高二英语语法填空的英语,求大神帮我翻译一下文章,分段翻译,谢谢

求各位大神帮忙翻译一下英语,谢谢啦!!! 给大神们加分的!_百度知道
求各位大神帮忙翻译一下英语,谢谢啦!!! 给大神们加分的!
A series of circumstances in the early 1980s left Gardner homeless in San Francisco and the single guardian of his little son.
As a board member of the National Fatherhood Initiative ,whose mission is to improve the well-being of children by increasing the proportion of children growing up with involved ,and committed fathers. Wen Mildred combined her musical talents,as the resident expert on spirtual songs, and as the organist for her church ,with her sister’s expertise in the area of Kingdergarten Education , “Good Morning To All ” was sure to be a success.
提问者采纳
80年代早期的一系列的情况使得Gardner在旧金山无家可归而且成为了他的年幼的儿子的唯一的监护人。作为目的是通过提高孩子和承担责任的父亲的比例而提高孩子的福祉的美国父权行动协会的一个董事会成员,(这句话不是一个完整的句子哦0.0)当Mildred,作为圣歌的当地专家而且作为她的教会的风琴手, 结合了她的音乐天赋与她姐妹的在幼儿教育方面的专业知识,“大家早上好”一定会成功的。有问题可以探讨哦
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁论文摘要翻译 求英语大神帮忙翻一下我的论文摘要吧。。。谢谢了_百度知道
论文摘要翻译 求英语大神帮忙翻一下我的论文摘要吧。。。谢谢了
又逐渐形成了一个规模庞大的边缘弱势群体—“农民工子女”。但是随着大批学龄儿童跟随农民工父母入城,并且成为社会各界关注的热点。目前,并从义务教育体制改革,为农民工子女与城市儿童一样平等地接受义务教育创造条件,不仅需要社会各界群策群力,更新农民工家庭教育观念,而且成为社会主义市场经济建设过程中出现的重要社会问题。这一问题的解决,农民工子女的教育问题日益受到关注,逐渐形成了一个新的阶层—“农民工”阶层。在为数众多的农民工中有很多人带着孩子来到城市打工,农民工子女的教育问题就日益显现出来,更需要各级政府提升公共政策质量与政策执行力给予积极的推动。本文从家庭和社会二个方面浅析了农民工子女受教育的现状以及问题产生的原因,随着我国经济发展速度和城市建设进程的加快,增加求学途径多样化,,营造良好的社会氛围,越来越多的农村剩余劳动力从农村涌入城市,加强政府扶持和教育部门监管等方面提出了相关的对策和建议,农民工子女教育问题不仅成为了最突出的教育公平问题,近年来,
提问者采纳
说实在的这个是有点困难,很少会有人做的。,没有分,
有分了,你能做么?
这个很麻烦 想要做的话花点时间久可以
可是现在每天都很忙
你找个词典一点一点来吧
提问者评价
其他类似问题
论文摘要的相关知识
其他1条回答
适合孩子的学习方法才是好的方法,每个孩子都能够找到适合自己的学习方法。,在优优数学学校,四七九的学习方法不一定是最好的方法,
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助英语大神,帮忙翻译一下,请不要用软件等翻译,谢谢,在线等回复!_百度知道
求助英语大神,帮忙翻译一下,请不要用软件等翻译,谢谢,在线等回复!
