uearsoldears是什么意思思

【求lady gaga 英文简介】-突袭网
5:29:59【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"求lady gaga 英文简介"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"求lady gaga 英文简介"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:求lady gaga 英文简介===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1: 1986), performa, diverse and outré contributions to the music industry through fashion. Aside from her musical careerStefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (/ born March 28, which spawned the worldwide hit singles &stɛ d&#658, she involves herself with humanitarian causes and LGBT activism, her vocal abilities captured the attention of recording artist Af&#601, she followed the album with The Fame Monster (2009), five Grammy Awards and thirteen MTV Video Music Awards, who signed her to his label Kon Live Distribution. She has sold an estimated 23 million albums and 64 million singles worldwide,[4] is regularly placed on lists composed by Forbes magazine.Influenced by such acts as David Bowie, &Bad Romance&ˈJust Dance&&#652,[3] making her one of the best-selling musicTelephone&rm&#601. After embarking on the Fame Ball Ts Lower East Side, Lady Gaga is well recognized for her flamboyant, better known by her stage name Lady GBorn This Way&quot, &ˈ&#47, Madonna and Queen, Michael J and &nɑːs Tisch School of the Arts before withdrawing to focus o and &quot, which was a critical and commercial success that topped charts around the world and included the international number-one singles &, and by the end of 2007;The Edge of Glory&quot. Her achievements include four Guinness World R;tə, was signed with Streamline Records, is an American singer and songwriter. She began performing in the rock music scene of Manhattan&#39. Her most recent album Born This Way (2011) topped the charts of most major markets and generated more international chart-topping singles that include &quot. Born and raised in New York City, she primarily studied at the Convent of the Sacred Heart and briefly attended New York University&#39, which later became one of the highest-grossing conce and allowed her to embark on the eighteen-month long Monster Ball TAlejandro&quot. Employed as a songwriter for the record company.Lady Gaga came to prominence as a recording artist following the release of her debut album The Fame (2008);; and &Poker Face&Judas&quot,[5] and was named one of the most influential people in the world by Time magazine. Lady Gaga has consecutively appeared on Billboard magazine's Artists of the Year (scoring the definitive title in 2010);ni&#720解决方案2:谢谢!
================可能对您有帮助================
问:Lady GaGa在4岁的时候就靠著自己的耳朵学会了钢琴;13岁用钢琴写下第一...答:Lady GaGa at 4-year-old age by thei 13-year-old piano wrote the first Lyric O 14-year-old her night in New York's famous nightclubs such as Bitter End, daytime in biaoge is in the Sacred Heart School o...===========================================问:很亮丽的女声,歌曲高潮部分很不错,在健身房动感单车课程听到的,问教...答:Da Buzz - Dangerous===========================================问:推荐的时候最好说清楚,每首歌是哪个专辑里的答:呵呵 楼主找我就对了 gaga可是我的本命哦! 我第一次为人推荐歌曲 如果有什么不好的地方还请别介意 谢谢~ 专辑1.The Fame 这张专辑无疑是张成功与博得满堂彩的高质量专辑,lady gaga的专辑其实出的很少,但这却是张重量级的精品专辑 呵呵 可不是...===========================================问:求像lady gaga的bad romance poke face一样风格的英文歌。。答:意思是节奏感强。旋律很明显很好的那种吧。 从歌单里看了看:Problem - Ariana Grande (这两天才打榜的现在位居itunes第一) B What U Wanna B-Darin(经典的歌吧 本人就喜欢中间男声那部分) Cult Of Personality-Living Colour(如果你喜欢朋...===========================================问:求一篇介绍LADY GAGA的英文简介关于LADY GAGA 生平成就等为题材的英语文...答:Oh...My lady gaga.She love me and i love her too.===========================================问:求一篇介绍LADY GAGA的英文简介关于LADY GAGA 生平成就等为题材的英语文...答:“很多男模,还有黑人男模,都围在她身边,那些男模也在唱(反正嘴巴在动),肌肉比较发达,匀称” 我知道了!绝对是这个—— 麦当娜《girl gone wild》! 麦奶奶春心复燃骚气蓬勃之作!!!===========================================问:求一篇介绍LADY GAGA的英文简介关于LADY GAGA 生平成就等为题材的英语文...答:是 judas,ladygaga的歌里面基本上都有她自己的名字,还有一首just dance,===========================================问:例如hey oh,all raise,要超有感觉的答:1。when there was me and you 2.what are words 3.love to be loved by you 4.call me maybe 5.katy perry===========================================Katy t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m | Know Your Meme
Also Trending:
Like us on Facebook!
