sharing and generosity in life and work, modern people seem to be more self-absorbed and self-concerned. Modern people act selfishly to survive the harsh competition of life. They say that it is a jungle out there. To survive, you have to fight with whatever means that come handy. Obviously greedy and selfishness go perfectly well with such ideas. In a company, employees do everything they can to get better pay and higher position, even at the cost of colleagues. We are in any way advocating any selfish conduct. It is just that people are pressured to act in a certain way due to outside influences. In spite of common practice, it is hard to conclude that modern society is built on greed and selfishness, both of which are not newly invented vocabulary. In ancient times people also did greedy and selfish things though such behaviors were more condemned then. But we can not ignore the fact that people in the past lived a relatively more isolated life and faced less pressure compared with their modern counterparts. Are we happier to share with others and be generous to them? There is no fixed answer either. Some people take great pleasure helping and giving to others while others feel happy doing the opposite. But I personally think that people should not be too selfish. Caring for others can actually encourage the development of a mutually beneficial relationship. In conclusion, modern people appear to be more self-centered than those in the past due to strong outside pressure. However, we should encourage people to know the importance of being caring and generous and to build a mutually beneficial relationship with others. Are Modern People Becoming More Selfish?Main comparisonsContexts& __1__ are
changingIn the past people
put caring, sharing& and generosity in the first ____2____.Nowadays, people seem
to be more ____3____about themselves.___4___are changing
too.People in the past
appeared to be modest and self-effacing(谦让的).People may strive to
achieve their own __5___ at the price of their coworkers.The author’s&
understanding___6____ for the
changes in author’s eyesFierce __7___ and
great __8___on modern people may be responsible for the changes.The author’s
___9____towards topicA relationship which
can ___10___ two sides should be established.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
第二节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从36~55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。“Hi, Mommy, what are you doing?” asked Susie, who was only six years old. “I’m making a casserole(炖锅菜) for Mrs. Smith next door, __36__ Mrs. Smith is very sad. She lost her daughter and has a __37__ heart. We need to take care of her a little while.” Said her mother. “ Why, Mommy?”&“You see, Susie, when someone is very, very sad, they have __38__ doing the little things like making dinner or other housework. Because we’re __39__ of a community and Mrs. Smith won’t ever be able to talk with her daughter or hug(拥抱) her. You are a very __40__ girl, S maybe you’ll think of __41__ way to help take care of Mrs. Smith.”Susie thought __42__ about this challenge and how she could do her __43__ on caring for Mrs. Smith. A few minutes later, Susie knocked on her door. After a few moments, Mrs. Smith __44__ the knock with a “Hi, Susie.”Susie noticed that Mrs. Smith didn’t have that familiar musical __45__ about her voice when she __46__ someone. “What can I do for you, Susie?” asked Mrs. Smith. “My mommy says that you lost your daughter and you’re very, very sad with a broken heart.” Susie __47__ her hand out shyly. In it was a Band-Aid. “This is for your broken heart.” Mrs. Smith knelt down and hugged Susie. Through her __48__ she said, “Thank you, darling girl, this will __49__ a lot.”Mrs. Smith __50__ Susie’s act of kindness and took it one step __51__. She bought a small key ring with a picture frame(框架) ---- the ones __52__ to carry keys and display a family __53__ at the same time. Mrs. Smith placed Susie’s Band-Aid in the frame to __54__ her to heal a little every time she sees it. It has become her symbol(象征) for healing, while not __55__ the joy and love she experienced with her daughter.36. A. although&&&&& B. because&&&&& C. when
