关于大学生活关于学习的英语作文文

英语作文关于如何度过大学生活_百度知道
英语作文关于如何度过大学生活
提问者采纳
Besides rich and corlorful
outdoor activities,life is not so long ,you can travel for a vacation to have
a relax after a busy college life, Moreover, which we should learn to treasure ,After all,we can take part in all kinds of activities held by various unions that can help
widely broaden your
sights to make you more informed,you can benefit
a lot from it, if it is convenient ,In our college life,especially the college life,Cherish your college life,you can also attend many acdemic speeches or the course you may be fond of
as well ,in which you can not only learn something benefitial but also you can
entertainment both your body and your heart,以上仅供参考,Treasure our colledge lifeCampus life is
as important as one of our body in our daily life,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁[英语四级作文]-独生子女面临大学生活的挑战
来源:  【】 
  Now more and more sons and daughters from one-child families are attending universities. They distinguish themselves as a new social group. This new generation have obvious advantages since they are brought up in favorable family circumstances. But there also exist some weaknesses in the way they think, behave, in their sentiments and in their characters.
  Though most of these college students are intelligent and fond of study, some are comparatively less capable of handling their social and living affairs. When they meet something unexpected, they don't know how to solve it. Some, even phone home to ask what to do each time they run into any problem. They feel weak at knowing how to conduct themselves in college for this is the first time for them to live independently.
  I think we should not blame all this on them. It is not their own faults to be like this because they're inevitable products of certain times. We should sincerely help them be aware of their shortcoming and adjust themselves to college life and to the society.1&&&
文章责编:zhangyuqiong& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 10:56:45)?&&( 8:51:55)?&&( 9:07:39)?&&( 9:06:51)?&&( 9:02:59)?&&( 14:10:30)
在线名师:  
数学学士学位,2010级长江商学院MBA。2004年加入北京新东方学校...[]
在线名师:  
北京师范大学英语语言文学硕士,有着丰富的教学经验,主讲四六级...[]
在线名师:  
北京新东方学校国内考试部资深教师。中国传媒大学英语播音暨主持...[]
在线名师:  
赵 丽:新东方人称"词汇王","GMAT一姐"网络课堂:四六级词汇...[]
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010- 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&大学生活英语作文正文
大学生活英语作文
大学生活英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  []的My Campus Life我的活My campus life is rich and colorful.我的大学生活是丰富多彩的,。I go to attend claeveryday morning excluding除了,我每天早上去上课。weekend,in clai study and discuall kinds of在课堂上我 各种只是,knowledge with my teacher and my classmates.并和我的和 问题。After the class, ofen i go to play basketball下课以后,通常我和我的去打或者。or badminton with my friends.In the evening,i have two hours for study by晚上,我先去上两个消失的自习,oneself in scheduled time, and then go back to my然后回到侵蚀上网。dormitory and surf on the internet.At the weekend,i take part in some part-time jobs周末,我经常参加一些兼职,and go to the Einglish Corner sometimes.有时候去参加英语 角。All in all,my campus life is beatiful and substantialLife in the University-大学生活Life in the university is not as satisfactory as what we had expected.First of all, we are tightly hound by continual classes, excessiv some students complain that we are becoming "exam machines". Secondly, the teach instead of lecturing, some teachers just "read" lessons. Finally, living conditions and food in the dining-hall is far from being attractive and tasteful.In spite of all these adversities we still enjoy our life in the university. During the four-year university study, we can not only acquire a lot of book learning, but also foster various abilities. All types of extracurricular activities such as sports meets, speech contests, different social gatherings and dancing parties provide opportuni many of these friendships may last a long time.In short,we should value our life in the university. Four years is only a short period when compared with our whole lifetime. In the university we mature, and in the university we prepare ourselves for the real world. Although there are many things lacking, the four years in the university is a worthwhile period in our whole lifetime.
