按默认排序
谦虚:不自满、不自大 虚心使人进步,骄傲使人落后求教:请求指教
其他类似问题
虚心求教的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求教,客服让我致电这是什么个意思?_美国亚马逊吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:3,101贴子:
求教,客服让我致电这是什么个意思?收藏
I can understand your concern about the BABYBJORN Baby Carrier One, Brown, late delivery. Since you would like to get this order as soon as possible so I'd request you to please call us and we'll arrange a conference call with the carrier, and get your package delivered to your address by today itself. I realize that at this point of time asking you to contact us again would be disappointing, however, we would really like to assist you better. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated in this matter. Here are our customer service phone numbers: - U.S. and Canada: 1-866-216-1072 - International: 1-206-266-2992 We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can click the &Contact Us& button on any Help page () and choose the &Phone& option to call us. Contacting us through the website ensures that we have your account information ready when we call you. Be assured that we are here to take care of any issue you've encountered and we always endeavor to assist our valued customer like you with the best of our service and we'll continue working hard to ensure that we provide the quality support you expect from us. We hope you can call us soon so we can help solve this problem quickly.
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
意思是我打电给他就接着给我送来吗?
看着是这个意思
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 么么哒是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