D. so37. A. broken& B. absent C. sick&&& D. gentle38. A. trouble B. time&&& C. interest&&&&&& D. danger39. A. owners &&&&&& B. whole C. part&&& D. relatives40. A. naughty&&&&&& B. little&& C. pretty& D. smart41. A. the other&&&&& B. the very &&& C. our&&&& D. some42. A. seriously&&&&& B. deeply C. much &&&&&& D. little43. A. job&&&&&& B. work&& C. part&&& D. deed 44. A. replied& B. answered to &&&& C. greeted&&&&&& D. responded 45. A. sound&& B. quality&&&&&& C. gift&&&& D. note46. A. praised B. helped C. greeted&&&&&& D. saw47. A. gave&&&& B. set&&&&& C. took&&& D. held48. A. tears&&&& B. sadness&&&&&& C. excitement& D. glasses49. A. do B. care&&& C. mean& D. help50. A. refused B. accepted&&&& C. received&&&& D. took51. A. more&&& B. forward&&&&& C. further&&&&&& D. ahead52. A. made&&& B. bought&&&&&& C. invented&&&& D. designed53. A. photo&& B. scene& C. gathering & D. life54. A. force&&& B. remind&&&&&& C. get&&&&& D. advise55. A. forgetting && B. missing&&&&& C. losing D. remembering
二、完形填空(20*1=20分)I stepped out of the hospital. My heart was filled with sadness and regret. My former best friend, Faith, had just ___21____.She was only 16. ____22___, she was diagnosed with a terrible cancer in her right breast. Before her last breath we, who were so ____23___ to her, gathered around her side, ____24___ to hold back our tears and ___25____ her. Everyone wanted to give her their last ___26___, but people were just so choked up.After that moment of deep ___27___. I was asked to help go through Faith’s things. Arranging her drawers, I suddenly discovered an ___28____ letter with the title “ My last words”.I opened it slowly, checked the date and began to read the letter. The happy girl we had been with us was___29__ not as optimistic as we thought. She kept ___30____ until she couldn’t hold it in any more. But she had a beautiful imagination and great ambition.In her ___31____ letter, she mentioned her dreams, her family and her shock in finding the ___32___. From her words I could see that she had left us with too many words unsaid and too many deeds undone. I am __33___ that she would have reached her goals and achieved her dreams ___34____ only God had given her some more time.There is a saying that says fate is fair to everybody. But I just can’t help rejecting that ___35___. Faith, who had been a wonderful person and had great plans, had died before achieving her final dreams. It is time that ___36___ her from reaching her biggest moment. Why did ____37____ treat her unfairly?Life is so short and precious that everyone should ____38____ it. Fate is unfair, which has become a motivation for me I have become bent on continuing my dreams and ___39____ never to give up. I will no longer waste ____40____ or complaint. I am going to get right down to working with all my strength. 21. A. run away&&&&&&&&&&&& B. passed away&&&&&&&& C. gone by&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. walked away22. A. Unfortunately&&&&&&&& B. Unreasonably&&&&&&& C. Suddenly&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Truly23. A. thankful&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. polite&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. dear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. friendly24. A. failing&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. tending&&&&&&&&&&&& C. trying&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. deciding25. A. educate&&&&&&&
B. comfort&&&&&&&&&&& C. leave&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. support26. A. words&&&&&&&&
B. demands&&&&&&&&&&& C. instructions&&&&&&&&&& D. wishes27. A. silence&&&&&&&&& B. thought&&&&&&&&&&& C. feeling&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sorrow28. A. unopened&&&&&
B. unfinished&&&&&&&&& C. untouched&&&&&&&&&&& D. unlocked\29. A. obviously&&&&&
B. actually&&&&&&&&&&& C. simply&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. slightly30.A.still&&&&&&&&&&&& B. modest&&&&&&&&&&&& C. calm&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. silent31.A.first&&&&&&&&&&& B. next&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. last&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. former32.A. letter&&&&&&&&&& B. danger&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. disease&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. problem33.A. afraid&&&&&&&&&& B. eager&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. anxious&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sure34.A.because&&&&&&&&& B. when&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. though&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. if35.A.promise&&&&&&&&& B. dream&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sentence&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. belief36.A. discouraged&&&&& B. protected&&&&&&&&&& C. stopped&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. held37.A.history&&&&&&&&&& B. fate&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fact&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. illness38.A. value&&&&&&&&&&& B. mind&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. share&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hold39.A. made&&&&&&&&&&& B. told&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. determined&&&&&&&&&&& D. promise40.A. energy&&&&&&&&& B. strength&&&&&&&&&& C. money&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. time