但是他并没有找到变革社会的途径和方式。在作品中,临死前他希望好友霍拉旭把他的故事讲述给世人,莎士比亚在《哈姆雷特》中将人类发展过程中的问题展现出来,重整了乾坤,因此只能孤军奋战,哈姆雷特以他悲壮的死讴歌了个性的尊严,让人们认识社会的真实面貌,在力量对比方面暂时还大大超过了人文主义所代表的新生力量。而哈姆雷特所代表的人文主义者本身又有很大的局限性。他们把社会的斗争看作“善”与“恶”的斗争,哈姆雷特的意义并不在于它是否成功的消灭了罪恶,把改革社会的希望寄托在开明君主身上。在政治上是改良主义者,鼓舞了后世人文主义思想者的斗争和不屈的斗志。他那崇高的品格,解决这种矛盾的必要性和迫切性。另外,以及缩短这种距离,作为一种永恒的精神财富,他对于人和世界的看法也加深了我们对于文艺复兴时期人文主义理想与精神的了解。作为一个典型的人文主义者的代表,改造了现实,更好地正视它,依靠群众,改造它。哈姆莱特所处的时代封建势力虽然已经腐朽但仍占统治地位,作为一个悲剧人物和一个人文主义者的典型代表,哈姆雷特的悲剧不仅仅是一出个人的悲剧,而是人文主义者和整个时代的悲剧。然而,最后被封建的恶势力所吞没。从某种意义上说,忧国忧民的使命感和热情高昂的思想力量,并有原始积累时期出现的新的罪恶势力与之结合,赢得了对封建的旧制度旧思想和黑暗势力精神上的胜利,但仅仅是除掉了一个恶人,哈姆雷特虽然杀死了敌人,而不是整个人文主义者整个理想和事业上的成功。他自己也认识到这一点,在行动上是孤军作战者。哈姆雷特所处的时代和人文主义的局限性决定了他不可能去发动群众,也必将为爱好正义的人所珍视。,先进与落后之间的矛盾,而在于他揭示了理想与现实的距离,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
In a sense, he to the people and the world will deepen our understanding of the Renaissance humanism ideal and spirit, instead of the humanist ideal and career success, he wanted his friend Huo laxu tells the story to the world before dying, He is also aware of this, and the period of primitive accumulation of the new forces of evil and combined with new strength, the contradictions between the advanced and backward, therefore can only fight a lone battle, balance of power in the area is still much higher than the humanism represented by, in the development process of humans that will show up,As a representative of a typical humanist, solving this contradiction and urgency, They put the social struggle as &quot, of the struggle, transformation of the reality, Hamlett&#39, won the old system of feudal old ideas and the forces of the dark spirit of victory, but a humanist and the tragedy of the times,good&quot, as an eternal spiritual wealth, but that he reveals the ideal and reality of the distance, but he did not find the ways and means of social change, although Hamlett killed his enemy, rely on the masses, However,Limitation of the times and the humanism of Hamlett decided he could not go to mobilize the masses, to reform society hopes in the enlightened monarch, In his works, While Hamlett represents the humanist itself has limitations, and &quot,s tragedy is not only a personal tragedy, as a typical representative of a tragic character and a humanist, reforming the course of events, Hamlett&#39,evil&quot, In addition, and the need to shorten the distance, is fight in isolation in action, let people know the real social appearance, but just get rid of a villain, sense of mission and enthusiasm high power of thought,s significance lies not in whether it succeeded in eliminating evil,, better face it, inspired generations of humanist thinker struggle and indomitable fighting spirit, change it, Politically reformist, Hamlett to his tragic death retells the personality dignity, will also provide the love of justice who cherished, The Hamlet era although already decayed feudal forces but still dominant, His noble character, was the last feudal forces engulfed,Hamlett&quot,Shakespeare &quot,
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求各位大神帮忙,帮我把下面这篇短文翻译成英语,不要中式英语。我有一个球队叫疾风队,我的队长叫小强,_百度知道
求各位大神帮忙,帮我把下面这篇短文翻译成英语,不要中式英语。我有一个球队叫疾风队,我的队长叫小强,
总有一天我一定不再是板凳队员,请队友们相信我,但我还是坐板凳,我的副队长却很重视我们,有时还培训我们。我在队里虽然是一个三分后卫,但他从来不管我们,但我相信,,
提问者采纳
the vice-captain pays close attention and is concerned with us, My captain is called Lil Strong (XiaoQiang), Have faith in me, but I believe that there will be one day when I will no longer be a bench player, Even though I&#39, I still sit on the bench,m a shooting guard in the team, and occasionally trains us,I have a basketball team called The Gale, Instead, teammates!, but he never takes charge or cares about us,
其他类似问题
中式英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I have a team called the blast team , my captain called the Little strong,,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高二英语听力 的文章

随机推荐