我的大学生活英语作文My college life:来源:英语作文网栏目:大学英语作文 作者:英语作文 英语作文 收藏:收藏本文我的大学生活英语作文My college life(后附中文、英文完整版): My college life As a sophomore, I am feeling the time flies. Recalling about the past one year, so many thoughts are flooding in my mind. At this time, I just cant tell my real idea. Th我的大学 生活 英语作文My college life范文(后附中文、英文 完整版):My college life As a sophomore, I am feeling the time flies. Recalling about the past one year, so many thoughts are flooding in my mind. At this time, I just can’t tell my real idea. The memory is just like so fresh, and all the things happened yesterday! When first day I came to University, I really feel that the school is very good, but at the first sight of the dormitory, something disappointing come up to me! The condition of the dormitory is really very poor with only one room, no lavatory!作为一名大二年的学生,我觉得光阴似箭。回想过去的一年,太多的想法是浮现在我的脑海。现在,我只是不能说出我的真实想法。是如此新鲜,所有的事情就好像昨天发生的一样! 当我踏进大学 的校门,我真的觉得,这里很好,可一见到宿舍,令我太失望了!宿舍的条件非常差,只有一间屋子,没有厕所。 I saw something sad in my father’s eyes, maybe that time he thought of the poor condition! So with a big smile on my face, I told my father” it doesn’t matter, Dad. In this kind of condition, I will get myself better!”我在的眼中看到了难过,也许那个时候,他认为我们穷就会受到这样的待遇!所以 我就笑了,我对说“没关系,爸爸。在这样的下,我会更好!”My father felt better. But when he was coming back, seeing his back, I just wanted to cry! I felt in this city I was just isolated, from that time, I said to myself, “ you have no others who can help you here, just depend on yourself” ()And then I came to my dormitory 303. I considered that I would spend four years here (in fact I moved to another one year later) and my dorm mates are all there. Most of them came from Sichuan and they were chatting with a happy voice, but I can’t understand them! Again, I felt myself isolated! I hated that kind of feeling, and then I said to hello to them! To my surprise they are very friendly to me and warm-hearted!我的看到我的样子视乎觉得好些了。但是,当他离开后,我就只想哭!我觉得我在着个城市里孤零零的,从那个时候,我就对自己说, “在这儿,没有人能帮你 ,一切都要靠自己”& 后来,我住到了303 。我还以为我会在这个房间度过四年的大学 时光(但事实上,一年后我就转到了另一间宿舍)跟我的舍友们同在。他们中的大部分都来自,他们的声音很好听可我听不懂。而且,我觉得自己很孤立!我讨厌那种感觉,可是后来他们说我人好!这让我感到惊讶,他们非常友好,也热情!I no longer felt afraid. And I got along well with them. But at the first night here, I burst out to tears for that I was missing my family. I don’t know why. Everyday when I was at home, I was just eager to go to school, to experience the wonderful college life but when coming here, I am just eager to go back! It’s quite strange though, you must know this kind of feeling! Just spending about 2 days here, we were on our way to military train. To us, it’s a fresh train and a kind of experience to know the life between the classmates. But to me, I was nervous but excited. This was my first and precious train life because before going to school I have been staying with my family. So, you know, it’s just this kind of feeling I can’t convey it clearly! The train life is imp we had a lot of activities, for example giving a speech on a stage or singing together or playing basketball. At that time, I felt myself so little among them. All of them have a special talent but not me. I admired them but meanwhile jealousy. Why don’t I have this kind of talent? Am I stupid?之后我就不再感到害怕了。和我相处的也越来越好了。但第一天晚上住进这里是,我居然流泪了,我是我家人的骄傲。我不知道为什么。每当我在家,我就渴望回,去体验精彩的大学 生活 ,但来到这儿,又希望回去!这很奇怪,您必了解我的着种这种感觉! 在这逗留老外大概两天,我们开始,《》()。这对我们来说,是一个新的和体验,到同学生活 。但对我来说是紧张,但兴奋。这是我的最珍贵的生活 体验,因为训练之前我一直一留在家里。所以,你知道,这种感觉,我无法表达清楚!这样的训练生活 让我印象深刻,我们有很多的,例如舞台上或唱或一起打篮球。当时,我觉得自不能完全融入到他们当中了。所有这些有特长,我都不会。我羡慕他们,也嫉妒他们。为什么我不是这样的人?我傻?I always said to myself. So that time I was also very ambitious, just eager to catch up with them. Except the classmates, the trainer in our team also left a deep impression on me! He was not very handsome and very kind. Just because of his kindness results in my laughter when training. He always said to me that I should be serious in the team but I didn’t listen to him. So after a long time, when investigating the training result, I gave them a disappointing answer. From Joozone-com.我中是自言自语。所以,当时我也很着急,只是希望能够赶上他们。除了同学,教练给我们这个集体留下了深刻的印象!他不英俊,但亲切。在我们聊天是觉得他很亲切,他总是对我说,应该参加球队,但我没有听他的。所以在很长一段时间里,的结果,令他们失望。The highest trainer sent me to clean the toilet, although, it didn’t means insulting to my dignity, but I was really sad about myself and my heart was hurt. That was a small thing but told me that I need to be serious to one thing. And unhappiness passed, the happy and funny time recalled me that folding the blanket. Yeah, it’s really very funny. Most of us had never folded the blanket and naturally we can’t accomplish the task well. When the monitor came, we pleased him to help us to fold the blanket. To our expect, we managed to persuade the monitor.总教练派我打扫厕所,但它侮辱了我的自尊,但我伤心,心也受伤了。这件情,告诉我,我必须严素的对待每一件事。不愉快的事都过去了,我只记得那些的的是了,叠毯子。是啊,这真太了。我们大多数人从来没有叠过,我们不能很好的完成任务了。我们很高兴班长来我们叠毯子。我们想设法说服监督。After the monitor finished the task for me. I dared not to touch the blanket again and just used the clothes instead of the blanket. Of course, I felt very cold in deep night, so to my instinct, I crashed into my classmate’s blanket. And we were scratching the single blanket fiercely, just like a war. (Joozone Editor's Note:Writing here I can’t help laughing out loudly).完成任务对我来说太难。我不敢碰叠好的毯子和整齐的的军装。当我觉得深夜非常的冷时,我本能的专进同学的毯子里。和我们强的一个毛毯,就像是一场。 (作文地带编辑言:写到这儿,我忍不住大声地笑了,这军训弄的这孩子够无语的,呵呵。) 。
