用方框中所给词组动词的适当形式填空空

1.afraid&&&&&&& &&&&&& 2.working&&&&&&&&&& 3.to get&&&&&&& &&&&&& 4.to enjoy&&&&&&&&&&& 5.left
6.needs& &&&&&&&&&& 7.whatever
&&&&&& 8.until& &&&&&&&&&&&& 9.received& &&&&&&& 10.has happened
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
根据短文意思,用方框中的单词适当形式填空China, too, be, watch, four, good, real,
dance, star, comeJaycee Chan is my favorite movie actor. His ____1____ name is Fang Zuming. He___2____&&&&&& from Hong Kong. He &&&3&&&born in 1982, and his birthday is December &&&&4&&&. His favorite color is black, so he is often in black. His favorite sport is basketball. He likes music and he also likes &&&5&&. The Drummer and The Sun Also Rises are his two new movies. I like them very much and want &&&6&&&them once again.&Jaycee Chan’s father is Jackie Chan. He is a great movie &&&7&&&. And he can play kung fu very &&&&8&&& . My uncle likes him very much. He&&& 9&&&likes his movie Rush Hour 3. I like the movie, &&&&&10&&&&. What about you ?&&&
综合填空(共10小题,每小题1分;满分10分)根据短文意思,用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、完整(其中有两个多余选项)。useful,&
visit ,& travel,& knowledge,& two,& with,popular,&
come,& but,& advantage,& other,& inTravel is useful to us in at least three ways.First, by【小题1】_ we can enjoy the beautiful scenery (风景)of different places. We can see【小题2】our own eyes many things which can not be read about in books, and__【小题3】__some famous cities and scenic spots.【小题4】_, we will meet people with different interests and see strange and different things when we travel. We can get ideas of the conditions and customs of &【小题5】_ people, taste different foods and local favors (偏爱) if we like._【小题6】_ this way, we can understand how different other people live.Third, travel will not only help us gain (获得)【小题7】_ of geography and history and other knowledge,_【小题8】__will also help us keep healthy and make us less narrow-minded (才智有限的).With all these _【小题9】_ of travel, it is no wonder(难怪) that travel has now become more【小题10】 than ever in China.
来源:2014届甘肃省兰州市九年级上学期期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:选词填空
根据短文意思,用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、完整(其中有两个多余选项)。forget, bring,mend,beside,luck,pick,same,differently, I ,every , stop,each??? Mr. Brown had an umbrella shop in a small town. People sometimes 1.________ him broken umbrellas, and then he took them to a big shop in London. They were 2.________ there.??? One day Mr. Brown went to London by train. He 3.________ to take an umbrella with him that day. Sitting in front of him was a man with an umbrella standing 4.______ the seat. When the train arrived in London, Mr. Brown 5.________ up the umbrella as he often did during his journey by train. Just as he was getting off, he was 6.________? by the man. He said angrily, “That’s7._______ !” Mr. Brown’s face turned red and he gave it back to the man at once. ??? When Mr. Brown got to the big shop, the shopkeeper had got his six umbrellas ready. After a good look at?? 8.________? of them, he said, “You’ve mended them very well.”In the afternoon he got into the train again. The9.________? man was in the same seat. He looked at Mr. Brown and his six umbrellas,“You’ve had a10. ________ day,” he said. 
来源:学年广东省九年级第一次质量检测英语试卷
综合填空(共10小题,每小题1分;满分10分)
根据短文意思,用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、完整(其中有两个多余选项)。
visit ,& travel,& knowledge,& two,& with,
come,& but,& advantage,& other,& in
Travel is
useful to us in at least three ways.
First, by
1._ we can
enjoy the beautiful scenery (风景)of different places. We can see2.our own eyes many
things which can not be read about in books, and__3.__some famous cities and scenic spots.
4._, we will
meet people with different interests and see strange and different things when
we travel. We can get ideas of the conditions and customs of &5._ people, taste
different foods and local favors (偏爱) if we like._ 6._ this way, we can
understand how different other people live.
Third,
travel will not only help us gain (获得)7._ of geography and history and other knowledge,_ 8.__will also help us
keep healthy and make us less narrow-minded (才智有限的).
With all these _9._ of travel,
it is no wonder(难怪) that travel has now become more10. than ever in China.