第二节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)  阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。  John Blanchard was at Grand Central Station,looking for the girl whose heart he knew,but whose face he didn't,the girl with the 36 .  His interest in her had begun 13 months before in a Florida 37 .He was reading a book there and was attracted by the 38 on the margins left by a reader named Miss Hollis Maynell.He 39 to find her address and wrote her a letter 40 himself.The next day he was shipped overseas for 41 in the army in World War Ⅱ.  During the next 13 months the two grew to know each other throught the 42 .When he returned,they decided their first 43 -7 pm at Grand Gentral Station. "Youll 44 me," she wrote,"by the red rose I'll be 45 on my coat."  A young girl in a green suit was coming 46 Blanchard.She was so beautiful that he started fixing his eyes upon her,entirely 47 to notice that she was not wearing a rose.Just then,he saw Hollis Maynell,who was 48 just behind the girl.She was a woman well past 40,with 49 hair under a worn hat.  Blanchard felt 50 .But he didn't hesitate.He said to 51 ,"I'm Lieutenant(中尉) John Blanchard,and you must be Miss Maynell.I am so gl may I take you to 52 ?"  "I don't 53 what this is about,son," she said,"but the young lady 54 asked me to wear this rose on my coat. And she said if you were to ask me out to dinner,I should tell you that she is 55 you in the big restaurant across the street!"  You can hardly imagine how happy Lieutenant John Blanchard felt at the moment!   36.A.book B.hat C.rose D.letter  37.A.library B.restaurant C.post office D.station  38.A.trails B.notes C.signs D.marks  39.A.attempted B.stopped C.intended D.managed  40.A.introducing B.displaying C.acknowledging D.claiming  41.A.business B.work C.service D.research  42.A.ship B.mail C.line D.telegraphy  43.A.greeting B.interview C.meeting D.talk  44.A.memorize B.impress C.run into D.recognize  45.A.putting B.carrying C.fixing D.wearing  46.A.toward B.over C.from D.off  47.A.refusing B.forgetting C.stopping D.managing  48.A.standing B.wandering C.chasing D.hurrying  49.A.lighening B.darkening C.graying D.thickning  50.A.excited B.shy C.embarrassed D.disappointed   51.A.the girl B.the woman C.himself D.the passer - by   52.A.dinner B.my house C.the hotel D.the train   53.A.guess B.believe C.know D.like   54.A.under a worn hat B.in the green suit C.with gray hair D.standing behind   55.A.preparing for B.looking for C.teating D.waiting for
第二节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)  阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。  I was about six when I started doing gymnastice.I 36 going into the school's gymnasium full of equipment,with the other kids rushing in ,anxious to 37 ,and the scent in the air.  I realized I wanted to get 38 with gymnastics when I watched the Olympics.When I saw those 39 use their bodies to gracefully throw 40 up in the air ,I was filled with admiration:It seemed that they could fly and I 41 myself flying like them.And when I finally tried,the 42 I got for that one 43 in the air was freedom,freedom from everything.It was a 44 ,and it was addicting.  I was crazy when I was little.I was the boy parents didn't want their kids 45 for fear that they would 46 what I did and get hurt.Parents thought I was 47 because I would try tricks that others of my 48 wouldn't.Some of my coaches said kids as old as me don't have the courage and ability to achieve the tricks I could. What most people didn't 49 were the hours I put into learning those tricks.I practiced every step 50 until I put them together and my hard work would 51 something great.  This hard work once stopped when I 52 ,and started at a new school.Everything there was 53 ,but the giggeset change was a lack of a gymnastics gym.  