作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 8:58:05
My special_____
1. grandma, teacher friend
&&&&&&& My special_______
One possible version:
&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&My special grandma
My grandma is special to me because we’re like friends. She always helps me out whenever I am in trouble. There are no secrets between us.
When I am with my grandma, we spend a lot of happy time together. I know my grandma is very smart because she seems to know everything. My grandma is good at many things. One thing she’s best at is cooking. She often cooks delicious food for me. I know my grandma loves me and I love her as well.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)关于一篇评论学生课业负担过重的英语作文(120词左右)
要有翻译_百度知道
关于一篇评论学生课业负担过重的英语作文(120词左右)
(1/2)观点
1许多老师给学生过多的课外作业,使学生大伤老筋. 2学了一天学生感到疲惫,应该休息,放松放松(如唱歌等).
3做太多的作业不(2/2)利于健康,很多学生变成了近视眼. 4许多学生学了过多的知识,他们需要的是社会的知识和创造力. 5应该采取切实促进学生全方位发展的措施.
Nowadays students have too much homework to do ,which does great harm to students.First ,it will make them tired.so they should take some activities to relax themselves such as sing ,dancing ,second,'
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文:为你喜欢的电影写一篇影评。_百度知道
英语作文:为你喜欢的电影写一篇影评。
为你喜欢的电影写一篇影评。要求包括以下几点:The name of the movie 影片名称The kind of the movies 影片类型What the movie is about 电影梗概What you think of the movie / stars 对影片或者演员的评价等 初二英语,不要网上找的。希望自己写,语法要对。谢谢!
提问者采纳
It is sunny today. I am excited, It’s not because of the nice weather but “The Smurfs”, a 3D movie published by Sony Pictures Releasing (Argentina). The content of the movie is very amusing and funny for children. The scene and color are grandiose and magnificent. I think it's a successful motivation. Time goes fast! On the way home, the audiences are falling in love with those lovely smurfs. What a nice movie !
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
The Princess Diaries was made in 2001, directed by Gary Marshall. The film
was based on Meg Cabot's novel “The Princess Diaries”. But the film is actually very different in every way from the original novel.
The Princess Diaries focuses on a fifteen-year-old high school outcast named Mia who is content with her ability to remain invisible to the world. Her life, however, takes an unexpected turn when her grandmother arrives with some shocking news: her father's recent death has left Mia as the sole heir to the throne of Genovia.
Now, against her will, Mia is being rushed from classes at school to princess lessons with her grandma, trying to figure out who exactly she is. And finally as expected, this shy San Francisco teenager, actually lives up to her family name and accept the responsibilities that come with being a princess.
The Princess Diaries is Hathaway’s first film. Many people think she plays the role perfectly, and makes the awkward young “princess” Amelia — Mia extremely likable. It is generally believed that this film has found Hathaway a place as a talented young actress in the U.S.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语作文影评 的文章

随机推荐