来源:学年福建省福州文博中学初一期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
根据短文意思,用方框中的单词适当形式填空China, too, be,
watch, four, good, real, dance, star, comeJaycee Chan is my favorite movie actor. His ____1____ name is Fang Zuming. He___2____&&&&&& from Hong Kong. He &&&3&&&born in 1982, and his birthday is December &&&&4&&&. His favorite color is black, so he is often in black. His favorite sport is basketball. He likes music and he also likes &&&5&&. The Drummer and The Sun Also Rises are his two new movies. I like them very much and want &&&6&&&them once again.&Jaycee Chan’s father is Jackie Chan. He is a great movie &&&7&&&. And he can play kung fu very &&&&8&&& . My uncle likes him very much. He&&& 9&&&likes his movie Rush Hour 3. I like the movie, &&&&&10&&&&. What about you ?&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!用方框中所给短语的适当形式填空
Kyoya27EU4
1 By the way2 get into trouble.3 ran away4 for a time5 grow up6 talking about7 pay for8 Millions of9 too much10 as well
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确、连贯(每个单词限用一次)School is where we learn, make friends and grow up. But ___小题1:___ happen daily in schools across the world. We hear reports of students falling down __小题2:___ buildings while cleaning windows. Other students are hit by football on the playground. Three years ago, some students fell down on the stairs and were stepped on by小题3:___, with tragic results.We feel ___小题4:___ sorry for the loss of lives. There is _小题5:____ we can do to bring the students back, but we can try to prevent (防止) such things from ___小题6:again. You should do the following things to prevent a stampede (踩踏)。After class or school, don’t rush out at the same time. Wait until there are __小题7:____ people trying to leave.When you walk with a crowd of people, stay alert (警惕的) and ___小题8:____ your steps. Don’t play around。Be familiar with your __小题9:__ and learn where the safety exits are.When there’s pushing and squeezing (挤), don’t move and try to hold on to something. __小题10:__ stay in a corner until the crowd leaves.
小题1:accidents小题2:from小题3:others小题4:deeply小题5:nothing小题6:happening小题7:fewer / few小题8:watch小题9:school小题10:Or
试题分析:学校是我们学习,交朋友,成长的地方。然而在学习里也会发生一些事故。这段话主要介绍了如何避免踩踏事故。小题1:考查名词。句意:学校是我们学习,交朋友,成长的地方。然而在学习里也会发生一些事故。动词用了原形,主语要用复数,故填accidents.小题2:考查介词。句意:我们听说过当学生擦窗户的时候从建筑物上掉下来。故填. from。小题3:考查代词。句意:三年前,一些学生跌倒在楼梯上,被别人踩踏。故填others。小题4:考查副词。句意:对于生命的丧失我们感到很难过。deeply是副词,修饰形容词sorry.故填deeply。小题5:考查不定代词。句意:对于生命的丧失我们感到很难过。把学生带回来,我们毫无办法,nothing什么都没有,一点也没有,放在肯定句中表示否定的含义。故填nothing。.小题6:考查动词。句意:但是我们可以努力阻止这类事情再发生。prevent…from…不让某人做某事,阻止某事发生。故填from。小题7:考查形容词。句意:等人少了再离开。few少的,修饰可数名词,比较级是fewer。故答案是fewer / few。小题8:考查动词。句意:.当你走入拥挤的人群时,提高警惕,注意你的脚步,不要四处玩。故填watch。小题9:考查名词。句意:熟悉你的学校,了解安全出口在哪儿。故填school。小题10:考查连词。句意:当有拥挤发生的时候,不要动,抓住东西,或呆在角落里,直到人群离开。故填or.
根据汉语提示,完成下列英语句子,每空一词(数词要用英语单词)。
1.我们学校也有校庆。
We_________ have a_________ _________at our school.2.中国音乐听起来不错。
_________ _________ _________ good.3.你们有艺术节吗?
Do you have_________ _________ _________?4.十二月是一年中的第十二个月份。
_________ is the_________ _________of the year.5.约翰33岁了。
John is_________ _________ _________.6.你妈妈的生日是什么时候?
_________is your_________ birthday?7.—“今天多少号?”
—“8月15号。”
―What"s_________ _________today?
―It"s_________ _________.
补全句子中所缺的单词。
1.当我长大时,我将成为一名新闻记者。
I_______ a _______when I _______2. 我想搬到某个有趣的地方。
I want to move_______.3.巴黎听起来像一个美丽的城市。
Paris_______a beautiful city.4. 同时我将学习电脑科学。
I"m going to study_______ .5. 彼得打算周游世界。
Peter is going to_______.6. 我要在北京举办一次艺术展。
I am going to_______in Beijing.
根据汉语提示完成句子。(每空可填多个单词)
1 .北京的人口是多少? What is______ ______of Beijing?2 .超过四分之三的学生是男生。 ______of students are boys:3 .这里的温度一年到头几乎是一样的。The______is almost the same______.4.九寨沟是一个度假的好地方。Jiuzhaigou is a______ place to______.5.这个公园夏日全天开放。The park is open______throughout the summer.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司用方框中所给词组的适当形式填空_百度知道用方框内所给的短语的适当形式填空.one after another 1.The students kept coming in,__________.2.During the trip,his partner lost his way and __________a terrible experience.3.After eating breakfast at eight,my sister and I ________ for skiing.4.I ______let's go for a walk.
1.、one after another,同学们陆续进来了,一个接着一个 2、suffered from ,在旅途中,他的同伴迷路了并且遭遇了一场可怕的经历 3.、pack up,早上八点吃完早饭后,姐姐和我打好行囊准备去滑雪 4.、am tied of ,我看电视看累了,我们出去走走吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语适当形式填空 的文章

随机推荐