Now I've restarted training in a team I can learn from.As a little kid I could only 54 wide-eyed as the gymnast flew high in the air. 55 I'm older,it's my time to fly.   36.A.regret &&&&&B.remember &&&&&C.considered &&&&D.avoided  37.A.enter &&&&&&B.leave &&&&&&&&C.meet &&&&&&&&&D.learn  38.A.serious &&&&B.careful &&&&&&&C.busy &&&&&&&&&D.interested  39.A.dancers &&&&B.fans &&&&&&&&&C.athletes &&&&&&D.winners   40.A.others &&&&&B.themselves &&&&C.everything &&&&D.each other   41.A.enjoyed &&&&B.found &&&&&&&&C.set &&&&&&&&&&D.imagined   42.A.feeling &&&&&B.lesson &&&&&&&C.courage &&&&&&D.instruction  43.A.second &&&&&B.effort &&&&&&&&C.circle &&&&&&&D.stop  44.A.bore &&&&&&&B.panic &&&&&&&&C.high &&&&&&&&D.trouble  45.A.around &&&&&B.among &&&&&&&C.above &&&&&&&D.away from   46.A.study &&&&&&B.envy &&&&&&&&&C.notice &&&&&&&D.copy  47.A.bad &&&&&&&B.crazy &&&&&&&&&C.excellent &&&&&D.dangerous  48.A.place &&&&&B.age &&&&&&&&&&&C.time &&&&&&&&&D.size  49.A.explain&&&&&B.understand &&&&C.realize &&&&&&&D.experience  50.A.now and then B.all theh time &&&C.over and over &&D.little by little   51.A.go through &&B.belong to &&&&&C.turn into &&&&&&D.give way to   52.A.moved &&&&&B.changed &&&&&&C.failed &&&&&&&&D.finished   53.A.all right &&&&B.the same &&&&&C.terrible &&&&&&&&D.different  54.A.practice &&&&&B.watch &&&&&&C.sigh &&&&&&&&&&&D.sit   55.A.Simply because B.Even though &C.As soon as &&&&D.Now that
题型:阅读理解
PART THREE READING COMPREHENSIONDirections: Read the following three passages. Each passage is followed by several questions or un&finished statements. For each of them there are 4 choices marked with A, S, C and D, Choose the one that fits best according to the information given in the passage.AMatt Scott, who was born with spina bifida (脊柱裂),grew up in Detroit, Michigan, where he participated in a variety of sports alongside his healthy friends. Now as a member of University of Wis&consin -Whitewater wheelchair basketball team, Scott has won four national championships, and hats' recently been selected to the Paralympic team for the second time. The 23 ― year 一 old college senior owes his achievements to his hard work and the support of his friends and family, who never allowed him to use his disability as an excuse. "My mother was always great. Whenever I felt giving up, she had no sympathy. She really helped me build my independence by not babying me the way other mothers would have," Scott says.It was Scott' s independent nature and strong will, along with his on - the - court skills, that at&tracted the attention of America's most influential sports apparel (衣服)company, Nike. Nike was searching for an athlete with a disability to represent its "Just Do It " trademark. A handful of super&star athletes with disabilities came to audition for the role, but the company picked Scott to star in the 30 一 second commercial."I think that they were looking for the prettiest face in America, and found me," Scott jokes about the selection process.After being picked, Scott flew to California to film the commercial with Oscar - winning docu&mentary director Errol Morris. The ad gave Scott celebrity (名人)status in the community of disabled athletes. He's been asked to speak at a number of disability - related events, and feels it's his duty to use the media to draw attention to those with disabilities. "I've been given a voice, and I want to do whatever I can to break down the social barriers that are still faced by disabled athletes, and make people realize that they have a very high athletic level," Scott says.56.When Scott was young, & ?A.he only played basketball with other disabled childrenB.he became disabled during a basketball matchC.his friends looked down upon him during basketball matchesD.his mother didn't give him special treatment57.Nike chose Scott to star in its commercial for his&& ________.a. pretty appearance&&&&&& b. independent naturec. strong will& d. excellent basketball skillse. status in the community of disabled athletesA. bee&&&& B. ade&&&& C. abd&&&& D. bed58.The underlined phrase "audition for " in the second paragraph means " ".A. try out for& B. look out for&&&&&&& C. take on&&&&& D. pick out59.Which of the following about Scott is TRUE?A.He has graduated from the University of Wisconsin ― Whitewater.B.He thinks it's unwise for the disabled to use disability as an excuse.C.He starred in a commercial together with Errol Morris.D.He thinks it's important to have many goals.60.To Scott, the most important result of the ad was that&&& .A.it made people realize the athletic talent of the disabledB.it gave him a chance to show his basketball skillsC.he could do more for disabled athletesD.he was selected to the Paralympic team again