英语作文之大学生活My college lifeAs a sophomore, I am feeling the time flies. Recalling about the past one year, so many thoughts are flooding in my mind. At this time, I just can’t tell my real idea. The memory is just like so fresh, and all the things happened yesterday!When first day I came to University, I really feel that the school is very good, but at the first sight of the dormitory, something disappointing come up to me! The condition of the dormitory is really very poor with only one room, no lavatory! I saw something sad in my father’s eyes, maybe that time he thought of the poor condition! So with a big smile on my face, I told my father” it doesn’t matter, Dad. In this kind of condition, I will get myself better!” My father felt better. But when he was coming back, seeing his back, I just wanted to cry! I felt in this city I was just isolated, from that time, I said to myself, “ you have no others who can help you here, just depend on yourself”And then I came to my dormitory 303. I considered that I would spend four years here (in fact I moved to another one year later) and my dorm mates are all there. Most of them came from Sichuan and they were chatting with a happy voice, but I can’t understand them! Again, I felt myself isolated! I hated that kind of feeling, and then I said to hello to them! To my surprise they are very friendly to me and warm-hearted! I no longer felt afraid. And I got along well with them. But at the first night here, I burst out to tears for that I was missing my family. I don’t know why. Everyday when I was at home, I was just eager to go to school, to experience the wonderful college life but when coming here, I am just eager to go back! It’s quite strange though, you must know this kind of feeling!Just spending about 2 days here, we were on our way to military train. To us, it’s a fresh train and a kind of experience to know the life between the classmates. But to me, I was nervous but excited. This wasmy first and precious train life because before going to school I have been staying with my family. So, you know, it’s just this kind of feeling I can’t convey it clearly! The train life is imp we had a lot of activities, for example giving a speech on a stage or singing together or playing basketball. At that time, I felt myself so little among them. All of them have a special talent but not me. I admired them but meanwhile jealousy. Why don’t I have this kind of talent? Am I stupid? I always said to myself. So that time I was also very ambitious, just eager to catch up with them. Except the classmates, the trainer in our team also left a deep impression on me! He was not very handsome and very kind. Just because of his kindness results in my laughter when training. He always said to me that I should be serious in the team but I didn’t listen to him. So after a long time, when investigating the training result, I gave them a disappointing answer. The highest trainer sent me to clean the toilet, although, it didn’t means insulting to my dignity, but I was really sad about myself and my heart was hurt. That was a small thing but told me that I need to be serious to one thing. And unhappiness passed, the happy and funny time recalled me that folding the blanket. Yeah, it’s really very funny. Most of us had never folded the blanket and naturally we can’t accomplish the task well. When the monitor came, we pleased him to help us to fold the blanket. To our expect, we managed to persuade the monitor. After the monitor finished the task for me. I dared not to touch the blanket again and just used the clothes instead of the blanket. Of course, I felt very cold in deep night, so to my instinct, I crashed into my classmate’s blanket. And we were scratching the single blanket fiercely, just like a war. (Writing here I can’t help laughing out loudly).  〔大学生活英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  大学生活英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “大学生活英语作文”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  作文网提供的大学生活英语作文由网友原创或转发,若大学生活英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文范文: 下一篇作文范文:
大学生活英语作文相关作文范文用英语写一篇《你觉得大学生活真的很难吗》的作文_百度知道
用英语写一篇《你觉得大学生活真的很难吗》的作文
英语作文What can you do to make your college life colorful ? describe the ideal life in college . When I was in high school , I had dreamt of having a wonderful life in college . I said to myself that I would do lots of interesting things to make the next few years filled with happiness. I even make a detailed plan . but when I entered college I found it quite different from what I thought before ,I felt a little depressed .As I don’t know what to do after class .in fact , we have far less lessons than w. So , what should I do in the long spare time . I didn’t know ,so I spent much of my time reading , you know ,some novels , but ,day after day ,I began to feel boring only to read . Will the next four years be the same ? I wondered .if so , I will be crazy ,Four years have too much spare time , four years reading novels ,four years feel depressed ,I couldn’t think more about it .So after a period of several weeks , I started to make a plan for my college life , in order to make it colorful and valuable . First of all , I should get up early in the morning rather than sleep late , even on the weekends, then I can do some exercises as body building .Second , I should go to the library , of course , not just for novels , other kinds of books like maths , Engli饺次官段擢灯规犬海华sh are included . if I still have some spare tie , I will find a part-time job . in this way , I could gain some money and what is the most important, experience , I can know more about the real world . As having mentioned above , I have been thinking about the ideal life on campus .Some famous people had describe it for all of us ,an ideal campus should be such place for contemplation and inspiration , the enthusiasm for knowledge can get us out of bed early in the morning and stay up late at night .With pluralistic culture ,we should be changed greatly ,we may found the way we think , the prejudices are challenged ,and in the campus ,we could learn how to learn, I think all these are needed in an ideal campus . I hope to enrich myself during the next four years .i hope to have a colorful life .And I will try
其他类似问题
大学生活的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 关于学习的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