Katy t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m (Katy the Penguin of Doom) is a copypasta story told from the perspective of a 13-year-old girl who claims to visit 4chan’s /b/ (random) board because she is “very random.” Written in a jumble of
and SMS shorthands, the story is meant to mock the attention-seeking style of humor that is often characterized as “so random” by adolescent Internet users.
The earliest known instance of the copypasta appeared on October 12th, 2006 in the /a/ (anime) discussion board of 4chan in a thread discussing reasons why the anime series Naruto “sucks.” In the thread, the poster identified herself as a “random” 13-year-old girl named Katy and demanded to be referred to as “t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m.”
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! &--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!
love and waffles,
t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
On January 3rd, 2007, a user profile for “t3h PeNgU1N 0F d00m” was created on the anime-themed social networking site Gaia Online. On December 1st, an entry for “Penguin of Doom” was created on the Shii Wiki, which credited 4chan as the site of origin for the meme. On March 30th, 2008, Katy’s copypasta was submitted to the Island Troll Tribes Forums by member PenguinOfDooom, receiving over 80 responds within the next week. On July 21st, 2009, Facepunch Forums member jjsullivan submitted a post asking readers to share “the most random thing you’ve ever seen/heard on the Internet,” to which member shill responded with the copypasta.
On January 1st, 2011, League of Legends Forum member Havy_whopons_gai posted the copypasta in a thread about the “Yordle Snap Trap” character attack in the online strategy game League of Legends. Later that same year on December 2nd, YouTuber dukerecordings uploaded a dramatic recital of the copypasta story (shown below, left) performed by a colleague only identified as “dynd.” On February 2nd, 2012, YouTuber Ender Man uploaded a dramatic reading of the copypasta, accompanied by a picture of character Gir from the animated television series
(shown below, right).
Notable Variations
The Older Sister
Greetings, everyone. I am new. (One second – let me get this spork out of the
way.) My name is Katy, but you can call me the Penguin of Doom. (I’m laughing
aloud.) As you can plainly see, my actions have no pattern whatsoever. That is
why I have come here. To meet similarly patternless individuals, such as myself.
I am 13 – mature for my age, however! – and I enjoy watching Invader Zim
with my girlfriend. (I am bisexual. Please approach this subject maturely.)
It is our favorite television show, as it adequately displays stochastic
manners of behavior such as we possess.
She behaves without order – of course – but I wish to meet more individuals
of her and my kind. As the saying goes, “the more, the merrier.”
Ah, it is to laugh. Anyway, I hope to make many friends here, so please
comment freely.
That is simply one of many examples of my random actions. Ha, ha. Fare
thee well. I wish you much love and waffles.
The Penguin of Doom.
The Younger Brother
hi every1 im new!!!!! charges mah lazr my name is ted but u can call me Anonymous!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 22 years old (i still live w/ my mom tho!!) i like 2 look at mudkip threads with my boyfreind (im bi if u dont like it gtfo) its our favorite kindof thred!!!! bcuz their SOOOO random!!!! hes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!!
lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of friends here so give me lots of replieses! DESUDESUDESUDESUDESU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! &--- me bein random again _ hehe…toodles!!!!!
traps and cp,
Space Marine
GREETINGS BATTLE BROTHERS I AM NEW. HOLDS UP BOLTER MY NAME IS SERGEANT ARGUS BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BATTLE BROTHER. AS YOU CAN SEE I AM VERY LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. THAT IS WHY I HAVE COME HERE, TO MEET OTHER BATTLE BROTHERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR LIKE MYSELF. I AM 127 YEARS OF AGE ( PRAISE THE EMPEROR) I LIKE TO PURGE HERETICS AND XENO SCUM WITH MY BATTLE BROTHERS ( I LOVE MY BATTLE BROTHERS, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT THE DEAL WITH IT) IT IS OUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. ALL MY BATTLE BROTHERS ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR TOO OF COURSE, BUT I WANT TO MEET MORE LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR. LIKE THE EMPEROR ONCE SAID, THE MORE THE MERRIER. I HOPE TO BOND WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR SO JOIN ME IN PRAISE OF THE EMPEROR. FAREWELL.
PRAISE THE EMPEROR
BATTLE BROTHER
External References
Related Entries
Sub-entries
Recent Videos
Recent Images
Yo! You must login or signup first!
Already a memeber?
Don't have an account? 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