tsukasalol
直播青铜杀鸡
英雄联盟视频库
打法攻略:
职业比赛:您要找的资源已被删除、已更名或暂时不可用。CCTV风云足球 欧冠进球集锦的背景音乐_百度知道
CCTV风云足球 欧冠进球集锦的背景音乐
足球集锦里总能听到 不是Attraction 是跟02年世界杯主题曲很象的旋律 很舞动的旋律
提问者采纳
Kasabian -- fast fuse这个吧歌词:whow baby i was born with a fast fuse got no time to love just a city to abuse whow baby i was born with a fast fuse got no time to love just a city to abuse Come get me If you're fine don't arrest me Imma listen to shy, wild S.E. done That's right Cause she' the morning sun Come get me All you people can't touch me I'm a hooligan cry, shy, sit down tight, It don't matter give me one, two, three come light in the skylight come light me in the sky whow baby i was born with a fast fuse got no time to love just a city to abuse Don't you say goodbye Above the Oooh How dare you! Now it's time to address you I'm the reason you came, shame, suck my name see my fish poppin' up your -???- Get in ?hampton? Now I'm spitting out lava I was better in the words, chess genuine stock hear the pot going tick, tick, tock... Come light me in the skyline come light me in the sky Come light me in the skyline come light me in the sky Whow baby I was born with a fast fuse got no time to love just a city to abuse In the middle of the night When they come for you Where you gonna be whatcha gonna do?! Hit me, call me, hit me, call me, I'm gonna be there Hey! Hey!下载地址:国内貌似没下的 用种子下吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
风云足球的相关知识
其他2条回答
痞子阿姆的(i'll get on)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 欧冠50大进球 的文章