V. 信息匹配:(共5题,每小题2分,共10分)阅读下列短文及相关信息,并按照要求匹配信息:A.In 1968, H. Wayne Huizenga teamed with a partner to create a nationwide company for waste collection, a business traditionally made up of small, local companies. The new company, Waste Management, Inc., become the foundation of his fortune.B.While attending Harvard University in1975, Bill Gates teamed with Paul Allen to develop a version of the BASIC programming language for the software to the manufacturer of the Altair and formed Microsoft (originally Micro-soft) to develop versions of BASIC for other computer companies. Gates decided to drop out(退学) of Harvard in his junior year to devote his time to Microsoft.C.In 1963, Ted Turner took over his family billboard advertising business. In 1970 he bought a failing UHF (ultrahigh frequency television station in Atalanta, Georgia , and by 1975 Turner had transformed it into the first “superstation—WTBS, by transmitting(传送) low-cost sports and entertainment programs via satellite to cable systems through out the country.D.In 1986, Oprah Winfrey formed Harpo Productions to produce her own shows and other projects. With distribution rights (销售权) to her shows, Winfrey used profits to expand her business activities. By 1998 Winfrey was worth$675 million. E. Microsoft founder Bill Gates planned to give away almost all of his vast fortune, largely to the cause of global health. Having already the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation with $24billion to address global health issues, Gates said that eventually his entire fortune would be put towards the cause except “ a few percent left for the kids.” F. Amazon. Com founder Jeff Bezos grew interested in online retailing(零售业) in 1994 while working as a business analyst in New York City. After researching the success of different mail-order companies, Bezos decided that books were the perfect product to see via the Internet. That year he left New York to establish his new company in Seatle, chosen for its being near to major book whole salers and the advanced high-tech industry. In July
developed its Website, and has since expanded to offer many other retail products in addition to books.下面是关于一个企业管理者在关键时刻要做出抉择的种种情形,请匹配其相应的选择。 51.You run a billboard advertising business you inherited(继承) from your father, and you are looking to expand in new directions. What do you do ? 52. You are a successful talk-show host, and have just achieved national recognition(认可). You want more control over your show, and a greater share of its profits. What do you do? 53. You are still in college, but together with a friend you have established a software company that deals with major corporations. What do you do? 54. You are a successful business analyst(分析师), and come to think that the mail-order business model could be adapted to online book sales. What do you do? 55. You own several highly profitable waste-collection routes. The government has recently issued the Solid Waste Disposal Act, increasing standards of hygiene(卫生) in waste disposal. What do you do?
题型:阅读理解
第二部分阅读(共20小题,每题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C或D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 AAn old friend from California called from the airport(机场) to tell me that he had arrived. I was not able to leave the office, but I had made plans for his arrival. After explaining where my new house was, I told him that I had left the key under the doormat (门垫). Since I knew it would be pretty late before I could get home, I suggested that he make himself at home and help himself to anything that was in the refrigerator. Two hours later my friend phoned me from the house. At the moment, he said, he was listening to some of my records after having had a delicious meal. Now, he said, he was drinking a glass of orange juice. When I asked him if he had had any difficulty finding the house, he answered that the only problem was that he had not been able to find the key under the doormat(门垫), but luckily, the living room window by the apple tree had been left open and he had climbed in through the window. I listened to all this in great surprise. There is no apple tree outside my window, but there is one by the living room window of my next door neighbor's house!31. An old friend of mine called ______.
A. to tell me to meet him at the airport&&& B.& to tell me about his arrival C. to ask me to leave the office&&&&&&&& D. to ask me to make plans for his arrival.32. My friend climbed into the room because ______ . A. there was an apple tree outside&&&& B. the living room window was left open C. he had difficulty opening the door& D. he hadn't found the key33. My friend telephoned me two hours later ______ .
A. from my home&& B. at the airport&& C. in his office&& D. from my neighbor's house 34. The purpose(目的) of writing this passage(文章的段) is to ________. A. introduce a friend&&&&& B. tell an interesting story&& C. explain something&&&& D. show what friendship is

我要回帖

更多关于 my best friend 的文章

随机推荐